Start by marking “Merciless” as Want to Read:
Merciless

Merciless

(Merciless #1)

From USA Today bestselling author W Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

I should’ve known she would ruin me the moment I saw her.
Women like her are made to destroy men like me.
I couldn’t resist her though.
Given to me to start a war; I was too eager to accept.

But I didn’t know what she’d do to me. That she would change everythi
Published May 11th 2018 by Independently published

Katie Silvi
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carter Cross is one sinfully addicted alpha!

Merciless is exceptional. Carter is sexy, powerful and dangerous. I love it. It is a book that captures your attention and doesn't let you go. I couldn't help but to fall in love with both Carter and Aria. Page after page, word after word of complete brilliance.
I didn't know what to expect with Merciless, but what I got was so much more and everything in between.

I can already see that the Cross men are going to be an addiction to readers. I for one
Sue's Romance Reviews
Shelves: favorite-2018
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend…”

Aria Talvery is the daughter of the most violent crime family around. She becomes a casualty when she is abducted and then given to Carter Cross to start a war.

Carter sees an opportunity to get everything he’s ever wanted when an enemy of the Talvery family approaches him. He agrees to help the faction but only IF they meet his demand.

“The best laid plans…”

Carter does not do anything without a reason. He is cold calculating and merciless. But, he starts to
Gem
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Where to start? Carter captivated me from the very start. Merciless is without a doubt one of my favourites books of 2018.

Carter is the head of his family business. He's cold-hearted, ruthless and always gets what he wants. And he wants Aria.

Carter and Aria's story isn't a straight forward one. There is sadness, fear, attraction and plenty of fireworks. I read this book from start to finish. I had to know what was going to happen between the t
Cat
Shelves: faves-2018
Willow Winters has done it again and this book is going down as my early favourite of 2018. This book is gripping; an astounding mix of cruelty, brutality, beauty and frailty combining to produce a story that will leave you shellshocked and wanting more.

Carter Cross is the dark knight who works to ensure that his world does not slip from his tight control. Aria Talvery is his songbird, beautifully broken by a world in which women are only pawns. Both are connected, haunted by a past that they wi
Willow Winters
Mar 10, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
MERCILESS, is FREE on all platforms for a limited time! Start reading today!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BNR2iZ

❤️ Paulette
Title: ➳ ❤- Merciless

Author: ➳ Willow Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ Three family fighting over territory, in between there is always going to be casualties- hopefully she’ll find Mercy in the man that captured her
➦..Her name is Aria Talvery & she the daughter of the most violent crime family in Fallbrook.
➦.At times Carter is a man you love to hate. In the end he could be a man that you could easily love- Maybe 💕

➦.. I loved Carter & Aria’s story. I was pleasantly surprised at how much push & pull ha
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
*****NOW LIVE****
This is a real page turner! I couldn't flip the pages fast enough. Carter Cross is one of Willow Winter's most enigmatic characters yet. And the ending... ABSOLUTELY MIND-BLOWING!

When he was introduced at the end of Possessive, I wanted his story immediately!! In Merciless, we come face to with the hardened Mafia boss and witness his merciless nature first hand. This isn't a sweet and cuddly romance, folks. The title and blurb are spot on. Carter is cold-hearted and ruthless. No
Lisa
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carter and Aria's story is way dark and intense. And not over. So much of this is waiting as she slowly breaks- this girl is super strong-willed and fierce. A good match for him. These brothers are really something, quite a power family. I hope they all get a story!

Carter can be pretty ruthless and scary. I wouldn't mess with him. There is so much more we need to know about him, their connection, the war, just everything! The end of this book was way shocking! I hope I don't have to wait too lon
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
RB Banner.jpg
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS.
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-15/5/18

I really enjoyed "Merciless" Willow Winters new book and while at times I did wonder about the reasons behind Carter's cold and calculated facade; and his abysmal treatment of his enemy's daughter Aria; It was not enough to bother me and turn me away from this intriguing piece of fiction.
So after having, Aria delivered for his own personal obscure reasonings.
Carter sets out to break her to his will and I'm not exactly sure why.
There a lot of mystery

NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 of 4 in the Merciless Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
Aria Talvery is daughter to a powerful crime family. War is brewing amongst three criminal families in a fight for territory. It erupts when Aria is abducted by one enemy and given to another. Carter Cross.

