Start by marking “Let Me In (The Boys Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Let Me In (The Boys Club, #1)

Let Me In (The Boys Club #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  632 Ratings  ·  119 Reviews
Twenty-year-old Liam Cavanagh works three dead-end-jobs to take care of his family. He’s been the sole breadwinner since he was fifteen and yearns for a life of his own. Forced to grow up too fast, he carries the burdens of responsibilities that shouldn’t be his, and it’s slowly destroying him. The more he tries to control, the more out of control he feels.

When he gets a h
Published by Self Published (first published March 29th 2018)

Susan
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: age-gap, hurt-comfort, mm

This is a tough one to rate. I LOVED the first 30%, was sure this was going to be a 5 star read. Until it wasn’t. I’m not even sure what happened, but I slowly lost interest and just rolled my eyes at the horrible roll play scene and got a toothache from the overall sugary sweetness.

20 year old Liam is living with his alcoholic mom and his sister. He’s just waiting til his sister graduates before they can both move away. When he gets talking with Tommy on an daddy kink app, he is intri
Bo
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Panty Melting Stars

When I started this I was quite apprehensive because Daddy kink isn't something I usually like. I'm also quite over the bdsm books too. You might ask, Why the Fuck would you read this then!? My answer...Luna David. I have loved every book I've read by her, and I was willing to take the chance. I'm overjoyed that I did. This was definitely more a Daddy kink book than bdsm. The roles and needs were explained beautifully imo. Liam needed to be controlled in and out of the bed
Chris
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, mm
I enjoyed this one from Luna - not quite as Daddy / boy Kink as her other books, so this was more up my alley ! Cash certainly needed a foot up his ass after he let Liam down twice, holding his feelings and hiding what he really wanted. His fear of being too old was unfounded and Liam adored him from the start. Liam seemed to draw vulnerable people towards him and I’m sure the next books in this series will cover his friends Mattie & Carter. It always helps to have a little money to make dre ...more
Erica📚💕 ( Ericalovesbooks)
OMMMMG THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE BOOK AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS LIKE NOW.

the characters and the plot of this story were so good and so complex both characters have some insecurities about letting each other in but you can clearly see they love each other. In the beginning the way cash (one of the main characters) treated Liam (the other main character) broke my heart like literally i was crying my fucking eyes out. But I’m so happy they have there happy ever after.

I NEED THE SECOND BOOK LI
Cadiva
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must admit, I thought there'd be more of the kink but instead what I got was a truly lovely May to December romance between two vastly different people who were perfect for each other.

There is, of course, kink and it's pretty well done as I'd expect from this author, and the Daddy/boy dynamic is a vital part of the narrative.

It's a bit angsty and there's a whole load of dramatics which seems to exist to create the necessary tension required with the plot but, other than that, this is a sweet r
Janie
This book is daddy kink at its best. Cash is one hot daddy. Liam was so sweet and found everything he needed in cash. They had a bit of a rocky start but once they moved past that, it was amazing. There were so many great secondary characters and I cannot wait to read their stories.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
So I picked this back up and it finished much stronger. Though really it's 3.5 stars but I rounded up as this author does resonate with me and I like her style. I would advise for #2 to go heavier on the showing, and less on the telling and to be wary of the middle sort of slump. I also wanted MORE KINK. This is a Daddy kink and I wanted to see a lot of Daddy kink. The dynamic itself - and it is called out specifically so there is no misperception this is just a naming issue (like using sir, mas ...more
Steph ☀️
Yeah 🔥

Now that was fun and kinky :) Seriously, I cannot wait for the next in this series, and I am really hoping it will be Carter’s story.
JenMcJ
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I was somewhat disappointed in this book. The story is okay, a little instalove for me and it made me feel like the big important CEO was a bit immature and for sure a terrible Daddy early on to Liam.... but the biggest let down was the lack of kink in a book that should have been heavy with it.

There is a lot of telling in this book. A lot. One really kinky scene and one somewhat kinky scene. That's about it. The word Daddy is said a billion times though.

I think a book this long that spends so
Angela
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it

So I should have liked it. It seems that crybaby fake daddies don’t do it for me.

This is the same old same old. One half of the couple just can’t commit because he was previously burned by love and that means it will always happen. Millionaire Dom is going to save the poor cinderfella. How many more stories like this do we really need? Yawn.
 Rosebud
Cash Moreau requires control in all aspects of his life, be it business or personal. More than that, he craves that special relationship that exists between a daddy and his boy, he just hasn't found that special someone to spend the rest of his life with yet. With age and lack of any social life against him he's not likely to, especially as his current boy Tommy is about to leave him for good.

Tommy loves his daddy but is not "in love" with him which is why he's made the painful decision to act
Elsbeth
*2.5 stars*

The DADDY kink is really not my cuppa. It really makes me very uncomfortable.

But hey, I finished and that's due to the very good writing and lovable characters.

I'll read Tommy's and his papi's story though. 😘
Krissy
Daddy kink. Yes please.
Nanna Sander
Word of advice - have tissues ready and your schedule cleared before start this one, because it's a tear jerker that you won't want to put down before the last page has been turned.

It is daddy kink, yes, but even if that's not really your thing, you might still like this if you like angsty reads, self-doubting characters who grew up too soon and needs to be taken care of, and a care taking character who make it their goal in life to reassure his boy.

The story is well-developed and well-rounded
Tracy
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 stars. I'd give this a 3 for the first 50% and maybe a 4 for the last half. I didn't love this but I did enjoy it. I feel like there is too much going on off page, there was only one role playing scene in the whole book and there were way too many pages about the mum and her alcoholism. I'll definitely read the next book tho x
Diverse
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book!!! It took me by surprise actually. I thought it was just going to be all kink and BDSM and WOW was I wrong. There is such an incredible depth to this story. I cried so hard as the emotions of these characters washed over me in waves. Liam, he's been strong for so long. TOO long. Taking a patriarchal role when he never should have had to. I was so emotionally and mentally drained for him in this book.
I became hopefully for him. Saw a light at the end of his chaotic tunnel. It, or r
*~*~*Hyperion*~*~*
@ 38% ... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!!

