Start by marking “Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)

Dragon My Heart Around

(Providence Paranormal College #4)

What’s luck got to do with it?

Dragon shifter Blaine Harcourt’s bewildered when he catches a woman robbing his parents’ Newport Mansion. It gets worse when they leave him in charge of her punishment. His step-dad says it’s time to prove he’s worthy of his future inheritance. His mother just blames him for the whole thing. Blaine’s so angry he just can’t even.

Kimiko Ichi
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Dragon My Heart Around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon My Heart Around

Start your review of Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)
Walter Daniels
This depends on reading the previous books for context. The characters are well written and developed, so you care about them. Rates higher than it should have normally. I'm not sure how it relates to PPC series. ...more
Pam Collins
Jun 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extraordinary!

I highly recommend this spectacular book, and the fantastic series in which it is, to mature readers who love reading well written fantasy. Enjoy!
Aizlynne
May 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love Blaine. Dragons are one of my favorite mythical critters, so I am a bit biased. Having never been exposed to Tanuki before, learing about them and their magic system was very interesting. I have some questions about the story that were left unanswered. Mostly about Blaine's mom. Overall, I continue to be very entertained by this light hearted, paranomal romance inspired ensemble series. ...more
Christine
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Dragon My Heart Around by D.R. Perry is the fourth Providence Paranormal College Story. It may be my favorite so far.

Blaine Harcourt is a Dragon shifter used to the best, without all the work. Except his studies; he works hard in his schoolwork, and as such, is known as the Brain of his group of friends.

Then he catches Kimiko Ichiro in his families vault, in their Hoard, and his life takes a turn.

I love Dragon shifters, an
Danyel
A fun, quick read. This fourth visit to D.R. Perry's world gave us a chunk more worldview than the first three. This book focused on a character we met in the first book and then paired him up with a newer female in an interesting way. Strangely, the nature of this pairing should have seemed a little contrived, but, once again, the inevitability of this romance served to drive the meta-plot in a very focused manner.

(Allow me to review, quickly: My first impression — kind of a “Buffy and the ori
Daryl Ball
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picking up on the heels of the end of the third book in the series, Dragon My Heart Around finally gives us some insight into the world of Blaine Harcourt who has been a major supporting character since the very beginning. In doing so we get a much better idea as to why he is the way he is, while also because of the way the series works, giving him some needed personal growth and a love interest.

That love interest comes in the form of one of the key players amongst the college age students in bo
Elizabeth Bracker
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
!!

I definitely recommend reading this book📖. Blaine and Kimoko are paying the price for helping their friends and at first they are against each other. All their luck has turned bad and Blaines pack is out of town. together they make it through and figure out some more of the puzzle can't wait for the next book
Veronica
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dragons and tanukis

The romance features as the central theme, whilst more of the overarching plot for the series unfurls. The teamwork is a little different, but the Tinfoil Pack is growing stronger. More coincidence is affected, and the extramagus doesn’t get the desired outcome.
Debbie
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Working my way slowly through Providence Paranormal College and love getting a closer look at each of the characters that we've got to meet in the earlier books and how the mystery continues on from book to book.

Diving straight into the next one.
C.A. King
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
D.R. Perry has done it again! I love this series and of course the local dragon shifter is my favourite!

Blaine has his hands full with a feisty female burglar with luck on her side. As luck would have it, he's been put in charge of her punishment. He soon finds out there is more to the story than a simple theft. The tow are left to their own devices to solve the mystery before the game turns deadly and their luck runs out.

The series storyline is getting hot! I can't wait to see where Perry is t
Art Chick 808
Sep 02, 2016
Jul 20, 2016
GEORGE M RICE
Jun 09, 2021

• Shadow Sworn (Dragon of Shadow and Air Book 2)
  • Dragon Souled (Dragon of Shadow and Air Book 3)
  • Air Bound (Dragon of Shadow and Air Book 1)
  • Diplomatic Agent (The Empress' Spy, #4)
  • Rogue Mom (Case Files Of An Urban Witch Book 4)
  • Bitten in the Midlife (Fanged After Forty #1)
  • Shadow in the Backwater (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 7)
  • Red Letter Witch (Hallow Haven, #7)
  • Diplomatic Resurgence (The Empress' Spy, #3)
  • Witch Way Down (Hallow Haven Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Abomination in the Bog (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 8)
  • May Day (Hallow Haven Witch Mysteries #5)
  • The Interview (Judge, Jury, Executioner, #13)
  • My Brew Heaven (Supernatural Speakeasy, #6)
  • A Mom, A Wand, And A Mission (Case Files Of An Urban Witch Book 8)
  • Bourbon Street Ghosts (Harper Harlow and Ofelia Archer Mystery)
  • Hex, Drugs & Rock and Roll (Supernatural Speakeasy #5)
  • Jinx in the Hinterlands (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 6)
D.R. Perry lives in Rhode Island, where all her books are set. Although she's not a native New Englander, once up north she got so inspired she couldn't leave. A wild Northern Muse attacked. D.R. used Typing; it was Super Effective.

D.R. writes all kinds of things. Mostly, they have strange and unusual elements. Not strange isotopes or Strontium or anything like that, but creatures who are people o

Providence Paranormal College (10 books)
  • Bearly Awake (Providence Paranormal College, #1)
  • Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)
  • Of Wolf and Peace (Providence Paranormal College, #3)
  • Djinn and Bear It (Providence Paranormal College, #5)
  • Roundtable Redcap (Providence Paranormal College, #6)
  • Better Off Undead (Providence Paranormal College, #7)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Providence Paranormal College, #8)
  • Nine Lives (Providence Paranormal College #9)
  • Fae or Fae Knot (Providence Paranormal College #10)

News & Interviews

Mary Roach is a science author who specializes in the bizarre and offbeat. With a body of work ranging from deep-dives on the history of...