Start by marking “Burned (Viking Bastards MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Burned (Viking Bastards MC, #3)

Burned

(Viking Bastards MC #3)

Ty...

Ten years ago I offered her everything, and she threw it back in my face. When she walked, I vowed no other woman would ever screw with my head the way she did. I moved on. Now I'm the V.P. of the Bastards, run my own nightclub, and nameless sex keeps me sane. No commitment or ties, just the way I like it.

Now she's back, for one week only, gorgeous, successful, and I
Published April 16th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Scorched)

Deborah
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5*

Having enjoyed the previous two books Hooked and Payback I was looking forward to this one.

Now I have to say books like this where one party (usually the female) disappear only to return years later are not really my favourite. Simply because for me anyway the reason for the departure when it comes out is generally a disappointment and doesn’t warrant the result.
That’s not the case here.
I felt the reason considering the circumstances and her age fully justified the hasty departure. So if li
D.M.
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Burned is a second chance romance more than an alpha strong mc novel. The storyline was ok but not my favourite.

Jas and Ty dated when they were younger. They were both linked to the MC club and it was always a part of them. Now ten years later Jas has a life away from the club. She has a good job and Ty is a distant memory. Unfortunately, her mother has just passed and even though they weren't close Jas has returned to her childhood home to sort her assets. Jas and Ty always had a connection. Th
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
I've followed this series since the first book and I reallly liked the younger generation of Viking Bastards the CP has created. As biker romances go, this series is surprisingly safe and the guys always turn sweet and alpha for thier ladies without all that OW and OTT club drama. But knowing that, I was still a bit hesitant to read this one because what little we've gotten of Ty and his past with Jas, I knew it had the very big possibility that it would push some of my boundaries.

Well I wasn't
Carvanz
Wow! I really, really enjoyed the heck out of this book!

Jasmine left L.A. ten years ago and has now returned due to her mother’s death. When she runs into Ty her heart yearns to reach out to him but it’s obvious that he’s still carrying anger over their past. Both of them recognize that they need closure and after an intense, sexy night, they agree to continue their one night stand on through the week until Jas has to leave again.

Ty never fully understood how Jas was able to walk away from what
Ayekah
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the two previous Viking MC books, wildly good and this one. Just really fell short for me.
The plot was good, although obvious is takes place some years after the last book, but that's not a problem. For me it was the two MC's, Ty and Jasmine.
Jasmine fled California with her young life wanting nothing to do with The Vikings, or anyone associated with them. She moved to Florida with her Dad. Her mother still stripping and still an outsider to the club and the two had little contact over t
Helen
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one is so good a second chance romance with a lot of hurt and pain in the past that was never spoken about but, ten years on both Ty and Jas have grown up Ty is now VP of The Bastards and Jas in an attorney fighting for the underdog in Florida, put them in the same room again and that passion and sizzle has never gone away but can they overcome the past for a future together this time round?

Jasmine O’Brien has returned to LA after the death of her mother she ran ten years before a scarred a
Timitra
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Rated 3.5 Stars

Burned was enjoyable, hot and also frustrating. I don't want to spoil it for other readers by listing what I found frustrating but I wish it hadn't been so drawn out.

ARC won in a contest
Doris
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, biker, net-gallery
I loved this biker romance full of second chances, regrets and a lot of hot sex. Ty is the VP of the Viking Bastards MC and lives every bit of the biker life. His once love Jas, has returned to bury her mother so now she and Ty have a chance to settle the past. Ty had no idea at all what sent Jas running to live with her father in Florida all those years ago. Was it because of something they lost or will Ty find out it was something much darker than he could even fathom? I loved this just as muc ...more
Maria11
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 Stars. Ok read. Not much MC action.

I have to say though Ty did something I have always wanted the hero to do when the MC they belong to does something so grievous against him. I really wanted that to happen in the last MC book I read and it didn’t happen. That alone boosted my rating of the book. Jas sticks to her guns and even after several great lays she still keeps her head on her shoulders and doesn’t cave to Ty. Now that never happens in a MC book. Usually the heroine gets sex and sh
Heather 123
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh the book was just okay for me. Very predictable; you could almost immediately figure out why Jasmine left and never wanted to return. I liked the ending though, I thought it was an interesting change compared to some other books I've read.

