Start by marking “Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)

Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC

(Aces High MC - Dakotas #1)

What do you do when your husband, an ex-NFL running back, is trying to have you murdered?

You get kidnapped, run, dance in questionable strip clubs, and stay under the radar while trying to survive.

That is exactly the path that I took, only in the end, it lead me to a motorcycle club in the Dakotas and to a family I never knew I had. I don’t know if they can keep me saf
Published March 1st 2018 by Moonlit Dreams Publications

To ask other readers questions about Dancing With Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing With Danger

Start your review of Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)
Coco.V
Aug 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/3/2019)! 🎁
Lee Tamasi-gajda
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never stops

A book you can't put down, it never stops. From the very beginning there is action.
Charlie a woman on the run, guided by an angel she never knew she had. She discovers her lost family. They will do anything to protect her. A princess in the MC world. They will prove how far they will go.
All that is going on a love story develops between Charlie and the VP. Typical guy who does stupid things and will have to prove himself to this woman to win her.
I hope there will be more books from t
Cassandra Rodgers
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic

I found a new (to me) author. I'm loving the "Aces" books even though and most probably because the stories are "real" not cheesy crap.
Pye
A bit juvenile in some parts. The editing was terrible.
Jamie
Dancing With Danger is my first book by Christine Michelle, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Summary:
Charlie Cooper is trying to stay under the radar. In the past year, she’s been doing what she needs to, to survive. That means she’s been kidnapped, discovered a murder plot instigated by her ex-NFL husband, run, and danced in seedy strip clubs to make ends meet. Unfortunately, all of that has been for naught when the motorcycle club she hoped to buy protection from unintentionally outs her with a ba
R
I enjoyed this book
Janice
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
this author tugs at the emotions but the story writing is uneven
Marcia Nolen
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Worth the 99cents

This book was not a bad read at all. It had a good plot and was not all sex. Almost passed it by when I read the only review, but please don't pass up a good read . I really don't know what the other person was reading but this was good,so they didn't kill and torture the way a lot of book MC's do but the were a MC.
An looking forward to this authors SHE Series.
Leslie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, mc
I absolutely loved this book! The story so very well written and I would definitely read more! This is the very first book from Christine and I adore her writing..Rage and Charlie are perfect together..Lots of twist and turns and full of suspense.Even though it seems like cheating it's not...Just READ the book! I will be impatiently waiting for more!!! ...more
JenMcJ
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-books, ku
This book was a plotted mess with too many coincidences, unlikely events and head scratching moments. Not to mention instalove, unanswered questions, unbelievable explanations, and the most incompetent group of men to ever try and keep someone safe.

I was looking for an MC book with grit and a real MC environment but these guys spend all their time in their state of the art clubhouse with no visible means of how they earn the money to afford the sweet setup they have. Except for a small part of
Jamie Ellis
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Floved this....

Really done brilliantly. This is my third book by this author and I've really loved them all. I like the way she tells the story. You get reeled in and lost in the words and world you are reading about.
This one was so action packed, twists, and a strong female in Charlie. I like that it's concentrated on the storyline and plot and NOT all sex scenes. I mean I like sex in a book but not to be every other page.
This book definitely had everything I want out of a good read and MC ge
Sallie Page
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Wow

This was such a great read - a new to me author, I always read the sample of a book of an author I haven't read before - some go on the TBR list and a few get purchased immediately as the story has already got me in deep - this was one of those books. Now I have to wait to be able to buy more.
Charlie's story was great she is a strong woman, willing to do whatever it takes to survive. The way things happened to bring her back to her dad' MC family was great. How she dealt with learning what h
Jenny Quinn
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what can I say this book

I first read this book awhile ago and in readiness for The Restart and the Remedy thought I’d reread it to familiarise myself with the Dakota crew once again.
Charlie is a strong woman ‘running’ from her husband who is trying to get her killed and is taken in by the Aces High MC Dakota Chapter.
Whilst Rage will never be one of my favourite Christine Michelle heroes the heroine Charlie as well as the supporting members (Rabbit, Iceman etc) made this a wonderful journey
Marie Vayer
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it was a new spin on the MC story line. Instead of the same old ones over and over. Alot of Editing errors that semi ruined the story - Author really needs a proofreader/beta readers. Thankfully it was a KU I am always worried a new unkn author and their books. Most of this series is a KU or 0$, others are $4.. I haven't read book 2 yet but its in my library.

