Start by marking “Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)

Pearson

(Four Fathers #3)

Pearson by K Webster – Taboo Romance

I am selfish. Spoiled. A single father.
I do what I want because I can.
One of my four sons is dating the hot, young little neighbor...
Too bad it won't last long.
When I want something, I take it—even if it means taking from my son.
My name is Eric Pearson.
I am an unapologetic, egotistical, domineering man.
People may not like me, but it doe
Paperback, 1st edition, 218 pages
Published April 8th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Pearson, please sign up.

Start your review of Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog

I feel really terrible leaving a less than favorable review for a book by K. Webster because I really do consider her to be one of my favorite authors. She's talented at writing dark and disturbing romances and has even written a few romantic comedies that I absolutely loved.

Her short erotic novellas have been enjoyable as well, but this one just left me feeling all kinds of awful. I hated the Hero. He was completely vile to me. A forty-six-year-old single father has no business seducing his son
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone TABOO
Release: April 16, 2018
Blurb:
I am selfish. Spoiled. A single father.
I do what I want because I can.
One of my four sons is dating the hot, young little neighbor...
Too bad it won't last long.
When I want something, I take it—even if it means taking from my son.
My name is Eric Pearson.
I am an unapologetic, egotistical, domineering man.
People may not like me, but it doesn't stop them from wanting me.

Books in Four Fathers series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Blackstone
Book 2: Kingston
Boo
Sophia Triad
For me personally and just for me - I don't know how other readers feel about it - K Webster writes three kinds of stories:
1. The amazing stories that normally speak straight to my heart, they make me sad, they make me cry, they make me think, they are highly emotional, they have some great twists, they are dark enough to be spectacular but not dark enough to be ridiculous. And I normally reward them with 5 stars. And I am usually sad when I finish them because I want more. And as a result the i
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

Someone needs to smack me upside the head! I said I WASN'T going to read this book. I couldn't STAND Pearson in the first two books, but you know what they say about curiosity and it killing the cat...ya so, I hated this book. Not only was I left feeling like Eric didn't REALLY actually love Rowan at all (he was just using her to screw with Jax). It also ruined Levi as a hero because he basically (view spoiler)
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 'Daddy the Fuck Out of Her' Stars

What to say about this book....I have no clue. Weirdly I liked it but I didn't exactly like the hero, which is usually a giant issue with me and if I don't like the hero I end up not liking the book but that didn't happen. Pearson was such an ass. I mean, think back to the worst book hero you have ever read and then add like 4x the asshole to that and you have Pearson. The strange this is I didn't even mind too much when he was a
warhawke
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who can love assholes
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone Book 3 of 4 from Four Fathers series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

My entire life, that’s exactly what I’ve done. Take. Take. Take. And it’s worked beautifully.

Eric Pearson was a man who liked to be on top. If he saw something that he wanted, he will take it even if it meant snatching a teenage girl from his own son's hands. Rowan Wheeler was one forbidden fruit he won't have a problem devouring.

Authority seems to pulsate the air around him. It’s easy t
Jen
This is book #3 of the “Four Fathers “ series and it is not surprisingly a taboo genre!!! It isn’t a surprise because it is written by K. Webster!!! Any reader who is familiar with this author, knows she writes about taboo subjects very well! In this instalment, we have a Father of four sons who is extremely hot for his one son’s girlfriend. If you think that because Rowan is with his son, he will not claim her... you’re wrong...he has a plan to take her and make her scream “Daddy” in the bedroo ...more
Snow
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

I love K Webster's darker stories with mindfuck...and all that shit

But this...

