Start by marking “Prairie Starport: Stories in Celebration of Candas Jane Dorsey” as Want to Read:
Prairie Starport: Stories in Celebration of Candas Jane Dorsey

Prairie Starport: Stories in Celebration of Candas Jane Dorsey

A collection of short stories, essays and interviews in celebration of Candas Jane Dorsey.

Contains work by Timothy J. Anderson, Greg Bechtel, Eileen Bell, Gregg Chamberlain, Alexandrea Flynn and Annalise Glinker, Barb Galler-Smith, Anita Jenkins, Laina Kelly, Derryl Murphy, John Park, Rhonda Parrish, Ursula Pflug, Robert Runté, Diane L. Walton, BD Wilson and S.G. Wong.
Published May 7th 2018 by Poise and Pen Publishing (first published May 6th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Prairie Starport, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prairie Starport

Robert Runte
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
As with any anthology, some entries are more compelling than others, but overall, this was a pretty great collection. I was really impressed by a couple of stories I hadn't seen before, pleased to see a couple of others I already knew re-published, and everything was a worthy tribute to an author/editor/publisher/mentor who almost single-handedly established the literary community in Alberta. As a contributor, I probably shouldn't say more, except to note that it is widely available free in eboo ...more
Shaz
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-fiction
This anthology is better as a whole than the sum of its parts and I attribute that to Candas Jane Dorsey who shines bright and clear through it all.
Janice Drake
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an anthology dedicated to Candas Jane Dorsey, a Canadian poet, teacher, and science fiction writer. Each author has been touched by her and these are their tributes to her. There are several stories in it that are different, strange, and good reading, as well as an interview of Candas. Rhonda Parrish is the editor and I must say I enjoyed her stories the most.
Tanya
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant collection of feel good takes which you will fall in love with. Enjoy where each one will take you and enjoy the journey

Jenny_acc
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Some of the stories i liked, some were a bit confusing .
Gabby
Aug 20, 2018
Ursula Pflug
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lila Kladreau
Mar 20, 2019
Patti
added it
May 09, 2018
Rhonda Parrish is driven by a desire to do All The Things. She founded and ran Niteblade Magazine, is an Assistant Editor at World Weaver Press and is the editor of several anthologies including, most recently, Fire: Demons, Dragons and Djinn and E is for Evil.

In addition, Rhonda is a writer whose work has been in publications such as Tesseracts 17: Speculating Canada from Coast to Coast and Imagi