Start by marking “Too Hard to Resist (Wherever You Go, #3)” as Want to Read:
Too Hard to Resist (Wherever You Go, #3)

Too Hard to Resist

(Wherever You Go #3)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  171 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
One rookie assistant + one demanding executive = flirting that is too hot to handle.

Have you ever wished for the perfect job? Me, too. So when I land a temporary gig with a worthwhile and exemplary startup, I'm determined to make it permanent. That my boss is the gorgeous, clever Elliot Sax is nothing I can't handle. We may steal glances at each other and straddle the lin
Published April 16th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Embrace)

Nicola
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
The medium of gif is the best way to sum up my reaction whenever Robin Bielman releases a new book.

description

I think the fact this is my seventeenth read by Robin speaks for itself—I make no secret that she is one of my favourite authors—and it matters not the genre, trope or setting, she’s never yet failed me. And the third book in her Wherever You Go series continues that trend, bringing us Elliot Sax and Madison Hastings, the singletons amongst their loved-up group of friends, and co-workers in a comp
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Awww so sweet and sexy. 4.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There’s nothing better than the feeling an illicit romance. The Excitement, sneaking around, secret glances, and little touches. It’s so sexy.

It’s exactly the feeling that Robin Bielman gives us in this sweet romance story. A part of a series but definitely a story that can be read on its own, Too Hard to Resist is a steamy novel that makes your heart pitter patter. Elliot is so Flippin hot and his connection with Maddie is blazing hot too.

I lo
Claire Robinson
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 - "You're great is all..." Stars!

The third book in Robin Bielman’s Wherever You Go series definitely lived up to its title, because Elliot Sax, was definitely Too Hard to Resist for this reader.

Hands down the best book of the series so far, I absolutely adored the ‘forbidden’ romance between Madison and Elliot.

She’s in the friends-and-coworkers zone and that zone is banned from your pleasure…

You could feel the chemistry between them from their first meeting, the sexy banter and the bubbli
Coco.V
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 stars - Review to come...

💝 ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝

maggieandteddy
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
My laptop bit the dust, so I'm way late in posting my review!
I really enjoyed this book. I think that this is my first Robin Bielman book. It certainly won't be my last. I found her writing style a little different than I normally read. This is dual 1st person POV.
A slow burn romance. I requested & received this ARC without realizing that it's the 3rd in a series.
I had no trouble following. The main characters from the first 2 books are supporting characters in this one.
There was a sort o
Dísir
I dived into Robin Bielman’s ‘Too Hard to Resist’ without having read the other books in this series, happy to say that this works perfectly as a standalone. And the pages do turn quickly, with the gradual upping of sexual tension until it eventually breaks.

A friends-to-lovers romance isn’t my favourite though the forbidden workplace one is one that I was eager to delve into. But ‘Too Hard to Resist’ is a hard one to write about, not because it wasn’t an easy read (it was) but because the to-an
Ayekah
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Wow Wow!!! This book! Holy nuts this book! I did not put it down, and couldn't until I finished it. This is my favorite book from Robin to date. I was just speechless when I finished it. I still don't know how to even review this because it was that good. Not just good fantastic!
I'm going to try to be brief for several reasons, you need to read this one, you don't need me telling you all the yummy details because you're going to want to melt in your seat all by yourself and you're going to
Heather
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

This is the first book I've read by this author and if her others are anything like this one I'm hooked! This is not your typical office romance between the boss and his assistant. It is so different from anything I've read before.

What makes it unique, is that Elliot and Maddy knew each other before they started working together. Not only do they have mutual friends, but her best friend is dating his best friend/roommate. So they see each other often at social events. But whe
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
The Wherever You Go series has been my introduction to Robin Bielman and I swear each new book in the series has me wondering why it took me so long to find her. I have loved each of these books for different reasons and in different ways, and Madison and Elliot’s story is no exception.

There’s something about the writing in these books that is irresistible to me. It’s engaging, flirty and fun without sacrificing any emotion. There was a bit of a taboo vibe to this one – which ratcheted up the ex
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Too Hard to Resist is the third book in Robin Bielman’s Wherever You Go series. This standalone read features a to die for hero and a charming heroine. In fact, the book emcompasses everything I love about Robin’s writing. You have a hero who says the right things, does the right things, and has a great sense of humor. The heroine is funny, resourceful, and sweet as can be. Not to mention, Robin’s writing allows you to visualize all the scenes.

