Start by marking “You Won't See Me Coming (The Black Angel Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
You Won't See Me Coming (The Black Angel Chronicles #3)

You Won't See Me Coming

(The Black Angel Chronicles #3)

After finally taking down Torres, her mother's merciless killer, Reagan and Luke have two targets on their backs and are forced into hiding. With new names, looks, and cover stories, they're living quiet, "safe" lives, but revenge comes at a steep price. Reagan's actions continue to haunt the pair and put the people they love in danger.

When Reagan discovers her best friend
Published January 8th 2019 by Swoon Reads

To ask other readers questions about You Won't See Me Coming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Won't See Me Coming

Olivia & Lori (The Candid Cover)
I had waiting for the final book in The Black Angel Chronicles by Kristen Orlando, You Won’t See Me Coming, for a long time now, and it is safe to say that it is a strong conclusion. The book is extremely fast-paced, and it is easy to see the main character’s growth. The writing style is also immersive, and it adds to the suspense. I would definitely recommend this secret agent thriller to anyone looking for an intense and exhilarating read.

Full Review on The Candid Cover
Kristi Housman Confessions of a YA Reader
4 1/2 stars

RTC for blog tour.

Thank you to the publisher for my review copy.
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to the trilogy – and, yes, Reagan continues to be haunted by her choices, angry with the Torres family, question her decisions, and fly right into the heart of danger.

The whole trilogy has been released! Now, it is safe to pick it up, lock yourself away, and gorge on the gloriousness of Reagan’s kick-ass skills, the creepy drug lords, all of the duplicity, and the electricity of her & Luke.

My only wish for this series is that Kristen Orlando had been a bit “Suzanne Collins-lik
Laura Evans
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book of The Black Angel Trilogy lived up to the excitement that was built in the first two books. I loved that Harper was back in this book in a big way. The friendship between Reagan and Harper is so special and I love seeing it develop in this last part of the trilogy. It is great to see young women supporting each other the way these two do. Most importantly it is exciting to be with Reagan as she makes some of the most important decisions on the direction her life will take.
Samantha Hastings
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An explosive conclusion to an amazing series. Twists, friendships, and betrayal. Loved it!
Shelley
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
*Source* Xpresso Book Tours
*Genre* Young Adult, Thriller
*Rating* 3.5-4

*Thoughts*

You Won't See Me Coming is the third and final installment in author Kristen Orlando's The Black Angel Chronicles. This story picks up shortly after the events of You Won't Know I'm Gone. I urge readers to please read these books as they were released. I do so because every thing is absolutely connected. What happened in You Don't Know My Name carries over into the second book, and of course, the fall out from what h
Erin
Thank you to Xpressobooktours, NetGalley, & Swoon Reads for an e-arc.

May Contain Spoilers

Going into You Won’t See Me Coming I was extremely nervous. It’s the end of one of my favorite trilogies that never left me disappointed which is some pretty big shoes to fill for the final. I can gladly say though that this book did not disappoint for the most part and It had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole book.

You Won’t See Me Coming starts a little while after You Won’t Know I’m Gone e
Jordan (The Heart of a Book Blogger)
This review and more can be found at The Heart of a Book Blogger.

At the beginning of last year I read You Don’t Know My Name and You Won’t Know I’m Gone back to back and I desperately wanted a third book after finishing the sequel, so I was excited to have a chance to read You Won’t See Me Coming early!

Since You Won’t See Me Coming is the conclusion to the series, I’m going to keep spoilers to a minimum—beware though, there will be spoilers from the previous books. You Won’t See Me Coming begins
Barbara
Picking up a few months after its predecessor, You Won't Know I'm Gone, this final book in The Black Angel Chronicles will keep readers racing through its pages. Reagan Hillis and Luke Weixel are hiding in plain sight as they work in a Vermont bookstore after Reagan killed Santino Torres, leader of a Colombian drug cartel. But they have to come out of hiding when they realize that her high school best friend, Harper, is the cartel's next target. Reagan and Luke are at odds, barely speaking becau ...more
Melanie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
Raji
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read more reviews on my blog .

