Start by marking “Until Sunrise” as Want to Read:
Until Sunrise

Until Sunrise

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  823 Ratings  ·  231 Reviews
Michelle Buchanan wasn't looking for the perfect man to fill her life.  She'd settle for Mr. Right Now to fill the empty spot in her bed - just someone that could help her with the little problem of her lingering virginity.  But when Luka Templeton invaded her blind date and suddenly begins taking over her every waking thought, she realizes that she is in way too deep with ...more
Published April 1st 2018 by Sarah O'Rourke

To ask other readers questions about Until Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Sunrise

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

YAY...another virgin. That makes three for today. Alas, I knew that going in so I can't complain too much (lol). Anywho, this book was OK. It started out really good, and I LOVED Luka, but Michelle was a straight up annoying b!tch that pushes the hero away for almost 90% of this damn book. Halfway through I wanted Luka to say "You know what b!tch? I am WAY too old and hot to be putting up with your childish bullsh!t behavior...I am outie (lol).

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

♡Tonya♡

Another hit for me with the Aurora Rose Reynolds Kindle World. If you are a fan of the Until Series, then you'll agree that this is a great endeavor. In this story we get to read about Ashlyn Mayson's BFF Michelle Buchanan and her love interest Luka. I have to say that I loved the cover and I truly felt that the models fit the characters perfectly.

HERO~ Luka Templeton- sexy, charming, alpha.... you'd have a hard time convincing me that this man doesn't have some Mayson DNA in him. He h
♡Tonya♡
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IT'S Live!

Jos
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars....OK

Ok I may be in the minority here but this was just an "ok" read for me. A quick read but really didn't quite "do it" for me...... I didn't love it and I didn't hate it either.
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'Alpha Male Syndrome' Stars

Holy Mother of OTT Alphas!!!

Until Sunrise was the absolute PERFECT addition to Aurora Rose Reynolds Happily Ever After Kindle World! Way to capture ARR Alpha and BOOM spirit! WOW!

For those ARR fans, like myself, you may remember Michelle and Luka’s cameo – where he already revealed all his caveman tendencies, lol – scene on Until Ashlyn, with whom Michelle is BFF. I loved that scene in the book, so I’ve been dying to know more about this two, and about their story.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
I’m going to keep this review relatively short and rein in my need to rant about things that annoy me. I stopped reading this book at 57%, so it’s not like I didn’t try. But my breaking point came when the hero, who up to this point had been displaying some pretty hardcore stalking behaviours got offended when the heroine called him on it. And then the heroine proceeded to apologise to him. APOLOGISED! I couldn’t go on. I mean literally couldn’t go on, I just kept seeing red.

If the hero hadn’t b
Jenny
Apr 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
I agree with another review. Michelle was a straight up annoying b!tch that pushes the hero away for almost 90% of this damn book!
Ivy H
Ah...the wonders of insta-love and the besotted H !

description

This was right up my alley because I adore H's who will do anything for the woman they love and boy did Luka love Michelle ! This novella had tons of insta-love compounded by hot insta-lust but the author also made sure to include lots of humour, a snarky, independent and mouthy but lovable heroine. There's also no angst, no negativity and the H is so wonderful he even manages to get rid of a wannabe OW in the most effective and fitting manner b
M M
A great short story. Really loved it. A little more push/pull than I like, but was still a great read. Little ow drama in the beginning from someone who wanted the H, but he dealt with that quickly. Great read.
Missy's Book World
Until Sunrise by Sarah O'Rourke was a great addition to ARR Until kindle world. Michelle and Luka were a great couple and had an instant connection. Michelle was a sassy heroine and some of the stuff she said made me laugh. Luka was total alpha male and went after what he wanted. I really enjoyed this story.
*ARC was given to me for a honest review*
M.K.
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my most anticipated stories in this batch of ARR's Kindle World. Michelle has had enough, never expecting the BOOM, but one disaster date and a man who wouldn't let her go changed her mind. Luka was alpha as hell without being too much. Michelle didn't know what hit her, but man that BOOM was pretty epic. An absolute must read.
C.M. Steele
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-world, romance
Until Sunrise is a sweet story of trust. Luka’s past is less than desirable for a woman who still carrying that special, one time only punch card. Luka forces his way past her fears and warms her soul with the prospect of love—and absolutely delivers. You have to get your hands on this sexy, romantic addition to Aurora Rose Reynolds Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World.
Elisa Leigh
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I ABSOLUTELY adored Until Sunrise!!! Not that I'm surprised since I love everything Sarah O'Rourke releases. What's even better was that it's a part of the ARR's Kindle World Happily Ever Alpha. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this world.

Michelle is Ashlyn Mayson's best friend. She isn't looking for an HEA, just an HFN. She frustrated me just a little because I mean Luka was amazing, but she needed to get her head wrapped around giving her heart to him. What I loved most about this
Raine
Cute short story!

This is the first book I've read by this author as I have to say that I really enjoyed it! I think it held that she is writing with ARR's Until Kindle World series. I will definitely be looking up more books by Sarah O'Rourke!
Emily
Michelle Buchanan date is a dud, meaning she got stood up. Dating is horrible, she has no clue why she even bothers but when Luka Templeton joins her at her table she is not sure what to do. She knows Luka is not her date but the charming man has decided he wants to be. Michelle is not sure the Boom will ever happen for her but Luka knows Michelle is his one and has to go about proving it.

