Start by marking “Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)

Read Book* *Different edition

Fangs for the Memories

(Providence Paranormal College #2)

Memory is a tricky business.

No one remembers Maddie May. That’s fine with her; just a side effect of Umbral magic. Unfortunately, she has to take the Magic Theory Lab at Providence Paranormal College. Maddie won’t pass if the Professor can’t remember her.

Henry Baxter’s a psychic vampire who can store total recall for himself and others. He’s been in business since 1986, bu
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Fangs for the Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fangs for the Memories

Start your review of Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)
Gypsy Madden
Jul 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Psychic vampire Henry was hired to make a memory amulet for umbral witch Maddie May because as umbral affinity, she blends with the shadows and no one remembers her, not even her roommate Lynn. But she needs to be remembered, to pass the course she’s taking. As a psychic, Henry remembers Maddie without the amulet, and she finds she likes being remembered and she likes Henry. But Henry has had to deal with a lot of animosity and prejudice since becoming a vampire and no one should be tied to a va ...more
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
I am becoming quite addicted to this series with this second book. I love the way a disparate group of characters are drawn together, and each book develops a romance between one couple. I specially love the use of the titles - it's not just a clever little pun but a statement of the nature of the problem to be tackled in the book. Very, very cleverly thought out.

The romance isn't the main point, but rather a major life problem is faced by each of the two characters, and with the resolution of t
Elizabeth Bracker
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
!!

The adventure continues. I definitely recommend reading this book 📖.. All the characters are back and still trying to figure out what's going on even though the mystery person is after Henry and Maddie everyone does their part to keep them safe
Aizlynne
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great follow up to Bearly Awake. The tone is light and the characters are funny. Henry and Maddie's relationship is so sweet. There's some great social commentary here, too. This is working up to be a fantastic series. ...more
Pam Collins
Jun 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read!

I highly recommend this fascinating book, and the intriguing series in which it is, to readers who love reading Urban Fantasy. Enjoy!
Catherine Banks
D.R. Perry does it once again with Fangs for the Memories. I don't normally enjoy series that switch main characters with each book, but I love getting to know each of the main characters in this series. I can't wait to start book 3. ...more
Brian Davis
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
☺☺☺☺☺

In this second book we get Henry and Maddies story, following along on as they face attacks while finding their way to one another
Charity Rowell
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: onmykindlebr
Maddie May needs to be remembered in order to pass her Magic Theory class, but her Umbral magic makes that impossible; well, almost impossible. It so happens that Henry Baxter, a psychic vampire, specializes in making amulets and objects that enable him and others to recall memories. Making Maddie memorable to others is an easy task for him.

Will the two of them find what they need in each other, or will they go their separate ways?

The book started out a bit slow for me; however, the plot gained
Daryl Ball
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whether you choose to read it as a stand alone book or as part of the series, it remains equally enjoyable.

The two main characters from Book 1 are shuffled into the back, appearing the least of any of the supporting cast and essentially appearing just enough to remind you they still exist. The rest of the supporting cast form book 1 is there as well but they all get a bit of development with two of them being promoted to main character status for this outing. We also get a couple of new addition
Christine
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER/AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Fangs For The Memories is the second installment of D. R. Perry's Providence Paranormal College.

Something scary is happening at Providence Paranormal College. There have been attacks, and a small group of the students is investigating. But it seems that with each attack foiled, the perpetrator has a new target.

Although this book is a continuation of a series, and characters repeat, it is possible to read alone; h
Lora
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free from a random drawing.

The gang is back as our vampire psychic Henry helps out Lynn's roommate, Maddie with a charm so that her professor can remember her. However, after the attack against Bobby was foiled, our mysterious nemesis has turned towards Henry (probably because he helped Bobby with the charm last book).

