Start by marking “Hunting for Silence (Storm and Silence, #5)” as Want to Read:
Hunting for Silence (Storm and Silence, #5)

Hunting for Silence

(Storm and Silence #5)

British business mogul Rikkard Ambrose has departed London to face his arch-rival in a deadly game of espionage and intrigue at the Royal Court of France, leaving his lady love behind to knit socks and twiddle her thumbs.

Left behind alone? That is not something Lilly Linton is willing to put up with! Determined to show her boss who’s boss, she embarks on her mo
ebook
Published October 2018 by Radish

To ask other readers questions about Hunting for Silence, please sign up.
Sirene Maris No, there is still Storm of Bells. The first couple of chapters have already been uploaded on Radish.

Start your review of Hunting for Silence (Storm and Silence, #5)
Mitha
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chapter 6, and it's getting boring. Lillian on an adventure by herself, with a girl crushing on her, I don't find it entertaining at all. It's almost predictable. I won't waste my coins on Radish to read a book with typical soap opera plot. It's started to feel like this series was unnecessarily prolonged, what with the rejected proposal and whatnot. I need Mr. Ambrose, NOW! And I need Lillian and Rick to be to together again, YESTERDAY!

4.5stars.

Finally finished this book!!!
AND.
Davina Herondale
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-favorites
I👏🏻LOVE👏🏻THIS👏🏻SERIES👏🏻SO👏🏻MUCH👏🏻

ugh I don't wanna spoil what happens bc this is the 5th book in the series but I CANT RECOMMEND THIS SERIES ENOUGH GO READ IT

You're welcome in advance
Thea
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Please can they hurry up and ask the Branks’ permission for her hand in marriage?? I can’t wait to see her aunts face, when the richest man in England (also the most miserly) wants to marry Lily!! 😂
Khadidja ~on hiatus~
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY THE END!!! or not finally BECAUSE I WANT THIS SERIES TO BE INFINITE NEVER ENDING ON ME I DONT THINK I WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT IT

The Character development is UNREAL IN THIS ONE KARIM I LOVE HIM I KNOW IM TALKING NONSENSE BUT !!!!!! I LOVE THIS I LOVE LILY I LOVE RIKKARD I LOVE YOU SIR ROB THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS STORY

Yall seriously need to read it
F. Freewel
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
• EDIT AS OF 21/01/2018 •
Whaaaat, still not the last book?
Just no, I’m sorry 😭

• RANTING BELOW •

Ok, I am officially SO bloody done with this series. I think it’s just so utterly ridiculous to have prolonged into FIVE books with minimum relationship development, and lots and LOTS of unneccessary fillers. But that is not my (main) issue. Oh no, my main issue is the fucking female protagonist:

- She loves to talk and talk and talk... I am serious
Sabhya Verma
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very nice addition to the series.. I hope, by the end of this book, Lillian realize that Mr ambrose and she are meant to be together and tie the knot..finally.
Zara
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, favourites
Cant wait for the final book
Khushi
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is
Rikkard Ambrose > Peter Kavinsky
Kelly B
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ridiculously cheesy stars! I'm not sure what it is about these books, but they are totally addictive in a really quirky way. While the dialogue and writing could use some refining, I just love the totally unrealistic adventure, the unconventional relationship between Lilly and Mr. Ambrose, and the cheesy banter between the two. It's one of those series that's just a funny and lighthearted read that constantly makes you smile at really dorky jokes and clean romance. I've also read Robert Thier' ...more
lia h.
Feb 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
HOW. HOW DID THIS MAN MANAGE TO MILK 5 BOOKS FROM THIS SERIES. I'm going crazy. This is crazy. For the first four books there wasn't even a plot. They just travelled around. I used to really like Ambrose, until I noticed how he was basically just a marketing tool, but still pushed through until this book.

This is my opinion. Wattpad girls, don't come for me.
kt
Feb 01, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. I’m so disappointed. I have absolutely loved this series from this start, but this book turned out to be so so boring! Like I had to force myself to finish it, the ending is just being prolonged and this book held a ton of unnecessary parts. I’m not even sure I want to read the next one:((
Bella C
Jan 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: trassssh
at this point this is kinda embarrassing for me
Alison
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very strong/sudden character development, but still very enjoyable.
Almeyda Tara
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY THE END OF BOOK 5!
This is the longest series at Wattpad that I've read.
Sir Rob is a great writer, his books are so well-written and he always makes sure that the historical parts of his stories are based on the facts, not the made-up kind of facts.
Definitely my favorite historical-romance slash adventure series! ❤
Dhea Prashanti
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!! ❤❤

Sir Rob, I really thank you for making me laugh and nearly choked myself to death while I was reading this series (and the previous too!) Can't wait for the final book!! ✨
Mehak Garg
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I give 10 stars, instead?😍
Salma Warda
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for Storm of Bells....fi-frikkin-nally!
sacredsappho
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still as good as ever.
Warning don’t read it in public, I always laugh out loud so I wouldn’t want people thinking I’m mental
Dymphi
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: whirlwind-books
As with the last couple of books, I was anxiously awaiting every Wednesday for a new update. Rob never disappoints me! This book, like its predecessors, is one of my favorites! I love the writing style, I love how flushed out all of the characters are, I'm in a hate/love relationship with these goddamn cliffhangers... I could go on.
Anyone who's into historical fiction with a bit of flair and a whole lot of stubbornness, just read this. It'll rock your world!
Enid Pereira
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
When does a writer realise that the book is going downhill? I've been following this series since the first book and I was floored. The chemistry and banter between the leads characters was so enjoyable and the concept intriguing that I couldn't put the book down or might I say the app off. However the problem with watt pad writers is that there are too many typos or they don't know when to pull the plug.

