Start by marking “Frankenstein Alive, Alive! #4” as Want to Read:
Frankenstein Alive, Alive! #4

Frankenstein Alive, Alive! #4

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The exciting climax of Niles' and Wrightson's reinterpretation of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's Frankenstein is here! Niles' gothic storytelling couples perfectly with Bernie Wrightson and Kelley Jones' stunning art as the monster meets his ultimate fate!
Published March 7th 2018 by IDW

To ask other readers questions about Frankenstein Alive, Alive! #4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frankenstein Alive, Alive! #4

really liked it 4.00  ·

Angie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
My Review: I really enjoyed this conclusion to the Frankenstein Alive story arc. I love the questions that are presented and Frankenstein's creature has to decide up on his own moral standing and path. The ending is also left open for more, but you will have to decide for yourself what happens to the creature.
Alan D.D.
I expected a more complete ending, maybe another issue explaining how the monster ended as portrayed in the first issue. It is a very philosophical comic nonetheless, and keeps the same Gothic enchant as the previous issues. This one was a little rushed, though.
Matt
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Feels weird to say this, but I was totally distracted by the absence of Wrightson. Jones is i-ight.
Story was pretty good (I think I was in 6th grade when I read Shelley's original.)
Quirkyreader
Aug 24, 2019
Scott
added it
Aug 28, 2019
STEVE NILES is one of the writers responsible for bringing horror comics back to prominence, and was recently named by Fangoria magazine as one of it's "13 rising talents who promise to keep us terrified for the next 25 years."

Niles is currently working for the four top American comic publishers - Marvel, DC, Image and Dark Horse. He got his start in the industry when he formed his own publishing