Start by marking “My Christmas ABCs (An Alphabet Book)” as Want to Read:
My Christmas ABCs (An Alphabet Book)

My Christmas ABCs (An Alphabet Book)

Celebrate Christmas from A to Z with this glitter-tastic alphabet book! My Christmas ABCs highlights favorite parts of the holiday season, from the angel at the tippy-top of the tree to the ZZZs you'll need after a blessed Christmas Day! Features glitter on every spread.

Your family will love the festive charm of this darling holiday board book. This is the perfect way to c
Board Book, 20 pages
Published October 9th 2018 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about My Christmas ABCs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Christmas ABCs

Bree
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What better way to teach a young child about the meaning of Christmas than with the ABC’s? This charming little book hosts pretty and coloful pictures that are simple and yet charming. Each page is dedicated to sharing a meaning of the season through each letter. My daughter has enjoyed it so much that she takes it everywhere with her to “read”. And that is another great detail about the book, children (3-5) can feel like they are reading this book because they will know what each picture is and ...more
Oak
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Christmas ABCs, published by Tommy Nelson and illustrated by Jordan Wray, is a cute children’s book that helps kiddos practice the alphabet using Christmas-themed words. Each of the twenty-six alphabet letters is represented by a picture and a short verse. For example, for the letter “A,” there is a drawing of an angel accompanied by the words, “A is for the angel who brought joyful news for everyone!” The book highlights both Christian and commercial aspects of Christmas, and is bound to bri ...more
Bethany
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love,love,love this new book where one can go over the ABC's with a Christmas theme! My 3 year old and I are working hard on learning the alphabet so this book is really just too perfect.
Filled with whimsical illustrations that are sure to enthrall and delight this book is just utterly charming. I cannot think of a more festive book all while being educational! I call that win-win!
One of my favorite things about it is that it does not mention Santa Clause, do you know how impossible it is to f
Jody
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This board book has letters from the alphabet along with a picture with sparkles that children can actually feel; each letter in the book describes something about Christmas.
There are no references to Santa Claus; the focus of the book is about the true meaning of Christmas, with beautiful sparkled illustrations that will capture the child's attention right away.
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review program. I was not required to write a positive
Deanna Stevens
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
My Christmas ABCs is a cute alphabet book for little ones. The book measures eight-by-eight inches and has twenty, sturdy pages filled with beautiful, full-color illustrations. A few of the objects on each page are sprinkled with a fine, shiny glitter. I have not had any sparkles rub off. Bright colors and nice descriptions make this a fun read for my grandchildren. I was gifted a copy through BookLook Bloggers and Thomas Nelson Publishers, My review is voluntary..
Margo Jantzi