Start by marking “All This Time (Sweet Sin Series #3)” as Want to Read:
All This Time (Sweet Sin Series #3)

All This Time

(Sweet Sin #3)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  144 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
Some people claim to have their hearts ripped out of their chests. To feel the world shift under their feet. To feel intoxicated by love.

Miles Wittman, the bassist for the rock band Trained in Black, felt those things until the shift became a hole and dragged him into darkness.
His mind clouded by years of alcohol abuse, the man remembers very little of the last two years o
Published June 2018

To ask other readers questions about All This Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All This Time

H.J. Bellus
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All This Time will leave you spinning wondering about life and all of your past mistakes. The heartache and pain of pushing through your days pour off of each page. Through the turmoil of past sins, the beauty shines through.

Coopmans painted up a perfect masterpiece of redemption, honesty, and raw love. Just like real life, it's not always easy to read. The thing is life isn't always a beautiful ride. But once you remain standing through the storm the rest is everything.

This book will give you
Kaylee Ryan
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coopmans, takes you on a journey that leaves you emotionally raw. She leads you through the path of fighting through heartache, and loss to find love. This is one you don't want to miss.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR THIS HEARTFELT BOOK!! This book pulled on my heartstrings right from the beginning. My poor heart needed to be resuscitated a couple of times throughout this story. Miles and Julia's story is beautifully written and heartbreaking, but you need to hear it. Thank you Kathy Coopmans, for giving us these unforgettable stories in this series.
Kathy Coopmans
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ALL THIS TIME IS NOW LIVE.
2.99 for a limited time.
Google Play- https://goo.gl/fBrTUE
Paperback- https://amzn.to/2JvI4ZN
Suzanne
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, I will be the first to admit, I am not a huge rocker story fan. But there is just something about how Kathy Coopmans weaves her words that I am glued to it no matter what it is. Her words are emotional, raw and just down right stunning. So when I dived into All This Time, I was excited and nervous. Excited because it was Miles’s story finally. Nervous because it is a rocker romance. But my mind was blow. My heart was broken and put back together all in one. The pain that both Miles and Julia ...more
Heather Lyn
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What do you say about a book that just touches your soul?

Miles: Broken, tortured, flawed.

I love every single thing about this man. The grief and pain he keeps inside is something no person should ever know.

Julia has her own pain, her own demons and secrets. She hurts too.

These characters were so well written I could feel them as I read. I felt their pain. I felt their love for each other.

I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars. Without a doubt Kathy’s best work.

For a devastatingly
Stacy Hahn
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All This Time by Kathy Coopmans is one of those books that just pulls at your heart. You are going to have so many feels when you read this book.

Miles has been so broken for years after the tragedy he suffered when he was just a teenager. His world turned black and no one, not even his band mates could turn that around. Only one person had ever made him feel since his heart was shattered and he just walked away. Now two years later, not remembering much of his past due to all the drinking and ab
Samantha
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Kathy Coopmans. Miles has been through some of the worst years and Julia is the key to helping him overcome. I loved reading their story and how they were both able to overcome past abuse/issues to move forward.
Lisa Stinson
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m really loving this series. I knew from the last book that getting Miles’s story was going to pull at the heartstrings. Then throwing in Julia’s story as well...just wow.

Julia’s story was just as heartbreaking as Miles’s story was but in different ways. The torture and hurtful words she had to endure from the hands of her own mother just killed me. But I loved Julia and how she did her best to make a better life for herself and other children who were dealt a horrible hand at life.

Seeing Mi
April Symes
All This Time by Kathy Coopmans is a story that is rich in emotions, feelings, thoughts and belief. Julia and Miles have troubled pasts that continue to come back and haunt them even to this day. Miles’s troubles go back to when he was a teenager and turned his world dark and haunt him to present day. Not even his bandmates have been able to save him or piece him back together except one woman named Julia. And Miles let his demons ruin them several years before and he walked away from her. Julia ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is another very well written book in the ongoing Sweet Sin series and this time it's Miles and Julia's story.

Julia and Miles have troubled pasts that are still affecting their lives to this day. Miles being part of the rock band Trained In Black has issues with alcohol addiction masking a tragic experience that ripped his heart wide open and one he has never fully recovered from.
Julia as well has problems, and she deals with them in the only way she knows how; this woman is one strong lad
Ana Rita
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If there is a way to make me even more happy then when I get a new book let me know. But either way I don't care because I love books, I love the way they make me feel, I love the possibility to dream and freak out. Lol.
Kathy Coopmans has been a constant in my reading life and I fell in love with her since the first book. It was love at first chapter. Lol and after that it's a bond for life.
Her writing is hot and wild, sassy and steamy, beautiful and heartfelt. Each chapter will make you dream
Lynn Lim
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bravo Kathy Coopmans for the All This Time, book 3 in the Sweet Sins Series, it just keeps getting better and better, and it was PHENOMENAL to begin with. When you read this book ladies, bring some tissues. Ms. Coopmans will take you on a VERY emotional ride with this one.
O!M!G! Miles Wittmann is I think my absolute favorite hero in this series. There in a line in the blurb for this book: “Some people claim to have their hearts ripped out of their chests.” This was a very apt description for thi
Candy
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!
When you've hit rock bottom and rise from the ashes and start over is how I would describe the story of Miles and Julia.
Miles lost his heart when he was 18 and never really recovered. He did one thing and joined a band with his friend and rocked into stardom, but his demons drove him to the bottom of the bottle. With the encouragement of his friends/band mates he finally got the help he needed to live again kinda.
Julia has known Miles for years but she realizes that he's co
Anne Milne
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is Miles and Julia's story and right from the prologue you know this is going to be an emotional read.