This was just ridiculous...starting from the storyline...lol, moving on to the dialogues and fucking annoyingly apsurd behavior from the characters...jeeeesus

*sigh*

Not even the abundance of kinky smut could bring me any joy...god dammit

chan ☆
description

among the top 10 most disturbing books I've ever read. but who's surprised cause it's k. webster.

here's the thing: k. webster loves taboo and if you're looking for dark and really fucking depraved, she is your girl. this was... um. wow. i recently reviewed another age gap taboo where the dad fucks the son's gf and i thought that was such a sweet little tale with just the right amount of weird. this on the other hand... was more than i personally could handle.

i think some people will truly like
 Mary~❤️~DBO

★4 Stars★

Pearson by K. Webster is book 3 in the Four Fathers series...K. Webster and Ker Dukey are for me, the reason I wanted to read this series. It was a first time reading for the others authors, J.D. Hollyfield and Dani René and I enjoyed them as well pretty much. Most certainly won't be my last reading from them.

Pearson is a taboo romance story and maybe it's not for everyone...but, I liked it very much!

Imagine similară

Pearson is one of the Four Fathers
Melanie (mells_view)
No rating.

This one is just not for me. If you enjoy OTT daddy kink, OTT storyline, and hardcore BDSM then you will probably enjoy this read though.
Elle
1* STAR! Because I finished it

NUMERO UNO as the most IMMORAL book! I must collect all my rage to write this review. WHAT A TOTAL CLUSTERFUCK THIS FAMILY!

description

As the owner of Four Fathers Company, Eric Pearson (mid 40) is the most asshole among of them. As I recall, he almost destroyed Trevor Blackstone's relationship and share dark kink with Levi Kingston. He's practically egoistical bastard.

Eric couldn't stop drooling over Rowan Wheeler; a neighbor and one of his sons's girlfriend. She's almost an
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Having read Kristi since her Elizabeth grey days, I've come to a simple conclusion. Her books can be broadly divided into two categories - Wowza! Did she write that? & Wow! she did Not just write that!! . There's her very well thought, well researched books that take her months to write, from inception to publishing. Gems like Whispers and Roars, Blue Hill Blood, My Torin. Her characters from Benny, Gabe, Diego to Vlad & Nick have been Terrifying yet very enamouring.
Then there's books sh
Meggie
4 stars!

**Before I say anything else, I just want to say that I would highly recommend reading these novellas in order (chronologically and Fathers before Sons). It says you don't have to, but personally, I disagree.**

Okay, so this was Eric Pearson's book, which I have been looking forward to since the very beginning of this roller-coaster ride. I was overjoyed K Webster was telling his story, and she did NOT disappoint. Make no mistake about it: Eric is a selfish asshole. He's not a good father
Expresso
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eric Pearson! Uggghhhhh! Butt wipe to the ninth degree! This story is proof that archaic, self-entitlement BS exists and going strong! Webster has one warning at the beginning of this book: You will not like Eric. Truer words have never been written! She warned you!

Pearson is book three of the Four Fathers quad. It’s the book that had my blood pressure through the roof! This story is a taboo story with a friggin twist that made me want to slap the taste buds out of Eric’s mouth! I don’t understa
Kahea
***5 ‘I Would Love to Daddy the Fuck Out of Her’ Stars***

The warning had me chuckling and thinking "Bring It' and then THAT moment came and OMG!
You know that emoji with the huge, I can’t believe it eyes?
Yeah.
That was me.
And then I started laughing in absolute delight.
Because she went there.
I’m still laughing in all honesty, but it’s a good laughter I promise, because she REALLY went there and it was awesome!

It was over the top taboo smexyness with the angst that comes with a situation l
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book three in the Four Fathers series. It can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend you read them all. Each book is interconnected and so so good.

Eric Pearson is a total asshole and I loved his story. Yeah I’m that girl that loves the bad guy lol Pearson has his eye on his sons girlfriend. As I said he’s an ass so when he wants something he doesn’t care how he gets it.

I absolutely loved this filthy taboo read. This author knows how to write so many brilliant reads and this is
Jillian
From the blurb: My name is Eric Pearson. I am an unapologetic, egotistical, domineering man.
From me: My name is Eric Pearson. I am a humongous asshole with a tiny heart!
Buuuuut a heart nonetheless. I saw it, it was there. He's still a dick but a caring dick. I am holding out that I will learn even more about him when I get glimpses of him from the other books. And I am hoping that just like the grinch, Eric's heart will grow a couple sizes.
This book is a taboo contemporary romance. The main c
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 Daddy Stars

Now this was more like it! This is what I was expecting when I first read about this Four Fathers series. I was slightly disappointed with Book 1 but K Webster delivers and delivers good with this book!

