Start by marking “Bring Me Back Here” as Want to Read:

Amazon UK: https://tinyurl.com/y7agzzkz
Amazon AU:https://tinyurl.com/y7smyc23
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/y7a4p76g
Nook: https://tinyurl.com/y775jqkn

Four years ago, I left my heart behind in Colorado, the place I thought I’d always call my home.
My a
Published August 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bring Me Back Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bring Me Back Here

Tiffany Readz
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Solid Second Chance

A.M. Guilliams puts her readers on a heavy emotional roller coaster ride with Bring Me Back Here. From the blurb we know there's a reason Ainsleigh left four years ago and that reason is still waiting for her to come back.

Gentry is a guy that is too good to be true. Young, handsome, driven and still pining for the love of his life even after four years. She up and left after tragedy struck, leaving him to deal with his feelings alone. Well, not alone seeing as he lives with Ai
Danielle
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written second chance romance!!

Ainsleigh moved across the country when she went off to college to escape the heartache and memories that were too painful to face. Four years later, she has graduated and returned home to Colorado to her family. Only, it's her ex-boyfriend, Gentry, that picks her up from the airport and he wants answers to why she ran away. Ainsleigh must finally deal with the reasons she ran and talk to Gentry like she should have 4 years ago. Will these two finally b
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After 4 years away from home, Ainsleigh returns home to her family's farm in Colorado. When she left she had more reasons than just college. On returning, so does the past she ran to get away from and the man she left behind. This is a great second chance romance that will be sure to have you tearing up and laughing out loud in some parts. Will Ainsleigh and Gentry get through their tragic past or will the pain be too much to get past?
Amy
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this second chance story of Ainsleigh and Gentry!!! There is so much suspense but played out in perfect time!!! I love her brothers almost as much. Everyone looks out for each other and protects each other as if their life depended on it. This is right up there with some of my top books I've read. I am never disappointed when I read books by A. M. Love her!!!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is my first book by AM Guilliams, as well as my first Cowboy Romance. It is the most heartbreakingly heartwarming book I’ve read in a long time. I could feel their pain, emotions both happy and sad; I cried for them a lot. It feels like so much more than a romance, so much more than their love story. It's a passionate story of strength, forgiveness, remembrance, acceptance, and tenderness.

Gentry is sweet, loving, caring, he’s very protective of Ainsleigh. His love, devotion, and compassion
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This amazing romance is about Ainsleigh and Gentry, and Ainsleigh returning home to her family’s farm in Colorado after college. After they experienced a horrible trauma four years ago, Ainsleigh took off for college and hasn’t been back, until now. Gentry quickly makes his intentions clear that he wants Ainsleigh back and that he still loves her, but first she has to work through the pain and loss that sent her running years ago.

Prepare to fall madly in love with Gentry! All of the characters
Books Laid Bare
4.5Stars
I am the first to admit that I love a cowboy story, so when I came across this one, I couldn’t help but be drawn too it.
But was my blind faith justified…oh my, was it!
I thought the story was so touching, it brought a lump to my throat. The emotions were beautifully portrayed, so much so that at times I wanted nothing more than to reach into the page and give them both a hug, they brought out and on some occasions wrung out every emotion I had.
Gentry (I love the name by the way) was a lo
Sassy Southern
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Buckle up and get ready for a ride because this book is going to have your emotions all over the place! From the very start I was hooked on this book. I knew that there was a reason that Ainsleigh had stayed away from her childhood home for so long, something that had her heartbroken and afraid to face it again. Once this is revealed my heart broke for her and everything that she had gone through.

Gentry was heartbroken himself when Ainsleigh up and left without ever saying goodbye. What she doe
Danielle Swainston
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just cannot get enough of this author and her amazing books! She has had me hooked from the very first book of her’s i read (desolate) way back when and hasn’t let me go ever since.

I adore this book, i adore Ainsleigh and Gentry’s story. This is not only a book about second chance’s, it’s a book about healing, about dealing with grief and learning to live again.

My heart broke for what these two went through, i cried with them, i waited with baited breath to see if they finally got the HEA they
Danielle Wormald
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Amanda is a new to me author so this was my first read of hers and what an impressive introduction to her books is was!

I love a second chance romance and this tear jerking one is gripping!

