Start by marking “A Glorious Christmas (Christmas Town, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Glorious Christmas (Christmas Town, #5)

A Glorious Christmas

(Christmas Town #5)

Come home this Christmas to...
CHRISTMAS TOWN, TENNESSEE
Where everyday dreams come true!

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Ginny Baird continues her heartwarming holiday series...

A GLORIOUS CHRISTMAS
(Christmas Town, Book 5)

Handsome entrepreneur Walt Christmas runs the Christmas Inn and is a firm but loving dad to his college-age twins, Noelle and Joy.
Published May 10th 2018 by Winter Wedding Press (first published May 5th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about A Glorious Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Glorious Christmas

Start your review of A Glorious Christmas (Christmas Town, #5)
Carol
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ginny-baird
Time to visit Christmas Town, Tennessee as
Savannah and Kurt Christmas are expecting
the arrival of their little one very soon.
Savannah’s best friend in Florida, Gloria Chavez
is coming to help out when the baby arrives. She
will also help out at the children’s puppet show.
Gloria will be lodging at the Christmas Inn. It is
usually closed to guest during the Christmas
season but Walt Christmas is making an exception
and Gloria will stay there at no charge
Gloria is a high school drama teacher in
Amy
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Glorious Christmas is the fifth installment from Ginny Baird’s Christmas Town series. What a fun and delightful story! Like the other books in the series, this one made me giggle throughout. The author sure knows how to write a good, clean and heartwarming romance, with a side of humor. Walt and Gloria go on an adventure they never saw coming. I thought they were the perfect pair when they were in the same scenes together.
I give A Glorious Christmas 5 plus stars and highly recommend it!
I
Anna
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every book I read in this series makes me fall in love with the town and families even more than I did. The beauty and whimsy of the town is portrayed so vividly and the families are so caring and loving.

Walt Christmas has never dreamed of falling in love again. Being a widower for ten years and with two grown daughters he's happy, albeit lonely sometimes with his life. Until Gloria walks in and turns his world upside down. Things and gifts he hasn't felt in years burst out of nowhere and he
Dawn Pearson
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Returning to Christmas Town introduces us to Gloria Chavez. She is in town to help her best friend, Savannah, who is about to give birth to her and Kurt's first child. Gloria knows that Savannah is trying desperately to match her up with Kurt's brother, Walt, but Gloria's convinced that she can resist. After all, she's got her life in Miami. Right?

Walt Christmas has been a widow for 10 years. His twin daughters are now grown and in college. But, is he really ready to date again? Get married
Shash
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Gloria and Walt’s story!! Gloria brought out the magic in Walt. Literally. It was hilarious to watch Walt as he tried to suppress that magic and his attraction to Gloria. He was adorable! Then, when he decided to just accept what was happening – oh, my! That man knows how to woo a woman!! But it wasn’t all about romance. I loved the deeper moments and understanding between them. I also loved the support they received from Walt’s daughters, especially Noelle.

It was great to be back in
Jennifer Craig
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved it! Ginny Baird’s Christmas Town series has enchanted me from the start and Walt and Gloria’s story may be my favorite yet. From the moment Gloria arrived at the Inn amidst a flutter of mail gone wild, this story was funny, romantic, charming and sweet all rolled up into one delicious holiday treat.

Gloria has come to Christmas Town to help her best friend Savannah during the last weeks of her pregnancy. She has heard many great things about Christmas Town and its residents
Rosemary K
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Town is a magical place. It's filled with love, laughter and holiday spirit. Walt Christmas is feeling lost. His wife passed years ago and his girls are grown and ready to start their own life. Can he find a new path? Walt is irresistible. He made me laugh with his magical problems. He's handsome and good hearted. He just needs to get back in the dating game. Gloria Chavez is a distraction that makes Walt yearn for a chance to date this stunning lady. She's smart and sassy and she ...more
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Ginny Baird’s Christmas Town series is one of my favorite holiday series. Ginny has this ability to capture the spirit of Christmas and make the reader feel it, even when it’s the middle of summer. The series centers around three families in the fictional town of Christmas Town, Tennessee. To say the town is magical would be an understatement. But I don’t want to go into too much detail. Honestly, with each book I read, I discover more and more about the characters.

I loved that I was drawn in
Pamela Mitchell
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to get better with each book filled with whimsy and magic and gave me an afternoon of reading pleasure. The picturesque East Tennessee town is the perfect setting where everyday dreams come true.

