Start by marking “Justice League: No Justice” as Want to Read:
Justice League: No Justice

Justice League: No Justice

(Justice League: No Justice #1-4)

The creative team of Scott Snyder, Joshua Williamson, James Tynion IV and Francis Manapul unleash new super-teams in Justice League: No Justice.

The events of Dark Nights: Metal have transformed the universe in ways both wonderful and terrifying...and unleashed four ancient entities with the power to destroy it all.

Mystery. Wonder. Wisdom. Entropy. These four forces govern
Published September 25th 2018 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Justice League, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice League

Sam Quixote
Sep 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
For some reason mystery, wonder, wisdom, and entropy are manifested as titans who want to crush planets. Guess what the Justice League have to do? That’s right, say it with me: punch dem. Yaaaawn. Yep, it’s another impossibly bad Justice League book!

If you thought Dark Nights: Metal was Scott Snyder’s lowest ebb, think again - the dude somehow found an even lower level of quality in No Justice! Snyder heads up a team of hacks who’ve come up with one of the blandest superhero stories ever, even
Chad
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018, netgalley
Braniac reconfigures Earth's mightiest teams into new configurations so they may work more efficiently with each other in the most contrived comic to come out this year. But when it's all said and done the teams are pretty much the same sans a couple of members on each. This book was filled with so much stupid exposition trying to justify these Omega Titans and the dumb world trees of wonder, mystery, exposition, and charity? (I've forgotten the fourth one at this point and can't be bothered to ...more
Scott S.
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Formulaic story featuring the collision of several teams (Justice League, Teen Titans, Suicide Squad) and even a few villains, thrown together into four disparate factions to combat the standard invading intergalactic adversary. The bad guys du jour are called 'The Omega Titans,' but they should've just gone ahead and instead used the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The U.S. government also tries to force its involvement (Amanda Waller - just go away already!) with predictably lackluster result ...more
Wing Kee
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Choppy, messy, bombastic mess of a book.

World: The art is beautiful, there are ups and downs to it but when Manapul is the artist there is a sense of grandeur that few DC books have, this is where Manapul is at his best. The world building here is the best thing about this series. The building of the pieces from the past and the changing of the status quo for the future is the best part. The heroes and villains we see together, the calls to the cosmic, the source wall, the Outsiders and new thin
James DeSantis
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
No Justice is...well no fun.

I want to love this. A HUGE cast of characters are all brought in by Brainiac as he tells him trouble is coming. Something bigger than they ever faced. So he splits them into teams that he believes will work best together to take these god like destroyers down. From there we have a bunch of groups of Justice League working together to stop the destroyers. So...basically Metal 2.0.

Good: I enjoy the art a lot for the most part. Some great shots and cool fighting momen
Jedi JC Daquis
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The best trait of No Justice is that Snyder has told the story in a modular fashion, an effective way to avoid a possible convoluted mess of plot, exposition and the sheer volume of characters while still maintaining its focus on what has to be done, even though there are still many parts of the story that I believe may still be improved. The art on the other hand is great. Whatever Manapul draws, I admire.

This is definitely not one of the better stories of Scott Snyder. Perhaps DC Comics is squ
Shadowdenizen
Oct 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics-dc
A very underwhelming follow-up to a very mediocre event ("Metal").

This was a hot dumpster fire from start to finish. How is it that an epic concept like this gets FOUR ISSUES, while other, lesser premises get 6, 8 or even 12 issues?)

This felt like a rush job: there wasn't enough time to flesh out the plot, or the teams involved, and felt rushed from the opening page.
Roy
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
So overly convoluted. Way too much going on and too dialogue heavy. I haven't really liked this new direction DC has taken with the Metals with Snyder. Dissapointed so far
GrilledCheeseSamurai
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, dc, superhero
Fast Paced...no filler...just balls to the wall.

A perfect, cosmic, bridge-mini-series from Metal into the new Justice League titles.

