Start by marking “Ven (The V Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ven (The V Games, #2)

Ven

(The V Games #2)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  1,283 Ratings  ·  277 Reviews
The Vetrov name comes with expectation.
My role in this world is simple: do as Father asks and live my life how he planned it.

My future is already written: run the empire.
Old Values. Old Rule. Old Money.
Until her.

Everything I do lacks purpose.
Everything I do is empty.
Women. Money. Power. It meant nothing.
Until her.

When the Volkov rose showed up at my home a disgraced packa
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 278 pages
Published June 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ven, please sign up.

Alex ♈
This male protagonist raped, I repeat, he RAPED heroine's friend.

He gang raped a woman!

Do you tolerate the rape?!? Do you find rapists romantic?!?

I f*cking DON'T!

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, dark
Ven is the second book in The V Games series by K Webster & Ker Dukey and one of my most highly anticipated books of this year. In the previous installment, Diana was the character that intrigued me most. I couldn't wait to get more of her, and she did not disappoint!

Diana Volkov is beautiful, strong, business minded, loyal, and smart. She was raised to be more than just eye candy, and that is evident in everything that she does. Whether managing business or kicking ass, she always comes ou
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

ON THE DECK!

Stand-alone
Blurb:
The Vetrov name comes with expectation.
My future is already written: run the empire.
Old Values. Old Rule. Old Money.
Until her.
Everything I do lacks purpose.
Everything I do is empty.
Women. Money. Power. It meant nothing.
Until her.
When the Volkov rose showed up at my home a disgraced package, hand-delivered by a Vasiliev prince, I began paving my own path.
I vowed to make her bloom
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, dark, dual-pov, mafia
I knew this was going to be an amazing read right from the start. This story and these characters captured my mind so intensely that I forgot to do anything else but read. Work? Nothing couldn’t wait until tomorrow. Dishes? Get the kids to do it. Sleep? Who needs that? Ven and Diana were calling my name and I could hear nor see anything else!

I don’t know what sort of games we’re playing…
But I sure as hell want to win.
I want to win… her.
- Ven

Yes Ven! Be in it to win it. Don’t let anyone, leas
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 2 of The V Games series
POV: First Person- Dual
Rating:

Veniamin (Ven) Vetrov grew up among the vultures. As the heir of the Vetrov empire, he was groomed his whole life to upheld his family's name and reputations. He did his part perfunctorily until he found a reason to fight for what he really wanted.

Diana Volkov was used to be a second thought even though she came from a respected family. Disgraced from her past indiscretion, she vowed vengeance to those who wrong
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes. Yes. Yes.

First. You must read book one to fully understand the dynamics in this book and of this world. Second. HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING! Diana was like this bad ass Phoenix goddess. Ven is this sexy lion beast. Together they are a roaring lion and lioness duo rising from the ashes. I just. Can’t. ALL the characters and layers in this book. The actual V GAMES. Everything I wanted and more happened.

THAT ENDING! *screams* I knew it!!! I can not wait for book three. If you enjoy cor
CC

Veniamin “Ven” Vetrov is the oldest son caught in his family’s web of power. While he is expanding businesses in his own right, his father continues to manipulate his life. Feeling a romantic connection with the daughter of a rival first family, circumstances change permitting Ven to pursue what he thought was always a longshot. However, the stakes are high as nothing seems to be transparent.

“I believe in fate. And we are fated.”

Diana Volkov is the oldest daughter of a powerful family. Groomed
Stacey
Jul 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Hell to the no!! I really liked the first one but this one took it to a filthy, repulsive, unredeemable place that has left me feeling sick to be honest. Mama likes dark but this is not dark it's traumatizing!
Bela
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I do seriously dislike this books hero and i won't ever reread this one, but i am pretty sure i will read next one (even when i am already disappointed in hero/heroine choice).

I want to give this book 5 stars, i devoured this book. Body parts and violence.. It was the GAMES! Soooo facinating and original - but i can't because of the hero. Who was just disgusting!

******SPOILERS AHEAD!******

Ves was great at start, manwhore, but he did not hurt women, did not rape and just pined for Diana who he c
Kathy West
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!

This is going to be short and to the point.
Wow! What a book.
Please....if you can’t handle darkness and blood and if you need any kind of a trigger warning, this book is not for you.
I don’t wanna give anything away because there are so many twists and turns but this book is dark. Like holy cow.
There were parts that were a bit hard to read but I know K. Webster and Ker Dukey won’t let me down and they didn’t.
I can’t wait for Vas’s book!!!
Thea™
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Two of my favo authors working together.... again! As expected, I loved this book. The story of Ven (Veniamin) Vetrov and Diana Volkov. Wasn't particularly font of Diana in Vlad but in this book we see a different side of her; she is a very strong woman.... a Queen. Loved Ven, who is, just like Vlad, a powerful and ruthless King. Looking forward to Vas' story.

Dark Erotica; BotM July 2018.
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Ven was everything I was expecting and more!

description

Welcome to the world of the Russian Mafia First families. Ven is the heir to the Vetrov empire and like all the first families, their business is of the dark and illegal variety. Ven Vetrov, my bearded alpha male hero completely charmed me! He has had his eyes set on Diana Volkov from she was a teenager. She was always his rose but she was promised to another. However, now things have changed...

At the start of this book Diana has brought shame and disg
ari.
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 wild rose stars

Awww man, and just when I thought it was going all well.. Sighs.. Why do you have to fuck it up author duo, whyyy!?!