Miles is known as the bad boy of the band but now we get to know why and what his demons are. His back story is heart breaking, the author writes it so well you feel his pain and devastation. Julia has her own troubles she has overcome so much to become a successful plus size model. I'm sure I won't be alone in identifying with her because it's so true to life.

I love the way the author wrot
Tammi
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love a book that makes you cry! When you get that into a story, you know it's good. I didn't cry once, not twice, I cried more times than I could count. These characters stories broke my heart.
I knew from the last book that Miles story was going to be rough but I didn't expect to be near tears reading the epilogue. Yep right from the start! I was an emotional mess!!!
Julia had a heartbreaking story of her own. A tough topic to understand because as a mother my mind and heart just d
Gwen Shafer
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Kathy always brings the best story lines with her books. I absolutely love reading about Miles. I had so many different emotions with this book. But that is what I love about reading these types of books. Being able to feel what the characters are feeling makes the story line even better. Miles and Julia are amazing together. These two go through so much and finally see what is right in front of them. An amazing well written story with amazing characters who have great chemistry. Highl ...more
Denise Van plew
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first two I sped into this one latching right away onto the characters. They immediately begin to wrap around you with their story at times poking at your heart that will send out the signals to the right emotions it wants to mess with. Miles and Julia are not nice they get their hooks in you good and deep with you holding your breath if Miles will keep it together at times. The direction this goes keeps you by their side with realism in their walk. The emotions will drive hard a ...more
Lucy Berson
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All This Time, Sweet Sin #3 by Kathy Coopmans.
I am a huge fan of this author and of this series. I was looking forward to this book since first catching a glimpse of Miles and his demons.
My heart broke for Miles and what he went through. I was so glad to see him come out on the other side, ahead. Throw Julia’s past into the mix and my heart was overwhelmed.
This book was so realistic that I felt like I was in this book so many times, going through the emotions right along with these characters
Desire For Lit
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be in the ARC for this and loved it!!! Such a great addition to the series.

The review is up at http://desireforlit.com/2018/06/06/al...

Myn
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Miles and Julia’s story will literally pull your heart strings. This emotional pack book will not want you putting it down. I got invested in these two and it felt so real.

You will get all the feels with this book. Kathy brings it all out there in this book. The raw and honesty in this book it just profound.

You do it want to miss out on this book!
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Goodness Kathy Coopmans... Your broken men have been breaking my heart, but, OMG it just makes me fall more in love with them as those chunks of concrete get chipped away from their heart!!!

Wooahhh I have been loving the Sweet Sin Series. Each book I say "umm this is my fav", then I read All This Time-the 3rd book in the series, holy crap, yupp this one if my fav!!! I LOVE MILES!! Yess back up ladies, this one is mine!! haha

Miles Wittman is the bassist for the rock band Trained in Black!! Gahhh
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Loss and grief are not the end….

Be prepared, Miles and Julia’s journey is one full of heartache, loss, grief and regret…

There were so many emotions swirling between these characters you would think this story would have leaned towards depressing but I found it was the exact opposite. Miles had turned to alcohol to dull the pain of his losses. Julia had been caught in the spiral that his life had turned into and that was the last thing she needed, as she struggled to keep moving forward herself.
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, regrets, more pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
The Right Direction (Sweet Sin #1)
Where There’s Smoke (Sweet Sin #2)

This is Julia and Miles’s story. Miles has been living in the darkness for the last two years. He barely remembers those two years. When he sees Julia again he starts remembering things. But are those things going to be good for him or bad? Just wh
Becky Rendon
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
All This Time

Finally, we see Miles with his head no longer in a bottle!!! I'm so glad he got help. But as you can see in the beginning of the book, his head is still firmly up his own @ss! Lol. I'm sorry but I can't shake him so I have to say that. Stubborn jerk feels he knows what's best for others!

Sigh.

Julia is "the one that got away" except she was shoved away and treated to front row seats of the train wreck that has been Miles ever since. (Say that 10 times fast!) She may have been willing
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This was a very beautiful and emotional read. And the fact that it was a rocker romance made it that much better in my opinion. Miles is so broken & damaged and it truly made my heart ache for him. This is my favorite of the series hands down.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily.
Christine
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Julia is one strong amazing woman. Miles is one messed up man.
Miles has a lot of baggage. He has been through some messed up stuff. He let his past rule his life for a long time. Julia and Miles have amazing chemistry and an amazingly strong connection. Could not wait to see where this story would go. What an amazing story about second chance’s. A must read.
Crystal Gray
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathy has outdone herself with this one. So much emotion! Miles is a mess, on the road to recovery. Jules is a mess, the secret is eating her up. Will these two be able to pull each other out of their holes?
Terri Turner
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

Kylee
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All This Time is not simply a rock star romance it is a story of hope and inspiration. This is the third book in the Sweet Sin series and is Miles and Julia’s story. It is a crescendo of emotions as a man so broken and wracked with guilt tries to pull himself from the depths of rock bottom. A woman who had been broken in her own way but was so full of light, inner beauty and a huge heart, might just be what is Mile’s reason for living. Their story will grip hold of your heart and soul and at tim ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author

Sweet Sin (3 books)
  • The Right Direction (Sweet Sin, #1)
  • Where There’s Smoke (Sweet Sin, #2)