“It didn’t matter that Liam, and everything that he was, felt different to him. It didn’t matter that he had an attraction to the boy like he’d never had with Tommy. Obviously, Tommy was beautiful, energetic, young, sweet, and fun, but he wasn’t Liam. And if he could say that this early on, how was he going to feel in a week, a month, half a year?
He knew he’d inevitably fall in love with Liam. Not just love him but be truly, madly in love with the boy. It would take time
K.M. Neuhold
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

This was such a perfect book. I love the care Daddy Cash takes of Liam and how absolutely sweet and dirty they are together. Everything you could want from daddy kink
AussieMum
Urrgh. I'm calling it. Time of death 51%

After two books I've come to realise that, while I like the bare bones of their stories, this author and I are really not compatible. So if you enjoyed the Custos Securites series, please just disregard what I'm about to say and have a lovely day. :)

I DNF Trusting Cade by this author, but I love Daddy kink and with the promise of pseudo-incest daddy kink I couldn't not have a peek. And while the "mega-awkward-info-dump" style of writing this author drove
Teri
Spoilery Review Don't read if you don't wanna know stuff.
This kink isn't really my jam, but I loved these characters, and not just Liam and Cash, but Jake and Mattie and Carter and TOMMY! and there is so much promise of what's to come and I was super excited every time we met a new friend because I was like, oooh! Yay, another story! So I'm definitely going to continue with this series.
There were a few things that didn't work for me.I'm not really counting the kink, its not my thing so I didn'
Nicole
Apr 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay-themes, smut
This was...well, it wasn't good. The writing was terrible, the characters were more like caricatures, and the whole thing was honestly a little uncomfortable to read. Not necessarily because of the kink, which, I appreciated that the author attempted to write about a more taboo and under-represented kink, but the way they went about it was all wrong, felt unrealistic, poorly researched, and a little offensive. There was zero originality here and the author clearly just went for every cliche and ...more
Amanda
I so fell in love with this book! I am a huge fan of the Daddy link and it was done beautifully in Let Me In.

Liam has had to grow up way faster than he should have. Since he was 15 he has taken care of both his mom and sister, working three jobs to keep a roof over their heads. Everything he gets goes to them. He needs someone to take care of him.

Cash is loosing his boy. Although they were not in love, he is still going to miss this big part of his life. But his boy has other ideas. He finds L
Truuss
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
Four stars for all the hurt. 3.5 for the story
Liam hopes to find his ultimate Daddy who will take care of him. When the opportunity is there he is prepared and ready.... driving 600 miles and there he is knocking at Daddy's door.
Cash loved his boy but wasn't in love. He did take care of his boy who is now gone.
A knock on his door at the wrong moment, there stands a boy who is calling him Daddy and Cash is so not amused and throws the door in his face.
Liam, devastated, returns to his car and is g
Jess A Jaye
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So so good! Sexy, hot, adorable and at times heartbreaking - this book has it all! Loved it! Daddy Cash made me swoon and I wanted to hug his boy Liam so hard.
Need more from the Boys of The Boys Club and their Daddies. Already looking forward to seeing more from this series.
Dara Nelson
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: for-blog
Sometimes a reader and a story don’t mesh. That’s what happened for me with this story. It started out okay but Cash’s insecurity and indecision never mixed with him supposedly being a strong Daddy. And it seemed to drag on forever with me glancing down repeatedly to see if I was anywhere near the end. Sorry but this was a no for me.
AGandyGirl
What a awesomely developed group of characters that I cannot wait to get more of. I adored the leads in this and while some of the "Daddy/boy" kink is really not for me, this was done in such a way that it made complete sense and exactly what these characters need and want in a relationship.

I especially appreciated how this story started with 2 POV's and then one of these POV's changed to a third character. So different and yet such a great introduction to the dynamic which is this relationship.
jaxnsmom
Ezra Dawn
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly good

I was pleasantly surprised with this book. I'm not one who usually enjoys daddy kink but this story has left me craving more. I cried and laughed during this book and can't wait for book two.
Girlfriend
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, kink, m-m
Love me some excellent Daddy/Boy kink. Especially when it's well written with fabulous leading men, who portray the kink in a positive light. None of this silliness that has recently been flooding the market where Daddy needs some heavy meds and a psychiatrists chair and our sweet Boy needs a restraining order.

Cash was for all intents and purposes the perfect Daddy, older, settled, wealthy, self-aware, nurturing, and absolutely committed to the Daddy/Boy dynamic. He and Tommy, his current Boy a
Love Bytes Reviews
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4,5 heart review by Kat

I have loved Luna David’s Custos Securities series and so I jumped for this new series.

Liam is twenty years old and so tired of being the sole breadwinner for his family for the past six years. But he has to make sure his little sister Ciara “CC” is taken care of like he wasn’t. In what little spare time he has between three jobs, he has discovered online that he desires a certain kind of kink. “Daddy Kink” to be precise. He wants, no needs, for a “Daddy” to take over his
Once upon a time… deep in the shadows of the infamous BDSM club Catharsis, Luna David, future Authoress Extraordinaire, dreamed of crafting epic gay romance novels to the chorus of whips, chains, and riding crops.

Working for the man by day, and playing caped crusader by night, she fell in love with a superhero whose alter-ego was a mild-mannered financial analyst. With the combined strength of th
More about Luna David

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)