Start by marking “Jag (Diablo's Throne MMA Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Jag (Diablo's Throne MMA Book 2)

Jag

(Diablo’s Throne #2)

No matter how fast he runs, there's one thing Jag can't escape.

His past.

It has the power to destroy the man he's worked so hard to become.

Jag is slated to be the next MMA champion. It's been years in the making. The hype surrounding his prized fight is ignited by his charismatic personality and smoldering good looks.

But it's all a shield protecting the storm brewing inside
Published April 17th 2018 by Crave Publishing

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Tpagirl
Jag was HJ Bellus’ second book in the Diablo’s Throne series. Diablo’s Throne was an MMA training gym.

We met Jag in book one, Cruz, and he was the gorgeous, funny and care free pseudo sibling to Layla. In Jag we find it was all a facade to hide the pain of his past; however, as the story progressed and he battled his demons, it was no longer a facade, but the real Jag and I loved everything about him. His random jokes to Sunni were awesome. And don’t get me started on his relationship with Bella
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Man does HJ Bellus know how to pull out all the emotions in a girl. I laughed, I sobbed, I swooned, I grabbed a fan, you name it I felt it while reading Jag! I already adored Jag from reading Cruz, but now I’m completely in love with him. His story had my heart breaking then put it back together in the best way. I wish I could give this book all the stars!

Jag is this mix of intense and playful that is addictive. There is no subtle or small with this man, he’s full force all the way at all times.
Candace Tidwell
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jag is a great installment to this series. You get to explore another characters journey and along the way you get highlights from the previous books characters. H. J. Bellus did a great job bringing this book to life and I look forward to what's to come.
Kim Gauger
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is so much to say and love about Jag!! Oh man oh man what a man. The struggles in this book are real, Bellus knows how to write emotion and you get it in spades in this book. High quality writing and fantastic characters make up this phenomenal book. Loved every thing about it and more. Suspense, love,fighting,secrets it has it all!! One of the best books of 2018!! Must read!
Kathy Coopmans
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I give this book all the stars because it has all the feels. What a great story for JAG. Heidi really created a flawed, yet masterful character.
He's busted up, but wait. He isn't broken. Nope. He's tough, solid and when someone comes along carrying as much negative as he is, that is when his cracks start to seal.
"Two negatives can create a positive."
Best line EVER.
Grab a copy come release day. JAG is waiting!
Tricia Bartley
I was sooo excited to read Jag!!!!

I have been patiently...well kinda patiently..lol waiting for Jag's book to come out. Book one is Cruz and of course book two is Jag in the Diablo's Throne duo. I feel you should read both books because you will fall in love with both of these fighters...and their bad ass/alpha ways!!!

We first met Jag in Cruz's book, he was funn and sooo lovable and sooo broken. He made for an Awesome read and he is such a bad ass MMA fighter!!! I was sucked right in when I ope
Danny
Yes, yes, yeeeeesss!!

After reading the first book of this series, I had to check the rest of them and knowing the second one was about Jag, I couldn't wait to start! This is one of the best series I've ever read. I love a good story about fighters, it always gets me super excited and hooked with the characters and plot. I swear I can feel a rush of adrenaline every time someone fights or something dangerous happens and I love that feeling!
Anyone who read the first book will know Jag from it and
Kristy Shaffer
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Jag! Jag! Jag!

Full of heart, desire & Fire down to his very core. I have so much love for this guy. his background story is heartbreaking until Boss comes along and makes him the man he is today.

Don’t mess with the strong Diablos family you have no chance of breaking their strong bonds blood or not they are a force not to be taken lightly.

Diablos Throne Series is a must read for all lovers of MMA romance stories.
Michelle
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another gut wrenching story in this series. Just when you think it can't get any worse, HJ Bellus throws in the mother of all plot twists. My favorite line is: “Bad memories.”“I’ve got those too.” His eyes open, revealing his vibrant blue eyes filled with heat and passion. “I’ve heard two negatives end up being a positive.”
Mayas
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chapter 5 and Chapter 21 is why I will ALWAYS fuck with HJ Bellus as an author. Don't get me wrong, Jag and Sunni as a couple and getting to their happy ending was phenomenal.... but, #Boss put this book over the top.