Lashaan Balasingam (Bookidote)
You can find my review on my blog by clicking here.

Following the aftermath of DC’s cosmic event Dark Nights: Metal, Scott Snyder moves on to taking over the Justice League series by first introducing readers to a new cosmic threat in Justice League: No Justice. Having easily distinguished himself among the many writers at DC Comics and proving his incredible creativity and masterful story-telling talents throughout his New 52 Batman series, his plans on pushing the universe a step further into t
Donovan
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nope
Much like the DMV, it’s bright, boring, and I wasted way too much time. The mythology is interesting but the pacing is glue. And jesus, how many times will there be an apocalypse and a destroyer?
Shannon Appelcline
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comics-dc, comics
This story had great potential. The destruction of the source wall brings new cosmic entities that threaten the universe. Cool? But instead it's a great disappointment.

Unfortunately the cosmic entities are both unoriginal and underdeveloped. They might as well be Celestials and the fact that they're linked to cosmic ideals like Wonder and Mystery and Entropy is entirely ignored.

And the plot is just a big railroad: Brainiac gathers together a bunch of heroes, separates them into color-coded teams
Malum
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wow, this was pretty bad.

So Galactus-oops, I mean "a titan"-is going to eat a planet and only a random mashup of heroes and villains can stop it...by going on a D&D-type quest to find some magic trees I guess?

So, yeah, the plot was hot garbage, there was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much dialog (Snyder seems to be getting worse and worse about this), there were too many characters (Thus no one got to shine or stand out), and the art was terrible (everyone had really square heads and Wonder Woman lo
Anthony
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty fun bridge between Metal and Snyders Justice League series. Bit over convoluted at times given the amount of characters and the fact that Snyder loves his text in comics. But the Manapul art is amazing.
Pablo
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Realmente sólo he leído las dos primeras entregas, pero no voy a seguir y eso penaliza mucho. El primer episodio no está mal: dibujo estupendo y mucho colorín, algún giro intrigante, sale mi adorada Amanda Waller (y obesa y cuarentona, no la modelo del New 52)...Pero llega el capítulo 2...Todo conceptos muy vagos, más grandes que la vida y narrados de forma confusa; pero para darse de tortas a los supers ya les va bien.
Diane Hernandez
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Justice League: No Justice shows the impact of the dark multiverse is continuing.

After the wall was opened up between the multiverse and the dark multiverse in Dark Nights: Metal, a new evil is unleashed upon the galaxy. The four Omega Titans each represent one of the fundamental energies of sentient life: entropy, wisdom, wonder and mystery. When Wisdom attacks Brainiac’s home planet, Brainiac brings together all the galaxy’s heroes, villains and monsters to fight together using his sophisticat
Kat
Jul 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Basic plot: Brainiac kidnaps a bunch of heroes and villains to deal with a threat to the planet Colu.

Of course there is more to it than that. Honestly, since I haven't read the Metal books, I was more than a little confused. The story felt disjointed and the art was very inconsistent. I can tell that the story is giving important info for the story to come, but still, there were issues left unaddressed, which was frustrating. It wasn't awful, but there were holes and gaps that needed filling.
Max's Comic Reviews and Lists
Zzzzzzz.........
Oh my good lord Snyder. I love you man but Jesus this...this was rough. No Justice takes place after the excellent Dark Nights Metal. The source wall is broken and there is yet another universe ending event. AGAIN. I couldn’t get into this one. Like what so ever. It was torture to read. You wanna know how to make a universe ending justice league story boring? Read this shite. I am not going to go light on this story. I don’t care. This book is 99.999% expo-fucking-sition. If yo
Patrick
I really wanted to enjoy this more than I did. The talent on this book is outstanding for the most part. And I think the idea of multiple Justice Leagues is an interesting one. Led by Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman.. etc.
Unfortunately I found this a bit messy at times and how the panel were placed made it a difficult read, at times. For me. It was cool to see how many character were utilized and that's probably my favorite aspect of this book.
Georgie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was so boooooooooring, like it took me hours to read this, and it’s only 4 issues, the team idea is cool but it’s written so poorly, don’t buy this.
Alan
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it
These four issues have so many flaws, but the strange thing is that I enjoyed this more than the recent Avengers mega story from Marvel (which is so memorable that I can't even recall the event's name).