The book didn't have much of a plot to me, other than Ty figuring out why Jasmine left, most of the book was focused on what Ty said or didn't say that Jasmine took wrong. Or discovering what both characters were doing over the last 10 years, although this
Nalla Reads
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads.com

description

This story. I was not prepared for the emotions this romance wrought from me. Ty's been content for years after the love of his life walked away. He put all he had into the club and eventually became the VP of the Bastards. He thought life was good; until Jasmine walks back in to town in a whirlwind. What are the odds that she runs into him within hours of being back? Jasmine knows why she had to walk away when she was a teenager, but seeing Ty is breaking her
Donna Repsher
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
In keeping with my uncanny ability to pick up and read the last novel in a series first, Burned is the third novel in Christina Phillips' Viking Bastards MC series, but the first novel of hers that I've read, and while I was expecting the standard, gritty, MC series, what I wasn't expecting was one with virtually no grit, hardly any swearing, no graphic violence, and instead of the aforementioned, I discovered a very good second chance at love romance, and it's gets 4 stars from this reader.

Jasm
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"It wasn't until she'd gone I realized how much of me she'd taken with her."

It was my MC Romance addiction that had me taking a chance on a new-to-me author when I started the Viking Bastards MC series. I enjoyed the first two books, but I must say that this one is by far my favorite. It went much deeper and pulled harder, touching my emotions and leaving a lasting impression.

The author set me up in the synopsis, teasing me with hints of a secret just waiting for me to uncover. She pulled my
Julie
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male, romance, biker, mc
First of all I’ve loved the covers for this series, and Burned is no exception, it’s a little more somber than the last two, certainly not sexual. But come on, you have to admit the models are darn “HOT”.

Right the story. A great second chance romance, and it was hot!
The main characters Ty and Jas were young lovers tragedy strikes and they get separated. Jas leaves town and they are apart for ten years. and only the death of her mother brings her back to town.
Ty demands answers from Jas, but she
Robin Bielman
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second chance romance so much!!! It was sexy, emotional, and a pure joy to read. Ty was the perfect alpha and Jas his perfect counterpart. I need another book with them!
Heather andrews
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ty has a feisty one on his hands, "in retaliation, I loosen his belt and yank down his zipper. His grunt is a heady mix of pain and lust. “Mind the goods, babe.” Ty sometimes has to lay ground rules for his wkman, “I’ve had a hard-on all effing night. Don’t push your luck if you want to finish eating.” I really liked this book, I loved Ty the man only had eyes for Jas.
Maria Rose
Burned by Christina Phillips is the third story in her Viking Bastards MC series, a second chance romance set in the gritty world of motorcycle clubs and all that entails.

Jas left her life in the thick of the motorcycle club life as the 17 year old girlfriend to Ty, the son of the Viking Bastard’s president, when she endured an assault that she kept hidden. Leaving her mother, she’d moved away and moved in with her father and step-mother who helped put her through school to get her law degree. T
Sandy S
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 16, 2018

Ty...

Now she's back, for one week only, gorgeous, successful, and I can't keep away. She offers a long goodbye, a way to heal our fractu
Janee_dark&eroticreads4me
**Arc provided by Netgalley**

3.5 - 4 stars. Would have rated more if the beginning was better, sorry Christina 😗

This is my first read by this author and I would definitely read more if her stories were written like the second half of this book. I understand this was an arc copy and my rating had nothing to do with the grammar/typos but more so the execution, I almost feel like two different people wrote this...?

Initially I was ready to give up on this book going by the first so many chapters, bu
Bec
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Ty can't believe that the woman he once loved is back in his life, even though Jas is only in town for a week. Determined to finally be able to move on, she gives Ty a week of memories and the chance to heal. But when the week is over, will they go their separate ways or will Ty be able to convince Jas to give him a second chance, especially when he discovers the truth of why she left years ago?