He displayed everything Jag and Sunni needed at the time where it made the best impact.
Tough Love.
Support.
Encouragement.
A Show of family and solidarity.

If you didn't get my message on social media while I was reading then read this review carefully. The #DiablosThrone series by HJ
Shirley
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars for the second in the Diablo's Throne Series. I really thought it was going to be hard to give us another story as good as Cruz, but Jag....wow. You get to see him in his comedic glory in Cruz, but in Jag, not only do you see the swagger, you see the heart and the shadows of where he comes from. An old foe is reborn and threatens to rip everything apart. The one thing they have going for them, this ragtag group is more a family than some that are bound by blood. I can't wait for the ne ...more
Karie Gibson
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I even start with this book! We all knew Jag had swagger and good looks but he also has a heart of gold. He is the perfect kind of cocky. Sunni didn't stand a chance against falling for him.
This book had several twists I never saw coming and I can't wait for everyone to get a hold of this book.
Andrea Fleury
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sponge Bob and any other random shizz

I simply loved Sunni and jag. Jag is a crazy man with a heart of gold. They both have a very sad past. Will they survive pain and suffering??
Ana Rita
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This cover was my undoing. Then I read the blurb and I was a goner. Dayum...
I knew that a book written by this lady would be freaking amazing and that was the other reason that made grab it and devour it in no time.
H. J. Bellus is the bomb. Each book that I've read made me feel things and see things differently and being the greedy girl that I am I wanted so much more. Her writing is wild and intense, super engaging with a bit of darkness and desire in between.
Jag is her latest release and it
Tina Morgan
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Now I haven’t read Cruz yet, I ran out of town and now I want to read it as soon as I am able to because if it is as good as Jag was then I know I will love it. Now no worries if you are like me and haven’t read Cruz, you can read Jag as a standalone.

I really enjoyed this one from the very start. It starts with us learning about Jag’s past and let me tell you something, my heart began to break but then I got to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Cassie, 4.5 stars

Jag is the second book in the Diablo’s Throne and can be read as a standalone. I would recommend reading Cruz first because the stories have interconnecting characters and it helps get the full feel of the relationships in Jag’s story.

Jag is a one of a kind guy! He knows only one speed and that is full throttle. He loves and fights in that speed, and if he is on your side than you never have to wonder if he has your back because he does. Jag has had a rough life and Boss, the o
Monica Murphy
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book that takes place in the MMA world. We met Jag in the book Cruz. You get to find out the heartbreaking story behind how he came to live with Boss and Layla. And it has a profound impact on him.

But everyone has demons. Jag does, and so does Sunni. Together they try to overcome them while trying to have a relationship. Life is hard all alone, but can be so much better with someone who “gets” you. Whether you like MMA or not, it is a great story that you should not miss.
Wendy Livingstone
This is the second book in this amazing series. Jag is a broken, fun, bad boy MMA fighter, and Sunni is a waitress, who has her own secrets. These are two broken souls who together are a perfect fit. This story is well written and emotional, humorous, and with secrets and drama. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers, and look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in this series and they keep getting better and better.

Jag is riding high on his MMA career and looking to become the champ but he is always waiting for his past to come and knock it all away , He has worked hard for this and puts his all into it.
I fell in love with his man he does not do anything halfway and that includes loving Sunni , you have got to read this book to find out what all happens and I promise you won't regret it.
Stacy Jo
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You all are gonna flove Jag and Sunni! What an awesome story!
Diane Holtry
I fell in love with Jag when I read Cruz and the depth of my affection has been completely blown out of the water! #mindblown

description

He's a #manwhoretothecore,
He's: cocksure, cocky, confident, shameless and freakin' hilarious!
He will go down in history for his #cockcopter
I FLOVED Jag's endless humor with his t-shirts!
He's a man on a mission - he takes what he wants!

