Start by marking “Love Me Once More (Mystic Point Book 0)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Once More (Mystic Point Book 0)

Love Me Once More (Mystic Point Book 0)

*This steamy contemporary small-town romance is a prequel novella to the Mystic Point series. It can be read as a standalone. It has salty language, open door love scenes, and a happily-ever-after.*

Second chances are for suckers.

Or so Ethan Thomas believes. A year ago, he walked away from his wife—the woman he has loved since he was ten years old—after believing she be
Published March 16th 2018 by Elephant Shoes Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Once More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Once More

Jamie Brydone-Jack
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ethan and Lainie are childhood sweethearts who married but are now on the cusp of a divorce after a series of circumstances that happened a year ago. Lainie is coming to town to deliver the divorce papers personally, which they've been shipping back and forth but neither of them has signed. She's going to be in town for two weeks to help get her parent's house ready to rent again, and she asks Ethan for a second chance during that time. Ethan has a lot of resentment about what transpired in the ...more
Marianne
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this novella from Cate. It is a great start to the whole series. This novella will elicit so many emotions that you will never know what is happening to you. I can’t believe a romance novella can also make me cry.

Lainie is a workaholic individual who loses everything because she prioritizes her work over her relationships. Ethan is a very insecure individual who hates confrontations and loves to walk out in difficult situations. Ethan felt betrayed by Lainie, and he leaves her behind
Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Mystic Point series and although it can be read as a standalone I recommend taking on the series, you will not be disappointed. I really loved this story of Ethan and Lainie even though I found it heartbreaking. They were such a happy couple with everything going for them then one day, Ethan believes that Lainie betrays him. Ethan leaves and returns to his hometown of Mystic Point in hopes to forget about Lainie and at least find some resemblance of happiness in life.It ...more
J.L. Lora
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Right Hook Straight to the Feels!

If you're a sucker for second chances, you need to read Love Me Once More. Ethan and Lainie's story is a tug of war between hope and heartbreak that will have you rooting for love to win and save the day. The story shines in Cate Tayler’s touching and witty writing style. The story is sexy and saucy in the same way of Love Me Now and Love Me Like You Do. It made me smile to see Calista, Will, and Haley. I was giddy knowing what happens to them in the future aft
Barbara
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in the Mystic Point series it is book 0 this is Lainie and Ethan’s story and their second chance. They separated because of not talking to each other and Ethan thinking the worst of her. Lainie has come to Mystic Point and has given herself to see if they can get their marriage back together. They will have ups and down, and a woman who will try to keep them apart. I enjoyed reading this story of how these two find their happy ending. I received a free copy of this book via Booksp ...more
Sheila
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lainie had everything she ever wanted in the big city until she lost it all and has spent the last year mourning the lost of her husband Ethan when he walked out on her. Ethan believed that Lainie had betrayed him and he hated conflict so he left the big city and went home to suffer the loss of the only woman he has ever loved. Lainie wants Ethan to know she wants a second chance and this time she want take anything for granted.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril
Jeanne Richardson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Cate Tayler; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Shelly Metts
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series, hope there’s more to come!!!

His thumb brushed over her rings. “Why are you still wearing these?” he asked, his brow furrowing. She looked away and didn’t answer for a long moment. Finally, she said, so softly he almost missed her words, “Hope. I’ll take them off when I’m ready to accept it’s really over.”
Melissa
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Lainie is a workaholic who had it all until she didn't, Ethan was her husband but he left her after feeling betrayed with first talking about it as he despises confrontations. The two were flawed but I just can't get over him leaving her so easily.
It's poignant and heartbreaking.

Stacy Chavez
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Re-start to the Series

I love this series! The author is always spot on with the drama, heartache, and reconciliation. I dare you to find a misspelled word. She is conscientious and very poignant for such a new author. I can't wait for the summer release.
Geraldine Streit
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great storyline and the author did brilliant job with the characters .Great read. Specially for all the one who love second chance

Carol
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read,well written, great storyline and wonderful characters. Forgiveness and Second chances. Keeps your interest and wanting to see the end. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Kimberly
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a captivated second chance romance read.

Linda Freeman
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotional!

Great storyline and the author did brilliantly in developing the characters rapidly. The emotions stimulated a visceral response. Great read.
Hanna Benedict
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Mystic Point series! Fun reads. I look forward to seeing the set up of characters, their interactions and developments.
JDinnah