Start by marking “Through With Love (Suncoast Society, #71)” as Want to Read:
Through With Love (Suncoast Society, #71)

Through With Love

(Suncoast Society #71)

(Suncoast Society series book #71, MMM, BDSM)

Kent is through with love and convinced one man can never satisfy him—or his “monster.” He takes his pleasure from the sexy parties he throws for his friends, watching in silent envy as one after another pairs off and finds love. Meanwhile, an endless string of guys parade through his own bed, while his heart remains completely
Published April 16th 2018 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Through With Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through With Love

Start your review of Through With Love (Suncoast Society, #71)
Rhonda
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've had a soft spot for Kent since he showed up in the Suncoast Society series and have always wondered what his story was. Now we know! The story starts with Paul and Tim and we get the story of their relationship and then Kent enters. He's been hurt badly in the past and is "through with love" but will he change his mind when he gets involved with Tim and Paul. I got a little emotional reading read this. Kent seems happy but is very good at hiding his emotions! But he starts getting attached ...more
Melanie
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tymber shows us, yet again, another type of relationship dynamic- this time it is kinkier than what I am used to, but oh so juicy!
Paul owns his own business and Tim works for him. They lusted after one another without knowing if the other was gay. They accidentally find each other at a club and a relationship blooms from there and they fall in love. They are business associates with Kent and, after a while, find out he is also into the same type of kinky things that they are.
Kent is afraid of c
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Minor characters from previous books in this series magically appear and feature in their own story. Usually in a series, the focus is on a set group of characters. In this long running Suncoast Society series, it is different because readers get to learn about each person in this community first hand. I can't imagine this series ending because there are so many people and each person has a story to share. Ms. Dalton invited us into a secret world and I love it.

This one features Kent. Kent s
Pam
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suncoast Society, Book #71. Past trauma meets present inferno, but just who and what will survive?

SPOILER ALERT: IT'S HELPFUL TO READ STEADY RAIN, INDIFFERENCE OF HEAVEN, AND LIKE THE SEASONS (BOOKS 67, 68, AND 69, RESPECTIVELY) FOR THE BACKSTORY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THESE BOOKS, THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Kent Corwin learned long ago he'll never find love. It may be fine for others but never him. His first love proved no one can ever handle his "monster
Angie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book continues the love story between Paul, Tim and Kent whom we first met in Indifference of Heaven. The book begins with Paul and Tim, how they met, find their dynamic, fall in love and get married. We also get Kent's back story, which was fascinating to me. Once the book gets to the present day, Paul realizes that Tim and Kent have been hurt by love and that as they get closer, the past may get in the way of a beautiful future. Can they figure it out before it's taken away?
This book can
Kristinmarie
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this book we continue to follow Paul, Tim and Kent. In this book we get to see how the three meet each other separately and together. This book goes through the time frame from years back till today. It is a story of love, learning to get past bad relationships and to forge love that is true and worth the trust they put into each other. This is a great story and I really hope the author brings them back in future stories.
Deb
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a great book to read, it had good sex but also had a good love story. I really enjoyed it. My only problem is that I just don't understand why someone would want to be called Daddy in a relationship between two equals top/bottom relationship. Sir I get but in no way do I get Daddy. Would read again.
Toi
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paul and Tim meet Kent through work – when they end up at the same club things turn interesting – when Kent has his heart attack they all realize that they need to admit to one another that they love each other – Paul and Tim bring Kent into their marriage. I was glad to see that we got to find out about this trio after reading about Boyd and Caleb.
Katy Beth Mckee
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the way that Paul and & Tim meet up and how that plays out in their relationship memories and how it begins the next chapter in their life. They actually seem like an unlikely grouping but yet they all seem to fill missing pieces.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this book we get Kent's HEA when he finds love with Tim and Paul. A few ups and downs and twists and turns before they get there. ...more
Pam
Mar 15, 2018
Valentina Marinelli
Mar 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • The Teachings of Spenser Carlyle: The Novel
  • Obsession of the Egoist
  • Maximum Commitment (Sin City Book 13)
  • The Royal Marine (The Sin Bin, #4)
  • The Caretaker (The Sin Bin, #2)
  • Kairos
  • The Wanderer (The Sin Bin #1)
  • Corporate Bodies (Urban Love, #3)
  • Sadist (Club Oxygen, #5)
  • Bossy Baby (Daddy's Boy, #4)
  • Forever (Hunt&Cam4Ever, #8)
  • Plunder (Spoils of War, #2)
  • Staking His Claim (City Hall #1)
  • Tales From the Bear's Back Bar: Spud the Pledge: Gay Male Bareback Gangbang MC Club (Bear’s Back MC Club Book 2)
  • Tales From the Bear’s Back Bar: What Would You Do?: Gay Male Bareback Gangbang MC Club (Bear’s Back MC Club Book 1)
  • Love is Strange
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)