Start by marking “Beautiful March” as Want to Read:
Beautiful March

Beautiful March

A small-town, friends to lovers story is coming your way this spring.

Getting dumped sucks. Getting dumped by your boyfriend days before your best friend’s wedding? It doesn’t get much worse.
Did I mention that the guy who cut me loose was country music’s number one rising star?
And my client.
I thought I was walking into a proposal. Instead, I crashed right into humiliation—d
Kindle Edition
Published April 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful March, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful March

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Haven has just been dumped by her douchey boyfriend in a setting that felt more like she was going to be proposed to in. Well she misread that! As she sits there drowning her sorrows, in walks the gorgeous restaurant owner, Tyler Nichols. He feels pretty bad about his mates behaviour towards Haven and ends up lending his ear to her so she can vent.

Haven is in town for her best friend’s wedding and it seems that fate was invited too. Tyler turns out to be the best man at the wedding. Tyler, the m
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Jenna, ☆☆☆☆

I really enjoyed this story. It was my first from this author. We meet Haven right as her world gets flipped all around and we meet Tyler, a friend of Haven's ex. From the prologue, you'll feel emotions galore. This story line was super sweet, but definitely steamy at times. I enjoyed the two main characters and thought they were just really great together. And the other characters in the story were just as lovable. I don't know if there will be more books within this world, but I ho
Alice
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I just finished Beautiful March by Christy Pastore!
And what can I say?
I LOOOOOOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Awwwww! I enjoyed every moment of it!
There's so much love, emotions, drama, gossip, great characters! Wonderful!
Well of course I instantly fell in love with Haven & Tyler!
They've something in common but I won't tell you what because I don't wanna spoil you. 😉
Well they're perfect for each other and thank God they found it out because Haven got dumped before the wedding of her
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

There are only two things about this book that I have issues with but we will get to those shortly. This book is FAN-FREAKING-TASIC!!! Starts off grabbing your heart for a character in a horrible state/lifestyle moves you along to showing progress with Haven and Tyler after horrible events, and starts a slow burn teasing that just about drove me INSANE!! There is sexiness, sweetness, heartfelt moments throughout this entire story that just make you want to take these two
Yolanda
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of Beautiful March is so emotionally charged and sucked me in immediately. I can’t get over how much I loved this book and how much it touched my heart.

What I loved the most about Beautiful March is that Tyler and Haven had such amazing chemistry and I knew they were destined for great things. Tyler is quite the charming and southern gentleman with a dirty mouth and a whole lot of sexiness. Haven is a career driven woman with the perfect combination of a sweet and sassy personalit
Fabiola Francisco
Shelves: 2019-reads
Beautiful March was a phenomenal southern romance that gripped me. Tyler and Haven’s story is romance novel perfection. Pastore weaved a balance between emotions and humor that will surely captivate you the way it did me. Tyler’s emotional prologue and backstory were heartbreaking, yet he persevered regardless. Haven’s own emotional struggles from her teen years and facing them being back in her hometown made it so relatable. Two strong and independent characters that aren’t afraid to show the o ...more
cupcakes and bookshelves
Christy wrote such a beautifully heartwarming and emotional story in, Beautiful March. Definitely a story you HAVE to read and experience for yourself if you love slow burn romances, and this one is something very special. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Alicia
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is so much depth to this book. A depth you really don’t expect. Right from the prologue you’re wondering where this book is going to take you and let me tell you, it’s quite the journey.

I thought I was going to read the basic “girl gets dumped, has a fling with the handsome Hero” etc etc etc, story. What I got was, yes - a bit of the “girl gets dumped” but Haven and Tyler’s story isn’t a fling. There are facets to both of their characters, to them as a couple, that even they couldn’t have
Dreamy reads
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Beautiful Match by Christy Pastore is a friends to lovers, emotional romance with a depth that you don’t really expect at first.

If you’re into the sweeter side of romance in small-towns with light angst and drama and slow-burning goodness, this is the book for you!

Right from the very first few pages, you’re taken by what’s happening and you are left wondering exactly where Pastore will take you next.

She writes in such a way that you can feel what her characters are going th
Sassy Southern
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful March was a book that had me from the second I read the synopsis. I could not wait to get my hands on this story for find out what happened and believe me, it did not disappoint.