This is the first book I've read of this series and I've got to say that I really enjoyed from the sta
Tina Williams
Sizzling second-chance MC Romance – 4.5 stars
Burned is a moving second-chance romance from Christina Phillips that positively sizzles. The book is the third in the author’s Viking Bastards MC series and although it features characters from the earlier novels, it works perfectly well as a standalone as the focus is very much on the hero and heroine, Ty and Jas.
Jas, who left L.A. 10 years ago is now back to attend her estranged mother’s funeral and wrap up her affairs before returning to the new l
Lynn Brooks
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

An emotionally raw explosion of passion! With the third book in her MC series, Christina Phillips does not disappoint when she brings us Ty's story! It's a reunion neither expected, but the second they lay eyes on each other, it's like no time has passed. They still ache with desire for only the person in front of them even though their relationship had a toxic ending. This entire series, while a milder version of a motorcycle club, has introduced us to powerful, dominant men who kno
LJT
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Burned by Christina Phillips, is a scorcher of a romance, with two main characters that I instantly fell in love with. Attorney Jasmine O'Brien and business owner Tyson Jenson, were in lust in love during high school, and now ten years later, they have a second chance at forever.

Jasmine's childhood was not typical. Her mother was a stripper and worked for the Viking Bastards Motorcycle Club in Los Angeles. The club solved situations with violence and her mother did more than strip. Needless to s
Jenn
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Received ARC from NetGalley for a fair and honest review**
Burned is the 3rd book in the Vikings Bastards MC series. This book can be read as a standalone, but I'm of the opinion you don't get as much out of it when you don't know the other characters. That's just my opinion though. I really enjoyed this book. It is my favorite hands down of the three books. I really enjoyed Ty and Jas, at the beginning I was a little hesitant about my opinion on Jas, but as the story went on I feel like I unde
Teresa
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Burned from Net Galley in exchange for a honest and voluntary review**

Burned by Christina Phillips is the third book in her Viking Bastards MC series. I have to say this was a great second chance at love for both Ty and Jas and I really enjoyed it. Well worth all 5 stars I've given it.

Ty Jenson loved Jasmine O'Brien since they were teenagers but when Jas decided to leave LA and go live with her father in Florida he didn't know if he could survive the loss of the only girl
Debra Taylor
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

Wow ! What an amazing discovery this book was for me. Burned is the third book in the Viking Bastards series, and a pleasant surprise for me as it's the first book I've read from Christina Phillips. I was captivated by Ty and Jas and hung on every word of their journey.

This was a great second chance at love story. I absolutely adored the main characters. Ty and Jas started out as two young kids in love but then tragedy tore them apart and Jas left town and a very bitter Ty behind. He demands ans
Rosa
**Received an ARC from Netgalley for my honest review**

Jasmine (Jas) is back in LA after she left 10 years ago, this is to sort out her mom's affairs after her mom's passing. This is also where she left Tyson (Ty) who was her whole world at one time. He's the president's son from the Vikings Bastards MC and he's their VP.

When they see each other for the first time after so long they felt like strangers towards each other. So much time has past and Ty is struggling with the reason why she left he
Linda
This is the 3rd book in the Viking Bastards MC. It’s the first book of this author that I have read. It’s not going to be the last book, though. I really enjoyed reading this book and the author told a great story. Jas and Ty were young lovers when she suddenly left without notice or explanation. Ty was heart broken and soon became hardened to love. He never wanted anything to do with it. Jas ended up coming back to town when her mother passed away. This starts the tale of whether true love can ...more
Samantha
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Burned is not your typical MC book. The Bastards were once not a great place but now the younger generation is changing it up a bit. However its VP isn't what you would expect. Ty loved and loved hard to only lose his one and only. 10 years have passed and Jas is outside his club. He can't just let her walk away.

Jas was in love with Ty as a young girl. Bad things happen and just because you meet your soul mate doesn't mean you are
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd and ARC at no cost to author.(netgalley) This is the third book in the series and I loved it. I have to say that I was not even thinking of Ty as getting his own book, but boy I am glad he did. I honestly thought that out of this series that I loved Gage, and don't get me wrong I still do, however I was shocked by how I much I ended up liking Ty. Normally I dislike any person who uses sex with meaningless hook-ups to get over someone, and not that I condone that behavior but I actually felt ...more
Christina Phillips is an ex-pat Brit who now lives in sunny Western Australia with her high school sweetheart and their family. She enjoys writing paranormal, historical and contemporary romance but whether the hero is a fallen angel, tough warrior or sexy mortal, the romance will be sizzling and the heroine will bring her hero to his knees.

Christina is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolat

Viking Bastards MC (3 books)
  • Hooked (Viking Bastards MC, #1)
  • Payback (Viking Bastards MC, #2)