Start by marking “The Better Mom Devotional: Shaping Our Hearts as We Shape Our Homes” as Want to Read:
The Better Mom Devotional: Shaping Our Hearts as We Shape Our Homes

The Better Mom Devotional: Shaping Our Hearts as We Shape Our Homes

As a mom, you want to give your best to your family. Motherhood is incredibly rewarding, yet its challenges can leave you feeling anxious, inadequate, and overwhelmed with mom guilt.Trusted author Ruth Schwenk of Pressing Pause and The Better Mom blog will help you learn to give yourself grace as you grow in wisdom with The Better Mom Devotional.

As a busy mom of four kids,
Published October 23rd 2018 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about The Better Mom Devotional, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Better Mom Devotional

Kim Stewart
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happy Mail! So thrilled that Amazon delivered my pre-ordered copy right on release date as I was anxiously stalking the mailman. :) This hardcover devotional is such a beautiful piece of work! Written with busy moms in mind, the devotions can easily be read in just 2-3 minutes. Ruth provides a daily scripture, prayer and two reflection questions to make your time with Jesus complete. Yay!

I’m only on day 2 but have already been inspired by Ruth’s words and prayer:

“Even when we feel as if we are
Bethany
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been needing a good devotional in my crazy life that I can read in the quiet of the morning (ha,ha like that is going to happen) that is concise and rich and this book more than fills the bill. Filled with perfect insights and thoughts for the season of life I am in this book nourishes the soul all the while knowing that time is very precious so the pages are nice and short. very doable even for the busies Mom!
I loved how gentle and yet convicting this book is, sure to pierce the heart an
Julius McCarter
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruth Schenk's The Better Mom Devotional is a beautiful and edifying devotional for the women in our lives who spend their time and love mothering -- with topics that range from children to husbands to friendship to the Lord and how these mothers can draw closer to him through motherhood.

Each day begins with a verse and continues with a focused devotional that can be read in just a few minutes, given that so many women find their time already packed. These devotions conclude with a prayer and ref
Gina Hott
If you’re looking to strengthen your walk with the Lord and be the mom He wants you to be, look no further than The Better Mom Devotional!

I absolutely loved this 100-day devotional. Every time I opened it the words spoke right to my heart and I saw how it could apply to the very situation I was going through. Plus, I wanted to share every single devotion with someone!!
Via Bella
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I wanted to like this more than I did. It felt there were things were missing though I love some aspects of it and that it is hardcover! READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE--> http://bit.ly/2PPQAsP
Samantha
Dec 26, 2018
Dec 27, 2018
JoAnn Keeton
Jan 01, 2019
Ruth Schwenk is the creator of TheBetterMom.com, and along with her husband, the creator of FortheFamily.org. She is a pastor’s wife, mom of four energetic kids, a lover of coffee, and dreamer of big dreams. She loves leading, speaking, and blogging. Ruth is the co-author of two forthcoming books with Zondervan. A graduate of The Moody Bible Institute, Ruth and her husband have been serving in loc ...more