Loved this, pure alpha male and romance in one. Liked Luka, he oozes control and is determined to get Michel
S. Horne
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy COW was this book amazing! Michelle and Lukas story is not only hot as fuck... It is laughter as well. Sarah does an amazing job of bringing their story to life and once again had me laughing. I couldn't imagine anyone else, other than ARR herself, that could have wrote these characters perfectly like they did. Until Sunrise is a perfect addiction to the Until World and I'm grateful I was able to get that sneak peek early.

If you love the Until Series and laughter... you must read this book
Ruby Ap.
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I've been intrigued by Michelle & Luca since reading "Until Ashlyn" by Aurora Rose Reynolds, and since then I've been dying to know their story. Their chemistry was flaming hot ;) and since Michelle is as feisty, stubborn, sassy as Ashlyn, (since they're BFF's) I was cheering for Luca (like I did for Dillion) to win her heart and love :) but also to convince her that time has no precedence when true love comes towards your way <3

This was a great addition to Aurora Rose Reynolds, Happily E
Red Cheeks Reads
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 SMOOCHES!

I'm a huge fan of Sarah O'Rourke and their dry Southern wit. The characters they create, and especially their series based in a Southern small town, are some of my favorite stories to read. Inserting their characters—and their sense of humor—into Aurora Rose Reynolds’ world was a fantastic pairing of styles, I was excited to see what they’d do with the #BOOM!

Until Sunrise brings together Michelle and Luka from Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Until Ashlyn. In typical Happily Ever Alpha style, L
Melissa
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good and quick story. This was the story of Luka and Michelle. Luka a pretty good character. He moved to Tennessee to be closer to his ailing Grandmother and stayed to take over her restaurant when she passed. He was a playboy in Colorado but had been celibate since moving to Tennessee. He sees Michelle sitting in his restaurant and new immediately she was his one! Michelle wants to believe in true love but her past prevents that. Luka knows he has his work set out for him but he
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
I think of all the Kindle World books, this has to be the one that has taken me the longest to read.
I would say overall, this book is maybe, maybe a 2.5 stars, and I honestly think that's being too generous.

I hated Michelle. No wonder the girl was a virgin. I'm all for a sassy, independent free thinking woman, but Michelle is just beyond that to where she comes off as a bitch to everyone. I guess she thinks that she's the only one who has experienced a "traumatic" childhood, and I use the word
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
I’ve not read anything by this author before so this is a great surprise.

This is Michelle and Lukas story. As soon as Luka saw Michelle Boom. He knew she was the one for him. He was so alpha and wasn’t afraid to show his feelings to Michelle.

This was a quick read but a great read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can’t wait to read more from this author.
Lisa books
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sunrise

What a cute fun and hot book. Couldn't wait to get my hands on this book one new Middlefield series. I am a fan of the original books and this book is a great complement to the series. Instant love with a southern twist and a shot of sunrise.
Clare
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one it's my first book by Sarah and it was so good.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read!!! Michelle (great name BTW) is the perfect blend of sassy and sweet. Her friendship with Ashlyn was one of the highlights of this book for me. Luka is all OTT Alpha in true Until series mould. It's a great easy read. I was smiling to myself and turning pages as quick as I could.

I received an ARC of this book
Island Girl Romance Reads
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Luka and Michelle were sweet.
Another awesome book in the Forever Happily Alpha Kindle World.
Michelle is Ashlyn’s best friend and we’ve met her and Luka in Until Ashlyn.
Luka and Michelle were perfect for each other and love Luka’s nickname for Michelle.
If you love protective Alpha Male, then you have to read this.
Julie
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolute must read!!! I LOVED the story of Michelle and Luka. They are a perfect match for each other. This is a funny, chemistry filled read from the very beginning. I want more!!
Danielle
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 SMOOCHES!

I read this book for my own pleasure and posted my review at RED CHEEKS READS.

REVIEW --> http://redcheeksreads.com/until-sunri...

"...sweet, funny, sexy and fun...a great addition to Aurora Rose Reynolds' Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World!"

Friend, follow or find RED CHEEKS READS on:
Good
Melody
Apr 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Awful, horrible heroine couldn’t take anymore. DNF 44% no wonder she’s a virgin she’s so mean ho would want to deal with her.
Under the Covers Book Blog

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I'm going to keep this review relatively short and rein in my need to rant about things that annoy me. I stopped reading this book at 57%, so it's not like I didn't try. But my breaking point came when the hero, who up to this point had been displaying some pretty hardcore stalking behaviours got offended when the heroine called him on it. And then
Laundry
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of Until Sunrise earlier this week. What’s crazy is I watch Sarah O’Rourke’s live Facebook videos all the time, yet this was the first of her books I’ve read. Complete insanity. Upon finishing this book, I may or may not have one clicked every single one of her books on Amazon. No shame in my game.
Story Line: Michelle is a successful real estate agent. Luka is a successful business owner. They meet with Michelle is stood up for a blind date at his restaur
Sarah O'Rourke is the alter ego of two best friends who have taken their passion for romantic fiction and erotica to the publishing world. Born and raised in the southern United States, one lives near Louisville, KY, while the other resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither is ever very far from a tall glass of sweet iced tea, their dog-eared copies of Gone With the Wind, or their Steel Magnolias DVDs! ...more

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Until Susan (Kindle World: Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family book 1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla
“I wasn’t expecting a BOOM. I honestly thought I’d be happy for a mild pop or two.” 0 likes