Following the events in Indonesia which ended with Reagan killing the drug lord Torres, Reagan and Luke are in the Black Angels' version of Witness Protection, hidden away in a remote Vermont town. However, the pair are forced to break cover and go rogue once more when they find out that their friend Harper is in danger and they race to save her before Torres' men get to her - which sends them into a run for their lives. Reagan is still certain that there is a mole
Brad
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book of the Black Angels trilogy - You Won’t See Me Coming by Kristen Orlando “Reagan and Luke are hiding in Vermont (after the events of the last book) when Reagan gets word that her friend Harper is in danger. She and Luke go rogue again to keep Harper out of the hands of the cartel. Can they make it in time? Or will the Agency mole betray them?”
A wild ride for the final book. This is considered as YA. But it’s atypical. There is a lot of action, but also a character questioning her
Robin
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The final book in this trilogy kept up the breakneck pace. Reagan really screwed things up in the last installment and is in hiding with Luke who is still way passed at her. She cannot forgive herself and doesn’t know what to do to fix it until Harper is threatened. Once she and Luke go after Harper and the cartel shows up everything moves so fast. Guns, kidnapping, lies, danger and trips to hostile countries along with final unveiling of the mole. I was glad my first instinct was wrong. I was a ...more
Kristin
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*
This was a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy which picked up a few days after the second book ended. Reagan and Luke are now in the Shadow Program, the Black Angels' version of the Witness Protection Program, after what went down in Indonesia. The reader learns why the Torres family was after Reagan's family, who the mole is within the Black Angels, and if Reagan and Luke are reinstated by CORE or not. There is lots of mystery and action, yet some of the plot was a bit predictable.
LeeAnne
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great conclusion the the series, as Reagan's story is wrapped up. She and Luke are on the run from the Torres family who is out to avenge the murder of Santino Torres. When they find out that their friend Harper is being targeted by the last remaining Torres brother, Fernando, they go rogue once again to intercept her before she can be kidnapped. This puts the three of them on a run for their lives, and this time, not everyone that Reagan trusts and loves will survive.

First line: "I've
Cody Nicole
You Won’t See Me Coming honestly had me on the edge of my seat for the ENTIRE novel. It was a brilliant conclusion to the whole series, and cemented my adoration for the book series as a whole.

Reagan’s growth and experiences are unforgettable and harrowing, but there is some truth to Reagan. Many people go through similar issues. Kristen Orlando kept a certain realness to the whole series, and ended the book with such stunning precision.
Kirsten (AfterSparkEcho)
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was very fast paced. With less than 300 pages, it kept you on your toes from beginning to end. I’m sad that this is the last book in the series, but it kept me entertained throughout. You can definitely tell Reagan had some good character development, first when she wasn’t guilty of killing Santino, but then she realized what the cost was and began making amends with her loved ones. Good series.
Evan S
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast paced and exciting, but I removed a star because I thought the writing was very repetitive at times and certain scenes would contradict each other. I also had problems with Harper’s character in this novel compared to You Don’t Know My Name.

Overall, I think this was a very satisfying end to the Black Angels Chronicles and it’s bittersweet to see the beloved Raegan go :(
Hauntedbybooks
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
You Won't See Me Coming was an action-packed adventure that definitely will leave you wanting more! I loved how much this book kept me on my toes with suspense! I liked how fast paced it was as well! I really enjoyed it!
Poppy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was the perfect finish to this series. I liked how it was nicely tied up at the end and none of the content was dull so it made it easier to keep on reading.
Emma Davis
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-adventure
A fantastic conclusion to this series.
Shimona Hirchberg
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Finished this last night and kept on thinking about the end. Took off a star for what I felt was weird/uncharacteristic/unrealistic choices about what to show and what to ignore
Cody Dawson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was such a great ending to the series! I loved the action and the emotion throughout.
Leslie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a total page turner. Great series. Who wouldn’t want to be a trained super spy action hero struggling to decide what to do with her life?
Natalie Manley
Jun 14, 2019
Cindy Tran
Feb 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Happy Chaos: From Punky to Parenting and My Perfectly Imperfect Adventures in Between
  • Ignore It!: How Selectively Looking the Other Way Can Decrease Behavioral Problems and Increase Parenting Satisfaction
  • The Good News About Bad Behavior: Why Kids Are Less Disciplined Than Ever-And What to Do About It
  • You'd Be So Pretty If . . .: Teaching Our Daughters to Love Their Bodies--Even When We Don't Love Our Own
  • Waterfall (The Water Crisis Chronicles)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • True Storm (True Born Trilogy #3)
  • Omen Operation (Isolation, #1)
  • Bleak Devotion
  • Soul Finder (The Immortal Gene, #2)
  • Mercury Retrograde (Dark Alchemy, #2)
  • Sea of Strangers (The Ryogan Chronicles, #2)
  • A Dangerous Game (The Dangerous Ones, #1)
  • Pourquoi les filles ont mal au ventre?
  • Valiant
  • The Blood Will Dry
  • Rising Tides
  • The Milk Memos: How Real Moms Learned to Mix Business with Babies-and How You Can, Too

The Black Angel Chronicles (3 books)
  • You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1)
  • You Won't Know I'm Gone (The Black Angel Chronicles #2)