Start by marking “Unearth Me” as Want to Read:

Unearth Me

Unearthing is the act of discovering something hidden, lost or kept secret by probing, investigating or digging.

Kirklynn Sayers, 34-year-old renowned therapist of Huffington Mill, has mastered every aspect of her life except love. She refuses to refer to herself as a hopeless romantic, simply, because she’s lost interest in finding it, altogether. Unsympathetic about her
Published March 2nd 2018 by Grey & Company

To ask other readers questions about Unearth Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unearth Me

Daphne
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need a drink after this one

Heath, Heath, Heath I could feel his masculinity through the pages. Kirklynn didn't stand a chance with him. I loved how she wanted to help him deal with his issues, make him see his worth, fight through his brokenness. He was a complicated, but simple man who needed direction, reassurance that he was worthy. He took that step, definitely would love to read more from them.
Mia Morgan
Wow

When I opened this, I wasn't expecting all of this. This was great. I wonder why his grandmother thinks what she thinks tho. I don't know if they need another book, but the two friends need a book. I did think she was go end up pregnant, but didn't happen. They can have a follow up in the book with the two friends. This read had me, WHEW!!!
Ladii Zig
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let the Unearthing Begin!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGG yesssssss I loved every minute of Unearth Me. Heath was something else but Kirklyn was his perfect match. To hear his story and what he went through broke my heart but Kirklyn was summit to his life for the right reasons and showed him that it was okay to love. I loved the fact that he realized his mistake and came back for what and who he fell in love with. I would love some more on Heath and Kirklyn because there story was unbelievable. Great read Grey
D. Rose
Uearthed

Heath and Kirklynn ❤. Where do I begin? Everything about this story was beautiful. I truly enjoyed the roller coaster ride Grey took us on. I was a little scared toward the end because I thought I wasn’t going to get my happily ever after. Lol however, I do look forward to reading more about this couple as they grow.

Side note: I like how the importance of mental health and healing where mentioned throughout the book. ✨
Byron Washington
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mind Altering!!

I bought this book on a lark and I'm so happy that I did. Now I must add Grey Huffington to my list of Automatic Buy Authors!! That's five and growing!!!

This book dealt with some serious ug sly deep issues, but in a caring a way d thoughtful manner, BUT D***, I have to admit, that ish threw me for a loop!!! Great book with likable characters. Hopefully the writer will revisit them in future works.

Buy it N read it and enjoy!!👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥
Shalandra Barnes
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An awakening

Kirklynn is the consummate professional who doesn’t realize she is seeking anything special until she meets Heath. Heath is sexy, dominate and young. Heath seeks Kirklynn out but his motives change quickly. I must say although unexpected this was my favorite book thus far by this author!!!! Please give us more of this couple.
SweetDee
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes!!!!! Grey has done it again. The book started off slow....real slow, but around 30% it started to pull me in and I could not put it down! Kirklynn choice to say yes was the highlight of reading this book because that’s when all the good freaky stuff happened. When lines got blurred and love crossed into the equation. I was hoping for the best. The story ended now I imagined. Fantastic job.
Maebelle Richardson
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow when I started this book I wasn’t expecting what was really going on. Loved the characters but Heath was something else but he cane around in the end and now I believe Kirkland is going to unearth him. Great read Grey. Would love to know if Henning and Dagger ever made it to LOTUS and what happened.
Lakimbac
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read!

Whew... now that I have calmed down I must say this book was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Heath had my nerves going haywire. It broke my heart that he felt he didn’t deserve to be happy. To think that after all he had done to get Kirklynn to submit he was willing to throw it away. I was so happy he came to his senses.
LaKendra
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scorching Hot

I need more of these two. Heath is a broken man that is fighting love. Kirklynn is a hopeless romantic that's trying to live hom through his brokenness. Together they are perfect.
mariana ceraphin
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg...speeches

I mean where do I begin, second book from Grey and I am in love ! Beautiful story I had you allowed his character to submit as was worded so beautifully, we need more! We need a story of we best friend also! I’m a big fan:)
london jackson
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So damn good

Omg I just love this book. I love Grey she showed up and showed out👏🏾👏🏾 I love Kirk and Heath I would love to see where things go between them. I also need to know about their two friends and what’s gonna happen at the Lotus and what’s Marley story
Marlisa Bullock
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More please!!!!!!!

This was everything that I had imagined it to be! I’m so happy that Heath came to his senses before it was too late, although they way he dominated her I don’t think it would have ever been too late!!

If there is more in this story, please give it!!!
Tiffani
Yaaas!!

Bravo. Bravo. This was an excellent read.. that Heath was something else.. I'm glad he came to his senses and everything worked out.. maybe I need to find me a young one lol..
Monique
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

this was a good book wasn’t what I was expecting but wow. But what stood out for me was the definition of LOVE how she describes it was phenomenal.... oh the sex scenes was on point also. #hopeless romantic
Malaika
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Grey is becoming a favorite of mine. Her characters have depth and she does an amazing job of telling their stories. She also has a sense of humor! When the candy lady called Kirklynn Hannah Montana, I lost it! I want more on Kirklynn and Heath. Their story is far from over.
LaCinda Turner
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg...definitely a page turner.

I loved this. I love how the dynamic between Mister and Honey was explained and portrayed. I await in anticipation to see if and how this story unfolds. Grey, you are a Beast and I love your style....Cynda Cyn
Nadia Adams
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My mouth is watering!!!!!!

You cannot leave us hanging like that, definitely more is needed.By her submitting again does that mean she’s forgiven Heath, I’m glad he finally realized that he is in love...
Rena
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
So so

I hate what Heath experienced in his childhood, but I didn't care for his attitude. I felt a disconnect between the characters, even though Kirklynn revealed her emotions more. This book was so so to me and wasn't as good as the other books written by this author.
Tressa carter
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

This Book was so Good , Grey never disappoints. I loved me some Kirklynn and Heath. Please hit us with a part two, Good Job Grey 😘😘
Tamika
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Woah

The relationship between Heath and Kirk was not what I expected. Who would’ve thought a lil twenty-something would have so much power.
Meghann Duncan
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!!!!!!

I was so into this story. Both characters have just enough without going over the top. Gotta love the love.
A. Jones
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grey. Grey. Grey.

Can I just say how tastefully done this book was! I absolutely loved it! I loved Heath! I loved his grill! 😜 You did it again Grey!
Katrina Anderson
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Hell yes I need more! Amazing read and I couldn’t get enough of them. I need to see how this pans out!
Latoya Brooks
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man!!!

Oh I been sleeping on this author. She has me hot and bothered without all the drama. I’ve been binge reading trying to catch up
tanessia ford
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
50 shades

This book gave me such 50 shades vibes. I was like yes. Heath was wooo I don’t even have words. Sensational
Hilary S.
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unearth Me

Enjoyed this read to the fullest. Different and unique. First read by this Author going check out rest of catalog.
Charlotte Bembry
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Reading this book almost had me unearthed. The steaminess of Heath and Kirklynn’s relationship was simply amazing. I can’t wait to read more about this couple.
Carolyn
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
NMCOT

The story was sexy and riveting and nearly too much. BDSM does not appeal to me in any form or fashion. Not sure I need any more.... NMCOT...
Dana Allen Bunch
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heavy

Nice story. Didn't care for all of the details. I'm glad I finally finished reading it. Glad Dr. Sayers could help Mr. Benedict.
Riveting Romance Reads with Hot Heroines and Even Hotter Heroes Who Adore Them in a Collective Effort to Bring You Sheer Pleasure and Spice Up Your Life.

Fan Favorites: