Start by marking “On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep” as Want to Read:
On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep

On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep

Hardcover
Published September 15th 2017 by Hawksflight & Associates, Inc

To ask other readers questions about On Becoming Babywise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Becoming Babywise

Start your review of On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
Ayat Al Bloushi
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I can't evaluate it, unless I set it into practice. But, overall, it was a useful reading.
Kelsey Hinton
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Game changer for us and setting a schedule for Miles early on
Annie Chen
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This book needs a good editor. It may have five-star content (won’t know till I try it), but I’d give it one star for the organization (hence the average 3 stars I’m listing). I don’t understand the raving reviews and frequent suggestions. I have a hard time understanding this book because the ordering of topics seems super scatterbrained. For example, a few chapters in, even after reading about all the supposed benefits of Parent-Directed Feeding, I still had no idea what that term entails. ...more
Lauren Gulisane
Oct 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Poorly written, poorly organized. Although this "parenting" book claims to be the perfect marriage of two extremes, its arguments and claims are extremes of their own. The only takeaway from this book that I will be implementing with our second child is the need to be more structured in our day when it comes to feeding and sleeping schedules, however, I will be very, very loosely interpreting Ezzo's idea of structure when applying it to our family.
Emily Holladay
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
On Becoming Babywise is a helpful book about creating a schedule for babies. I’m glad I read it and am looking forward to putting some of the ideas into practice. My only complaint is that it was a little repetitive, but I’m guessing I’ll appreciate that soon.
Bridget
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finished just in time as baby is coming this week. A really great framework for developing healthy sleep and feeding routines.
Scott Rushing
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: parenting
I have found this book to be a valuable resource for everything I have needed to know about a newborn baby.
Mor
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grateful to have read this quick and easy-to-read guide on infant sleep. Starting implementing it immediately and seeing great results only after just a few days.
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it
I like a lot of the ideas in this book, but can't say I've practiced them.
Dan Coats
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lifestyle
Reasonable parenting philosophy. Who is in charge? Who is leading who? Parent directing feeding/day management to give your child the gift of night time sleep. This was helpful for us.
Anna Burkett
Nov 28, 2018
Erica Swoboda
Feb 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Happiest Baby on the Block: The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer
  • Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting
  • What to Expect When You're Expecting
  • Augustine on the Christian Life: Transformed by the Power of God
  • Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool
  • Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
  • Twelve Hours' Sleep by Twelve Weeks Old: A Step-By-Step Plan for Baby Sleep Success
  • Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (And More Life to Live)
  • Expecting Better: Why the Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom is Wrong - and What You Really Need to Know
  • Golden Rules: Wit and Wisdom of the Golden Girls
  • Precious Little Sleep
  • The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues
  • I.M.: A Memoir
  • Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic, #1)
  • Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
  • The Killing Moon (Dreamblood, #1)
  • The Song of the Lioness Quartet (Song of the Lioness, #1-4)
  • The Playskool Guide to Baby's First Year: Essential Information, Practical Advice and Key Choices for Your Baby's First 12 Months