Just like in the first book, the romance is a slow give-and-take (perhaps a bit slower as we learn more about the rules and politics in the supernatural wo
Willow Woodford
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indie-s, paranormal
What can I say? I love DR Perry's paranormal romance! They're light and airy, a gentle reminder that, though there is far more to this world than we know, there is always romance. I'm not gobbling this series up because I want it to last.
DR Perry's books are a great respite when you read a lot of darker, dystopian fiction. They aren't too dark and they aren't too sweet, just right and the characters are believable, loveable, and unique.
A definite must read for anyone who loves a variety of par
C.A. King
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
D.R. Perry has done it again!

This second installment in the series follows Maddie, a college student who needs to be remembered to pass her exams and Henry the local vampire. The romance is again well written and not over-the-top or too good to be true.

The main comment I have is that although you can read these books as stand alone novels, they are much more enjoyable as a series. Start with book one and work your way through!

I look forward to all future installments.
shannon  Stubbs
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

The story was cute. The only thing was that i had to look up what some of the magical creatures were. It made it hard to follow in some points.
Michelle
Ok

Not very easy characters to like or get into, just vanilla overall in that department. Plot felt slow, and uninspired. Just was not my cup of tea.
Danyel
A fun, quick read. This second entre into D.R. Perry's world was more entertaining than the first: remember, I went into this series cold, with nothing but a quick glance at the summary to go on in the beginning.

My first impression — kind of a “Buffy and the original gang go to college...without the slaying and everyone has abilities but are more angsty about grades than they are about their own "special skills”” kinda vibe — was definitely strengthened by this book, but I have to add to it a li
Veronica
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another romance, another conspiracy

The group of friends is growing, and coincidence is changing. I’m enjoying the lighter times to counteract the darkness of the central plot, and also that it’s taking time to learn exactly what it is they are facing. An enjoyable series.
Jan
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent characters, lots of fun, and some very interesting Paranormals. Two students are polar opposites except for a common enemy. Lighthearted and a quick read really made my day!
Debbie
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even better than the first one. Really fallen in love with this series.
William Howe
Careening

The plot staggers madly down the street with whatever snark or bit of myth happens to strike the fancy. Most of the characters are forgettable, defined by little more than a singular trait. Repetitive and sloppy.
Peter
Elly
Nov 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• An Immortal's Pain
  • A Druid Hexed (Chronicles of an Urban Druid Book 6)
  • Air Bound (Dragon of Shadow and Air Book 1)
  • Unsuspecting Trouble (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 3)
  • Shadow Sworn (Dragon of Shadow and Air Book 2)
  • Alien Genocide: Age of Expansion (Shadow Vanguard #5)
  • Jinx in the Hinterlands (Academy of Necessary Magic Book 6)
  • The Shatterproof Magician (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 4)
  • The Mysterious Lost Child (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 2)
  • The Independent Fairy (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 5)
  • How To Be A Badass Vigilante: Book Three
  • A Family Oath (Chronicles of an Urban Druid #3)
  • The Unexplainable Fairy Godmother (The Inscrutable Paris Beaufont Book 1)
  • Serial Killer (Judge, Jury, & Executioner, #3)
  • Sword Diplomacy (Unplanned Princess Book 1)
  • Witching For Grace (Premonition Pointe, #1)
  • Sucks To Be Me (First Fangs Club #1)
  • Destroy The Corrupt (Judge, Jury, & Executioner, #2)
D.R. Perry lives in Rhode Island, where all her books are set. Although she's not a native New Englander, once up north she got so inspired she couldn't leave. A wild Northern Muse attacked. D.R. used Typing; it was Super Effective.

D.R. writes all kinds of things. Mostly, they have strange and unusual elements. Not strange isotopes or Strontium or anything like that, but creatures who are people o

Providence Paranormal College (10 books)
  • Bearly Awake (Providence Paranormal College, #1)
  • Of Wolf and Peace (Providence Paranormal College, #3)
  • Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)
  • Djinn and Bear It (Providence Paranormal College, #5)
  • Roundtable Redcap (Providence Paranormal College, #6)
  • Better Off Undead (Providence Paranormal College, #7)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Providence Paranormal College, #8)
  • Nine Lives (Providence Paranormal College #9)
  • Fae or Fae Knot (Providence Paranormal College #10)