Start by marking “Ria, Are You Ok?” as Want to Read:
Ria, Are You Ok?

Ria, Are You Ok?

Ria is a treasure hunter trying to find her way in the world while looking after her alcoholic friend.

Bruno is a teacher who decided to take his dog on an adventure.

Peter is a freelance writer whose trip to India takes an unexpected turn.

Bong Gu is a Chinese dog, sharing his perspective on the events he encounters on an open-ended journey alongside his master.

Gwen is an a
ebook, First, 212 pages
Published March 3rd 2018 by Bruno Maiorana

To ask other readers questions about Ria, Are You Ok?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ria, Are You Ok?

Start your review of Ria, Are You Ok?
Kitiera Morey
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

First off, I give this novel a solid 2.75, and that’s because I greatly enjoyed the fact that many of the characters had distinct voices despite all of them being in first person. Each narrative is labeled, but I would have recognized Peter, Ria, Gwen, and Hamza without the labels. These characters have depth, and I really wanted to know what happened to them.

My first big problem with this novel is the lack of
Pamela
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Best read by younger audiences.

Although I agree with some of the other reviews here, I have to add that the character development and references listed herein are outstanding. Ria, are you ok? Leaves you turning each page reading every situation. I would have only enjoyed it more in my younger years.
Daniel Rivas
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book catches your eye from the first lines and doesn't let you go until the end (or, is it?). Although this is definitely literature for adults, the style is that of a children's book which made me think of Roald Dahl at times.
Looking forward to reading "Gwen, are you ok?".
Reina Inoue
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an incredible read, an absolute pageturner. It’s very underrated, and I wish more people knew about this book!
Bruno Maiorana
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anna Karenina
May 26, 2019
Meiyien Kong
Mar 26, 2018
Nguyen Robert
May 24, 2019
Bruno Maiorana
Mar 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

• Fruits Basket, Vol. 1
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1)
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]
Bruno was born and grew up in Rosario, Argentina. After high school, he went to Europe and many things happened there. Then he got his teaching degree and certificates and spent nine years on and off between Asia and Australia, mostly teaching English, but also many other things happened.

In 2014, he adopted a dog and began traveling with her. In 2016, he returned to South America and many things h

News & Interviews