Start by marking “Until You Say I Do (Until You #3)” as Want to Read:
Until You Say I Do (Until You #3)

Until You Say I Do

(Until You #3)

The Until You Series continues with Until You Say I Do.

Trust is hard earned, and easily broken even for those who believe they have triumphed and now lay on the winning side of love.

Having won Samantha’s heart and trust, Joseph is determined to conquer his next challenge of making her his wife and priming her for a career at MCI. But, an old nemesis threatens the woman he
Published May 18th 2018 by D.M. Davis

To ask other readers questions about Until You Say I Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until You Say I Do

Start your review of Until You Say I Do (Until You #3)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until You Say I Do by D.M. Davis this is book Three in the Until You Series. This is continues the story of story of Joseph and Samantha. I feel you will enjoy this story better if you have read the previous books first.
Joseph had me back and forth with my feeling for him but with Sam doing what she had been doing to protect him it was somewhat understandable.
Sam and Joseph are finally coming together to work toward their happy ending. They have had a rocky, dangerous and exciting story. But i
☆☆Hannah☆☆
I read an ARC copy of this.

This was another good read. I'm glad to see them FINALLY get their HEA. These two have been through a lot. I still can't believe how many people were involved in that mess and their reasons why. Thankfully it was all fixed in the end.
Shirley Cuypers
Shelves: arc-beta, ebooks, 2018
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you D.M. Davis and Give Me Book Promotions!

Until You Say I Do
is the third and final book in the Until You series. Samantha and Joseph have decided to marry each other but it’s not as easy as they hoped it would be…

Until You Say I Do was again the perfect sequel to the series and was such an amazing book. I couldn’t stop reading this book, just like I had with Until You S
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Samantha and Joseph have been through so much when Until You Say I Do begins, and they have to go through even more by the time they make it to their hard won HEA. Not a lot I can say without giving spoilers, except that there is more pain, more tears, and lots and lots of love in this conclusion. So glad the Caveman and his Sweetness made it through to the other side!

I received an ARC via Hidden Gems Books for an honest review.
Linda
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until You Say I Do (#3)

I really enjoyed this book. This was one of the best series I’ve read in a long time. The characters were interesting and the story line was good.
Suey_Library
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review***

Massive swoonage. Adorably sweet moments that makes you both tingle with feels and gag for the overly sweetness that makes me jealous. Really, this series had me hooked. I laughed until my stomach hurt, I cried, daydreamed about the romance - the emotional rollarcoaster is strong with this one.

What did I love most? Oh well I am going to tell you... obviously, and then you should read it.

First, it is finally h
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has had me laughing, crying, happy, frustrated, and every other emotion you can imagine, however, it was all worth it as I read this third installment in the series. If you haven’t read the first two novels in the series, I highly suggest doing so before reading this novel and/or my review :)

It hasn’t been any easy road for Joseph and Samantha, but things are finally starting to look up as they are planning their future together. Until, ofcourse, bad memories from the past come back
Linda
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

🔥💓Will Joseph and Sam actually uncover the saboteur and make it to their 💒wedding?!😦
May 18, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
I thought that the mystery threats part of this plot was great and the writing was excellently done. After the relationship saboteur was introduced, I suspected every chapter would bring a new hitch in the hero's and heroine's bid for happiness.

I have read all three books in the series and recommend that, to understand the heroine's angst, trust issues and the tragedy she is deal
JJ
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As we pick up the third and final story in this series, we learn Joseph is now VP of Product and Technology at MCI, his family's company. He is exactly where he wants to be except his love is about to finish her final semester at SMU which means another brief separation.

And speaking of women, it seems his new PA missed the talk about proper protocol at work, in particular the part about "coming on" to her employer! A real complication which gets resolved with some input from his brother. Change
Cherie Melbourne
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have pre purchased this story as I had to read the conclusion of Samantha & Joseph's story. I also received it as an ARC before the published date.
I re-read the first 2 books just recently to refresh the story & when I finished, I was really hanging out for the rest (hence why I pre purchased lol).
I gave 4 stars as I felt the story line was too sexual, which tended to overtake the drama side of the story.
I love Samantha's character she has been so focused on what she wanted to achieve from a v
Sassy Southern
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wild ride book 3 in the Until You Series took me on! This series has been amazing and book 3 did not disappoint. I was feeling all the feels throughout the entire book and on the edge of my seat for a huge majority wondering what was going to happen. Just like the other books in the series, there are some suspenseful moments that had me trying to guess who was behind everything and who was telling the truth.

Sam and Joseph still light up the pages with their amazing chemistry, however Sam
Crissy
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Until You Say I Do was such a good romance read that had steamy scenes, a bit of suspense and a sweet ending. Readers that have read the previous book will be happy with the ending in this one. I absolutely loved Joseph's character and enjoyed him a lot in this book. Samantha was steal dealing with her securities and if she wasn't dealing with her doubts, she was either having sex or crying for some reason. Don't get me wrong the sex scenes were hot but that was basically all I got from Samantha ...more
Deborah Kurniawan
4 ★★★★

What a journey!
Sam and Joe have been through so many things to be together.
Between Sam's insecurities, the killer on the loose, they finally get together.
I thought that was it, right? No more bad things could happen to them...
Well, I guessed wrong. There are still bad things happening to them.
I dislike how Sam lets her insecurities come up and question Joe's loyalty.
Doesn't he prove enough? He does everything for her. Yet she still questions him.
So, I really like it when Sam finally put
Ronda Williams
Amazing

I couldn't put my kindle down at all. 2 hours of sleep and finished the last 2 chapters. Such an amazing story. I've read the first 2 books 3 times and I couldn't wait for the 3rd book to come out. Joseph and Samantha are so loyal to each other. You don't find relationships like theirs this day and age. What Sam has gone thru in 2 years are awe inspiring and I'm amazed she's still such a wonderful person. Joseph has the patience of a saint. And he really gets dragged thru the ringer in th
Janice
A Review of Until You Say I Do by D.M. Davis

Joseph and Samantha - 4.5 Stars

As the third and final book in the series, I was excited to finally see this come out. After Jace's betrayal that nearly destroyed Joe and Sam, they were more than ready to move past those issues and on to the rest of their life together. Trust that is hard won is easier broken again and Sam will have to decide if she can believe what her heart is telling her. There are more twists and turns that will try to derail their
Naomi Connor
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

This is the third and final book of the Until You series.