4.5 stars to the first 60%
2.5 stars to the last 40%

The plot conveniences and character inconsistencies are fucking with my head yo!

ARC provided in exchange of an honest review.
Mirjam

“A lion doesn’t ask permission to eat”

Volcanic.
Victorious.
Valiant.
Vetrov.

In a world where fathers decide how the marriage of their children will benefit their empires, Ven and Dianna were never meant to be.

I am Veniamin.
Volcanic. Victorious. Valiant. Vetrov.
When you enter my world to play games, prepare to lose.
In the end, I always find the thorn in my side, and I pluck it right out.

Growing up among the crime family of the bearded vultures, Veniamin (Ven) Vetrov is the heir of the Vetrov em
Deborah
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

I’ve just re-read Vlad in readiness for Ven and I’m looking forward to discovering Diana’s story. Since it was obvious there was more to come.

Surprisingly I didn’t read any reviews first. I was in Wales for a short break only to discover I’d no signal or WiFi. If I’d read the reviews I’m not sure I would have continued on.

I found this book addictive reading, it pulled me in and just wouldn’t let go. Now it’s a dark read, even the women in the First Families take the horrors of their business in
Julia
Jul 01, 2018 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating
Rejane
As if.. I think we have some devil worshipping going on.
If a rapist is considered a hero....
👺😈💩💩💩💩💩💩

Carla Bulian
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
My brain is sick, sick, sick!!!!!!
What a book!!!!!!
And I loved!!!!
Paganalexandria
In the last book all of Diana's sins and foibles were exposed, and she was thrown to the Vultures as penance. Ven is the only thing keeping her from the scavengers of his family waiting to pick her apart. How can feelings be trusted, when power is imbalanced?

The Good:
description
1. This book is a villains’ paradise. The world is my Illuminati imaginings come to life. It is all very dark, and even the "good guy" shows his true self eventually.

2. In the last installment Diana was introduced as perfect: beauti
Rebecca Woodward
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I think this new series is one to be reckoned with. Wow! Women today in this world are making a mark for the 2100st century.

I am so enthralled with the commitment Diana upholds for her sisters happiness and livelihood. She endures the hardships and ugliness the underground mob puts her through. As I am reading her gross encounters my heart breaks all at once. The betrayal and abuse, she survives. It only makes her stronger and eager to claim justification for wrongs done to her.

Ven knows he ma
Betul
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
description

Started out really strong, but I lost interested half way through the story. I wanted the story to go another direction, and was disappointed the way it went. It sometimes felt a bit forced and further down the story I started to get annoyed by the characters. Some of the things that happened in the story felt like it was almost impossible, and had me eye-rolling a couple of times. I had high expectations, but was sad to see they weren't met. Will I read the next book in the series? Depends on t
Paula
A Hero who rapes women is not a story for ANY decent human to read - much less write about! How is this crapfest entertaining???? Ask any woman who has been raped if it was "romantic" or "entertaining". DISGUSTING and a HELL-NO-NEVER-IN-THIS-LIFETIME to this Author if she writes crap like this!!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Ven by K. Webster & Ker Dukey is book Two in The V Games series. This is the story of Diana and Ven. I have read the previous book and I do feel you will enjoy this one more if you read 'Vlad' first also. Diana and Ven were in the first book, but if you choose you can make this a standalone book.
In addition this is a Dark Romance that might not be for everyone, but for me I really enjoyed reading their story. Diana turns into a strong women who has been through allot. Vin is a strong alpha
Kim BookJunkie
After writing many books together and separately, it’s hard to fathom how these two keep coming up with such innovative, captivating characters and storylines. Regardless of how they do it, Dukey and Webster have once again created something extraordinary with VEN!

Although this book is named after Veniamin Vetrov (a character who is just as if not more powerful and sexy than Vlad), like the first book, this story is not just about Ven but also about the woman he loves, Diana. I loved getting to
PointedlyBlunt
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: rapists don’t deserve HEAs.

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Holy-fudgesickles!!! Ven made me lose my fucking mind. I don't know if I'll both marry K.Webster and K.Dukey or cuss them both because holy hell in the ass of a monster, this book is fucking twisted at all levels!

Ven and Diana's story was my most anticipated one in this series. With that ending in Vlad, the things I wanted for it was materialized in Ven. I devoured it all hungrily like a mad woman never leaving even the smallest detail --  the violence and vileness, the gritty and gory detai
Elle
3* until we go down STARS!

description

Whyyy oh whyyy... The cover is such a turn off! *cough* Anyway, as the strongest, Vasiliev hold the power beside Vetrov and Volkov. After the ending of VLAD, we all know what happened with the families. But the plot thickens in this book...

As the eldest of Volkov, Diana supposed to married Vlad. But after the scandal between Diana and her bodyguard, she's a disgrace and pushed into join the V Games for the family's sake. Diana is all business with her smart thinking nev
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
VEN by Ker Dukey & K Webster
GENRE: Dark
NARRATION: Dual POV Hero/Heroine
BOOK DETAILS: Book #2 in the V Games Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
Now that Vlad and Irina have had their happy ending for now it’s time to hear Ven and Diana’s story leading up to the V Games.

In the aftermath of Anton’s murder and Diana’s defamation, tension and shame are still thick in the air. Diana has been placed under Yegors guard and to be trained for the V Games.

Ven has other plans for her though,

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

The V Games (2 books)