Start by marking “Until Leo” as Want to Read:
Until Leo

Until Leo

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

Having been burned in the past, Leo wasn't sure he believed in the boom. Not even seeing the happily married Mayson couples had him convinced...until he met Carrie and felt it for himself.

Carrie wasn't looking for love when she crashed into the hot cop, but that's exactly what she found. Then his past reared its ugly head, and she found a strength she didn't know she had.
Published April 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Until Leo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Leo

Start your review of Until Leo
♡Tonya♡
It's live!

The stories I've read so far in this Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World have been great and Until Leo was no exception. I have hoped that Leo would get a story way back when he was the hot cop in Until Nico (my personal fave) and having one of my all time favorite authors write it was awesome!

HERO~ Leo has been one character that I've been waiting for. Sexy, alpha, protective and an ovary popping single dad. He was amazing with his little girl, Lynn. What a daddy should be like. He was a
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nothing makes me want to swoon faster than a single dad that takes care of his little girl! When Leo meets Carrie because he is taking a daddy/daughter class that teaches the dads how to fix up their little girls hair, well...I was done for and so was Carrie.

I really don't know what it is about men with kids but I love these kind of stories. Leo hit all the buttons for a great alpha Hero. On top of being a wonderful dad to little Lynn, his pursuit of Carrie was just as appealing. He knew the min
Carvanz
I absolutely loved Leo! As an all alpha hero, hot cop to boot, the moment he lays eyes on Carrie he felt the boom he’d only heard about. And from that instant he was all in. Add the fact that his baby girl, yep Leo’s a single dad to a little girl (squeee!), is as taken with Carrie as he is and you’ve the makings for a perfect little romance.

This is a short little novella that delivered a whopping punch! Who doesn’t love some insta-love when done right? And Rochelle Paige certainly did it right.
Bookloverme
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5++ Stars

My first Happily Ever Alpha book and I loved it! I've read Until series years ago and though I can't remember much, I remember to really like the series and of course, 'the boom'.

The story is about Leo and Carrie.

He's the hot cop, single dad from Until Nico. She's the one to teach at the daddy daughter hair class.

I loved that his daughter, Lynn was not just mentioned in the book. I loved their father-daughter time. Also Carrie's time with them. Lynn's so adorable! I had so much fun read
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I've been reading a few of these HAPPILY EVER ALPHA books over the past week. None of them have inspired me to pull out my pimp it up review style...sigh.

description

This one was pretty sweet until we got near the end and I had to suffer through yet ANOTHER over the top cartoon villain ex. Not quite as idiotic as the crazy OW loon is Until Susan, but yours truly is beyond tired of every ex of the hero in romance books being a psychopath.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Andrea Fleury
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carrie and leo

What a great sexy book. I loved how Leo was an alpha male and a sexy cop. Carrie was new in town. They bumped into each other and that was that. Kris daughter Lynn was adorable.
CC
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously awesome. I feel like I am gushing all over this series. But it has been such a treat to read these stories.

I loved that Leo found his BOOM! He so deserved it. And I loved the concept of a Daddy/Daughter hair styling class! Although I can say from experience that Mommy/Daughter classes would not be bad either!

Carrie was the sweet Leo deserved. Another fun read.

Cheesecake
Leo, Carrie and the plot moppet.
My mind just went blank on what the plot was, even though I read it just a couple days ago...
Oh that's right, there was no plot.

They meet, insta boom, bada bing bada boom, cute shit from unrealistic 5 year old.

His nasty cartoonish ex who conveniently creates her own doom.

The end.
Safety is good (view spoiler)

Gi's Spot Reviews
Awww... This was the most perfect single dad story!

I can't resist a good single dad, and like Carrie describes herself, Leo was the perfect, panty-melting, ovaries-exploding daddy! Impossible to resist!

“Those panties that’d just about melted out in the parking lot? They were joined by my ovaries that went boom at the sight of those muscular arms lifting up a dainty girl with long, dark hair and blue eyes that were a perfect match for the hot cop’s.”

Rochelle Paige gave us in Until Leo the perfect
Jac K
This is going to wrap up my trip down the Until series; I can only take so much of “Your mine, now give me your eyes, Babe” 😂 I haven’t read any of these novellas from the Happily Ever After Kindle World, but stumbled upon this when I was finishing my re-read of Until Nico. We met Leo in Until Nico, when he responded to Sophie’s assault. (he was the cop) We later learn that he caught his fiancé sleeping with her HS sweetheart, and split. This one is really short (88 pgs.) and the length doesn’t ...more
Raine
I love Leo!!!

Leo, who we were introduced to in Until Nico, fianay gets his book and his Boom! Leo and Carrie crash into each other outside the school where Leo's 5 year old goes to kindergarten. Carrie is there to teach an after school class for single dads to learn how to do their daughter's hair - put it in a ponytail, braid it, etc. Carrie teaches this class because her dad was a single dad and had to learn how to do this and Carrie wants to pay it forward.

Great story, well written, likeable
Jamie
Rochelle Paige has been a favorite author of mine since her debut novel, Push the Envelope (currently free as of 4/1/18). Every successive book has met or exceeded my expectations, and Until Leo is at the top of the list.