The way the book starts had me double checking what story I had picked up to read. It definitely starts off completely different than I expected and in such a heartbreaking way. We get to give a peek into Tyler's life as a child and believe me, it had me so emotional. Once we get this important back piece to t
Polly Barreto
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Splashes of Bourbon (oh I mean 5 Stars)

This contemporary friends to lovers story will have you wiping at your tears and jumping for joy before you even know what hit ya! Tyler and Haven’s story is beautifully written and filled with tons of emotions, with everything between heartbreaking to heartwarming. There were even a few times I wanted to toss my Kindle.

Tyler Nichols is a businessman and restaurant owner in the small town of Mayfield, Kentucky, while Haven Cardwell is a publicist in LA an
Dawn Strickland
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sudden and Searing!
Beautiful March is a fun and sexy, slowburn romance. Haven and Tyler don't meet under the best circumstances, yet they feel at ease with one another almost instantly. It is that ease and comfort that fuels the heat between them. The sexual tension is intoxicating, but it is their passion for life that truly bonds them. Their relationship is filled with laughter, adoration, and longing. They have some obstacles to overcome, but the journey is more than worth the effort.

Beautif
Lori Amey
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with this book!!

This is the first book in the series, but can be read as a standalone. Tyler had a horrific childhood, but grew up to be a loving, independent man, with a heart of gold. Haven was bullied all her life, but grew up independent, strong and driven. They had two things in common, they were adopted and they longed to be loved. Their story had me hooked from the first moment they met. I have all the feels. I highly recommend you read this book, get your copy today.
Logan Hr
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book started out with a bang for sure! it gave me all the feels! I couldn't put it down! what a great story.
Penny Leidecker
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by Christy Pastore and I’m really glad I gave this book a try. When I found out the setting for most of this book was Mayfield, KY, I knew I had to read it. I wasn’t disappointed. I loved Tyler and Haven’s story. I can’t wait to read the future books that will be set in Kentucky. I bet you will fall in love with some these characters too and want to read more about them. If you enjoy a slow burn romance set in a small town, you will love this book.
Maria Angie Mendoza
BOOM!
There are second chance romances and then there are there’s Beautiful March!
Smart sharp and edgy writing. The characters were so well developed and so multi layers I read this beautiful in 1-sweep!
Passionate, charming and heartfelt, there’s a little twist in the story to give it some edgy bite. Sorta like a spicy margarita!
Some drama, some passion, stir in some good old fashion small town gossip, and sprinkle some dirty deeds...
You get a delicious fun read!
4.5 stars!
Cary Hart
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful March is PERFECTION! A true small town southern love story that pulls you in from the first chapter and has you flipping pages until the end. You will cry, laugh and fall in love with Tyler and Haven.
Melvin
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delightful story from one of today’s brightest and upcoming authors. A must-read for those who read with their heart as well as their eyes.
Anne Heath
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christy-pastore
Honestly, I don't have words to describe this one. Just wow. The prologue alone was enough to make me want to cry.
This is a beautifully written and emotional book. I was instantly attached to Tyler and Haven. They share stories of adoption, family and finding the right person. Tyler is not the typical bossy alpha but the more quiet, smart secretive guy with a generous heart that you want to know. His desire to have Haven and still take it slow is admirable, but when they start, it's a big, hot
Angela's Book Addiction
Beautiful March by Christy Pastore is a slow burn, contemporary, small-town romance told in first person, dual POV. It takes place in the fictional town of Mayfield, Kentucky and follows the relationship between prominent local businessman and restaurateur, Tyler Nichols, and L.A. publicist and bourbon heiress, Haven Cardwell.

Haven first meets Tyler at his restaurant after she gets dumped by her boyfriend/client. He ends up joining her for dinner and they hit it off with immediate chemistry. Hav
Kim
Another 5-star gem from Christy Pastore you won't want to miss

Beautiful March is a slow burn romance that is guaranteed to give you all the feels. Haven Cardwell is a big-time Public Relations rep in LA living her dream of escaping from her small hometown that only brought her pain and humiliation. When she returns home for the first time in years to attend a wedding she meets Tyler Nichols a prominent local businessman and restaurateur who has long been a mystery to the entire town. Their chemi
Up All Night Book Addict
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019, reviews
Can I just take a minute to savor this story? Small town romances tend to be my jive within contemporary romances (which admittedly aren't necessarily my thing). The nostalgia, the unique characters, the close relationships. I will pick a small town story of just about any kind any day.

