Start by marking “Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)” as Want to Read:
Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)

Uncut

(Unacceptables MC #7)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
He was a former Marine.
He used to be an enforcer for the Unacceptables MC.
Ryan Axston gave up everything for love - for me. His patch, his gun, everything he thought he wanted in life. He claims that nothing compares to our perfect new life.
But is everything too perfect?
Could an outlaw really walk away completely?

Uncut is a followup to Undeniable, but can be read as a stan
Published (first published March 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Uncut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncut

Gail
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by the equally amazing author.. I absolutely love Kristen's MC series.. This is the next in line.. we get a little more from Ryan (Ax) and Cassie.. Last we saw Ax had left the Unacceptable's.. He was trying to do right by Cassie. They just found out that they were expecting.. This picks up just as they have had the little one.. Ryan may not be in the club anymore but he is still a brother and they will do what they need to do keep his new family safe.. but when the unknown t ...more
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
2.5
I really enjoyed this short story, it's the first one I've read in this series and it has made me want to read the others in the series, that being said not having read the others left me at a disadvantage so I didn't feel like I could give it a higher rating than what I have. But I'm sure once I read the other books and get to jist with the characters, I really did love Ax and Cass and I think once I've read the others this rating would go higher. The writing was very good!
Teresa Lara
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this short story of Cass and Ax and their family.nned more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
When Ryan Axston finds out his girlfriend Cass is pregnant he knows it’s time to give up not only his role in the Unacceptables MC club. With how much violence has been thrown at the club lately, he feels it’s the only way to keep her and their unborn child safe. As the club reluctantly votes him out, they reaffirm that he and Cass will always be under their protection.

Things seem perfect, until Cass’s brother Nathan starts using again. When Cass throws a surprise birthday party for Ryan, Nathan
Becky Baldridge
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncut is everything I've come to expect from this author. It's a great combination of sweet and sexy with a dash of danger thrown in. For such a quick read, there's a lot of emotion and that building tension of knowing something is coming is ever present. Ax is a brilliant contradiction - A sweet and sexy family man who changes diapers and treats his love like a queen, and an absolutely ruthless judge, jury, and executioner ready at moments notice to take care of business. Once again, Mazzola ha ...more
Mel
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. I'd never read anything by Kristen Hope Mazzola before, but she's definitely going on my TBR list! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep up with the story line given that this was a follow-up novella to another in a long series of (what I can tell, GREAT) books, but I had no problem. It's an excellent stand-alone.

Kristen does a fantastic job of reeling the reader in and keeping them interested. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I w
Jennifer  Ingalls
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another hit by Kristen Hope Mazzola! It was nice to see two great characters again and experience the next chapter in their love story. If you are a fan of the Unacceptables or the Delta Forces novellas, you can’t pass up this new tale!
Kathy West
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it

This book is more of Ryan and Cass’s story.
Cass’s brother has made some bad decisions and it ends up putting his family in danger.
This story was okay by very short. The book ended at 67% with the rest just previews for other books.
Amanda Thomas
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More Ax and Cass.

So glad that we got more of Ax and Cass’ story. It ended on the perfect note and I’m looking forward to more.
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
Although this can be read as a stand-alone, I think I would have enjoyed it better if I had read the first books in the series. Saying that I did enjoy it. It was a short but packed with action. If you are a fan of MC stories than this is one for you.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Within the pages of Uncut readers will find themselves reunited with their favorite couple from Undeniable, Ryan and Cassidy, and their new bundle of joy. When we were last with these two Ryan had made the excruciating decision to leave behind the club to create a safer future with the love of his life and their child. Leaving behind everything he knew to start a new life with Cassidy was the toughest thing he ever had to do, but the Unacceptables insured him that their would always be a spot op ...more
Crystal
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my word, Kristen Hope Mazzola has done it again!! This is my first read in the Unacceptables Series because I’m not a big fan of the MC genre. I know, I know, it’s really popular, but for some reason I usually just can’t get in it. I think it might be because it’s a little too violent for my tastes. This book is not. Now, I’m not going to lie and say that there’s no violence, because there is, but… I could handle it.
This is a short story, but it packs a real punch. Ryan, the VP of the Unacce
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics

This is a short story, but it packs a real punch. Ryan, the VP of the Unacce
Lena Dublin
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Nugget if Goodness

When I heard Kristen Hope Mazzola was joining the Kindle World of one of my other favorite authors, Susan Stoker, I was so excited. I’ve always wanted to read her books but just had never been able to squeeze it in. This was a perfect chance for me to do so and I am so glad I did! This short read had everything I ever wanted. A return to a world to see how characters I had grown to love are doing and get to discover new characters and be excited about reading a new series
Kari Hansen
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a year since Ryan asked to be voted out of the Unacceptables so that he, Cass and their son could live a life free of the violence that they had been facing recently.

They are back to celebrate Ryan’s birthday when danger erupts due to Cass’s brother and it is like he never left as they all work together to ensure the safety of all their families.

I really liked these characters as Ryan was trying to do what was best for his family and Cass was so supportive of whatever he needed to do.
Kathy Wideman
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the seventh book in this series. While they can be read as standalone books they better read in order. This is a quick read. This book focuses on Ax and his girl Cass again. He leaves the MC for his girl and the family they are building. This book picks up about a year after Ax leaves the MC. He felt leaving the MC was the right move. What he needed to do to be sure that his family would be safe. However, he is beginning to wonder if that was the right move. It was great getting to read ...more
Maura
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncut is part of a Kindle Worlds series and was a quick Novella featuring characters from the "Unacceptables MC Series". Uncut is a followup to Undeniable and can be read as a stand-alone, but i think it will give a more fulfilling reading experience to read Undeniable first.