Elliot Sax has finally landed his dream job with a g
Book Gannet
There are a lot of tropes mixing in this book – an office romance combined with friends-to-lovers, while throwing in plenty of forbidden romance and even a hint of best-friend’s sister (although not quite, because Madeline is only like a sister to Elliot’s best friend), which all come together to make a surprisingly slow burn romance that has plenty of lustful looks and thoughts and much dithering and vowing to forget for the good of both their jobs. It makes for a fairly good read, if not my fa ...more
Rebecca
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fraternizing in the workplace may be against work protocol, but Elliot Sax and Madison Hastings cannot seem to resist the pull they feel towards each other, which means secret encounters and forbidden rendezvous are risks they’re both willing to take once they realize that their mutual attraction refuses to dissipate.

But to get to that point in their relationship, Elliot and Madison, as well as readers, must endure mixed signals, frustrating interactions, and missed opportunities that will have
Anne Victoria ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
Robin Bielman's TOO HARD TO RESIST lived up to it's title. It is catchy and the cover is so gorgeous. This, aside from the fact that I've heard good reviews for the author's previous work, is what made me grab this to read and review.

description

Let us also add to the fact that Bielman's writing is very engaging and fluid. Office romances probably sounds common to most. Add to the fact that this is a slow-burn romance too? It gets tricky right there.

But the author has a way in portraying her characters th
Samanthe Beck
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Too Hard to Resist is completely IRRESISTIBLE! Prepare for the funniest, sexiest, most heart-stoppingly romantic read of the year! If you loved Simon Parker from Wallbanger or Bennett Ryan from Beautiful Bastard, buckle up because you’re going to adore Elliot Sax. He’s smart, ambitious, and utterly hot. And Madison is just the girl to match wits and wiles with him. The chemistry between them is absolutely explosive, but I’d be selling this story short by focusing solely on the banter and attract ...more
Randi  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for www.kisslikeagirl.com

Let's start like we always do, with the cover - or why I picked the book. I liked the model, he looks a bit like my hubby, if I have a couple drinks and squint really hard.

Actually, the real reason I picked the book was the title. Too Hard to Resist as soon as I read it I thought there had to be a dirty joke somewhere. I mean, we all know at least a couple things that are hard and well hard to resist...

I guess we should talk about the book today, shouldn't we? I
Elenasbookblog
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it

Robin Bielman is an author that makes you have fun with her books. Too Hard to Resist is no exception as it's a  light, quick read that will make you smile. It's a slow burn office romance that will leave you hot but satisfied with its sexual tension.

Madison is ready to move on with her life and that means succeeding in her new job. She has all that she needs but she cannot have what she wants; her boss.

Elliot has met his assistant before but for the first
Irene

Too Hard to Resist by Robin Bielman is a beautifully written and heartwarming read.

I loved reading Elliott and Madison's story, they made me laugh, they made me swoon and they entertained me watching them fall in love.
Elliott and Madison were likable, passionate characters that I easily connected with and totally understood their dilemma with working together and struggling to keep their attraction at bay.

description

This was one of those reads that will keep you turning the pages and staying up la
Caroline F
Loved this slow burn, forbidden, office romance.

"Even if he weren't my boss...he's a million times out of my comfort zone. I'd never be enough for someone like him."

Madison Hastings desperately needs this job so she can save enough money to move out of her parents' home. She can finally put her college degree to good use, too. The fact that her new boss is also from her social circle shouldn't be a problem. However, she wasn't prepared for the sexual attraction that blooms between them.

