Start by marking “Leaving Lavender Tides (Lavender Tides #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Leaving Lavender Tides (Lavender Tides #1.5)

Leaving Lavender Tides

(Lavender Tides #1.5)

Shauna and Zach’s dream honeymoon—turned nightmare.

Having narrowly avoided tragedy in their hometown of Lavender Tides, Washington, Shauna and Zach Bannister are finally on a honeymoon cruise through the Hawaiian islands. Lost in the glow of their newfound love, they eagerly anticipate basking in the warmth of the lush tropics.

But soon the newlyweds begin receiving mysteri
Published December 4th 2018 by Thomas Nelson (first published April 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Leaving Lavender Tides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leaving Lavender Tides

Hannah
Thoroughly enjoyed this little gem of a story. After not liking the first book in the series, I wasn't sure if I would like the series at all, but I loved this short, intense mystery. I ran across it on the sale table at Barnes and Noble today and simply couldn't resist the colorful cover and the delightful small hardback size—exactly the darling sort of small book I love to have on my shelves. I read it in less than an hour, since it's short, while trying to wind down from a stressful day.

The
Karen R
Wow, a lot packed into this novella! This sequel to A View from Rainshadow Bay finds the newlywed couple in peril as a series of events turns their romantic honeymoon trip into a nightmare. Plenty of action-filled scenes and moments of suspense made this a quick read.
I liked how some characters from the author's Hawaiian series popped up to help, and clues about Shauna's missing siblings are dropped in, leading the story towards the next book.
A perfect escape read! Look forward to the next boo
Melissa
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Exciting and quick read. The Banisters are on their honeymoon after thwarting danger previously. They are hoping for a calm and peaceful honeymoon, unfortunately their honeymoon turns out to be anything but when they are targeted by a villain. This short read was full of danger and catch your breath moments. A must read if you enjoyed their earlier story.
Linda Smatzny
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a super short paperback. It is the story of Shauna and Zack on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The cruise is not going well as Zack keeps having accidents befall him. The book took less than an hour to read.
Loraine
Riveting suspense from start to finish for this action-packed novella. I usually don't care for novellas as there is not enough depth to the plots, but Coble did a bang up job with this one. Featuring Zach Bannister and Shauna on their honeymoon cruise in Hawaii, you couldn't ask for a better setting for this wonderful suspense. Definitely not the honeymoon Zach and Shauna imagined. Now I can't wait to read the last book in the series, Secrets at Cedar Cabin which releases on Jan 19, and hope to ...more
Meagan Myhren-bennett
Leaving Lavender Tides
A Lavender Tides Novel #1.5
By Colleen Coble

Shauna and Zach Bannister have left the danger of Lavender Tides, Washington, behind as they celebrate their marriage with a honeymoon in Hawaii. But a new danger is stalking them and unless they can figure out who and why they may never make it back home.

Someone has decided that Shauna is their lost love and he'll do anything to get Zach out of her life. When a series of accidents that almost cost Zach his life Shauna fears that s
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense like none other. I’ve been reading Coble’s books since at least 2006. Look her up on Amazon, she has 8 pages of books listed! Quite the prolific author.

In Leaving Lavender Tides, Shauna and Zach Bannister are on their dream honeymoon, a cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. Enjoying time with each other and the beauty that is the Islands, the couple finds themselves the target of a stalker. Zach survives two attempts on his life and when Shauna receives a h
Denise
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romantic suspense tied up in an Aloha package...
Shauna and Zach from Lavender Tides go on a honeymoon trip of a lifetime in Hawaii. As they travel a cruise ship between islands, they just want to languish in their love for each other. But, dangerous obsession seems to be following. Will their honeymoon be their happily ever after or a trip in survival? Adventure, romance and mystery wrapped in an aloha package. Loved it!
Tonyia Slabaugh
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read but confusing.

Always love books from Colleen Coble.
I was a little confused though because l read everything as fast as l can get my hands on it, and l read The House on Saltwater Point before
this one, whereas Zach and Shauna were back from their honeymoon and Grayson was already introduced into the story. But l can't hardly wait until next week for the new book Secrets at Cedar Cabin.
Holly
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story, but then again there’s only been one Colleen Coble book I didn’t enjoy.

Shauna and Zach are a great couple, even if trouble seems to follow them. I did get an idea before the end who the bad guy was, but still very enjoyable.