This novella shows the sacrifices one makes to be the person you want to be. It shows the tender side of a man and what he feels for his family. It has ALL THE FEELS. This story is like taking a scene out of a longer book as
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every time I pick up a book by Kristen Hope Mazzola I know I’m in for something amazing. As always, Uncut was perfection. Packed with incredible heat, beautiful love, and action that keeps you on the edge of your seat. She manages to pack what most people require hundreds of pages to do in a much shorter length, but still leaves you satisfied just as much.

I already fell in love with Ryan and Cassidy in Undeniable, but I fell even more in love with them while reading Uncut. They have this true,
KnottyGirl Reviews
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncut is Kristen Hope Mazzola’s contribution to Susan Stoker’s Special Forces Operation Alpha Kindle World series.
Ryan is ex-military and a former member of the Unacceptables MC. But he finds that he still needs his old MC brothers as well as some familiar characters from Stoker’s Delta Force team, when his birthday party is crashed by a rival MC out for revenge.
His wife Cass gets pregnant a year earlier, causing him to retire his cut, but he finds that his Unacceptable brothers still have his
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A DARN INTENSE ROMANTIC SUSPENSE WITH A UNDENIABLY ATTRACTIVE AND BAD-ARSE HERO AND A FEISTY AND STUBBORN HEROINE!

WOW! Uncut was VERY VERY GOOD! It is written perfection with a strong plot, likable characters, a action packed story that has you sitting on the edge and with romance that is INSANELY HOT, I couldn't put it down! I love watching many of these authors play around in Susan Stoker's world and to see a hero who was a former Marine AND part of a MC was
Lauren
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncut is book seven in the unacceptable MC series. This short story is a continuation of Ax and Cassidy’s story. After leaving his MC, Ax thought his life would settle down. Instead, it isn’t long until he is drawn back into the dangerous lifestyle.
His love for Cassidy and their son is clear to see. All he wants is for them to be safe.
I liked that Cassidy accepted what Ax wanted to and needed to do. She didn’t whine once. She just wanted her man to be happy.
The storyline for this book is easy
Becky Wise
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Kristen Hope Mazzola's way of sucking you into the world of MC. Her Unacceptable MC books are amazing quick reads that pull you right in. I love that In Uncut we get more Ryan and Cass. Watching Ryan "Ax" step back from his role in MC world for family life is so honorable. Cass is nothing but supportive all around and their love is so strong. You get an amazing continuation of their story in this one. You may leave the MC but the bond is always there with the brothers. Such an amazing rea ...more
Karen C
Shelves: arc
This was a very entertaining novella. The story was easy to get into and truth be told, I read it all in one sitting. I just wanted to keep going.
The secondary characters and crossover characters were great additions. This novella was written by Kristen and meant to showcase her characters while showing an intertwined relationship with Susan Stoker's series. I feel that she does a great job of this. My only regret is that it was over so quickly. Totally enjoyed the read.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Although this can be read as a stand alone, as someone who has read the first I was happy to get more from this couple. Kristen always does a great job delivering a great story and this one was no different. I really enjoyed catching up with these two and seeing how life away from the club is going and life with their new addition.

Now he may be out of the MC but life doesn't always go as planned and their will be action. If you are a fan of MC stories than this is one for you.
Badh
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's nice to see a little catch up with Cassidy and Ryan.

After being together for awhile, life has settled into a good routine for our couple, but Ryan is still working with the Unacceptables, even if he isn't wearing the patches anymore. But, is it something that he can do and still keep his family doing?

I liked this one. It's a quick read, and you get a nice look at what's happening in the world of this particular chapter of the Unacceptables.
Nathalie
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Uncut is part of Kristen Hope Mazzola's series about the Unacceptables. I wouldn't read it as a standalone myself because I like knowing the history of these character and they're books all intertwine, but it could be read as such.

This short novella continues the story of Ax and Cass, and give a glimpse into the family life he left the Unacceptables for. How's that working out for him? You'll have to read to find out.

Cindy Fong
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Regret, Retaliation, Redemption, Respect

Life lessons to pass down to future generation and the code that Ryan (Ax) lives by. When he he leaves the table of the Unacceptables with the notion of keeping his family safe, he quickly understands that at the table or not, those he loves and cares about aren't necessarily safe. Ryan realizes that all things are possible when he is surrounded by his family. This is a short read that left a smile on my face.
Gwen Shafer
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick read that pulled me right in from the beginning. I absolutely love her work especially when they are fast paced right from the beginning. I enjoyed reading this one. It was just the right paced with amazing characters that had great chemistry. Kristen did a great job writing this one. It was intriguing right from the beginning and had you holding on until the end. I enjoyed this and highly recommend reading it. Would love to read more.
Marialee
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great short read by Kristen Hope Mazzola! This is Ryan (Ax) and Cassie's story. You will get drama, revenge, love, and of course some steamy scenes. Great quick read. This is a great MC series. All books in the series can be read as a stand alone but they are definitely better read in order. Go grab this one!
Meg K
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is more!

I wrote in my last review for this series that I felt like I needed more. Well, the author has certainly delivered. This short was fantastic and we got to see Ax and Cassidy’s life after the MC even though their troubles are far from over and just because he left the MC doesn’t mean he left the family. This book was short and suspenseful. A great read!
« previous 1 3 next »
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more

Unacceptables MC (8 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
  • Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)