Jump to ratings and reviews

Soulkeepers Reborn #3

Lucifer's Pride

No one comes between the Devil and his pride. Book 3 of 3 in the Soulkeepers Reborn Trilogy

To save his friends, Finn Wager opened a bridge between worlds. But the dark magic he used exacted a terrible price. Unable to remain on the Soulkeeper team, he joins a coven of magicians in New Orleans, vowing to undo the damage he’s caused. But when he tries to save the day, he ends up making everything worse.

Numbers dwindling, the Soulkeepers are more vulnerable than ever before. The new Healer is reluctant to replace Hope on the team. Even if he decides to try, he’ll have to pass an initiation by the Immortals with life or death consequences. Meanwhile, the Soulkeepers are without the leader they need.

Twice, the Soulkeepers have evaded Lucifer’s clutches and injured his pride. Now it’s personal. He’ll stop at nothing to exploit their weaknesses, take back his power, and end the Soulkeepers for good. Unless through courage, loyalty, and self-sacrifice, they can find a way to become a team again.

Books in the Soulkeepers Reborn Trilogy: Wager's Price Hope's Promise Lucifer's Pride Get your copy of the exciting conclusion to the Soulkeepers Reborn trilogy!

358 pages, Kindle Edition

Published May 29, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

G.P. Ching

19 books979 followers
G.P. Ching is a USA Today bestselling author of fantasy novels for young adults and not-so-young adults. She bakes wicked cookies, is commonly believed to be raised by wolves, and thinks both the ocean and the North Woods hold magical healing powers.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
Profile Image for Luisa.
523 reviews25 followers
September 26, 2018
I think things happened almost *too* well it was *too* simple but still, a fun read.
4 reviews
June 5, 2018
This book was fantastic and was in a significant battle between getting pulled too deep into it and finishing it in one night and slowing my pace down to enjoy the ending for now of the Soulkeeper and Soulkeeper Reborn Series. Like a Traditional G. P. Ching book, you never know what is going to happen next. I can't wait to see what is next.
26 reviews
June 4, 2018
Can't wait for the next series

Another soulkeeper adventure winds down. Looking forward to your next work Ms. Ching. Always a fan. Until then, be blessed.
Profile Image for Amber Kantor.
35 reviews1 follower
July 28, 2019
Mostly wraps up the Reborn series in a satisfactory way, although I found a few things with Finn's final big scenes a bit confounding. I feel like the reasoning for his final transformation were not quite explained in a manner that made a lot of sense. But, none-the-less, happy endings all around for this YA series. While I would certainly recommend both this series and the lead in series as a whole, I would also impress upon the would-be reader that this is a YA series. There is a certain amount of teen drama that you have to be willing to swallow.

Note: I would like to note that by books 2 and 3 of the "Reborn: series, I was noticing a marked improvement in the authors writing styles. The Soulkeepers series has its klunky moments, but some of the alliterations in the Reborn series actually made me pause to consider their impressive creative form.
Profile Image for Skyye Breeze.
335 reviews
May 27, 2018
I Love It! A Must Read!

Each books gets more exciting than the one that came before and this book does not disappoint in this story we watch as the stakes get higher and the team gets faced with more challenges from every angle....
The race is on and they're almost out of time... will they defeat Lucifer in time or is all lost???? Read the book to find out!!

I couldn't put it down I read it one sitting!!! The story is exciting, addicting, and action packed.. every moment will have you on the edge as you turn the pages faster!!!!
It's masterfully written .. you feel like your living the story instead of reading it, it's a rollercoaster of emotions, and at the end you're craving more!
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.