Samantha and Joseph are set to get married, but the road to married life is not the smoothest.

This couple have already been through so much but they remain strong and with a HEA in sight they still have so much more to navigate.
With the past becoming a big part of the present they are tested as individuals and a couple.

This is the perfect ending to a series
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has had me from the very first book. This story is poignant and sends you on an emotional rollercoaster that twist and turns you every which way. Joseph and Samantha's journey has been tough but it appears that they are getting a clearer picture of their future until the past comes right back and smacks them in their face. So you have to ask will these two ever catch a break? Will Joseph get the love of his life or will he lose her? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book ...more
Vanna'sꕥ BookꕥWorld
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Joseph and Samantha are two of my most favorite characters. Their journey has been incredible and I know that anyone who reads this book will have a hard time putting it down. Of course though, the road to happily ever after isn't always paved in gold but through these struggle is the real test of any relationship and Samantha and Joseph have conquered so much already and nothing can come between them or can it all come crashing down? Only one way to find out!! Take the journe ...more
Danielle Carpenter
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing love story. I've never met a man so in tuned to his woman. This story drives home how insecure a woman can be about the man who has her heart. The truth is with so much evidence against Joseph, I understand Samantha's pain. The truth is the only time they were really apart from each other is when he went to Vegas. Trust is the founding factor to any relationship, and evil finds a way to destroy what is good. Samantha and Joseph are good together.
Vanessa Lawford
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has been an emotional rollercoaster ride of highs and lows that I did not want to end.

This book was entertaining with a whole lot of drama and romance and I couldn't put it down.

This is a very good series that is a definite must read.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review by Sweet Treats Book Blog 💖
BP34
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in The Until You Series. This is the story of Samantha and Joseph and their roller coaster romance. It's best to read the first two books so you will get more character development of the main characters. This is a book about trust. Samantha was insecure in many ways. Lots of drama, a trouble maker and tons of sex. No spoiler here, but are they able to work out their problems and pursue a happy life together? I read a reader copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Darnell MR Hart
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DM Davis is amazing. This story has it all love, forgiveness, redemption and heartbreak.

Joseph’s unwavering love for Samantha is beautiful.  No matter what he makes sure she is his #1prority.

Samantha learns to believe in her heart and not what she thinks she is seeing to find the support and love she really needs
D Carlson
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

This was my first read by this author.
I am hooked, I will be reading the rest of this series.
Samantha and Joseph are so perfect together.
I love how much the author writes Joseph's strengths and his emotional connection to Samantha. He never gives up on her and doesn't let her give up on him.
Autumn Bryant
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to an emotional story. It was everything that I wanted it to be. Filled with love, heartbreak, humor, and an ending that leaves you smiling. I am sad that this is the last book, but was so happy to see the characters get their HEA.
Pat
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The wonderfully written story held me captive from the very first page and the well rounded characters kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page! This book was so good that I ended up reading it in one sitting!
Kim F
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely Entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Messy Bun Book Blog
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
EEP!! I was so excited to read this one and I was NOT dissappointed! You need to read the first two books in this series to fully understand this one (plus you should just read them - they are amazing!)

I am a little sad that Joseph and Samantha's story is coming to an end, but what an ending!! Another fiver stars for this series!
Renita Andries ♡
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Boy oh boy do I love happily ever after. I'm so happy that Sam and Joe got their HEA despite all that they face in this book. I felt like this book was more intense and the emotions felt so much more real considering everything. The way certain things turned out I was not expecting that all all but nevertheless still happy.
1. Can we get Fin and Margot's story now, I feel like I've waited long enough (lol)
2. I knew Jace was gonna make me proud (happy dances). Maybe now he can get his own story t
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I finally have my ending for Samantha and Joseph. They've been on one crazy ride and this one is no exception. The growth they've been on shows but is also tested. The tension is palpable but in the end I had a big smile on my face.
Jenny
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Samantha and Joseph have been through so much. I love the storyline. I love that they finally got their HEA. This story had me hooked from the first book. Sweet and romantic story that takes you through an emotional journey. A great book and series. I highly recommend it!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*

• Hard to Handle
  • On The Run Book 1: The Elite (The Elite - Boomer and Player, #7)
  • The Missing Sister
  • Midnight at the Blackbird Café
  • King of Shadows (King of Shadows, #1)
  • All Fore Love (Love on Vacation  #2)
  • Richer Than God
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • You Were There Too
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes, #3)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes, #1)
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • The Perfect Woman (Rose Gold #2)
  • The Scarlet Night (Rose Gold, #0.5)
  • The Other Man (Rose Gold #1)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author.

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women.

She writes of broken hearts and second

Until You (5 books)
  • Until You Set Me Free (Until You, #1)
  • Until You Are Mine (Until You, #2)
  • Until You Believe (Until You #4)
  • Until You Forgive (Until You #5)

News & Interviews