I feel like I'm visiting old friends when I read about the residents of Christmas Town and wanted the book to continue when I got to the end. I loved the dynamic, repartee and sweet romance between handsome widower Walt Christmas, owner of the Christmas Inn, and Gloria Chavez, a
Marjorie
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute, sweet, and just plain fun reading, this new addition to the Christmas Town series is a delight. This is Walt Christmas and Gloria Chavez’s story. Gloria visits Christmas Town from her home in Miami to help her friend Savannah with the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy. Gloria stays at the Christmas Inn, where Walt lives with Noelle, one of his two twin 21-year-old daughters. Magic happens when Gloria meets Walt. This book is sweet, light, funny, and whimsical. I even shed some tears in ...more
Elizabeth
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Glorious Christmas ( Christmas Town - Book 5 )
By: Ginny Baird
A Glorious Christmas is book five in Christmas Town Series. Wow, each one of the books just keeps getting better. There is magic in Christmas Town, Tennessee. I was drawn in right at the start and was hooked. The author did not disappoint. This is Walt and Gloria’s story. Walt is owner of The Christmas Inn and Gloria comes to town for her friend Savannah who is giving birth. I just love this series and I caught myself laughing out
Julia David
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I want to live in Christmas Town. Everybody is so nice and friendly. Savannah has been trying to get her friend, Gloria, to come and visit her for a long time. She finally gets there just before Savannah has her baby. Savannah's house is too small, so Gloria stays at the Christmas Inn. Savannah has been trying to put Gloria and Walt together for quite a while and now that Gloria is staying at Walt's inn, maybe some magic will happen. Magic does happen the minute Gloria steps foot on the inn ...more
Betty Finch
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have stopped believing in Christmas magic and Santa Claus, Christmas Town may just change your mind.
Gloria and Savannah have been best friends since college. Savannah is due to have her first child and wants Gloria there with her in Christmas Town. Gloria takes a leave from her teaching job in Miami and drives to Christmas Town to help her friend.
Walt is a widower of ten years and has raised his two daughters since he lost his wife. Expecting to be single the rest of his life, when he
Teresa
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was provided an advanced reader copy in exchange for an honest review.

Welcome back to Christmas Town! A town where magic and love is on every corner.

Walt spends his time running the inn where he lives with his twin daughters when they are home from college. His wife passed away years before and Walt has adjusted to his new normal and is content or so he thinks.

Gloria comes to Christmas Town to be with her best friend while awaiting the birth of Savannah’s baby. Since she is a family friend she
Doni
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful Christmas book!
It's a touching story, filled with
Christmas magic. Gloria is visiting Christmas Town. She lives in Miami.
Gloria is there for the birth of her BFF,
first baby. She will be staying at the Christmas Inn, that is owned by
Savannah's brother-in-law, Walt.
Walt has been a widower for the past
10 years. With the help of his family,
Walt raised his twin daughters, & ran
the Christmas Inn. Savannah has talked
to Walt & Gloria for the past year, about how perfect
Candy Laine
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We are back in Christmas Town with a new comer. Gloria Chavez is a guest at the Christmas Inn run by Walt Christmas. She's here to help Savannah and Kurt before the baby comes. Although she literally has no idea about the magic that she's stirring up in the town.
We see more of Walt's daughter Noelle, the writer in this book. Although her twin Joy, is out in Italy learning to live the artist's life in Florence. Walt is suddenly assaulted by the need for more peppermint in his life as Gloria
Irene S
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Magical Christmas story - Good any time of year…Walt has been a widower for ten years. Walt has poured all his energy into his twin daughters, his family, and his inn. Now his daughters are almost grown. Gloria is in Christmas Town as support for her best friend, Savannah, who is having her first baby. Magical things happen when Walt and Gloria are together. I received a free copy of this book from the author. This is my honest and voluntarily given review. This is a very good book and an ...more
Bette Hansen
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
As summer heats up it was nice to return to Christmas Town where the feeling of Christmas is present all year round. This was the sweet story of Walt Christmas, widower and father of twin girls - well women now. In all the years since his wife's death Walt has never been interested in another woman. Then Gloria Chavez blows into town from Miami and his whole world seems to be turned upside down. Gloria is only in Christmas Town to help her friend Savannah prepare for the birth of her child. ...more
Pamela Devereux
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was smiling from the very beginning. Gloria Chavez is coming to Christmas Town for her best friend Savannah, who is giving birth. Poor Gloria had no idea what she was getting into. Sun and sand in Miami to snow and cold in Christmas Town. Walt is the confirmed widow. He is the father of twins, Joy and Noelle. Every time they are around each other, magical things happen. Gloria is confused and Walt goes for a check-up. Only his brother said there is nothing wrong. It is a matter of use it or ...more
BookSnuggle
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A Glorious Christmas (Christmas Town Book 5) by Ginny Baird. This is Gloria Chavez and Walt Christmas’ story.