"I'm ter
Elaine
This is a brilliant, steamy, contemporary romance with plenty of humour that had me laughing out loud. With mutual friends who have become couples, it would be great if Elliot and Madison actually got together - or would it? Actually the other couples aren't keen, she's just got a new job and he's her boss and, to top it all, their work place has a no work romances policy, so no, they shouldn't get together. However, that attraction between them is so hot it is so difficult for them to resist . ...more
Eva
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the third book in the wherever you go series, too hard to resist, has elliot and madison finally hooking up, but its complicated by the fact that elliot has become her boss. when she accepted a temp-to-hire job she never imagined that her boss would be the guy she couldn't stop noticing.

and elliot is just as screwed, because while he finds madison hot, he also values her intelligence and the fact that she's the best assistant he's ever had. and on top of that, the office has a strict no-fraterni
Pamela Lilley
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quite possibly my favourite of the series so far, I adored Elliott and Madison from the get-go and reading their story left me with a complete feel good vibe. Friends to lovers and forbidden love are two of my favourite genres and Too Hard to Resist was perfect on both counts. Both Elliott and Madison are career driven and when they end up working for the same company (a company with a strict no fraternisation policy) things start to get complicated. The sexual tension between them was palpable, ...more
Melinda
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a handful of books by this author through the years and she still has me coming back for more when a new one comes out. It was such a pleasure to read this new story by Robin Bielman and that she is a part of the entangled publishers as I know they have really great authors there. The book really comes alive as your reading, you can picture the story in your mind and makes you feel like your going on the same journey as the characters and this is something that this author does really ...more
Amber Hughes
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
When I got the chance to read an early copy of Too Hard to Resist, I was so happy! This series has been so enjoyable to read and what made Robin Bielman a must-read author for me. I highly recommend it! While this is the 3rd book in her Wherever You Go series, it can be read as a standalone.

The chemistry between Elliott and Madison is smokin’ but they know they have to try and keep their hands off each other, no matter how hard it is. Workplace romance could get them both fired. They work reall
Heather andrews
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elliot is quite blunt, sometimes the man just blurts things out, “eff, Madison. The very last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. Ever. I’m saying that because I’m jealous. I’m jealous, okay? I want you, and I don’t want anyone else to have you.” ****. I can’t believe that all came tumbling out of my mouth." Elliot's questions are basically statements, “I’m going to eff you now. Is that okay?” He stalks toward me, blue eyes piercing and powerful." Elliot wants his woman in a lot of places, “My ...more
Bette Hansen
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved!! I laughed, I swooned, and I cheered as Elliott and Madison worked through the slow build of their relationship. Sure there was immediate attraction but since any type of relationship is strictly prohibited in the workplace they try to fight it! Some things are just too intense to ignore and eventually they give in to the flame burning between them. Where do they go from here? You will definitely want to grab a copy of this one and find out! I highly recommend it.
Stacy
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first two books in this series were so much fun, and I was thrilled to be able to read TOO HARD TO RESIST early. I stayed up well past my bedtime reading this romantic page-turner. Robin Bielman knows how to draw the reader in with her likable characters and witty banter. This book will leave you smiling!
Robin Bielman
Apr 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Too Hard to Resist is live! I love Madison and Elliot so much and hope you will too! Hugs and thanks to all of you for spending time with my characters - it means the world to me! xoxo

Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2Fu9VY8
B&N ➜ http://bit.ly/2IfFC9i
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2GctXYz
iBooks ➜ https://apple.co/2GayE4U
Amazon UK➜ https://amzn.to/2GbJOWk
Amazon Paperback ➜ https://amzn.to/2JdEgMX
Christina Phillips
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this sexy office romance! Elliot and Madison are so adorable together, and I was swept up into their fun, flirty relationship as they tried to keep their hands off each other! Another winner from Robin Bielman!
Obsessive Book Nerd Lauren
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman is a must read author for me and I just love her work! Too Hard to Resist was a wonderful read and I couldn't put it down. Much like the first too books in her Wherever You Go series, Maddison and Elliott captured my heart and I wanted them to get their perfect HEA. This book was fast-paced, wonderful, and everything I've come to expect in a Bielman romance. I'm already excitedly awaiting her next release! Can I just say, I'm 100% for Van and Abby story!
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!
I LOVE friends-to-lovers books! Madison and Elliot were great together. They are friends who are now boss and employee. It was a great story about what you love more... work or each other. My only complaint was I wished they got together earlier in the book. It seemed like a long time to finally see what was in front of them the whole time!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Bielman can almost always be found with her nose in a book. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun and inspiration. Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live without jumpstarts most of her story ideas.

She loves to frequent coffee shops, take hikes with her hubby,

Wherever You Go (3 books)
  • Talk British to Me (Wherever You Go, #1)
  • Lips Close to Mine (Wherever You Go, #2)