Start by marking “Until Kayla” as Want to Read:
Until Kayla

Until Kayla

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

Kayla Mackey
I was ready to run from my loss and find something to make me breathe again.
I didn't know it could happen. Until Jase.

Jase Riding
I felt desolate and alone when I lost the best part of me. I didn't know where I would find someone to mend the broken parts in me. That was... Until Kayla.

We met, and with a brief hello and a hushed profanity, we were hooked. I
ebook
Published April 3rd 2018 (first published April 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Until Kayla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Kayla

Bookloverme
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a lovely story that brought two broken people together and healed each other.

It's about Jase and Kayla.

Her parents died from a car accident two years ago and she was lost since then. She took her time to mourn. Now, she needs a fresh start and it's time to go to college.

He's an architect and runs his own business at home most of the time. He lost his wife of ovarian cancer three years ago leaving him with his five year old daughter, Avery.

He's not interested to meet anyone but when he laid
Elizabeth Neal
There are too many references to his deceased wife for my liking, not to mention inconsistencies with how he apparently felt about her. He mentally thinks how he and his wife never had the spark, the depth of love, his best friend has with his wife, but later, and after meeting Kayla and feeling the boom, he thinks about how perfect his wife was and that he was unworthy of her. That makes no sense. Second, Kayla refers to his wife as his true love upon learning she passed away, and Jase never re ...more
Allyson ☘️
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
First book by this author.
I didn’t love it. I didn’t hate it.

If the entire thing wasn’t the span of 24-48 hours, then I would’ve liked it. But I mean, they met; a day later, they’re in love and talking about babies.
There was basically no dialogue with the initial meeting...

If it were longer and had more time then I think I would’ve loved it.
I definitely want to try some Ben Cooper though!
Kayla Brunson
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review

This was such a cute read and my favorite so far of the bunch. No, I wasn’t biased because the main characters name is Kayla! Well maybe lol.

Be warned that there is an insta love in here so deep that it might annoy most readers. Well, I like my insta love served up a shiny platter so you know I devoured this. Jack and Kayla were cute beyond words but they also were both struggling with things. Kayla was still mourning the death of her paren
Stories in Review
Great short story. Loved it. Yes there was a dead spouse, but I never thought that Kayla was 2nd best. Very well written.
Cait's Creatures
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

For some reason, single dad/mom novels are my favorites. There’s something about a dad opening himself up to love, and about a woman opening her heart to kids that aren’t her own that just get to me. And vice versa.

This was my first CC Monroe novel, though I do have a copy of Loving Ben Cooper. I haven’t gotten a chance to read it yet due to all the new releases- but since Sadie and Kate make their appearance in Kayla’s book, I’m going to have to crack that one open!

Until Kayla is the story of K
Jenny Wood
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I feel like with this new series spinoffs, they're hit and miss with me.
I've read some amazing ones, and some ones that just make me cringe.
Unfortunately, this one was a miss for me.

Firstly, the Harlan and Harmony just didn't feel like the one's we got to know if ARR, Until Harmony. the dialogue was, I hate to even say it again, cuz it sounds so mean, but the dialogue was just cringy. And I hate that because it had so much potential... I'm such a sucker for a hot dad.
But even the internal di
Marija
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just simply love this story. I'm just sad that it ended so quick, I had a feeling that I finished it in a blink of an eye. I hope their story will get longer version. Beautiful characters, great storyline, just a great BOOM love story about Jase and Kayla
Laundry
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to receive an advanced copy of Until Kayla by CC Monroe this past Friday. That’s right – two days ago. And I finished it within hours. I inhaled this book like it was my reason for living. It was phenomenal.
Story Line: Kayla is mourning the loss of her parents. She  moves to Tennessee for a fresh start  Jase is single dad and widower. These two meet through Harlen and Harmony (Until Harmony by ARR) I was super excited for this tie in. Because Harlen and Harmony are probabl
Jazmyne Kaylee (Ramblings of a Bookworm)
“You taste like something I’ve been missing.”

“What have you been missing?”

“A fucking heartbeat.”

“You think this will only last tonight? You couldn’t be more wrong, Kayla.
This is just the fucking beginning. You’re mine.”

Another single dad!! Y’all are MAKING MY WEEK! And a delightfully adorable one, at that. Nothing is better than a devoted dad! I seriously fell in love with Jase as soon as I witnessed him interacting with his daughter. “‘Not possible, little one. I’m your protector.’ I stop tickl
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has pain, and sweet love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her #1)
Until Jax (Until Him #1)
Until June (Until Her #2)
Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3)
Until Sage (Until Him #2)
April Symes

Another great read in the ARR Kindle World Happily Ever Alpha is with Until Kayla by CC Monroe . Kayla has had a trauma in her life and is in mourning. She decides to move to Tennessee for a new start to her life. Jase is single dad and widower who lost his wife. Kayla and Jase meet through Harlen and Harmony (Until Harmony by ARR). Harlen and Harmony are one of my favorite ARR couples so it was great to see them pop up in this story. It was great to read the instant chemistry that shows between
This was a very sweet, romantic novella that is part of the Aurora Rose Reynolds' Happily Ever After Kindle World.