My only complaint is that this book happens before book 2 of the series but released after book 2. Not sure why, but it was still enjoyable!
Brandi
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
Yikes! What a crazy honeymoon! I love that they stuck together through it all, knowing that they were in the palm of God through the whole ordeal. A quick, fun read. Loved the tour through beautiful parts of Hawaii. I could almost smell the flowers, taste the pineapple and feel the warmth of the sun on my face.
Anne Rightler
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun romantic suspense by a favorite author. Having just vacationed in Hawaii a couple months ago, I enjoyed the island setting. I listened to a library copy of the audiobook and Devon O'Day did a great job giving voice to the characters and telling their story, making for an enjoyable listening experience.
Marilyn
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you have been following the lives of those in Lavender Tides, this is a quick, easy read. Zach and Shauna take off on their honeymoon to Hawaii. Zach had everything all planned out or so he thought. As accidents keep happening, Zach and Shauna realize they are being targeted. If they want to survive their honeymoon, they need to figure out why the sooner the better.
Debbie
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I read the first two books in this series and want to read the third book. This is 1.5 and came out after the second book. I'm not a fan of the ".5" books in any series - this is no execption...just okay.
Lena H.
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Good but a little silly. The main characters went to great lengths to place themselves into danger. I think it would have worked better as a full-length novel, the setting was great and the action very packed in. Well-written and a fun read.
Crissy
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so grabbed this book told hubby I was going to read a chapter or two to see if it caught my interest. Two hours later I was putting the book in the finished pile. I couldn't put it down. Loved the quick catch up with the characters.
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: action-suspense
I was SO HAPPY to see this on my library shelves!!!! Novellas are so hard to get my hands on!

I liked getting to "see" what went on between books one and two and I liked how the Aloha Reef characters made an appearance!!!
Misty Wilson
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
While I love this series, I am not a fan of novellas. I had high hopes this would not be the typical rushed novella. The opening immediately grabbed my attention and I excitedly dove into the book. While it was definitely suspenseful, it was almost too much. I left Shauna and Zack endured a lot of trauma in a short amount of time. I would have like to have seen the incidents be fewer to be better developed. Having said that, I do look forward to continuing the series and seeing what new adventur ...more
ANNETTE
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Never a dull moment with Master Story Teller Colleen Coble. Tons of action that will keep you turning the page.
Beverly Duell-Moore
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What suspense! I loved this short little book. I couldn't put down once I started to read it.
Candice
Leaving Lavender Tides is a great continuation of the stories of a couple characters from The View from Rainshadow Bay
Geneva Stokes
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok book, Colleen Coble has been one of my favorites for years. She is an excellent author.
Melissa
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading more of Shauna and Zach’s story from The View from Rainshadow Bay!
Joan Dicks
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it like all of Colleen Cobles books
Juanita J.
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
John Powers
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Coleen Coble proves why her readers are so loyal. She has an ability to drae you into the story by creating relationship between you and the books characters.
Leslie
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was disappointed by this addition to the story line. It didn't flow as much as I would have liked and just seemed like a somewhat silly addition to Zach and Shauna's story.
Jackie Layton
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story and hope to read more about Shauna and Zach Bannister. There was never a dull moment. Colleen Coble packed lots of action and drama in this book.
Emily Adams
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really love this series! It has just amount of romance and mystery all in one book.
Leanne
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: library-book
I like this series but I thought this one was a little far-fetched.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Hope for the Holidays Historical Collection
  • Lethal Harvest (Bioethics #1)
  • Exile. An Action Adventure set a long time ago on a planet far far away...
  • Imperfect Justice (Hidden Justice #2)
  • Centralia
  • Justice Betrayed (Memphis Cold Case #3)
  • Rising Darkness (Finding Sanctuary #3)
  • Deeds of Darkness (The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon #10)
  • Hidden Peril (Code of Honor #2)
  • Night of the Living Dead Christian: One Man's Ferociously Funny Quest to Discover What It Means to Be Truly Transformed
  • Stratagem
  • In Too Deep (Dive Team Investigations, #2)
  • Deadlock (FBI: Houston, #3)
  • The Bride Blunder (Prairie Promises, #3)
  • Pure: A 90-Day Devotional for the Mind, the Body & the Spirit
  • Code of Valor (Blue Justice, #3)
  • Love on the Mend (Full Steam Ahead, #1.5)
  • A Powerful Secret (The Worthington Destiny, #2)
USAToday bestselling author Colleen Coble lives with her husband, Dave, in Indiana. She is the author of dozens of novels including the Rock Harbor Series, the Aloha Reef Series, the Mercy Falls Series, the Hope Beach Series, the Lonestar Series and two Women of Faith fiction selections, Alaska Twilight and Midnight Sea. She has more than 2 million books in print.

Lavender Tides (3 books)
  • The View from Rainshadow Bay (Lavender Tides, #1)
  • The House at Saltwater Point (Lavender Tides #2)
  • Secrets at Cedar Cabin (Lavender Tides #3)