Start by marking “The Match” as Want to Read:
The Match

The Match

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  107 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
One date. Wrong match.

When the raven-haired beauty popped up on my phone as a match, I had to have her. She became a fast obsession, one I couldn't get out of my head. Our first date was a disaster. But when it came to sex, we made sense. So, we came up with an arrangement--sex with no strings attached.

Everything was working out until she became my new employee. I was sup
ebook
Published March 20th 2018 by Penn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Match

BookAddict
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This is an author whose work I’ve greatly enjoyed in the past so I was eager to read an advance copy of this book. The writing was good, the editing and proofreading were great, and the storyline was decent, but these characters made my head spin.

These charqcters are all professional people, doctors who make life and death decisions, and the best friend, Stacey, behaved like she was in middle school. For a character who seemed to think only about men and sex and had no filter between her brain a
April Symes
The Match is a new book by Jillian Quinn that’s a forbidden romance about hot and sexy doctors. Sloan Hart is a general surgeon who is in charge of the new residence for three months while the other Doctor is out on medical leave. Ava, is a new residence and although she is new at Penn General Hospital, Ava's father is one of the most revered Cardiac surgeons
in the world. Sloan & Ava meet via dating app and end up having a steamy one night stand. Ava goes to work Monday and finds out Sloan i
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
I really enjoyed this story. Sloan is a high demand surgeon and is now being told he is to be teaching the next surgeons.

Ava is one of those new surgeons. But before she starts her residency her friend hooks her up online with a blind date. Ava ends up meeting Sloan. And man do they have some chemistry. These two hit it off in the bedroom wonderfully, but their out of bedroom issues are big. With him being her teacher and her the student they could ruin their careers. So is sex worth their care
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
And Jillian Quinn shines once again! Man, how much I love this diverse author’s books! And this book has a special place in my heart it’s something entirely different than anything Jillin wrote before.

The humor and the hotness in this book is like nothing else. And the characters! Sloan and Ava is the couple you will never forget!

This book is sexy, sassy and has a life of its own!
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being a doctor leaves little time for love, so Sloan sticks to keeping things with the ladies light and fun, and only one night or two, forever just isn't in the cards for him right now. His job consumes most of his time, which makes online dating seem like the perfect solution, send a message or two, discover things you like about your match, and then schedule a date, and if your lucky the date will lead to a night between the sheets. Then on to the next one and so on and so on... but his "on t ...more
Jessica
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Match is a new book by Ms. Quinn that’s all about a forbidden romance and sexy doctors. Ava is just about to start her residency and decides to do something very out of character the weekend before - have a one night stand with someone she finds on a dating app. Sloan has an extremely busy schedule with being a head surgeon, and does not have the time for relationships. After their sexy weekend, they are shocked to find each other on their first day as boss and trainee, and too soon their at ...more
Scrap
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I have read almost everything that Jillian Quinn has put on paper but this book
was AMAZING, It was HOT, it was SEXY and it was STEAMY. Ava & Sloan meet via a dating app,
Ava knows that she has one more weekend to let lose before her and her best friend Carrie start
their residencies at Penn General Hospital, Ava's father is one of the most revered Cardiac surgeons
in the world and has always pushed that Ava was going to follow in his footsteps but she is not
sure yet if that is the specialty
Heather Miller
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read other books by this author and she never disappoints in the sexy hotness department!

In this book we have Sloan Hart, who is a general surgeon and is in charge of the new residence for three months while the other Doctor is out on medical leave.

We also have Ava, is a new residence. Although she is new to the hospital, she is the daughter of a cardiac surgeon and she knows what she is doing, and not grossed out like the other new residence.

Sloan & Ava meet via dating ap. They ha
Jackie D
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steam was coming out of the seams in Jillian Quinns latest romantic tale!
Sloan a.k.a Dr. Mcdreamy's twin matches up with the firey Ava; their first date is one fast-moving blur of passion! Enjoying that night wanting more, the two whose lives don't leave much time for relationships, decide to give the "casual " hookups a try... that is until the Ava finds herself under the tutelage of Salon, the interim Residency Program Director for the Hospital she is starting her surgical residency.. whoops.
Kari Hansen
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sloan’s career as a doctor encompasses all his time and energy so he only wants a little fun and has no interest in a relationship. He finds the best day to do this is through a dating app and he has had not problem in the past with enjoying one evening with a woman and then moving on but there is something different about his last date, Ava.

Ava’s sole focus has been completing her schooling to be a doctor. Her friend has arranged a date for her to have a little fun before she starts her residen
Sharon Jones
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am an absolute fan of everything Jillian Quinn has written. The Match is different from what she normally writes as this book is super steamy. She wasn't shy in writing sex scenes in her previous books, but this one practically melted my kindle. Now that isn't all what this story is about, it does play a huge factor, but this book is so much more than that.
Ava & Sloan meet via a dating app. What was supposed to just be a hook up, each ends up by being the others everything. Their lives mel
Sunny Shelly Reads
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Match is a story that goes to show that you never know how you might be connected to someone. Ava and Sloan meet through a dating app, and their blind date quickly turns into a one-night stand... that evolves into a second night of debauchery the following evening. Monday morning comes around, and Ava is one of the new residents under Sloan’s mentorship at the hospital.

