Start by marking “God, I Know You're There” as Want to Read:
God, I Know You're There

God, I Know You're There

Where is God? Is He real?

Look closely and you can see God's touch all over creation. Like the sun, God is warm. Like the stars, God is dazzling. Like the wind, God is all around, everywhere. God, I Know You're There, by bestselling author Bonnie Rickner Jensen and illustrator Lucy Fleming, reminds children of the nearness and goodness of God. Children will discover that Go
Board Book, 24 pages
Published January 22nd 2019 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about God, I Know You're There, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God, I Know You're There

Jody
Bonnie Rickner Jensen does it again with this sweet poetic board book for the little ones. It is not your normal short board book, but yet not too long that your child will not be captivated by the illustrations and the poems that tell the sweet little story of what this little girl knows about. Your child will be delighted to read this book, as will you.

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review program. I was not required to write a positive review.
Shannon (Mrsreadsbooks)
This is a beautiful book, both in the message and in the illustrations. What a great message for children who are just starting to get to know God. This book talks about how you can’t see the wind, but you know it is there and the same goes for God; you can’t see him but you know he is there. The book talks about the wind, rain, snow, the moon and the sun, explaining why we believe in them, when we can’t see or touch them. Each page has a cute little rhyme explaining each element. The illustrati ...more
Oak
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
God, I Know You're There is a children's story and picture book that demonstrates how even though we cannot see, touch, reach, or watch things does not mean they are not there. The book talks about the wind, sun, sky, clouds, moon, stars, rainbows, rain, thunder, seeds, and snowflakes, and then talks about God, saying that though we cannot see Him, we can feel His love.

The verses are well-written, and the cute drawings have a Studio Ghibli feel. I like how the drawings have a textured look that
Vera Godley
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little, charming, delightfully illustrated book will help your little one find answers to the big question of "Where Is God?" "Is He Here With Me?" and parents will find that they, too, will think on a grander, deeper scale about the presence of Almighty God.

Thomas Nelson's kid's imprint "Tommy Nelson" has hit-one-outta-the-park with this little gem.

Simply stated in gentle rhymes the child affirms the wind, sky, clouds, et al are there because he can sense them or see them but he can't actu
Audra Watts
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"Where is God? Why can't I see Him? Is He here with me? It can be difficult to explain God to curious children. Through lyrical rhymes and enchanting art, this book reveals that God is all around us... You'll close this book and say with your little ones, 'God, I know You're there!'"

This is an extremely adorable board book with an awesome message! It teaches that there are many things we can't see or hear, but that doesn't make them any less real.

The illus
Bethany
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a visually stunning and deep and profound and yet simplistic enough for your young ones to understand and comprehend its meaning. Focusing on how we cannot see God but that we know he is there this book goes through things like clouds, stars, the sky and wind, things we cannot always see, feel or touch but that we know are there and explains how we know they are there. This book is a great way for kids to begin to understand God and how we know he is there despite not being able to see h ...more
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
GOD, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE is a very cute board book for toddlers and preschoolers that show that even though you can't see, touch, or interact with God you can know He's there. The whole book is adorable and I loved it up until the end when it indicated that God is only in love that is shared -- but He is in so many other places. That is my only complaint about this book.
The illustrations are well done. Recommended for preschools, daycares, and more.
I was given a copy free. All opinions are my
Alyssa Fabik