I felt, feel, a little conflicted on my thoughts with this book. For me, there are positive and not so positive within the telling of this story, but obviously the positive outweighed the not so positive.

I will be
Sunny Shelly Reads
Beautiful March has a gripping, ripped-from-the-headlines prologue, and I couldn't wait to find out how life turns out for the pair of rescued siblings. The rest of the book did not disappoint.

Christy Pastore wrote a beautiful couple in Tyler and Haven. They meet under the oddest of circumstances -- his friend dumps her in Tyler's restaurant, when both Tyler and Haven were sure a proposal was about to happen. Instead, Tyler and Haven spend the night effortlessly talking and bonding, and it turns
Stella Thompson
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful Small Town Romance!

This was a wonderful small town romance with Haven just having been dumped by her douche boyfriend in a setting that looked more like a proposal was coming. As Haven sits back licking her wounds, along comes Tyler who is the restaurant’s owner. He feels bad for how his friend dumped Haven, and to be honest, he is drawn to her. He sits with her while she vents from her experience.

Haven is in town for her best friend’s wedding, and she is pleasantly surprised to disco
Angel
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Haven and Tyler

What a story! I loved this book!

A small town romance full of swoon worthy scenes....

This book! I didn’t know I would love it so much. I wasn’t sure what to expect, it was so much more than I could have imagined. That prologue wrecked me, I couldn’t imagine what kind of story I was in for, then boom! It was everything I never knew I wanted in a story.
The writing and the storytelling was spot on. I couldn’t get through the pages fast enough.

It was full of heat and passion. The h
April Symes
Beautiful March by Christy Pastore is an emotional powerhouse that is set in the south and has that southern charm, along with the feels and heat that Ms Pastore is known for. This is Haven and Tyler's story.
We are introduced to Haven just as her world is flipped upside down. Right about the same time, fate introduces us to Tyler. Haven has come to town for one reason and ends up meeting Tyler and finds out Tyler is tied to her reason for being in town. There are sparks between them. Huge chemis
Antonette
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charming 5-star read

This is the first story I have read by author Christy Pastore and certainly won’t be the last.

Beautiful March is a charming story filled with every emotion as well as intense heat and passion. The story was wonderfully written, and the words flowed effortlessly, making it easy for me to get lost within the pages and feel as though I was a character (one can only wish ).

Christy had me hooked from the very first page with an interesting storyline and she kept me glued to the p
Dee
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Small Town Romance with Heat and Heart”

Back in her hometown for her best friend’s wedding, Haven is spectacularly dumped by her country music star boyfriend/client. Restaurant owner, Tyler Nichols, is said country star’s friend, and there to pick up the pieces of her hurt and embarrassment. The two develop an easy friendship, but the underlying heat of attraction is hard to resist. Can a few weeks of steamy fun become something more–something life changing?

Beautiful March by Christy Pastore is
Christine Frieseke-Miller
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great small town romance! This book gave me all of the feels. The prologue ripped my heart out from the get go and I knew that this story would have all of the feels.

Haven and Tyler are both running from their pasts, yet they end up where they started. Haven left her small town behind after school was over, running from the gossip and small town lies that plagues her. Tyler didn't want anyone to know who he was and hid in plain sight. He was finally able to open up with someone about his
Gemma Smith
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
You had me at the prologue...

I absolutely loved Christy Pastore's latest book Beautiful March. Set in a fictional town on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, Tyler and Haven meet after she is dumped by her client/boyfriend. Their attraction to each other is instant, but their connection is much deeper than that.

I don't want to give too much away that could be spoilery, but I enjoyed their story immensely. Its a slow burn, but when they finally give in...OH MY GOSH! The book has everything you can want
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: NEW RELEASE - BEAUTIFUL MARCH 1 10 Apr 30, 2019 07:16PM
Christy Pastore is a bestselling author of Romantic Comedy and Literary Humor romance reads. She writes sexy, contemporary romance books that contain bold heroines and swoony gentleman with a naughty side. Writing has always been a part of Christy’s life. Her first writing gig was for a celebrity entertainment website. Later she went on to create her own blogazine and media company combining her l ...more