Building off of what he did in Metal, and using a principle Jack Kirby created nearly 50 years ago in The New Gods, Snyder takes the hole in the Source Wall to give us a Big Threat (actually cue Kirby again see: The Eternals-if you're going to borrow, borrow from the best). These four giant elder
Marco
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Another shitload of typical Snyderish garbage. With wonderful art, though.
Not as terrible as Metal, but it's still pure trash.
Zaheer Alam
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
beautiful art + amazing story = masterpiece.
Chris Lemmerman
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
[Read as single issues]

In the wake of Dark Nights: Metal, the Source Wall that surrounds the multiverse lies broken, and new threats from beyond the wall have set their sights on our dimension. When Brainiac arrives on Earth with news of the Omega Titans, four enormous beings that feed on the universal constants of Mystery, Entropy, Wisdom, and Wonder, heroes and villains alike must unite to save Brainiac’s homeworld, before they turn their attention to Earth.

You’ve got to hand it to Scott Snyde
Kyle Berk
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Justice League: No Justice is overcrowded. Part of me knows that's the point to have all these heroes in a Justice League title, but because of that the writers try to give everybody a line and people say things that are only slightly in character if at all. And the story lacks a cohesive interpersonal focus.

But there is some fun superheroes have to save the world action here and that part I enjoyed. I enjoy that there are teams and it isn't as big of a cluster as it could be. And the idea of th
Really Into This
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Derek contributed this review to Really Into This

Check out all of our reviews at https://reallyintothis.com
Happy Reading, friends!

JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE BY SCOTT SNYDER REVIEW
This is a reboot of the Justice League franchise. One thing I really love about Justice League is you get several characters at once. While reading this comic, I take my time. Scott Synder throws in a lot of pertinent information that is crucial to the storyline. He doesn’t throw a bunch of fluff in there. Every line an
Blindzider
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comics
Just when I was giving props to Snyder for the generally decent All-Star Batman Vol. 3, I read this rehashed, confusing and boring story. A sort-of sequel to Dark Metal, the heroes have to deal with the ramifications of that crossover in which they've unleashed some Marvel Celestial-like beings. These things somehow/why want to eat? a seed? buried in Earth? Sounds very similar to Marvel's Earth-X story. The rest is standard: grab as many heroes as you can, mix them up so they don't get along and ...more
Lukasz
Dec 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: comicbook, netgalley
Well. I’ve never been Justice League’s biggest fan, but I usually enjoy their stories. Not the case here. No Justice is a mess of the story. Consider it a team-up of every (almost) DC character ever. Brainiac creates new teams in a way that should guarantee their maximum efficiency in kicking godlike creature’s arses.

The pages are filled with pointless exposition, contrived and dumb plot, and poor character’s dynamics.

No Justice is a waste of time.

ARC through NetGalley
Lauren Paletta
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh
Heather
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved watching all my favorite DC teams mixing it up and defending Earth together.
  • Super Sons, Vol. 3: Parent Trap
  • Batman: Detective Comics, Vol. 4: Deus Ex Machina
  • Justice League of America, Vol. 1: The Extremists
  • The Flash, Volume 6: Cold Day in Hell
  • Batman: Prey
Scott Snyder is the Eisner and Harvey Award winning writer on DC Comics Batman, Swamp Thing, and his original series for Vertigo, American Vampire. He is also the author of the short story collection, Voodoo Heart, published by the Dial Press in 2006. The paperback version was published in the summer of 2007.

Justice League: No Justice (6 books)
  • DC Nation #0: 3 all-new stories! (DC Nation 2019, #0)
  • Justice League: No Justice (2018-) #1