Start by marking “Lessons in Gravity” as Want to Read:
Lessons in Gravity

Lessons in Gravity

The higher the climb, the bigger the fall…

This is something Cameron Carson learned early on in life. It’s not enough to get to the top— people expect you to stay there. And when you don’t, the fall back to Earth is more than painful—it’s devastating.

Gunner Thornton took his first fall at fourteen when he locked eyes with Cameron in Spanish class. She was confident, and
Kindle Edition
Published April 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lessons in Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lessons in Gravity

Start your review of Lessons in Gravity
Renita
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ALL THE STARS.

I just want to go on the record and say this is one of my favorite books of the year.
Lessons in Gravity is true YA, a beautiful coming of age tale, and a perfect example of why I love the genre so much. It also affirms that Kristen Kehoe has magic in her fingertips.

I love Gunner.
He's a character in a young adult novel, so I probably shouldn't love him as much as I do.... but I do.
From start to finish, he made believe... in him, in C.C., and in their love.
He didn't have to be
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
The moment I saw this gorgeous cover and read this amazing blurb I was hooked, but I never anticipated ALL THE FELLS! This is only my second Kristen Kehoe read and I already love it just as much and maybe even a little teeny tiny bit more than Tell Me Something Real...although they are both pretty equal in my mind!

Lessons in Gravity was a sweet YA story that captivated me right from the very beginning. I only planned on reading a few chapters of
Julie Solano
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I fell in love with these characters in chapter one and couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. It took me back to the intense emotions of high school, a time in life when adversity comes in many forms. Some make it through the challenges unscathed, but others throw in the towel, struggle, and fall. This is the story of one girl who was at the top, only to fall hard and fast. The day she lost, everything changed. Her goals. Her drive. Even her personality. Absorbed in a newly-created identity ...more
Trudy Dowling
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Writing a review is never easy. Writing a review for a genre that I try to avoid even more challenging. Wether you call this Young Adult or New Adult I always feel as if I am spying on my children. But Lessons in Gravity was so much more than a coming of age story for teenagers.

It was lessons in life for all of us. We all have struggles. We all have issues. We all make bad decisions. Gunner and Cameron could be any one of us. We have all known a Ty or maybe we are like Ty. Their journey is my
Tracy Justice
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristen Kehoe, how do you do it? I thought Tell Me Something Real was wonderful, but this book was done to perfection. I’d give the label “spectacular” for Lessons in Gravity. This book was beautifully written and I love the message readers will take away when they’re finished reading this book.

This story was not just a beautiful love story about Cameron and Gunner as they struggled through real high school issues. It’s a story about a beautiful girl lost. With the belief of one guy, she slowly
Darlene Avery
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lessons in Gravity by Kristen Kehoe is one of those books that you want to share with all your friends. Kehoe has created amazing characters that grab your heart and keep you wanting to turn the page. She addresses real life issues with raw truth and depth. A definite must read.
4.5 Stars
Jul 03, 2018
Rose
Mar 05, 2019
Kristen Kehoe
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Maykelly vigo
Anica
May 06, 2018
Kim
May 06, 2018

• Perfectly Oblivious (Perfect #1)
  • Criss Cross (Alex Cross, #27)
  • Speed of Life
  • Juniper Skies (The Juniper Series, #3)
  • Ali Cross
  • Between the Raindrops
  • Time Bomb
  • Butterfly Bones
  • BUTTERFLY BLOOD: A Haunting Series with Shocking Twists (Metamorphosis Book 2)
  • Seven Days of Friday (Women of Greece, #1)
  • The Absence of Screams
  • Bullied to Death?: A Story Of Bullying, Social Media, And The Suicide Of Sherokee Harriman
  • Before You Break
  • When the Storm Passes
  • Summer of the Loon
  • Snoopy Features as Master of Disguise (Peanuts Pocket)
  • Some Boys
  • Lost in Hardyland
I am the youngest of three daughters and I think this is the reason I enjoy writing about love so much.

I come from a family of high school sweethearts, save myself (thank God), and I have watched how finding love, the real kind, can make a person stronger. My parents have inspired me every day because they found each other at eighteen, got married at nineteen, and never looked back. Now, 35 years
“you love her like I think you do, push her, make her uncomfortable, and make her face her demons so she can fucking save herself.” 0 likes