Start by marking “Lottie Loser (AMI Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Lottie Loser (AMI Series Book 1)

Lottie Loser (AMI Series Book 1)

It’s been twelve years since Lottie Luce ran away to Indiana, three weeks before her classes were to begin at IU, to avoid a confrontation with her best friend, and secret love, Nick Greyson. On the night she’d believed he was going to tell her he wanted her for more than a friend, Lottie caught Nick in a compromising position with her long-time nemesis, Ashley Marshall. T ...more
Published February 10th 2018 by Southern Yellow Pine Publishing, LLC (first published March 28th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Lottie Loser, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lottie Loser

Start your review of Lottie Loser (AMI Series Book 1)
Linda Thompson
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started this book, I was not feeling well and couldn’t finish it. A couple of weeks later I decided to start over and am I ever glad I did. Once I read the first page, it was full speed ahead. Brown’s writing is explosive in an understated way, if that makes any sense. I love her ability to weave the past with the present in her “then” and “now” chapters. Her characters are relatable and people I would like to know, and Anna Marie Island is now on my bucket list as a place to visit. I fel ...more
B.B. Swann
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lottie is a hoot! A tough-but-tender business woman who still kicks ass in the office despite the turmoil brewing from life's stresses. In a dysfunctional relationship with Mr. Definitely Wrong, she re-unites with her childhood friend/first love, Nick. I rooted for them to get together from the get-go. (No spoilers here though!) The side characters were well developed and contributed to the depth of the story, adding layers of life that made the story feel real. I shared Lottie's pain when the u ...more
Daphne Drake
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love how easy it was to connect with Lottie and it was great seeing the evolution of her character as she realized what she really wanted in her life. It was refreshing to see someone who is real and relatable. But be warned, you will want to immediately start book two as soon as you finish this one!
Homebody
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lottie Loser is a second chance romance between Charlotte "Lottie" Luce and Nick Greyson. The story is told in a past/present format alternating chapters. The past chapters let us see how the friendship formed between our leads and the events that lead up to them not seeing each other for years.

It's a sweet story with a little bit of intrigue in trying to figure out the banking mystery surrounding the account of Nick's father. This is a two part story, so it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger. Upsi
Caterina Campbell
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true treasure!

Lottie is my kind of girl. She's not Barbie and her self-image is is right there with every normal teenagers/modern woman who isn't a size 6. She's relatable, while being empowering. I absolutely loved this book. I loved Lottie and the people she holds dear. I wish I could borrow stars for this review. This book is a true treasure in my opinion. *Insert extra stars here.*
Chelsea DeVries
Oct 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
I originally read and reviewed this book on April 4, 2018. I wrote a dishonest review and have since decided to share my real thoughts about the author's work:

The book was very confusing flashing back from now to then. The books characters were very one-dimensional, and the sex scenes read like they were written by a 12 year old virgin. They were awkward and prudish. The book had a poor plot with no real conflict.
Pam Robertson
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great read!

This is an engaging read and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Charlotte is believable, fun, and endearing despite all the problems that crop up for her. I’m off to read the second book!
Lyndie Metz
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read!

Drama, intrigue and suspense all wrapped into one well-written story! I can’t wait to read the next two books in the series!
Haley
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!

Such a good book! Finished in 3 days, I couldn’t stop reading! Can’t wait to read the second book to see how it ends!
Nicole Taylor Eby
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lottie is so relatable, and the story was compelling, making want to keep reading! I can't wait to read the next one the series!
Olivia Marcou
Ann
Aug 09, 2018
Kay Whitehouse
Oct 12, 2018

• Crushing on You (Burlfriends, #1)
  • Perspective (Love in LA, #0.5)
  • The Human Lie Detector and the Hunkiest Hunk (The Campbell and the One: Origins, #1)
  • Protecting Piper (Wilde Ways, #1)
  • Before Ben (Wilde Ways, #3)
  • Guarding Gwen (Wilde Ways, #2)
  • Say I Do (Wilde Ways, #10)
  • Saving Shelby (West Coast Romance, #1)
  • The Names of the Dead
  • The Rosie Result (Don Tillman, #3)
  • Live Out Loud (The Sisterhood folios Book 1)
  • My Name is Eva
  • Second Chance Summer
  • A Killing Sin
  • Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • In Times of Darkness (Raven Island #1)
  • His Runaway Campfire Princess (Camp Firefly Falls, #8)

News & Interviews