Start by marking “Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)

Kingston

(Four Fathers #2)

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  884 Ratings  ·  211 Reviews
Kingston by Dani René – Erotic Romance

I am arrogant. Insatiable. A single father.
I desire things that would make most people blush.
Normally, I find outlets that allow me to free the sexual beast living within and play to my heart’s content.
And when my voluptuous, innocent assistant starts starving me after a little taste, I decide I’ll let my inner animal feed—on her.
Trou
ebook, 1st Edition, 200 pages
Published April 9th 2018 by Dani René (first published April 7th 2018)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone EROTIC
Release: April 9, 2018
Blurb:
I am arrogant. Insatiable. A single father.
I desire things that would make most people blush.
Trouble is, once I have her, I can’t let her go, and that makes things complicated.
My name is Levi Kingston.
I am a dirty
Aisha  ☠️☠️
Didn’t like this one,,, not SAFE.......... H makes h suck his friends d****k cuz she is his girl and he can tell her to do anything, fuck her anytime and anywhere, and that friend will get his own book, called Pearson by K. Webster,,

She is the assistant and he the boss, that he owns with his friends called the Four Father

And I went In book without knowing or I wouldn’t have fucking read it.. sharing is not my thing.

So mad, like wtf.
Jen
This is the second book of the “Four Fathers “ series. I wish I could say I am loving this series but so far I’m just finding it ok! There are four stories in this series, and each story is written by a different author... and is a different genre. Book #1 is Contemporary Romance...and #2 is Erotic romance.

In this instalment we meet a major alpha-jerk named Levi Kingston...and let me tell you, he is an asshole! He may be super hot; but he is a bastard who treats women like sex objects. When he h
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I didn't like this one. It had nothing to do with the writing (which was good). It had nothing to do with the sharing (I love me some menage). I simply HATED Kingston and I LOATHED Pearson. Now I don't mind a good alphahole, but these guys were SO past redeemable in my eyes. Just the way they spoke about barely legal girls was disgusting at best. And these guys are raising SONS...good god (lol). So yea, this was my first, last, and the only book I am going to read from this series.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Sophia Triad
“Your coffee, boss,” she says quietly, almost shyly, but there’s a teasing lilt to the word and I find myself intrigued by her display of submission.
“Thank you. However, if you would like to give me a title, it will be Sir,” I offer, and her eyes dart to mine in shock. Her mouth gapes, then closes a second later.

Father number two was just an okay read.
Not really bad. The story was well written.
Not really good. It tried to be shocking, but not very successfully.

The behaviour of the guy -the rut
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Please consider other reviews if you’re considering purchase. There is an aspect of this book that is a hard limit for me. I did not know the book contained the limit. As this is my first experience with this author, I didn’t know what to expect.
********************************************
Kingston is book two in the Four Fathers quad. This is Levi’s story. The age difference is not an issue. The circumstances surround his initial declaration, not an issue. There are a couple of scenes that turne
♡Tonya♡
Apr 20, 2018 marked it as not-happening
never - (view spoiler)
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, v-card, smut
3.75 Stars

I liked this one because it was low on angst and high on smut and kink. I usually don’t go for the no-stings attached temporary paid relationship, but it worked for me on this one.

I will definitely check out the author’s other books.
Kathleen R.
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it

Well this was completely unexpected. It's been a long time (or it seems to me) since i've read a novel written by Dani Rene, which was Ace of Harts - which i'm not 100% sure, but may have been her first published novel. Kingston was very different from that first novel i've read of hers, and it showed how she's improved her craft since, which really does show why she's become an author to look out for when it comes to BDSM and erotic romances.

While i may not have given this novella a 5 s
Tre Talbot
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristyn is a strong confident woman that does what she needs to do to help the ones she loves. Levi is a man that is a flat out A-Hole, he knows what he wants and makes sure to get it every time. This is one book in the Four Fathers Series, we get a taste of each of the men and their personalities and I can’t wait to hear all their stories but I gotta say I have fallen for Kingston pretty damn hard. The lengths I would go to work in this office and just have a day with Levi, granted that wouldn’ ...more
MillsyLovesBooks
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Four Fathers Series by bestselling authors: J.D. Hollyfield, Dani René, K. Webster and Ker Dukey
Four genres. Four bestselling authors. Four different stories. Four weeks in April.
One intense, sexy, thrilling ride from beginning to end!

Kingston is my second read of the Four Fathers Series. They are standalone novella's, so can be read in any order.

This book is sinfully sexy, which is no surprise as it's a Dani René read. If there's one thing Dani can do other than fantastic story telling. Is she
Elle
3* STARS!

In between 2-3 stars rating yo. I'm conflicted with this book because of some issues.

description

As one of The Four Fathers owner, Levi Kingston (40-ish) totally a jerk. He fucks anything with skirt but in lust with his secretary. Kristyn (21) desperate for money and working as a stripper at night. However, Levi found her and offer to exchange her companionship (also stop her work at the strip club). At first, Kristyn declined her offer but Levi "blackmailed" her.

Levi is a kinky jerk but not in BD
Jillian
Four awesome authors got together and wrote a four book series of interrelated characters with each book being in a different subgenre.

Although these four books don't have to be read in order, and each can totally standalone, it will be most rewarding to read each of the books to get the full experience and full picture of all characters involved.

Kingston is book two in the Four Fathers series. This book is about Levi Kingston. Levi hired a sexy assistant named Kristyn Marshall and this is their
Kahea
***5 ‘You Make Me Feel Things' Stars***

And we have another winner in the Four Fathers series!

Kingston was all kinds of dirty, smexy goodness with a good dose of heart mixed in that had me devouring the entire story in no time flat!

