Start by marking “Behind His Lies” as Want to Read:

Behind His Lies

Some would say my life is perfect. But I'm here to tell you that it's not. I lost my father in a boating accident when I was eight years old. He was the love of my life and I was his princess. I never got over his death, even after my mother, Madeline, married my father's best friend, Edward. She was a big believer in fate. I wasn't. Fate had done me wrong and left me with ...more
Published March 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Behind His Lies, please sign up.
Lynn lol.. It is okay, no real plot. And no huge twist and turns. And every thing that does happen is so predictable. you know what will happen before it…morelol.. It is okay, no real plot. And no huge twist and turns. And every thing that does happen is so predictable. you know what will happen before it does. And Addison character came off a little whiny, and weak, If this authors books, was free to download with kindle unlimited, I would read her books more. But, nothing unique, I do not think it is worth one clicking. I did like the cheesy parts though. I am a big sap and the ending was sweet. (less)

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Mar 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Edited: I finished it.
And I'm taking away 1 star.

Another book of heroines gone stupid!!

description

*****Warning..... Spoilers*****

Read at your own risk..

This heroine's friend sees the guy she's dating at a club kissing another woman and she told her friend "maybe there's an explanation" really? This is the woman who's your best friend and you're telling her that there might be an explanation on why the guys she is dating was groping and kissing OW? Friends like the heroine who needs enemies..

She falls
Rejane
Mar 10, 2018 marked it as no-way-jose
Well, honestly I can’t believe this author wrote this.
SMH. I enjoyed her books before. 🤦🏻♀

Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads
=======================
This book was on my avoid list. But a friend challenged me and I read the book.
I confess I do not like this instalove thing and such, but I persevered and ended up thinking it was a decent read.
Our hero is too aggressive for my taste, he screams and gets angry with our heroine.
Our heroine is dominated by hormones and does not notice the obvious signs that something is wrong with his behavior. Obvious signs of a man who does not want to go out in publ
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
DNF

If we were robots... I imagine this romance book would be passable, but since we are not I will chance at expressing how this book came across... stiff, boring, no emotion, predictable, lacking real life content.

this heroine, who by all accounts, leads a perfect life with the perfect friends and now getting a perfect job, has no real beef with the world. The lack of a genuine personality was only exacerbated by lackluster performance and horribly lame dialogue with everyone. Not an original t
Melody Cox
Mar 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Can't believe this came from one of my favorite story tellers! I won't be attempting to read any more books by Ms Lynn.
Becky
May 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
1 eye-roll-star. I am so disappointed in this story!!!!
I LOVED the Forever Series and Ms. Lynn completely DROPPED THE BALL with this mess of a novel. 😕

I don’t like to give reviews with spoilers but for this one it’s a MUST!

So stop reading if you don’t wanna hear this....

I put it down soooooo many times and swore I won’t go back an subject myself to its drivel of a story...but that’s just not my style and I had hoped that there would be something Sandi Lynn-able about it.

The characters were
Afini
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
I usually enjoy Sandi Lynn’s work but this one disappointed me BIG TIME. I was very let down by this because the past books of hers that I’ve read were so good then this came and meh, I’m disappointed.
Laura's Book Addiction
I had some serious issues with this book, it's fair to say this is my least favourite book by this author...
Aim
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh the suspense, sexiness, action, and angst in this book! I could not put it down!!! I loved the story between Andrew and Addison!! There were so many surprises I didn’t see coming.....good and bad. I cried, laughed, swooned (because Andrew) and sat on the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this read to anyone who like it all in their romance! Very well done!!!
Candace Tidwell
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Behind His Lies is a good addition to anyone's library. If you are familiar with Sandi Lynn then you know her style of writing. If you this is your first book by the author buy it, read it and come to your own conclusions.
Jo
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s a little bit different, compare her pervious books, of course, the millionaire still there but did added some mysterious elements, even they are not that strong with reason, it’s a good try.

When u wrote or read the same old same old, you will lose the interests, motivation to follow what’s next. After read so many books, I knew that we, the readers are so difficult to please. So, thank you so much your effort and input to make us happy.
Dawn Rickard
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding

Another amazing story couldn't put it down.

Addison Belle was a beautiful 25 year old girl who just graduated from college after studying architecture. One day she received a call from a company in New York call LAC inviting her for an interview. When she got the job she went down to the coffee shop only to realize she left her wallet in the car but this beautiful stranger came up behind her and bought her coffee and he introduced himself as Andrew. Later that night she went to a club
Lisa Smith
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, it was so unexpected, I did not see it coming. Sandi Lynn I love your mind, please continue to share with us, your fans. OMG where do I start. Andrew and Addison grew up to be amazing adults, but they knew each other long ago as kids. Every summer their parents rented homes next door to each other in the Hamptons. But, what they believed to be tragic events Addison never went back to Hamptons again. After college graduation Addison is offered a job ar architecture firm. Andre ...more
Valorie
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even have words................. to say that I love every one of this authors books, is an understatement!!! ( except for the book prior to this one😕)even that one was love/hate! I thought this was a beautiful story of love and how deep it ran. Andrews love for Addison was touching. I just wished it came with a lot less deceit.. I get why he had to keep certain secrets but sheesh. How beautiful was her reunion with Charlie? even if she had to temporarily lose in order to win. And I’m alw ...more
Carol
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Behind His Lies