A relationship is forbidden per hospital regulations, but that doesn’t stop Sloan and Ava from sneaking off into his office
Nikki Anderson
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I DEVOURED this book!! I absolutely loved it from the very first word to the last. Ava is fixing to start her new job on Monday so her friend decides to sign her up for a dating app to get her to let loose before she has to buckle down. Sloan the hot doctor messages her and they set up a date. Ava goes to make her friend happy but meets the hottest guy she’s ever seen. After what was suppose to be a weekend thing, she goes to work Monday and finds out he is her boss. Their chemistry can’t be den ...more
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This was a short but HOT romance about two doctors, Sloan is a surgeon and wants to chief or surgery. He meets Ava through a phone app before she starts her residency and they have a very HOT night.

Then he discovers she is his resident and he is her boss...and I am not telling you what happens after that. This was HOT, more hot than story in my opinion. The plot was very light and we don't really get to know the characters very well bu
Ree
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Medical romance has never been this fun or sexy!

Sloan & Ava have wicked chemistry. Trying valiantly to deny it and failing, their (s)excapades are entertaining, as well as the angst and suspense surrounding the forbidden aspect of their relationship. The banter between Sloan & Ava was witty, and humorous at times. They each gave as good as they got. I liked that both main characters were strong figures, and that the author didn't try to change or temper their personalities.

The Match is
maureen
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This book is all kinds of hot and sexy!! Sloan and Ava meet on a dating site. The plan is one night and it’s over. Well so much for that they decide they will just hook up no strings attached. That’s fine until they find out that Sloan is Ava’s boss!! They are both doctors at the same hospital and so no dating. This is a great story full of the hot and sexy Dr Hart. I couldn’t put this one down. I loved the push and pull of the characters. I also really enjoyed Ava and her best friend. Fantastic
Gladys
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this romance. I thought it was quirky, fun and steamy. A entertaining plot introduces you to Sloan and Ava. These two have a sizzling attraction and scorching chemistry. This doctor and resident really heat up the workplace as their sex with no strings relationship begins to turn into so much more. So Fun, So Sexy and So good. This book is not to be missed. I'm posting a completely honest, voluntary review after reading this book.
Stacey Adam
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book.
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book.
I love all of Jillian’s writing and she never disappoints!
The sexual chemistry between Sloan and Ava was instant and was flowing off the pages.
It wasn’t a perfect match at first but ended up being just right for them in the end.
This book is hot, steamy and the perfect amount of forbidden with the employee/employer situation.
You definitely won’t want to miss out on this book!

Ida Jolley
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an easy book to read. It was a bit funny about a college student trying to get into the hospital program to become a surgeon and meets a young man who turns out later to be her hook up for a one night stand. Which come to find out later ends up being her boss and their one night stand continues during the day at the hospital. It’s a different book than the author’s usual but it was fine for a funny and light reading. I offered to read the book for a review.
Mindy
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you best friend signs you up for a dating sight? Nothing until she starts a flirtation with a handsome match and agrees to a date for you! Ava has one more weekend of freedom before her residency begins and her life will the hospital so she throws caution to the wind and meets Sloan. One night of passion isn't enough but when reality hits and their relationship become taboo, sneaking around becomes a must. Great chemistry, loved the story line.
Stephanie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down! It has to be one of the best doctor romances I have ever read.

I loved going on Sloan & Ava’s journey. There were many twists and turns that added to an amazing story.

I can’t wait to see what Jillian Quinn comes up with next!

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Rachel
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love some forbidden romance and this is a great example of the genre.
Sloan and Ava are extremely hot and heavy throughout this entire book.
I appreciated that there was substance to both characters.
Both risked everything in order to be together and this added depth to the overall story.
Can't wait to read more from an author who delivers the fun, the steam and an enjoyable read.
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sloan & Ava are a couple you will not forget. Sloan is a sexy AF doctor who isn’t interested in any relationship and Ava is working on her residency to become a doctor. When Sloan & Ava meet it was only suppose to be a one night stand but both couldn’t resist the connection they both feel. I love reading about Sloan & Ava and their forbidden relationship. They are hot and sexy and you will not want too stop reading. Another amazing read by Jillian that I absolutely love.

I voluntaril
Michelle
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, 5-star-read, arc
This is a steamy, forbidden romance about two Doctor's who can't keep their hands off each other. They started off as a one night stand, then turned into no strings attached and ended out in a forbidden work romance. Sloan and Ava are a perfect match. This well written, steamy story has great characters and a sexy storyline. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Victoria
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s fun, sexy and heartwarming. I will keep you entertained from the beginning. It has characters you will love. I loved the connection and banter between characters. The chemistry is sizzling and steamy. This story is not to be missed.
Pat
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me glued to my kindle from the very first page with the well written story line that flowed effortlessly from page to page and the strongly written characters kept me totally hooked until the turn of the very last page! I highly recommend reading this book!
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome story by Jillian. She never fails. I loved Sloan and Ava story they both have attraction to each plus there chemistry was off the charts, ONE-CLICK NOW. ITS A MUST READ, I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ADVANCE READER COPY
RMC
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Jillian Quinn. Sloan and Ava heated up the pages from their first meeting. Perfect mix of sweet, sassy and steamy. And of course sexy times in the on-call room

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC
Bobbie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another steamy read from Ms. Quinn!! Ava and Sloan are hot from start to finish!! I am not normally a fan of forbidden romances, but this one was great not kitschy like the genre normally is. Jillian Quinn delivers another great MUST read!!
Kim F
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book. Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jillian Quinn is the international bestselling author of over fifteen romance novels, most notably known for the Face-Off series. She’s from Philly, a city girl to the core, now living in Southwest Florida, where she still hasn’t adjusted, though she’s not opposed to the warm weather or lazy days by the pool.

Jillian sets all of her books in her hometown, dreams of getting her hands on a real chees