Start by marking “Following The Light (Out of the Dark Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Following The Light (Out of the Dark Book 3)

(Out of the Dark Trilogy #3)

His past is ugly, but their future is beautiful…

In front of thousands of fans in Times Square, Aiden and Alexis pledge their love forever. Their life together will be charmed, with villas in Italy and penthouses in New York.

Alexis is the envy of every woman in the world.

Published March 13th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Following The Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Following The Light

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is book 3 of the Out of the Dark series. Just when you think you have things figured out Ms. Gonzales comes along and changes everything. The end of this book absolutely blew my mind. It was something i never expected. You have to read it to believe it. Can't wait for book 4!!!!

Reviewed by: Mackenzie D.
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hate getting on my soapbox, but I really hate it more when people write bad reviews because they read a series out of order & don't know what's going on. With that being said, Following The Light is the third book in the Out of the Dark series, so YOU MUST READ Out of the Dark (Book 1), and With You (Book 2), FIRST, otherwise YOU WILL BE CONFUSED, so just read the series in order! Alexis & Aidan think that they're finally getting their happily ever after, but there are there are others ...more
Misty Schott
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
OMG, this is by far the most emotional book in this series so far. If you have not read book one and book two please stop reading this review now and go read the first two books. If you have read the other two then by all means please read my review.

Book three in this series has it all and I recommend you have some tissues handy. Just when you think that Aiden and Alexis's story is coming to a HEA end, this book throws you a curve ball. With Aiden and Alexis married now, there are still at least
Misty Schott
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have a box of tissues on hand because this story is going to take you there! Aiden and Alexis are living their happily ever after with all of the trappings of life but Aiden is plague by the scars of his past and to top it off there's someone out there who doesn't want to see these two together. This story captures you from the first page and you need to know the story line of books one and two for in-depth detail. The emotional pull of this story is intense and you are pulled into the story it ...more
Jessica Bone
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aiden's past haunts him even as he pledges his love forever to Alexis. His abuse from his past haunts him and does not allow him to open to anyone even Alexis. Someone in his past knows his secrets and wants his love for Alexis and his career is ashes. Arlene Gonzales follows up with the first two books by sharing with us Aiden's past in the follow-up book. You will cry and yell at the boy Aiden was and the man he became. You really cheer for them as a couple and you want them to have their happ ...more
Lynn Thinking out loud
Huh, what the fuck just happened? When you look up shock and awe factor in the dictionary you will see a picture of this book. Seriously Arlene Gonzales out did herself with Following the light. That ending will have you wanting to cuss the author and throw your kindle.
Wow can't wait for the next book!!!
These books are not standalones and Following the Light dies end in a cliffhanger.
I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.
Carol
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third in the series, you have to read the others to make sense of this story. This is a great series, twists turns, love and family. I can't say enough good things about it. It pulls you in and emotions fly, making you wonder what will happen next. It was well written, well thought and fast paced. The storyline is wonderful and the characters and side characters make you feel like you know them. I recommend this author and this series to all.
Misty Goan
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An emotional series that has to be read in order and this is third in the series. These Aiden and Alexis are thinking they get their HEA but with other waiting for them to fail throws the ending has a amazing unpredictable twist that will totally catch you off guard and leaving on a cliffhanger having you on the edge of your seat.

yorkie lass
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the continued story of Aiden and Alexis and their continued struggle to overcome their own pasts and the pain that was caused them . Like the previous books it's a book that you'll be unwilling to put down as you continue to pray they get the happily ever after that they both desperately deserve and want . Wonderful series .

Brenda Moser
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book to this series. This is the third book and the author doesn't disappoint. Her characters are strong and the story is emotion filled with twists and turns and had me captivated throughout the book. Unfortunately it ends with a cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next book.

Tanya
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His last was ugly but now his future looks rosy with her by his side. He cannot open up even to her but someone knows his secrets. They want to see their love destoryed. Can they weather the storm? See if they can

Wendy Livingstone
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this series. The first two books absolutely must be read first. Alexis and Aiden are now married, but a couple of people are not to happy about it. This story is filled with emotion, twists, drama, and is a raw, gritty, and powerful story, however, it does end in the dreaded cliffy!! Cannot wait to read more of this authors’ work.
Pat
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You must read the first two books in this series before reading this book, these definitely are not standalone books! The storyline continues to be well written and the characters continue to be well developed! Alexis and Aiden will definitely pull you right into their story and won't let you go until the very last page is read!
Hanna
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aiden really has a long road to travel in this story and he is so lucky to have her by his side, this is a trust story a story of overcoming and of winning over the past. I really enjoyed this story over all

Debbie
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I didn’t expect that! 😳 now I have to start book 4 when really I should be going to bed 😁 oh well it’s the weekend, I can sleep in tomorrow, now I have to start reading again! 😊 loved this book, this series has gotten better and better.
Nadea Croix
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written and quite and engaging read. It keeps me turning pages and sparks the imagination of the reader as they journey through their relationship with amorous scenes and challenging scenarios as the plot unveiled.

Katie Hansen
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in such an emotional series. This one just like the others grabs you and drags you in once you start reading it. It almost leaves you an emotional wreck at times. You have to check this one out for yourself and see what I mean.
Thi
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great addition to the serie. This was a lot more emotional for me. What Aiden went through as a child was just horrible. It the twist and turns this story lead me, kept me glued to my kindle.
Jodia-Ann
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I was very confused reading this book. I think it would have help if I had the first two before this in the series. Plus I found it hard to connect with the characters and the plot.
Jennifer Richey
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!

So many twists and turns for our favorite couple! Omg the whole time! I laughed cried so much in this book!
CL Westbrook
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, loved this book. It was so emotional this book and with lots of twists and turns. I couldn't put the book down. An amazing book to read. I can't wait for book 4 in the series xx
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
So many twists and turns! Make sure you read the series in order! An incredible book 3! Wow!!! Enjoy!

Karen
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book continues with the story of Aiden and Alexis an intriguing story. The characters are amazingly entertaining. I appreciate reading this book.
Vera  Green
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
Received a arc for a honest review. We pick up right were book 2 left off the impromptu wedding of Alexis and Aiden in Times Square. If you haven't fallen hard for these two your about to go on the roller coaster ride of your life. I enjoyed the introduction and back history of the characters in this story. Maybe a spin-off is in store for us. The cliff hanger is a major WTF just happened moment. Author Arlene Gonzales has pulled us in and not letting go. Can't wait for the final installment.
Jamie Chomyc
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally book 3 is here!! Following the light is book 3 in the Out of The Dark series and Arlene Gonzales has again blew it out of the water!! I LOVED it!! In front of thousands of fans Alexis and Aiden get married in times square!! But behind closed doors all is NOT well Aiden is struggling with his demons!! His past is so violent he's scared to to tell Alexis the truth!! In the shadows someone else knows his past and is hell bent on destroying Aiden and Alexis's happily ever after and leave Aid ...more
Terry
Sep 20, 2018
Coco.V
Nov 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/16/2018)!💝

Blurb:
His past is ugly, but their future is beautiful…

Alexis is the envy of every woman in the world.

But behind closed doors, Aiden struggles with the scars of abuse, a past so violent he’s afraid to open up…even to her.

Someone else knows his secret, however, and they can’t wait to
Lamar
Sep 02, 2018
Kathy Fuentes
is currently reading it
Sep 05, 2018

Out of the Dark Trilogy (3 books)
  • Out of the Dark
  • With You (Out of the Dark Book 2)