Start by marking “Cheeky King (Royals Undercover Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Cheeky King (Royals Undercover Book 2)

Cheeky King

(Royals Undercover #2)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  464 Ratings  ·  181 Reviews
What good is a King without his Queen?

Sebastian…

I never wanted the crown, but now it's mine.
Instead of my freedom–instead of her.
But even though she’s not mine to keep, I can’t seem to stay away.

Penny…

The moment he became king, I knew we were over.

Now I’ve returned home some kind of conquering hero.
If only they all knew that we'd both lost our hearts.
If only I cou
Published April 30th 2018 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Cheeky King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cheeky King

Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m so in love with this couple. Even though they drove me bonkers with the way they ran hot and cold, I was a total fan! Sebastian and Penny are at odds because of the lies they told and truths they omitted. Not the best timing as Sebastian could really use Penny at his side while he navigates life as the new king. Then again, the law is the law and these two can’t be together… even if they wanted to. But maybe… just maybe… the new king can change the laws to suit himself.

Loved them! As Sebasti
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
CR Banner

⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS.
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-30/4/18

I bloody adored "Cheeky King".
I clicked and connected more with this instalment than I did with the previous one, which I also enjoyed immensely.
This surprised me considering how hot and cold this pair run.
In fact, I felt that first Sebastion spat his dummy out and basically threw a royal brat tantrum and when he seemed to eventually stop fighting the inevitable it was basically Penny's turn to have a pop.
This pair were actually exhausting to keep pac
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
Suspense, enchantment, and devotion infuse the pages in this spectacularly royal love story!

Cheeky King was everything I wanted and more for the conclusion to Sebastian and Penny’s story! The storyline is so intriguing with its mysterious who-done-it and the yearning for a HEA. The intricate storytelling designs the author exhibits in this book is beyond fantastic; the woven narrative between duty and love, between betrayal and forgiveness, and between sabotage and loyalty gives the book a clima
Liz
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved the conclusion to Penny and Sebastian's story! Betrayals, secrets and suspense!
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.*
Siobhan
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cheeky King brings Nana Malone’s Royals Undercover duet to a close, and it was a great second book. The moment I finished the first I was desperate to dive into this second book, and I gladly completed it in no time at all. I needed to see how everything played out, and I was more than willing to power through the book.

With Cheeky King, so much is brought together. We were introduced to so many aspects in the first book, and I was a bit fearful the second book would be unable to bring together a
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
" Nana Malone rocks once again with her new duet! Suspenseful and steamy, Cheeky King has the whole package of royal drama and forbidden romance to keep the reader on the edge till the last chapter ends."

Book rates: 5stars
Plot: 5stars
Characters: 5starts
Writing: 5stars
Pacing: 5stars
Cover: 5stars

Hero: King Sebastian
Heroine: Penny

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

Long live the King! Although he did whatever he could not to be the King himself, S
Marcia
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS!! What a great conclusion to Penny and Sebastian's story!! Cheeky King picks up right where Cheeky Royal left off...so, if you haven't read Cheeky Royal STOP right now and go read it!! This is not a standalone. If you want to the full royal treatment read Cheeky Prince, the novella, as well, before you read Cheeky Royal. Cheeky King takes us back to the Winston Isles where Sebastian is preparing for his coronation as King and all that comes along with it. However, Sebastian cannot ...more
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
It's been a long time coming. Cheeky Prince issued an invitation, Cheeky Royal set the stage and Cheeky King is the final chapter of the diary of Sebastian and Penny's forbidden romance. Nana Malone has created an adventurous tale of dangerous treachery, heartbreaking loss and undying love. The life of a Prince is never ordinary, but in Sebastian's case can prove deadly on so many levels. I don't say this often, but the Royals Undercover series, should really be read completely and in order. The ...more
Tanaka K
In Cheeky Royal, I told myself that I will fall in love with the second book. I also told myself that I am going to get sweet, sexy and tantalizing moments in the second book. Boy, did it deliver. My heart was ripped with enormous cliffhanger from Cheeky Royal that made me freak out and curse a lot lol. I was not happy but I wanted to read Cheeky King pronto. I was absolutely happy when I got to read Cheeky King. There is a saying : good things comes those who wait.And good things came in a ench ...more
Anteres Anderson Turner
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Life is definitely different for Penny and Sebastian now. Once he realized he was King, the weight of the responsibilities made him realize it was time to grow-up. With that also comes the need to follow the rules and traditions established in his country. Plus, how can he forgive Penny for lying to him.

Poor Penny now is the one that has to deal with her emotions and Sebastian being downright mean to her. This is an impossible situation when Sebastian is still the love of her life and she knows
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know why, but I got an arc for this book and not for book one. I decided not to buy the first book and I began reading this one. I did not feel like I had missed something because from what I gathered, the story is the usual deception one. The characters have left the States and they are back in their country. Sebastian knows the truth and he is not happy. Penny is trying to salvage the whole situation and continue working as a guard.

If you ask me, whatever romance you could get from Pe
Felice Foster
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a good book and conclusion to Penny and Sebastian's story. I wasn't sure what to expect after the explosive ending to Cheeky Royal. Penny and Sebastian had fallen in love and even though I knew there would be fallout from the King's death,I wasn't prepared for all that followed.