Carter is a cold, calculating criminal who is about to test the limits of Aria’s strength. He will be ruthless in his control and the
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ratula
When I read the blurb to Merciless I knew I needed to read it. I enjoyed Possessive by this author and was very curious about Carter's story. While I am (fanatically) obsessed with dark mafia type stories I just could not really connect with Carter and his relationship with Aria. As a result, Merciless was sort of a mixed bag for me.

When Carter Cross kidnaps Aria Talvery in a deal with an opposing family, no one could imagine the consequences or the war he would be causing. While I enjoyed this
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Merciless by Willow Winters. This is the story of Carter and Aria.
There is a fight brewing between three mafia members. Carter is the head of one and Aria father is the head of another one. Carter wants Aria for his own and another gang trying to make a deal with him takes Aria and give her to him. Carter is hard on Aria making her break but their attraction is one that takes over for them.
Aria is learning to deal with being owned by Carter and the up and coming war that he will ensure kills he
Iman
May 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Chelé
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT. WAS. THAT!? I am absolutely devastated that there was an end to this book, I could read about Carter and Aria all day, everyday! I swear I'm not doing this on purpose.....I don't plan on saying this after every Willow Winters book but it's the truth.....AHHHHHH this is my FAVORITE yet!! I mean, how is she DOING this EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!????

Carter Cross is not a man you'd want to cross, he's the text book definition of take charge. He's a ruler, he's head of the "family business" he's the o
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

GENRE: Dark Romance Suspense
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 of 4 in the Merciless Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY
Aria Talvery is daughter to a powerful crime family. War is brewing amongst three criminal families in a fight for territory . It erupts when Aria is abducted by one enemy and given to another. Carter Cross.

Carter is a cold, calculating criminal who is about to test the limits of Aria’s strength.He will be ruthless in his control and the longer he keeps her prisoner an
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Willow Winters knows how to write her leading men in a way that both excites and terrifies readers. Ever since meeting Carter, the sexy and intimidating eldest Cross in Possessive (Daniel and Addison's story), I have been eagerly anticipating his story. Let me just say tell you all that this extraordinarily talented author certainly did not disappoint with this one!

Merciless was a phenomenally written story that intensely captivated me whole body a
Kat
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"All of her. Every piece of her is mine and she knows it."
~Carter~

You can feel the sadness and despair from Aria, and the conflict from Carter, even as they both try to deny what they feel and want from the other. Carter wants her, but he doesn't know for what exactly. He says he wants to own her, but he doesn't know if it's more than in a sexual way. He doesn't want to admit the depth of his feeling for her. As for Aria, the first time she saw Carter she thought he was going to save her. Didn'
Ashley Olson
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. Just when you think Willow Winters couldn't get any better she releases a book that smacks you in the face and rips out your heart! You want to hate Carter for the things he puts Aria through, but you can't help but love the guy and silently cheer him on and hope Aria can see past the mind games. It wasn't left on a cliffhanger, but leaves you right at the point where you are screaming for more. I am so happy that their story will continue in heart ...more
Cee Cee Houston
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merciless by Willow Winters is yet another dark, and twisted tale of love and maybe redemption. It’s a truly exceptional story about Carter Cross and Aria Talvery.
Aria is a mafioso’s daughter, one of the biggest crime lords around and she becomes a hostage when she’s captured by an enemy of her father and given to Carter with the intention of starting a war between the disgruntled factions.
Carter is a top notch alpha male, he’s powerful, sexy and very, very dangerous.
Aria tries to fight the forb
Priya
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carter Carter Carter!!!
I enjoyed this book really, the plot was good and the characters were well written. This was really and intriguing.
Loved the characters and plot. Loved main MC, both were phenomenal at their places.
Aria was so strong and determined and beautiful and tender and so loveable and not at all broken. Carter was as usual our Alpha male. I think this plot was bit different and that's a really good thing for me.
I need to finish this series, I want to reach the ending.
Katie M
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow Winters has a gift for writing men that captivate us despite our best intentions. Men we root for even when we don't know why. We look for reasons to care for them, lost after them, love them.