This story is heartbreaking and touching!
Warning- have tissues ready because your going to shed a lot of tears!
Be prepared to be taken on a journey of mixed emotions as this gives ALL THE FEELS!

Ainsleigh is returning to her home town after been away at college for four years after leaving with a broken heart
Kari Hansen
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ainsleigh and Gentry were in love and embracing their future together when tragedy struck. Ainsley was unable to handle the heartbreak, so she left town and Gentry behind and has been away for the last four years attending college.

Dealing with the loss of Ainsley as well as the tragedy they endured left Gentry devastated but now that she is returning home he is determined that they will have their second chance but first he must break through the walls that she has built around her heart.

This i
Teri
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
She ran. When all was said and done, she didn't fight for them or help them heal, she ran. A story about loss. About recovery, healing, forgiving and acknowledging you deserve love. With all of the emotions and death of their first child these two never really had a chance to talk. This is a great read that does a great job of dealing with the impact not only on the mother but those that surround her. It's an emotional tale that is sweet and has just the right amount of angst and a great support ...more
Jacqualine Davis
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an incredible second chance romance. I think I experienced every emotion while reading this book. I've cried several times while reading other books but none have made me cry as much as I did with BMBH. There were happy tears (the tree), sad tears (too many times to name just one), and my-heart-has-been-ripped-from-my-body tears (Ainsleigh's tattoos).

I fell in love with Ainsleigh and her entire family, Gentry, Dylan, and Apsen. I would love to see more of the brothers and Dylan and Asp
FunUndertheCovers
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After four years of being away at college, it's time for Ainsleigh to go back home to the place she loves the most, but also holds such tragic memories. Can she face her past and the boy she left behind?

What a beautiful story. Full of heartache, passion, and healing. Ainsleigh and Gentry's journey is one of heartbreak and forgiveness. My heart ached for these two. I loved Gentry's determination and selflessness. The chemistry between these two was off the charts and you could see how deep their
Kim Herman
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heartwarming second chance story for Gentry & Ainsleigh who have lost so much and fight hard for each other and their future as they struggle to overcome their loss. An emotional journey for both of them and for Ainsleigh's family too. Well done A.M. Guilliams you have a winner.
Crystal Wilke
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning... You'll need a box or 10 boxes of tissues while reading Bring Me Back Here.

A.M. is back with a FANTASTIC book! Are you ready to get lost and escape reality for awhile? Then you'll want to read Bring Me Back Here. I loved every second of this book even if I was crying or teary eyed almost every chapter. Don't worry there are moments where you'll laugh, smile, get angry but most of all you'll fall in love with all the characters. I hope the brother's get their own books. Ainsleigh and G
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was sexy and full of surprises. It was funny and snarky and very swoonworthy.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

This is an emotionally gripping story of true love and tragedy. It talks about very real subject matter with style and grace. From page one I was hooked.

Ainsleigh is finally coming home after 4 years away at college. She's scared and nervous to face the past that almost destroyed her. One thing never changed and that was where she called home.

Gentry has loved Ainsleigh most of his life. They were not supposed to be together as their families feud rivals the Hatfields and the McCoys
Rachel
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am new to AM Guilliams, but I am officially in love!! I am a sucker for a second chance romance and Bring Me Back Here was just perfect! Five Huge Stars!!
Kelly
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bring Me Back Here by A.M. Guilliams is a wonderful book. I will give no spoilers away.

Let’s start with the cover....WOWZERS! Totally fits Gentry to a T!! You want a sweet and sexy cowboy, then this book is for you.

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE the names of the characters in this book.

Gentry and Ainsleigh’s journey was absolutely fantastic. The flow, story line, and characters were FANTASTIC. This book for sure pulls at your heart strings. It’s a story of loss, second chances, finding your strength
Elizabeth
Amy
Jeanine Jones
Janette
Jul 13, 2018
A.M. Guilliams is a romantic suspense and women’s fiction author who currently resides in Virginia with her husband, three children, and fur babies. Books, flip flops, coffee, chocolate, The Walking Dead, and Chicago Fire are just a few of her obsessions. Her love of books began with novels by Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark, and the poetry of Edgar Allan Poe. When she’s not writing, you can find ...more