Kayla is an only child that lost both her parents in a tragic accident. She has no family, only two close friends, but even they have their own lives to live. Kayla has decided to move to Tennessee for college, to attempt to move on with her life.

Jason (or Jase, as he is known) is a man with his own tragic past. His life is moving forward, partially, but at a standstill in some way
Jemma Elizabeth
So CC Monroe is my go-to author, I've got every book she has ever published and when I'm having a tough day I will pick one of her books and instantly feel like I'm talking to a good friend! She is also an automatic one-click for me, if her name is on it, I'm buying it! Simple!
Until kayla was another complete triumph! I loved the relationship between Kayla and Jase from the start, I have to confess I rarely read a book that makes me cry in the first chapter but I knew it would be ok in the end!
Jennifer Smith
❤❤❤

first off I am just in love with this author. the way she puts her heart in this books just slays me.
i was so excited when i heard she was included in this kindle world. love the characters and how it was kinda insta love but not. i didn't wanna stop. there needs to be MORE.

5++++++++ STARS
Lacie Romano
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Boom in this book! Heat, love, sass, and all the feels wrapped up in this very short story that leaves you wanting for more! This author is new to me but now I want to read more books written by her.
Clare
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story for this collection, I'm loving what each author has written.
Kim  Brewing
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really really enjoy these insta everything stories and this kindle world.

Two broken people not looking for loved and "BOOM"....loved the epilogue.
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
So good! I loved reading Kayla and Jace I also loved seeing Kate and Jace! I love this!
Michelle
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jase and Kayla 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The perfect alpha and his sassy perfect match, with a beautiful HEA. Loved the epilogue 💜
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Wow. Wow. This was such a sweet novella! CC did an awesome job of creating a story that fits perfectly into ARR’s Until world!!!
I enjoyed seeing both Kayla & Jase feel their “BOOM” when they lock eyes!
Their story was so wonderfully sweet! I enjoyed seeing them learn about each other; and I really enjoyed seeing how they comforted each other in their time of need.
Anna Mcdonnell
5 "Sassy" Stars

Well if this wasn't a wonderful read! I have only read one other book by CC Monroe so she is still a new Author to me. I am finding I enjoy her writing style of strong heroines and Alpha heroes who fall hard and fast.

Kayla and Jase are two people trying to live each day to its fullest and not let sadness from their past bring them down. From the beginning we see Kayla go from a girl just trying to be her fun-loving self again. Jase is happy for now but knows he is still missing so
Stacy Hahn
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until Kayla was absolutely wonderful. It is a sweet insta-love that you will fall for! It was so much rolled into a novella and I loved it! Hot, sexy, sweet and emotional! I sure hope we get more from Jase and Kayla! Get ready for the BOOM!!
Ruby Ap.
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I loved Until Kayla so much! It was such an emotional, passionate and beautiful novella ♡♡

This story is about Jace and Kayla, who both have been through a lot but still keep moving forward in their lives. Jace is a single dad and widower. He loves his little girl, Avery, who's 5 years old. He's also friend's with Harlen and that's how he meets Kayla, his second chance at feeling love, his BOOM, his everything ♡

The moment these two lay eyes on each other, their connection was instant and hot ;) T
Birdie
C.G. Burnette
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh... this. All of this. What a read this is!

If you've read any of the Until series, whether the original, Until Him or Until Her, there's a feeling when you read Aurora's Mayson family. That incredible moment of falling, when your heart races and you just... sigh. I knew from the very moment that Jase Riding showed up in this book that the moment was coming and when it did, I was as stunned and as wowed as Jase and Kayla were. Their BOOM moment was MY moment as well.

In a just a brief glimps
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The Until Series will forever be my TOP favorite series of all time so...when I saw a kindle world bring created around this dreamy cast you have no idea the excitement I felt, especially with that line up of talent, also especially considering some of my favorites and some new writers were included. And now sixteen authors have a chance to find, write, discover, and tell their own very own BOOMs.

Each book is a complete standalone. Each is a novella, giving you a few hours of unforgettab
Bridgette Christophers
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was not what I expected, it was better! The book's description does not do it justice. It is a story about dealing with loss and finding true love a second time around. Jase and Kayla's story is sweet and uplifting. Thier story is one of healing, instant love and learning to feel again.

From the book:
" And little did I know, it was everything all at once. Powerful, beautiful, reckless, and healing."

Kayla is dealing with the death of her parents and trying to move on from her tragic lo
Lauren
4.5 Stars
Until Kayla is part of Aurora Rose Reynolds kindle world series. This story is short, fast paced and sweet. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. This book is the first book of C.C. Monroe’s that I have read. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. After reading this book, I will definitely be checking out more of C.C. Monroe’s books. I am eager to go and read Sadie’s story. My heart ached for Kayla and all that sh
Author CC Monroe is from the hottest city in the world, Phoenix, Arizona. She spends her days working in fashion and her nights with her face in her laptop telling the stories of the voices in her mind. She left Arizona a few years back and now lives in the beautiful snow state of Utah, where she married her true love!

When she isn't writing or working, she is making people laugh with her mad sens

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until You (Happily Ever Alpha World)