Boss built the gym on three beliefs - #HeartFireDesire - they aren't simply words in a logo or slogan but a way of li
Tiffany
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family isn't always blood & this book reinforces how close knit you can be without blood ties!!!

I fell in love with Cruz & Layla's story & couldn't wait to get my hands on Jag!!! He's a huge jokester & playboy. He doesn't mind laughing at himself, which really makes him even hotter.

He notices the bar maid, Sunni, who also works as a waitress at his favorite diner but for some reason he sees Sunni in a different light when he stops in for a drink or 10. He ends up drunk, not just
Gwen Shafer
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting for this one. I loved Jag from the first book in this series and i fell even more in love with his character in this book. Jag is a fighter wanting to come back even better but is dealing with the demons from the past. He meets Sunni and she changes everything for him but she also has her own demons that could change everything in her life. I absolutely love the chemistry between Sunni and Jag. It is heart gripping right from the beginning all the way to the end. This was a g ...more
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Spongebob Filled Stars!!✯✯

Omg HJ Bellus!!! I fell for Jag in Cruz and I’ve fallen even deeper for him. He’s still the Jag I fell for but I never realized everything he’d been thru.

If you were curious to see how Jag became Boss and Layla’s adopted son/brother well you’ll find out. Yup. It gutted me. I’m glad Boss stopped Jag all those years ago.

Jag hasn’t had it easy. When Boss saves him and explains to him the proper way to fight he makes a promise to Boss and himself to use his fists
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I am hooked to this series!! I really loved the first in this series and looked forward to Jag's story and had some high expectations because its Jag and I just knew it was going to be a great story but I had to no idea that it was going to be this good. HJ Bellus exceeded my expectations with this one. This book had me in its clutches and my emotions were all over the place. I had no idea that the story was going to play out like it did and I freaking love that!!!

Two people who have demons in t
Sassy Southern
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so love this book and Jag!! HJ couldn’t have written him to be more perfect. I love all his craziness but then you you see him starting his downfall and his vulnerability but him trying to fight to stay strong. To his finding his will again and looking at someone in a different light. To his crazy song choices that brought a smile to my face because who cannot love Spongebob Squarepants people!!! To the way Jag loves his family and the way he protects those he loves. I mean gahhh I love Cruz b ...more
Jennifer Pierson
I haven't read a ton of HJ Bellus' books, and I'm kicking myself for that fact because after reading Cruz (Book 1), and now Jag (Book 2) in the Diablo's Throne series, I've found her writing style brilliant & addictive. And while I absolutely LOVED Cruz, Jag topped that one if possible. How he met Sunni had me rolling in laughter, even though the reasons for him being so wasted was heartbreaking, and that set the tone for Jag's personality throughout this book. His past had him self destruct ...more
Shani
I was so excited for this book to come out. After reading Cruz I was even more intrigued by the family dynamic of the me!best of Diablo's Throne. Heidi didn't hold back with this one! My heart ached for Jag and the hell he went through. He had to fight for his life and live with the scars the demons left behind. He had the opportunity to capture his dream, but it came crashing down on him when one of his demons makes an appearance.

Sunni is a survivor through and through. She is convinced that sh
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Breaking Beast (Pounding Hearts, #4)
  • Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)
  • Olin (A Brikken Motorcycle Club Saga, #3)
  • Scandalous (Alpha Bodyguard, #1)
  • Promise
  • Glock (The Bad Disciples MC #4)
  • Lethal Temptations (Tempted Series, #5)
  • Closer (Loose Ends, #2)
  • Living for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #4)
  • Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology
  • Score
  • Playing by Her Rules (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #1)
  • Sex Material
  • Down & Dirty: Dawg (Dirty Angels MC, #7)
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2tjmFtN
BookBub: http://bit.ly/

Diablo’s Throne (3 books)
  • Cruz (Diablo’s Throne, #1)
  • Trick (Diablo's Throne, #3)