Start by marking “Stronger” as Want to Read:
Stronger

Stronger

Karen lives in the UK with her three children. Her handsome FBI Director ex lives in Manhattan. Then his fashion-model girlfriend is invited to walk in London Fashion Week, but it can only lead to trouble, right? A former marriage is tested to its limits when Michael's team puts a mobster behind bars and no one in his circle of colleagues or his family is safe.
Published March 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Stronger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stronger

Debbie DiFiore
May 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
It's not the book it's me

One word sums up this book 'meh'. It just didn't work for me. So much going on and so confusing. This isn't a romance either. It's a mystery about a man and woman, who are divorced, and the man's current girlfriend. She's a model and half his age. She lives with him in New York and his ex-wife loved in London with their three kids. She goes missing one morning. And he leaves his girlfriend in bed and goes to London to be with the kids. Once the wife is found, they realiz
Diane
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Stronger by author Suzanne Jenkins thrills the reader with non-stop action. I am excited to read a new book and possible series which features a strong woman who knows her own sense of self. Karen Pruitt has moved her children back to the UK after her break-up with her husband, Michael.
In the book, Stronger, Karen becomes the focus of a plot to cause her harm. The author intertwines several possibilities for what happens to Karen and you will be hooked to read the book through to find the truth
Rebecca Hawkins
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Light and sweet...sometimes

A FBI'family is targeted by a member of the mafia, who was sentenced to death for murder and kidnapping. Story is sweet , bitter, scary, funny, and features strong women who keep going when it gets rough.
Karen
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Like Suzanne's books, lots of twists and turns and great characters. My only reservation was that it seemed a little short to cover two intertwined plots on two continents. But certainly a cliff hangar and I will follow Karen Calder's next adventure.
Diana
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stronger Than Expected

Michael and Karen Calder had a whirlwind romance and almost fairytale marriage,until his philandering was more than she could put up with. Moving back to England with their 3 children, eventually she was able to co-parent with Michael amicably. Michael, an FIB Special Agent, and his team put a mob boss in prison, and now his family, friends and colleagues are in danger. There are many twists and turns on both sides of the pond, including shootings and kidnappings, as Michae
Bonita
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Strong Beginning, Weak Finish

I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat for much of this book by Suzanne Jenkins where Karen Calder and her ex-husband Michael, and FBI agent must comes to terms with their divorce and her living in England with their children, and he’s in New York. As it turns out, this was the calmest part of their lives when Karen goes missing after a run on the beach, causing Jack to head to England to comfort their children while authorities search for Karen. I was mesmer
Rosemary
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of second chance romance-thrillers
Stronger - A review by Rosemary Kenny

A former airline employee and her colleagues are treated to a weekend break in NY, which leads to an assumed HEA for the MCs. When things falls apart due to his work success and its repercussions, the protagonist's (now) wife and young children are in danger - even though they now live a continent apart!
How things are resolved will surprise and intrigue you, creating a firm recommendation to the fan of second chance romance-thrillers to buy Stronger immediate
Janet McMillan
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I admit it, this book stayed in my Kindle for quite awhile. I should have known better with Suzanne Jenkins the author. Within a chapter, I was hooked. Not sure if this is a mystery, a thriller or a contemporary book, but it is a book I couldn't put down. The characters well developed and the plot is excellent.
Jeanette
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Compelling

After Karen is kidnapped, there is much confusion about why. As the story unfolds there are several events that attempt to explain the situation. I found myself compelled to read until I was able to figure things out. I am a big fan of Suzanne Jenkins ' writing!
Bernadette peak
May 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Would not recommend

Ridiculous Plot and very little character development. Completely unbelievable and abrupt ending. Stuck it out to the end hoping for a story. Not to be.
Mary Martin
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
This is on action-packed story.....the tension never seems to end. Didn’t like the ending......hopefully there is a sequel.
B.Funk
Mary T Decker
Apr 11, 2018
Deb
Apr 22, 2018
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.