Start by marking “The Venerate Order (The Venerate Order #1)” as Want to Read:
The Venerate Order (The Venerate Order #1)

The Venerate Order

(The Venerate Order #1)

Strafe Rocknus has suffered hard losses in his life, but now things are looking up for the college graduate.

He has a sizzling girlfriend, good friends and a bright career ahead of him. But one day, Strafe awakes in a mysterious cavern, discovers an ancient artifact, and unwittingly ignites a war that spans two worlds: his own, and one he never knew existed.

With the abyss
Published February 26th 2018 by Creativia

To ask other readers questions about The Venerate Order, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Venerate Order

Katherine Moore
Full review for the blog tour can be found at http://kamoorephoto.booklikes.com! I actually want to see this made into an animated film...it's so visual!
Zoé-lee O'farrell
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Strafe is the main character of this story, we find out that he is working with his best friend Gain, from the wrong side of the tracks, and his stunning girlfriend Yessa to try and build a bridge to bring surrounding towns together. He has a spirit wolf who is loyal and is constantly by his side (Sorry Troy I know he is a wolf but I just kept picturing a HUGE Saint Bernard dog instead!) called Brutus. When Strafe tries out their new design to slingshot over the chasm, he falls short and ends up ...more
John Alvord
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sorry, but I did not enjoy this book at all. I found the characters to be shallow and one dimensional. There was one section that involved a game similar to American football that went on, and on, for far too long. Other sections that dealt with fight scenes made no sense and went on way too long.

At times, due to how modifying words were used, I wondered if perhaps English was not the author's first language. See some of my highlighted passages for examples.
Bmwileshotmail.Co.Uk
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
בס״ד

Liking the book
definitely space opera with a difference.
like the clear chapter headings and that the different viewpoints of the interlocking characters both move the story forward and give it more depth.
Ruthanne Taylor
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A rip roaring tale with plenty of action, twists & turns & a touch of sex. This is Book 2. Not sure I will read any more because this is close to video games I’ve seen played by others but in which I have no interest. If you like role playing games, you will probably love this book.
M.J. Sewall
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story and concept of this book. The story begins in a futuristic here, then jumps to elsewhere, another world. There are airships, intrigue, a war our hero must understand to survive and a talking wolf. I felt like I wanted more – there are so many concepts and characters thrown at the reader, that I hope the future books will unravel all the mysteries. Interesting cover art. I’m intrigued by the idea of the 14 emotions and how that plays out. Would have benefited by further editing ...more
Hailey Smith
Sep 13, 2018
Troy Dukart
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Geralyn
Jul 16, 2018
Krysti Amber
Jul 16, 2018
Making Connections: 5239. - THE VENERATE ORDER by Troy Dukart 1 14 Apr 22, 2018 06:40PM
Want FREE copies of my books!? Copy the link below to get an ePub or Mobi copy! Limited time offer!

Troy Dukart is the author of the Venerate Saga series, a New-Adult Sci-Fi / Fantasy adventure:

The Venerate Order
The Venerate Redemption
The Venerate Salvation (Release Date: Summer 2019.)

Troy was born in Aurora, Colorado but grew up outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

He is a US

The Venerate Order (2 books)
  • The Venerate Redemption (The Venerate Order #2)