The book that started so uniquely before just feels dragged and where the author is trying
Abby Likes to Read
Feb 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
It's honestly disappointing how a really promising series turned into a useless, dragged-out one which makes you want to ask, "Why did I bother reading this?" Thier filled this book with meaningless fluff that offers no resolution or answers, overused cliffhangers (there's one for almost every chapter), and reads as if it's an incomplete rough draft. Ambrose is supposed to - FINALLY - meet Lilly's parents, but we're caught up in confusing, unnecessary drama so nothing happens. I'm wondering if T ...more
Unicorns
Nov 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance-humour
I like the book and series, but I kind of really hope this is the last book because if the series continues, it will seem so prolonged- like they are dragging the whole thing. I will soon tire of ramrod straight Ambrose. As interesting as the characters and storyline is, I kind of prefer humans to have human emotions and reactions. Some of behavioural qualities are so inhuman, it seems rather unrealistic, and frankly annoying. But, I love Lili and I would definitely marry her. I don't know how s ...more
Samreen Ahsan
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Has anyone ever told you that you are a real gentleman, Mr Ambrose?"
"No."
"Well, don’t expect them to."

I have never enjoyed any series this much and haven’t laughed so openly while reading this series and still loved binge-reading it all of them in a week.
Meet Lillian Linton, a nineteen-year-old orphan girl, who lives with her five sisters and uncle and aunt. Her parents died when she was six and the estate that belonged to her parents went straight to their distant cousin being a man. Sin
AQsA
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Natasha Calvelage
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the entire book. Even tho she went on an adventure alone, she found him, they are better together than apart. I love their banter... It makes you have all the emotions, love, laughter, frustration, it keeps you engaged. I am now more than half way through storm and bells. I'm in love with it as much as the first 5 books. Definitely hands down, one of my favorite authors and book sagas.

I always recommend these books to friends and family. I could read and reread them and still
Katie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hunting for Silence was a fun and quick read with plenty of sarcasm and wit from Lilly, and plenty of Silence from Mr. Ambrose with a few new characters thrown in to spice things up a little. Even though I enjoyed the next book in their adventure, I do feel that this books was the least robust of all of them.

While I love Lilly and Mr. Ambrose, and always enjoy their time together, I think I'm ready for this series to be wrapped up. Hopefully "Storm of Bells" will indeed be the last in this seri
meeque
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The books of Robert Cliffhanger's (it's what I call him) are so easy to read and so adventurous I just cannot put them down. It's so difficult to read just a chapter every week but in a way, it makes his books enjoyable for longer.

Anyway, the story goes on and I was sure it's going to be the last piece but! brace yourself! there's one more coming. I would love this book to be made into a tv series or something, it's so funny and full of plot twists and it's soooo enjoyable. One just cannot put
Lisa Willems
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best volumes yet. Hunting for silence is the 5th volume, making it almost seem for the fans that it had been the last book of the SS series.

I liked the humour in the book, it was very refreshing and inspiring. The French culture that's included really gave a fit of laughter from time to time.

The protagonists really grow close here, including a change and character development is really big in this book. Good book.
Elena
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
What happened Robert Thier?! The previous adventures of Lilly and Ambrose are fun and filled with danger and banter. This one was boooring and had chapters that made no sense or gave unnecessary information. I have always loved all the previous storm and silence books and I have sometimes noticed a small need of editing, but this one needs an editor willing to ask questions and cut pieces of the plot that add nothing or make no sense.
Such a shame.
Navyda
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE. IN LOVE. I AM IN LOVE.

Robert Thier really knows how to make me fall in love. Genius! This really is a story of a life time.

This story is one I’ve never forgotten. I don’t think I ever will. This is a rare one indeed. I loved all the characters (rarely happens), the commentary was hilarious and “Mr Linton” was badass as hell. Love her.

Literally one of a kind story to make me go “awwww” so many times. Damn you, Rikkard.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Still With Me (She's With Me, #3)
  • I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know
  • Pained (Bullied, #2)
  • Damaged (Bullied, #3)
  • Trapped (Bullied, #4)
  • 68 Days And Counting
  • The Girl He Never Noticed
  • Stay With Me (She's With Me, #2)
  • She's With Me (She's With Me #1)
  • Bullied (Bullied, #1)
  • Perfect Illusion (Perfect Series, #1)
  • The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
  • The Bad Boy and the Tomboy
  • My Possessive Billionaire
  • The Bad Boy and the Tomboy
  • Chasing Red
  • The Cell Phone Swap
  • Mr. Popular and I
Robert Thier is a German historian, lover of old books and award-winning writer, whose novels and stories encompass the historical, satirical, and fantastical. For the way he manages to make the past come alive, as if he himself lived as a medieval knight, his inventive fans have given him the nickname “Sir Rob.” All of his stories are characterized by his very own brand of humor that has gained h ...more

Storm and Silence (6 books)
  • Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence, #1)
  • In the Eye of the Storm (Storm and Silence, #2)
  • Silence is Golden (Storm and Silence, #3)
  • Silence Breaking (Storm and Silence, #4)
  • Storm of Bells (Storm and Silence, #6)
“Because anything I give away is a weapon that can be used against me. But when you're close... I want to have things I never knew I needed. And I want to give parts of myself away I never knew I had.” 2 likes