Summary:
Despite seeing the clear and instant love and devotion between Nico and Sophie every day, Leo doubts Nico’s claims of the infamous boom. At the very least, if it was true, after the mistakes he made in choosing a woman the first time, he’s too weary to believe he could b
Sheri
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best novella I've read yet. This must have been written in correlation to Aurora Rose Reynolds, because two of her characters were in this book. I'm so glad I discovered this little alpha series.

Leo - oh Leo. I just adored him. I'm a sucker for a single dad trope, and this one did not disappoint. He meets Carrie, who is teaching single dads a class on how to do their daughters hair and he feels the "boom" (also an ARR thing). Their relationship moves at lightning speed. His ex was a real bitch,
Jos
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Short, sweet and oh so sexy:) Absolutely LOVED Leo and Carrie!!!!!! Only wished it would have been longer!
Emily
Leo has not met a woman he has interested in since his ex betrayed him. Now a single dad, his daughter is his everything and when he signs up for a class to teach him how to do her hair. He sees Carrie and is hit with a feeling he has never had before. Can a man who was burned badly take another chance on love?

Short and sweet. I liked this one, thought the premise was unique. Another great addition to the Happily Ever Alpha series.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story!!

When I realised Leo from Until Nico's book was getting a story I was so excited. I loved his character and wanted him to get his BOOM!! HE gets that and more with Carrie.

Hot Cop ✅
Single Dad ✅
Cute daughter ✅
Sweet and funny heroine ✅

This one's the perfect blend of sweet, heat and laughs. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a great novella about a single hot Cop dad. It's just what I needed.

I received an arc of this book.
Stories in Review
Great story. Great writing. Loved it. Love when they are together the whole way through. Little ow drama, but it was over quickly and didn't cause any relationship problems. Short and sweet.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Cute premise-woman teaches dads how to do hair
Characters were okay-not super well developed but I think thats common for novellas. Enjoyable and quick read (maybe 35 min)
Ruby Ap.
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I loved "Until Leo" so much! <3 Leo is such a great daddy to his little girl, Lynn and she's his first priority apart from his job as a cop; to serve and protect... until he meets Carrie ;)

He was hit out of nowhere by how Carrie makes him feel and he knew that she was special and every time he spent with her, made him realize that she was his BOOM... the BOOM, he's always heard talked about by the Maysons' (since Nico's his partner at police department) and now he knows that's real and nothing
April Symes

Here is another fabulous read in the ARR Kindle World Happily Ever Alpha ---- Until Leo by Rochelle Paige. Leo meets Carrie because he is taking a daddy/daughter class that teaches the dads how to do their daughters hair. I was so happy to read Leo from Until Nico was getting his own story. I really loved his character in Until Nico and OMG Rochelle wrote him just perfectly in his novella. I fell totally head over heels in love with him. Its like Rochelle was channeling ARR while writing this bo
Ally.Always.Reads
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-parent
This is my first book by Rochelle Paige. It was a nice little taste of her and her writing style.
I really liked the book...these kindle world novellas are too short for me though! I'm always left wanting more!
I felt that some of the meat to the story/their relationship was missing due to the short length but you can't really help it with these things.
I'm looking forward to trying more from this author!
Janice Somers
I so loved this one it gives a girl with a sexy hot cop dream come true.
Leo is one hot cop and Carrie is sweet, girly, and together they have the "BOOM." Leo also has a 6 year old daughter that is adorable.
But along with that there is some just enough suspense also.

Great story and the characters are oh so good together.
Jennifer Dietz-Smith
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
omg swoon factor.
I loved this book. been looking forward for his BOOM and was not disappointed. my first book of hers but wont be my last
M.K.
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leo and Carrie are the sweetest boom I've read yet! An absolute must read. Lynn was adorable too!
Neringa Neringiukas
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was amazing read. Sexy, sweet, insta with a bit of drama, that both, insta and drama, was handled just right.
Selma
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet and romantic single dad story (my favorite trope BTW)! I absolutely felt the boom between the hero and heroine. Nothing was rushed or over the top. Great job Rochelle Paige!
MamaBear2019
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by this author. I love when the H feels the BOOM first! And I love insta.
bookmarkbelles
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Samantha
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
First book by this author and I really enjoyed! The writing kept me interested from start to finish. I loved both MC and it gave a great ending.

Just bought a box set of a shifter series from this author definitely wanna read more from her!
Tracy
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until Leo was a fun and fast read. Sexy single dad, Leo, and sassy woman, Carrie, meet when she does a class for dads. The two BOOM.

I loved Leo, Cassie, and Lynn, Leo's daughter. The three of them are so sweet together. While Leo and Cassie click, Cassie and Lynn have a special connection as well. Until Leo is a quick novella, with a lot packed between the covers. The characters are interesting, and the plot is adorable, with one of favorite meet-cutes ever!

4.5 Star review.

• Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until Avery
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until I Saw You
  • Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Until Tom, Finding Forever (Providence, #5)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla
  • Until You (Happily Ever Alpha World)

News & Interviews