Start by marking “Den of Thieves (The Legend of Tariel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Den of Thieves (The Legend of Tariel, #2)

Den of Thieves

(The Legend of Tariel #2)

Tariel's journey continues in book two of this sexy reverse harem filled with magic, adventure, intrigue, and toe-curling action!

When Tariel and her band of strong, sexy heroes finally cross the border into Carliss, they think most of their troubles are behind them. The witch hunter is defeated, her harem is stronger than ever, and they are so close to the Empire they can
Published March 5th 2018 by Dynamo Press

JoAnn
This was a good exciting continuation of book one. I really enjoyed the flow of the story and didn’t really want to put it down. I wish the 3rd and I assume final book was out... Although, it seems Walt as put a slew of these type books out since my reading slump. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

I’m not feeling much review wise, maybe later 😊
Lene Blackthorn
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great continuation of Tariel's story, full of adventures and potent magic.
Riann was captured by the bandits, and the rest of the group - Tariel, Calrain, and Yarim - are determined to do everything to get him back. Disguised, they venture deep into the dangerous lands where the bandits' stronghold lies wrapped in protective magical wards. However, Tariel is a powerful witch, and slips into the den of thieves to get back her love. Only, she would not expect the situation she would find him in.
Tina Gundy
Mandy Parmenter
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tariel and her harem cross into Carliss and feel that they are past the worse but when Riann is kidnapped by bandits everything falls apart. So Tariel and those that are left have to go deep into the territory of the bandits to try and rescue him. They then find themselves caught up in a conspiracy that extends to the highest levels of the Carlissian government. But can Tariel beat the criminal overlord and his vengeful witch? Can Tariel find a way to take the bandits out for good?

Poor Tariel -
Candy Laine
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definite improvement in the second book of the series. The premise was that Tariel will reach the Empire and begin her life as a Mage, but instead they get stuck with rescuing Riann from bandits. After being kidnapped he's given the choice to join them because the son and daughter of the Bandit Lord take up for him. After being on one raid, he knows for certain that this is not the life for him.

Tariel follows her bond to him and the boys quickly realize that she may be the only one able to rescu
C. Erani Kole
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from the author*

I liked this! I was afraid it wouldn't have a lot happen but it ended up being an adventure with a new character and I was so excited and satisfied for a time. The crew continue to travel to the Empire, and it's all one big journey with little things that make you laugh because if they're not dealing with bandits and hiding from the witch hunters, they're dealing with the guy they're forced to travel with. I'm glad Walt added
D. Messing
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an AMAZING story! After the dramatic cliffhanger ending from the first book, this jumps in right where it left off, and takes off at a million miles an hour! There is romance, intrigue, and action aplenty to hit the sweet spot of whatever it is that you are craving. The action in this book never stops, it just goes from one event straight into another, into another! It left me exhilarated, frustrated, and a bit out of breath, so much so that I had to dive in again as soon as I finished i ...more
Hsu Lee
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The book start right where we left at the end of book 1.
Riann has been kidnapped by bandits.
Tariel, Calrain + Yarim go after the bandits to rescue Riann.
They were almost to the Empire, but this is only a small set back.
Don't forget, we still have book 3.
I can't wait to know what happens in book 3.
I loved the storytelling + the characters
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
Jemimah  Zafoune
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in Jasmine Walt's new reverse harem series and it was just as good as the first one. The story definitely moved on in this book and I liked the direction it took. We meet new characters, some whom are friends and some whom are foes to Tariel and her men. We visit some exciting new places and we learn more about what Tariel can do. I really enjoyed this second book in this series and am looking forward to book three and what will happen next on this adventure.
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant read

Tariel adds another gorgeous man to her harem in this book. Who is like a rough diamond with lots of hidden talents that greatly help them all.
It wasn't all plain sailing and took some time and near death experiences to make all of them realise how much they all really need each other.
Can't wait to read what happens to them in the Empire.
Great series highly recommended.
Johanna Cook
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and Steamy!!

I loved this story! Jasmine has the ability to paint such beautiful pictures through her words. Tariel is a strong confident woman who is fiercely protective of those she loves. Every action in the story is consistent with the world and characters Jasmine has created. I can hardly wait for the next installment!
Book Addict
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The continuation of this story is really exciting and like always Jasmine Walt has created an intriguing world that captivates the readers attention. This book is even better than book 1 and Jasmine has developed the characters in this book even more. The book is full of action, adventure and magic. Can’t wait to see what book 3 brings...highly recommended!!
Ms Lorraine
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, It was a very good read and i like how everything progressed. I like how her harem is evolving and i'm really looking forward to the next book in the series. There was enough steamy action but not so much that it would put it over the top. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Ann
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first book. Tariel is amazing. She is still working on her magic but now they have to rescue riann from the bandits. We got to see a lot of character growth and some action too. Don't want to give anything away but the harem is coming together nicely. The next book should be awesome.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ohh..so much fun. We get to infiltrate a bandit castle & rescue Riann, along the way we meet a male with magic. Then we collect our reward and head into the empire where we end in a small cliffhanger. There's lots of action in this one and Tariel is really starting to stretch her magical fingers, can't wait for the next book.
Tina Courts
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but wow. At his series keeps getting better and better. so much action and intrigue. I could not put the story down as it truly captures my imagination. Continues from the first book without a hitch. Can not wait for the third to come out to find out what will happen next.
O'Colemain
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 04-stars, 2018, epub, fantasy, r-rh
This is one of the best RH series I have come across! The only major thing I hope is that she will not just keep collecting mates. I like the ones she has and they all serve a purpose, but it would be ridiculous for her to just keep getting new ones each book.
Ashley Bullock
Adventure and Magic

Can Tariel save Riann?? On this rescue mission Tariel and her harem work to save one of their own and save a country from a terrible bunch of bandits. Amazing adventure! A must read
Jenn Ellis
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun and Adventure Awaits

Tariel continues her adventures in Den of Thieves. If you like your fantasy on the spicy side, you'll love this book. The pace keeps moving and the plot is solid. Take a few hours to escape and enjoy Den of Thieves.
Jacquelyn Cade
A great second book

Sometimes the sequel doesn’t live up to the first book but this one did! I was so surprised that we even added more to the harem. The story was fast paced but also have us more insight into the characters. Can’t wait until the 3rd book.
Margaret Harp
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't imagine a better continuation

Jasmine has done it again. She spins a believable tale of adventure in an awesome world. The devil is in the details and she is exquisite in them. Bringing not only the world but the characters to life. I am eagerly awaiting the next book.
April
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay read

I am a huge fan of Walt's but I am not enjoying this series as much as her other books. I had trouble getting into this book until I was about halfway through before I was interested.
April Villone
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this second book in the series. More character building. Plenty of magic and romance. Still a lot of intrigue and mystery. Why is Tariel so powerful and who are her parents? I enjoyed getting to learn more about her men in this book. Can't wait to see what adventure befalls our heros next.
Megan Clevenger
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next

So good. Great continuation from the first. Lots of action and sex of course. Hoping the next book is released in the beginning of April instead of the end, I'd hate to wait that long. SO GOOD!!!
Richard Fish
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good reading

In the second instalment in this series it has good drama and romance involved, the magic used only increases the excitement of the tale.
Airwreckah
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3-5: better than the first one.
Godiva
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it
just had a hard time keeping myself engaged in this novel, I keep going back to it and reading a bit at a time, I'm curious to see where it goes, but the current part I'm at is boring.
Audrey Cienki
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Non-stop action. I could not put it down.
Bridget Owensby
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great part two!

The story continues and is just as exciting! I can't wait for book three so I can learn more !
J.A. Cintron
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really like this series as it gives me a chance to read a different narrative. I enjoy the harem thrope on the book mixed with the magic. I can't wait for the next one.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

The Legend of Tariel (2 books)
  • Kingdom of Storms (The Legend of Tariel, #1)