More club and family drama than outside bad guys but there is that too. I gave it a 4 star only because of the
Pam James
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stayed up all night to finish

For me this was such a great read, I could not put the book down. Stayed up till 4:00 am reading. It has action and suspense. Charlie is on the run from a husband who wants her dead. Rage is the VP to Aces High MC (SD). Charlie finds her way to Aces High MC. The story that ensues is so riveting, with lots of twists and turns. From a New Fan... Pam James.
M Robo
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book from CM. Can't wait for the follow on books. Finally an mc series with great plots and characters!!! Definitely an author I'm going to be following!

Great writing style. You read those first few pages and you're hooked so get ready to start n not move till you've finished the book!
Debra Levesque
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bad-authors
Almost finished. Good story line, good writing, BAD editing. Aces High first series was the same; good writing, BAD editing. Way too many typos. Some led to confusion and you have to figure out what is trying to be said. Don't think I'll continue with the author's works. Too bad, good story teller. ...more
Susan
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, fast paced and at times emotional read that takes both characters to places they really did not expect. On the run from a husband who is trying to murder her Charlie discovers not only a past that she knew nothing about but a whole new family who will die to protect her. A novel full of laughter, fun, and drama that only a true family can provide
Heather Hungate-Brown
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm hooked. Charles is one strong woman. Rage is so sweet and sexy. They had some bumps in their relationship. They came out stronger. I was on the edge of my seat. I just love all the characters. Can't wait to read more. ...more
Kate
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can i say but wow. What do you do when you find out your husband is trying to kill you for insurance payout and that your family closet has more skeletons than you could have ever known. Such a fucking fantastic start to a series with each book being a Stand alone
Carol Roll
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This is the first book that I have read by this author and it will not be the last. This book grabbed my attention from the start and kept it thru to the end. Lots of twists and turns plus action and romance. You won't be disappointed.
Nadine
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I got this book after I saw it on the recommended list from Amazon. Loved this story, it held my interest,which is hard to do. I was drawn to the characters from the word go. Even though it was on the darker side in some spots,I enjoyed it.
Lynn
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story

This is the first but not last book I will read by this author. The twists in the story keep you wondering what is next. Not your typical mc story. I recommend it for anyone who wants a real storyline.
Gucci 35
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One Click

Dancing with Danger is a solid story with enough angst, humor, sexy time and characters that you will fall in love with. I falling in love with Christine's writing style and I can not wait to read her next story. Happy Reading!!.
Debbie Loader
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Double dealing spouse, skanky mistress and death threats lead Charlie to the doors of an MC family she never knew she had. When the truth comes out she is stunned to meet her godfather and almost loses it all due to petty jealousy from club BRATS
Carly
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

So much drama, twists, turns and secrets. I have seen these around for awhile and finally got a chance to read and I have to wonder why I waited so long. Loved the characters and the brotherhood. Can’t wait to read the rest.
Kareena Gaffney
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book! 👍👍

Charlie had to deal with hiding from crazy people while on the run from said crazy people she found her new family. She also found her alpha male and they had a few missteps toward their happily ever after along with some good times together.
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BRILLIANT

The more stories from this MC I read, the more I fall in love with them. Each chapter has its own quirks and the characters are written perfectly.

I don't want Aces High MC to end.

Onto the next.......
Debbie Earley
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a ride.

Holy cow I loved Rage and Charlie's story. My heart broke for Charlie and all she had been through and all though things with Rage got off to a tough start I'm so happy they were able to overcome it in the end.
Manda
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

I don't know why I can't stop reading these books I'm completely hooked on them even have one of them on pre order. But this book was so sweet and a strong women to boot I loved it from the first word to the last.

• Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Daughtry (Texas Kings MC #10)
  • Lout (Texas Kings MC #5)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Fain (Texas Kings MC #12)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Tucker (Texas Kings MC #7)
  • Smokey (Texas Kings MC #6)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
  • Poseidon's Lady (Poseidon's Warriors #1)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Grady (Texas Kings MC #13)
Christine Michelle (aka Christine M. Butler) writes contemporary romance stories as well as paranormal fantasy/romance. She also survives on coffee and her Twizzlers addiction.

She's a mom to four humans (2 girls, 2 boys) along with two fur babies of the canine and feline variety. When she's not doing "mom" stuff or writing books, she enjoys making pretty pictures, going hiking in the woods, or fee

Aces High MC - Dakotas (3 books)
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • The Restart and the Remedy (Aces High MC - Dakotas Book 3)