A fun and sweet story. I really enjoyed the characters and the magic of Christmas Town. Oh my goodness there was so much magic! Walt was so funny trying to hide all the magical things that were happening from Gloria. It was so much fun watching Walt and Gloria’s journey to find love.

This is a great story to escape from daily struggles. Get comfortable and enjoy a few laughs because magic
Nicole Laverdure
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delightful Christmas story!

I had so much fun following these two charming characters Gloria and Walt. Well written by talented author Ginny Baird, ‘A Glorious Christmas’ the 5th story in her Christmas Town series, was a charm to read. Found it refreshing! Another sweet story set in Christmas Town.

*Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the author. I was not required to write a positive review, and have not been compensated for this.
Elisabeth
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Glorious Christmas by Ginny Baird is just such a magic filled romantic Christmas story that once more takes us back to Christmas Town and gives us a lovely sweet story about finding love, family and the right time to start giving love a chance again.
If you love stories set around Christmas time and stories filled with a little extra Christmas magic this is such a lovely sweet story. It's part of a series but this book that's book five in the series can very easily be read as a stand alone.
Britney
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is such a fun series! As with each of the Christmas Town stories, I delighted in the magic of A Glorious Christmas. When Gloria Chavez walks into Walt Christmas’s life, mayhem and merriment ensue. Although it is a holiday story, A Glorious Christmas is sure to warm your heart any time of the year.

I received a complimentary copy of this book. No review was required, and all thoughts expressed are my own.
Paula
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series!!! Walt and Gloria make one spunky couple!!! Walt is trying to guard his heart but his "talents" won't let him. Gloria isn't quite sure what to make of him and the things she is "seeing". She is spunky. I always feel like I am in Christmas Town - great descriptions. We really get to know Liz better and are introduced to Gloria's brother. Excited to read their book.
Pauline Frost
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun, whimsical and magic story to pull you in from to start. You cannot go wrong with the Christmas magic that goes on between Walt and Gloria. Every character has a hand in getting the story told and easy to follow along with. A great series to get involved in even with them all being standalone reads.
Sandy
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. It has been awhile since I read the previous books in this series and I was happy to get reacquainted with many of the previous characters. Salt and Gloria's story was another in the series that is a very feel good story.
Rita
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book #5 in the series Christmas Town. This is a magical love story about Walt and Gloria.
Lurie Twist
May 15, 2018
Jeannie
I absolutely love this series and have from the very beginning. This may be one of my favorites books of the series. Funny, delightful read from start to finish. I love the magic of the town, the sweet nosy neighbors that help things along. Baird's descriptive writing style helps you feel the cold and taste the snowflakes. I voluntarily reviewed a copy I received from the author.
Marie Calabrese
Jun 17, 2019

• The Starfish Talisman
  • The Christmas Eve Letter: A Time Travel Novel
  • Wanderlust (Edgewood, #2)
  • Absolution (Edgewood, #3)
  • Edgewood (Edgewood, #1)
  • Fall Flip
  • Rising Storm (Jesse McDermitt Caribbean Adventure #11)
  • Lost in the Storm: (Coastal Justice Suspense Series Book 1)
  • Hello Love
  • Not Christmas Without You (Love on Chance Avenue Book 4)
  • A Gift from the Comfort Food Café (Comfort Food Cafe, #5)
  • The Italian Girl
  • Season of Wonder (Haven Point, #9)
  • Accidental Agent (River's End Ranch, #3)
  • Short-Order Sheriff (River's End Ranch, #1)
  • Honest Horseman (River's End Ranch, #5)
  • Return of Christ
  • Veterinarian's Vacation (River's End Ranch, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Ginny Baird writes sweet contemporary romance with a dash of humor and a whole lot of heart. Watch for her upcoming book from Hallmark Publishing, An Unforgettable Christmas, September 24, 2019 and a brand new TBA romantic comedy series from Entangled Publishing, debuting 2020. Visit Ginny’s website to learn more about her and her books.

Christmas Town (6 books)
  • The Christmas Cookie Shop (Christmas Town, #1)
  • A Mommy for Christmas (Christmas Town, #2)
  • Only You at Christmas (Christmas Town, #3)
  • The Doctor Orders Christmas (Christmas Town, #4)
  • A Corner Church Christmas (Christmas Town, #6)