Wow! Addison, has graduated college, needing a job, lands a job in New York, finds hot, attractive man, both are attracted to each other. Now Addison finds out her new interest is her new boss, Andrew CEO, feeling lied too, angry, deceived, hurt, she has to decide if she can forgive after talking it out. Things are full of secrets, drama, dramatic intentions, where will this story take us. A great story, learning to open your heart, have faith, trust your heart, and your partner,
Nikki Coelho
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man I love Sandi Lynn

I say this in my reviews whenever I read a Sandi Lynn book and I will say it again.... Sandi Lynn does it again!
I love this book so much and was surprised throughout the book.
I thought this story was just a normal girl falls in love with a billionaire but No it is so much more.
There are things that happened that you don't expect and at one point I even screamed out loud to the point my husband was looking at me funny.
I love Sandi Lynn's books and get them without reading
S. Swanson
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love reading Sandi lynn books and it was a great read.

I was guessing all the way through this book saying he knew more than was letting on.
Addison having lost her dad at a young age it did affect her in many way's but she is a great charactor to have in this book.
Andrew a self made man running his fathers business and hiding things along the way.

Really good read alot os surprisese and could not put the book down once i started reading it.
Stacy Hahn
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and could not put it down. The love story of Addison and Andrew was not perfect. They faced many trials in there was a lot of angst and suspense. I loved all the twists and turns that happen and many you don’t see coming. Most of all, I loved how much Andrea loved Addison. He’s a man and he could’ve made better choices, but his love for Addison is evident even when she doesn’t see it. Another five star read from Sandi Lynn!
Kayread
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a little different than the usual Sandi Lynn reads. There was a lot of unexpected twist and turns...a little mystery was woven into the story.

“...sometimes we have to lie to protect the ones we love.”

There was chemistry, lust, love, jealousy, secrets, friendship, mystery and steaminess. This book has so many great elements that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Jenny Rapp
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate will lead the way!!!!!

Another beautifully written book by this incredibly talented author. The characters were amazing and made me feel so much; the connection they shared was off the charts hot. So many emotions while reading, and the secrets and suspense had me gasping and holding my breath. A must read!!!!!
Tammy
Behind His Lies

5 stars. Sandi has written another best seller, I absolutely loved reading Behind His Lies and meeting two beautiful people who souls belonged to each other. I love everything Sandi has written and own everyone of her books. I look forward to the next best seller. I absolutely recommend that you buy this book, you won't be disappointed.
Debbie Messenger
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well read in one day

Well this is slightly different from Sandi Lynn's other books with only Addisons POV
Still I really enjoyed it and could not put it down.
I worked out the plot of the story as I was reading.....
But that did not effect the reading.....
Well done Sandi Lynn you failed to disappoint me again, keep the brilliant books coming.........
Ingrid Ermon
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sandi did it again!

I have read most of her books and I love them. I couldn't put the book down.. Almost missed my bus stop trying to figure out the secret before it was revealed. Great intrigue. I definitely recommend reading this and the rest of her books.
Missy
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

You can't help but fall in love w Addison and Andrew. What a story for their kids and grandkids. Maybe Charley and Ethan will get their HE A someday. As always....Enjoy!!!
LS Kralicek
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Holy smokes this book has heat! Andrew and Addison... Wow... You definitely don't want to miss this read. Their story hS twist and turns and once again Sandi Lynn has the read on the endless of their seat.
Lisabeth Smith
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Behind His lies by Sandi Lynn

I loved the plot line and twist and turns of this story. The character are easy to fall in love with. It’s everything you expect from the great author Sandi Lynn
Paula Hoskins
A Beautiful Love Story

This is such a great love story. Lots of surprises. Andrew and Addison fell in love at first sight and built a beautiful relationship. Sandi Lynn writes fantastic love stories that you can't put down once you start reading. Looking forward to what's next.
Anne Milne
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m so conflicted with this book I think it’s mostly because Connor Black will always be my favourite character by this authors. Sadly for me this book was predictable and I felt no connection to the female lead.
Anne
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There were so many Surprises!Suspense you didn't see coming. I loved relationship between Andrew & Addison and there lot of angst between them..Dont want give any spoilers away but you need read this book! I read it one sitting...Stayed up all nite to finished it...Loved it

• Blue Moon
  • Her Shameful Secret
  • Beneath, You're Beautiful (Beneath, #2)
  • The Return of the Di Sione Wife (The Billionaire's Legacy #4)
  • The Darkest of Secrets
  • All of Me (All of Me #1)
  • Finding Justice (Honky Tonk Angels Book 2)
  • Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge
  • The Marriage Deal
  • Terms of Possession (Romance)
  • The Other Woman
  • A Heartless Marriage
  • To Catch A Countess (Douglas Trilogy, #3)
  • Trouble Won't Wait (Love-n-Trouble)
  • Santiago's Love-Child
  • Regency Christmas Wishes
  • A Dangerous Liaison with Detective Lewis (The Gentlemen of Scotland Yard, #2)
  • Doors (Coming Home, #2)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.