I love that at the beginning of this book there is a warning:
You won't like this hero

That in itself speaks volumes about Eric Pearson. He is a 45 year old single father of 4 teenage boys who is selfish and domineering. He doesn't ask. He just takes what he wants. He is super sex
Kim
Mar 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nope, nope, nope, nope.
Michelle
Apr 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Paganalexandria
If you see this author's name, you know to expect some uncomfortable crazy. King alpha-hole steals his teenage son's virgin girlfriend right from under him.

description

If any of that last sentence bothers you, this is not the book for you. For K. Webster this book is fairly tame. It's in kinkier Alexa Riley territory: very hot, but a very simplistic plot. 3 1/2 stars
Ari
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Erotica romance really ain't shit this year, y'all.

description

I don't know what's in the water this year, but I haven't read a decent erotica in months. MONTHS! But I still try to keep it positive and hope that one of these new releases will leave me impressed. Pearson by K. Webster wasn't that book.

I don't know what irritated me more:

(1): The fact that this grown ass man thought it would be cute to take his son's girlfriend from him and make her his own like she was some prize to be won.

OR

(2): The fact th
crni biser
Well... Pearson daddy the fuck out of me 😳😳😳
Jesus Christ, what an asshole 😳😳😂
Anne Milne
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this author couldn’t shock me anymore with her characters but I was wrong so wrong. There are no words to prepare you for Eric Pearson, just buckle up and get ready for him.

When Eric sees something he wants he really doesn’t care who he has to step over to get it, loyalty even family loyalty doesn’t exist for him. He’s like a spider spinning its web and Rowan is the prey.

A deliciously filthy sexy taboo journey, it’s a shame you couldn’t see my face cause I’m sure my eyes were as big
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Well the warning was correct...you will not like this hero.

Eric Pearson is a taker. He takes what he wants, when he wants and from whom he wants. He has zero regrets about it as well. He is kind of an asshole actually. He has set his sights on Rowan and he will have her, regardless of anything else, like who she is dating currently or her age or who her father is.

I do feel like I missed some of the tension between Rowan's father and Eric, but for whatever reason Eric despises him. That is not h
Alyssa

That was the smut to end all smut. It's taboo and filthy to the extreme. I didn't even realize I had delicate sensibilities until today. You learn something new every day.

There is not one redeeming quality about Pearson, or even Rowan for that matter. Saying I enjoyed reading this isn't exactly the correct term. It's more like I just couldn't look away from the sh*t show.

Ms. Webster is one depraved lady. And I truly mean that as a compliment.

I was going to give this 4 stars because I
April Symes
K Webster is the Queen of Taboo writing with her sizzling and steamy books that she puts out. Her latest book can attest to that. Pearson is dark, delicious and full of taboo needs. Pearson is book three in the Four Fathers series. The book is about Eric Pearson who is an alpha male, one who is the biggest jerk walking – he is in his mid 40s, has a huge ego, is a dominant alpha and everything has to be his way or look out for he will strike out at you! This story is a taboo read with twists galo ...more
Aisha  ☠️☠️
Dnf....

Seriously??? This is romance? People actually enjoy this? Wtf.? It’s abuse! And wrong! And he gets off by beating her ass till it’s bleeding! Omg. I did not expect this from k. Webster.

He is not half the man. Unapologetic, vilest man. He steals his son’s girl and takes her virginity in his son’s room where he can hear them........I’m shock.

This is gross. Big aged gap. H is h’ fathers age. There is daddy kinks, cuz he wants to fuck the daddy out of her

manipulate son of a bitch.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Watch Me
  • Share Me
  • Play Me
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Hurt Me
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Four Fathers (4 books)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)