Carter is one of those men and Aria is the woman trying to answer those questions. Carter is not a good man. The only thing he is loyal to is his family. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He wanted Aria. He had plans for her. The problem is what he's going to do with her now that he
Linda Dunn
Gilded Cage

This book by Willow Winters left me completely breathless. Carter is a man you love to hate. When he sets his mind on something he wants, he takes it on no holds barred. Carter has his sights on Aria. He knew she was his Achilles heel, but he could not stop himself from making her his and only his. Aria is the only chink in Carter's armor and he hates himself for it.

Aria is stronger than she appears as she holds the key to Carter's soul and his torment. This story is remarkable and st
Julie Jackson
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was phenomenal. Carter is all alpha with dark needs. War is coming and he will get what is wants. Aria knows what it is like to be in his fathers world. She plays the good role but that’s it. She lives in fear. She doesn’t see the redemption coming but Carter is determined to take her fear away.
I cannot wait to read their continued story. Excellent storyline.

Carter and Aria’s story is like no other you’ve ever read. The darkness, fear and trust will leave you wanting more. These two
Kaitlynn
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Willow Winters' books !!! And let me tell you she didn't disappoint with this one either. I could not put this book down! Omg Carter is to die for! I love how dominate he is and you can really tell he Aria so much! Now I only need part 2 cause I need to know what happens between Carter and Aria! This book is by far the most amazing book I have read!!!! This is a must read yall!!!!💕💕💕💕
Fallon
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!! Where to begin with Carter and Aria! I am not sure there are words to sum up this couple. If you choose to pick up this series it is an absolute MUST to do the audio version! I felt like I was right in the action the entire time. Savannah Peachwood is truly talented! I have loved every book she has narrated! She brought Aria to life so much that you honestly felt like you were right there with her (view spoiler)! You could feel the pain and the happy mom ...more
Cris
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! I have been waiting for this book ever since I got a glimpse of Carter in Possessive and it was worth the wait. Dark, so much darker than Possessive, and you find yourself tensing up a lot, but you can’t put it down either. Carter is so intense and Aria is so broken, but their attachment to each other defies everything and everyone else. Great story, as per usual, Ms. Winters never disappoints.
Stacie McGlaughlin
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Willow Winters has outdone herself, yet again. I loved it!!! It keeps you on the edge of your seat and you do not want to put it down!! I was hooked right from the beginning! I cannot wait to find out what happens next!! <3
Tina
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Mary, mother of God! Wow. Willow I am hooked! To know that I can enjoy this twisted sadistic story is proof that you are a badass. Not everyone can pull off such darkness with Grace, but by God you never fail to amaze me. You wanted to know what I thought of that ending?? IT WAS PURE EVIL PERFECTION! I absolutely loved it. Obviously I can't go into detail about what made it so great without spoiling it , but I will just say it was completely freeing. I felt free and every emotion that Aria ...more
Eva
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow Winters never disappoints me with her books and this one is no exception I felt for the characters loved it all written well kept me hooked a five star story can't wait for the next book.
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, dark

Sometimes 3 Stars and Sometimes 4 stars, just depends on what part you are at

This is my first W. Winters read. I’m not sure why it has taken me so long to pick up one of these books. I see them all the time. I think the whole serial thing can be challenging, although cliff-hangers never really bother me.

When I realized Jacob Morgan was narrating this (a.k.a. Zachery Webber), I had to get the audio. He alone sold me the book. I love his voice and acting and he just sounds young and sexy ya know?
Bargain Basement: $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 3 May 15, 2018 03:29PM

• Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Obsessed
  • Men of Mayhem
  • Mercy, Bound, Released (Mercy, Bound, Released, #1-3)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 7 "Connections" (My Masters' Nightmare, #7)
  • Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)
  • The Maiden (The Cloister, #1)
  • Mixtape: A Love Song Anthology
  • Dirty, Bruised Martini
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Venom & Glory (Venom, #3)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • 'MANIK
  • Stolen Innocence
  • Breaking Grace
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte

Merciless (4 books)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
“When you’ve done everything you can, and you’re left with nothing but fear of both the unknown and the known, there’s only one way to describe it. That feeling is true terror.” 1 likes