Levi is all kinds of large and in charge Alpha AF male. He takes what he wants, when he wants and because he can read people so well, he tends to get away with it more often than not. But despite his arrogance, which is well deserved, he isn’t a complete asshole ~ re
Robin Powers
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Levi’s book was pretty steamy and he definitely tried to make Kristyn submit to him. Kristyn is a pretty strong, young heroine with a lot of responsibility on her plate. Neither person is looking for love but for some reason she speaks to Levi’s protective and possessive side. The sex scenes were mega hot and things quickly progress in this novella. I’m very curious about the last two partners in the Four Fathers since we get some glimpses at their personalities. Poor Eric hasn’t been shown in t ...more
Amara
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This series is a no for me. The men are assholes, but not the sexy, alpha asshole you love to hate. Instead, we get the asshole you want to kick in the nuts.

Three stars was generous.
Mercedes
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I was expecting this to be way more kinky than it was. Levi is a bit dirty but I didn't see anything that would warrant his alleged trips to a BDSM club. Kristyn was sort of a quintessential dirty virgin (is that a thing?) and her resistance to Levi was futile. They were good together, having a bit of sexy office fun. And I will say the brief interactions with Eric Pearson were pretty great, I'm definitely excited for his installment.

**I read this as part of my Kindle Unlimited Subscrip
 Mary~❤️~DBO

★4.5 Stars★

Kingston is the second book in the Four Fathers series and they are standalone novella's. This novella is written by Dani René and it's my first read by this author.

Levi Kingston is an arrogant sexy a@@ole, he takes what he wants when he wants. He is a single father and a very rich businessman with a kinky side. From the moment he brought Kristyn as an assistant to the Four Fathers he wanted her so bad, but he kept his distance from her. After he discovers her secret, a second job,
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Levi Kingston is Father #2 and he's got an 18 year old son Ethan who perpetually at loggerheads with his Dad, blaming him for his mom's death . Levi, I can understand his struggle. Men are generally clueless at parenting, after Abi died of Cancer, he's been alone, stuck with a child and has had to keep himself on the back burner. But that doesn't stop him to "offload" regularly with a bevy of very willing beauties.
I’m an asshole who fucks anything with a set of tits and a sweet, tight cunt.
Ho
Anne Milne
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kingston is the second book in a series of connected novellas that can be read as a stand-alone.

If I thought book one was filthy then boy oh boy has it went up a notch with Kingston. Arrogant? Sinful? Shameless? Sexy? Yes he’s all that and so much more.

Kristyn was a cute character, she’s a young woman with a lot going on between working for Levi looking after her dad and her side job there’s no time for fun.

This was a smoking hot sex filled adventure between a full on control freak and a shy b
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well wasn't this a make you hot under the collar little read! It made me blush on more than one occasion. Levi Kingston is an Alpha through and through. When he wants something he claims it with an almighty roar that would make anyone else in the vicinity shy away. Levi is single father to an 18 year old son but not through choice, it's a situation that was heartbreaking. Levi didn't ever think he could fall for another woman again but then came Krystyn with not just intelligence but her allurin ...more
Chantal Rodriguez
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly, HOTNESS! This book was majorly panty dropping hot. I literally read this book nonstop. I couldn't put this down. Dani Rene is a new author for me. WOW, what an introduction to her with this book. I loved her writing style, her story line, everything!! I seriously need more of her books.

This is book 2 out of 4 in the Four Father series. So far I'm loving this series! These men are seriously messed up in the head, but dam I cant help but LOVE them.

In this book we meet Levi Kingston. he is
Kat
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, Levi.... I think I'm a little bit in love with Levi. He's a bit of an a$$hole but I love that about him. He knows it and he owns it. Kristyn, is actually the assistant of all four of the partners, but Levi "claims" her as his because he's the one that hired her, and well.... He's that kind of possessive. When he sees Kristyn at a second job his possessiveness goes through the roof so he makes her a deal.
Kristyn working for Levi is hard enough with her attraction to him, but she needs the
Joy Westerfield
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Blackstone, I couldn’t wait to read Kingston, and holy Hotness, it didn’t disappoint. Levi Kingston is an investor in Four Father’s Freight and has a bit of a kinky side. Krystin is his assistant and while he lusts after her, he knows he can’t or shouldn’t act on it. Until one night they meet in a rather unusual circumstance and he decides that maybe now is the time. But does he follow thru? Will she allow it? These characters just jump off the page at you. Their chemistry is unden ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book two in the Four Fathers series. Although each book can be read as a standalone I personally recommend you read book one Blackstone first.

This is Levi Kingston’s story. He’s a bad ass and I loved it. He always gets what he wants and he wants Kristyn. He knows he should stay away but fate enters one night and....

You really must read this story. I absolutely loved it. Can’t wait to read more from this author.
Simona
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
It's a good read if you treat h like one of the side chicks H usually sleeps with before finding 'true love' with a nice heroine. Everything was skin deep and thus I am glad to not see an epilogue with kids afterwards. I love those so if I don't want to see one with this book's MCs should tell you about the connection between these two.

(view spoiler)
Paperback Princess
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Kingston by Dani René is book Two in the Four Fathers series. This is the story of Kristyn and Levi.
I have read the previous book and feel this can be a standalone book...but the books to run together.
Kristyn is Levi and the other partners assistant for the last few months. In additional Kristyn is working as a gentlemen club to earn extra money to take care of her sick dad.
Levi has had his eye on Kristyn from the start but thinking she to good for him until he finds her at the club. He quick
Dani is an international bestselling author and proud member of the Romance Writer's Organization of South Africa (ROSA) and the Romance Writer's of America (RWA).

A fan of dark romance that grabs you by the throat and doesn't let go. It's from this passion that her writing has evolved from sweet and romantic, to dark and delicious. It's in this world she's found her calling, growing from strength

Four Fathers (4 books)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99