Cheeky King is more suspenseful than Cheeky Royal. Many more secrets are revealed and a dangerous plot is exposed. Through it all Penny's love (although painful for her) for Sebastian remains. Keeping him sa
Mary at USAT's HEA
Cheeky King is an AMAZING end to the FUN, romantic, and SEXY Royals Undercover duet. Sebastian and Penny are perfectly matched with fan-yourself-worthy chemistry and a captivating rapport. Sebastian is dealing with a lot now that he is king, including some intrigue and suspense, and he and Penny have a few things to sort out from the previous book. (I am trying to keep spoilers out of this!) They do so without a lot of overly dramatic angst and shenanigans, which makes their feelings and actions ...more
Christi Fowler
Genre: Romance - suspense, second chance, royalty
Standalone: Nope - Read book 1 first
Part of a Series: Yep - Book 1 of 2 in the Royals Undercovers Series:
POV: Sebastian and Penny
Steam Level: Quite toasty at times
5/5

Cheeky King starts three days after the end of Cheeky Royal and back on the island. This book is more emotional and raw than the first one. It's angry and passionate and you can feel the pain. And while rooting for Sebastian and Penny - Sebastian is being a jerk and Penny's letting h
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was anticipating this conclusion and I enjoyed it. At the ending of book 1 I was wondering how Sebastian was going to take the news about Penny. At first he was a bit of an idiot because his emotions were all over the place. But then he got his act together and went after what he wanted. His persistent is endless.

Penny was still sweet as ever and madly in love with Sebastian but she stood her ground on lots of things which made me proud. She wasn’t his pushover even though at times it seems li
Andrea Britton
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending for Sebastian and Penny! Cheeky Royal is book two and we get to see what happens when Prince Sebastian become is King Sebastian.

A lot of hearts are hearting, there have been lies said, people have been deceived. It gets a bit sticky throughly this second book. Finding out who the murderer is isn’t as easy as it may seem.

Sebastian and Penny go through a lot of heartache during this time, mostly done by Sebastian to Penny. When the heart hurts, people tend to act out but love
Cindy Fong
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story, where to start?. I adored Penny and Sebastian in Cheeky Royal but I LOVED them in Cheeky King. You know those situations where you know what you should do but you are too stubborn to own up to it and do it? Well, that is the conundrum that both Penny and Sebastian are in but now with a threat looming. I felt every single emotion; from cockiness and regret, mourning to love, desperation to relief and everything in between. This is a cinderella story with characters that are memorable ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok this book made me want to throttle Sebastian,
He didn't want to be king but now he is and it is killing him he can't have Penny, she is not allowed but as we all know these alpha men always get what they want.

Penny is at a loss trying to figure out just where she fits in this world now but she still wants Sebastian and keeps ending up with him even though it is forbidden.
Can these two work everything out ?
You gotta read to find out
Nessa
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I actually finished this book a few days ago, but I was a little on the fence about what to put in my review. Now that I've had a chance to think, this story is pretty alright.

I love the dual POV of the story, but feel a little slighted that there's no resolution towards Robert and his involvement. However, the overall feel of the story is that of a fairy-tale ending, and I really hope to see more of these characters in other books! Totally love the Blake Security tie-in.

Please note that I did
Amanda
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

This duet blew me away! I honestly couldn’t get enough of this fabulous book. It was a very dramatic conclusion and I had a feeling it would end the way it did, but the story itself was still awesome. I love the characters and Ariel makes me laugh. Penny and Sebastian certainly steamed up this book! I hope to see Ariel get together with Lucas. I think they would make a perfect pair. I hope to see more of this royal family in the near future!
Ashley
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The swooning continues in the Cheeky King. I have fallen even harder for Sabastian. Ashley @ White Hot Reads.

I was excited for this book because the ending of Cheeky Prince was not what I expected and this book did not disappoint. Sabastian and Penny’s combustible love continues. I fall in love even more with Sabastian as he finds his way as King and grows into the man and King his father knew he could be. I do not blame Penny for not wanting to hide what she feels and making Sabastian prove tha
Linda Ketter
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow. I mean wow. Who would have guessed? Amazing story telling Ms. Malone. Definitely a different twist from your typical books and I loved it. I'm really hoping we see more from the Royals of Winston Isle.
Sue
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! Penny and Sebastian are hot! This was a fun, suspenseful, secret revealing, and romantic book. Loved it.
Nicole
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I totally enjoyed reading the story on Penny and Sebastian. Though royal, they were real and I enjoyed their story. Now, I've got to read more by this author.
Alexandra
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five royal stars! What a book! I adored Seb and Penny’s story!

Long live the Cheeky King! Oh my sweetness Nana Malone has nailed a wonderful and epic ending for Sebastian and Penny. After the big book hangover I suffered when I read Cheeky Royal, I spent my days counting the hours until I was able to read the conclusion of one of the best series that included a sexy and sinful royal. And wow! It was an epic conclusion for such a wonderful and original series.

Cheeky King has the right amount of i
Yvonne Daniels
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Nana Malone
Cheeky King (Royals Undercover Book 2) Kindle Edition
by Nana Malone
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I really enjoyed this magnificent book – it has all the elements of a fairy tale but it's most definitely is not your child's version. I enjoy when the characters drama can be in three forms, one the huge issue of going from palace guard to undercover girlfriend to lover. While the prince is a undercover bartender to King. Who now feels he was deceived and wants his pound of flesh and Penny is the only one he wants to pay.
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Cheeky King picks up right where Cheeky Royal leaves off.

King Cassius is dead. Long live King Sebastian.

The moment the Royal Guard infiltrate Sebastian's life in New York informing him of his father's death the life he knew changes. No longer is he able to live a carefree, wild life, running from his duties, loving the woman he chooses. Instead he now has to return home where duty, rules, and tradition are waiting for him, no matter that he returns with a broken heart.

"In the span of moments, I'
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

Royals Undercover (2 books)
  • Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover, #1)