Start by marking “Flash (Penmore #2)” as Want to Read:
Flash (Penmore #2)

Flash

(Penmore #2)

My life is a living nightmare.
Everything that matters to me always gets taken away.
He was only eleven and I still couldn’t protect him.
I won’t let her matter.
The girl with mermaid eyes and flashy red hair.
I won’t be the reason heaven meets hell.

Cooper Daniels just enrolled at Penmore State University because he made a promise to a friend. He had it all planned out. H
Published April 30th 2018 by Malorie Verdant

To ask other readers questions about Flash, please sign up.
Malorie Verdant Sorry for not seeing this question earlier! October was the plan! However, nothing in my life likes to go to plan lol I'm still wishfully thinking but…moreSorry for not seeing this question earlier! October was the plan! However, nothing in my life likes to go to plan lol I'm still wishfully thinking but it'll probably be later round Nov :( As soon as I'm 100% I'll pop up the date! (less)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘FLASH:’ is a standalone in a series of interconnected standalones in Malorie Verdant’s ‘Penmore’ series. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

In this we meet single mother Camille Monroe aka Millie, she may look like she has her life all mapped out for her on the outside with her model appearance and sassy attitude but on the inside little pieces of herself are slowly crumbling into an abyss as each night when her memories of
Garden Of REden
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amy's Review

Millie was tough as nails, she had to be with the what life had dealt her.  Her determination and strength endeared her to me quickly.  I had been waiting to hear her story since finishing Stars and it didn't disappoint!

Cooper was something else, a hero you don't usually see, he life was spent straddling the line of good and bad.  He could have gone either way.  I needed Millie to be his saving grace.  His saving reward for powering through a life that most would never dream of havin
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Cooper Daniels is an ex-con. After spending two years behind bars, he has a promise to a friend to uphold. One semester at Penmore University, and he'll disappear and live the life expected of an ex-con.

Camille Monroe, or Millie, is a single mom who struggles. Thanks to her little girls grandmother and uncle, she can attend school and work at night. She has her sights set on success, and refuses to be distracted by anything, even hot guys.

When Cooper and Millie meet, she's working nights as a
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
My fave of the series so far! I liked the twisty parts in it and how the hero tried to do the best he could.
Jamie
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is second book in the Penmore series, but it was my first read in this series as well as the author, Malorie Verdant. I was able to jump right in to this book and had no issues following along. This book is told in dual point of view with a happily ever after, which is my favorite. This was a great book, it wasn't predictable at all, but had all the elements of a beautiful romance with fully characters that were great additions to the story.

Cooper Daniels has worked hard to get into Penmore
Sassy Southern
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cooper Daniels, 19, is not a fan of the words family and home after growing up in foster care and spending the past two years in jail. Now out he is trying to make something of himself while attending college and playing football.
Camille “Millie” Monroe is 21 and a single mother to Jessie. She relies on Tahnee, Jessie’s grandma, for help as she attends college and works to support them. At night Millie works as a Burlesque dancer to make ends meet.
When Cooper and Millie meet sparks fly in all di
Crysti Jane
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

To be honest, I really liked the cover because it reminded me of Jessica Rabbit (and I loved that movie as a kid). Ironically, there is a Jessica reference made in the book. The cover is what drew me to the book over the blurb this time.

This is book two of the series but can be read as a standalone. The characters do seem to be intertwined though. The main characters from book one appear in this book as
Brandy Castenada
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flash by Malorie Verdant. This was a first time read for me by author Malorie Verdant. Flash is the second book in the Pennmore book series and can be read as a standalone read. This book is really a great, passionate, and a page turner my eyes were glued. I could not put this book down! Flash is the story about Cooper Daniels, and Camille Monroe. Cooper and Camille are both students of Penmore State University. Cooper had it all planned out. He would be at school for the fall semester, and the ...more
Shanda
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cooper Daniels has enrolled in Penmore but he has an agenda. He does not expect much for his future as an ex-con but he has made a promise. He just needs to stick it out and exact a little revenge for his cellmate. It is not long before he sets his sights on Millie. This complicates his agenda when he realizes how all the players are connected. Does he move forward with his plan or call it off?

Millie is a struggling single mom. Finally, back in school she is determined to give her daughter a dre
Rebecca Austin
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
This was a great book that kept you interested from start to finish with some great twists that made you double think a few things.

Cooper did not have an easy go growing up but he had a close bond with Jake but when a tragedy strikes Cooper finds himself in jail. In jail Cooper meets Anthony Waters and the two become close and when Cooper gets out of jail he needs to do something for Anthony.

Millie herself had a good life until she found herself pregnant and on her own until Tahnee stepped in an
Tracey *Steamyreads*
This is a first for me, a book that I struggled to finish. It took me longer that I had hoped to get into the story, finding myself putting down my kindle on a couple of occasions. However, I still enjoyed the book once I was able to find a connection with the main characters.

I enjoyed Cooper’s determination not to go back to prison, to make his life a success. I adored his protectiveness over Millie and her daughter, it showcased the man he truly is and ultimately restores my belief that every
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy's Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is sexy and snarky. Verdant has done a fantastic job telling this story.
ShontyNZ
May 09, 2018
Saraking6070
Sep 09, 2018
Sara
Christine
This was the first book I had read from this author and I found it very enjoyable. The first half of the book moved a little slow for me, but the second half flowed much better, once it got deeper into the plot. I really thought Cooper and Millie were great together and had wonderful chemistry. Looking forward to going back and reading the first book in the series, learning about the other characters mentioned and seeing where it all began.

**I beta read an early version of this story**
Maxi
Lonnah A
May 10, 2018
Christine
Dec 16, 2017
Malorie first started reading romance books when she was twelve years old.

Her mother handed her a copy of Nora Robert’s Midnight Bayou and with resignation said, “Here you’ll love it, just skip the sex scenes.”

It was the only time she ever got to rebel as a kid, because after that day she spent her entire adolescence (and a lot of her adulthood for that matter) sitting inside devouring every roma

Penmore (2 books)