Start by marking “Voyeur” as Want to Read:
Voyeur

Voyeur

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  1,211 Ratings  ·  336 Reviews
I didn’t know she was my student the first time I paid to watch her at Voyeur.

Once she walked into my classroom, another smiling college freshman, I knew I should stop going. Stop watching.

But I couldn’t do it. Everything about her makes me want more, and once I realize she wants me too, the temptation becomes irresistible.

The worst part is that she has no idea her prof
ebook
Published April 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Voyeur, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Voyeur (stand-alone). Professor-student romance with secrets, painful pasts & a whole lot of voyeurism!

“Dr. Pierce.”
“Call me Callum or Cal while I’m inside you.”

Voyeur (stand-alone) centers around Professor Callum Pierce, Cal and his big secret: At night he is a voyeur.

Upon returning from holiday break Piece suddenly has two big secrets: He’s a Voyeur and his new obsession turns out to be his physics student Oaklyn Derringer, Oak grave-yarding at his exclusive club.

Then when Oaklyn bec
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I was lucky enough to beta read this story and what a freaking story it is!!!

Fiona Cole never writes the easy love story. She doesn't follow the trusted romance path and I love her for it. Her books are always ones that make me think, make me feel, LOTS, and usually make me seriously hot.

Callum is not your average alpha BBF and thank god for that. He's got demons to overcome and I loved that we got to see a man being equal parts vulnerable and brave. Gah!! He's a complex man and his growth in
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

VOYEUR: is a full length stand-alone, romance novel by new to me author Fiona Cole. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Oaklyn and Professor Callum Pierce aka Cal.

Voyeur: A person who gets sexual satisfaction by watching sexual acts.

Nineteen year old freshman student Oaklyn Deringer is majoring in biology with the intention of going into physical therapy. Struggling to make ends meet she takes a job at Voyeur
Jeannine Allison
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

That single, and not at all sufficient, word was on repeat in my mind as I read this book. Truthfully, erotica isn't typically my thing. But this book is most definitely MY THING!! I LOVED it 😍😍 I was supposed to be writing (don't judge 🙈), and instead I spent an entire day devouring Callum and Oaklyn's beautiful story 💛 I was even reading it at work, and yes, that's as awkward as it sounds...

description

But I just couldn't put it down. I loved everything about it. I rarely describe books
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: 🤦🏻♀ I'm super bummed, because that blurb had me all kinds of excited for this potentially hot and taboo subject. So, I'll apologize now if this gets a little ranty...

I struggled with both characters (especially towards the end), and by the end of the book I really didn't care all that much about what was going to happen with them. I felt like both of them acted way to immaturely and needed to freaking communicate!

I skimmed. A lot.

Their separation was stupid IMO. I don't
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
This is so much more than a hot story! Don’t get me wrong, it’s 🔥🔥but there’s a lot more to it than that. It’s an fantastic story of love and compassion. A story of hope and healing. Fiona Cole has penned a fantastically beautiful story that I’m sure to remember for a long time to come.

“I dove in and began devouring her lips, eating her promise straight from them. I wanted to take her everywhere with me.”

Callum and Oaklyn’s connection is beautiful. The love and understanding she exhibits when c
Fiona Cole
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Voyeur: A person who gets sexual satisfaction by watching sexual acts.

I stared as her features pulled me in, entranced me as I mapped every inch. Something about her ensnared all of my senses and wouldn’t let me go. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was. Maybe physical attraction? It felt bigger than that, like a planet that was pulling me into its orbit.

Too soon she slipped behind the wall I knew led to the employee’s lounge. I took one last quick pull of my drink and abandoned it, half fu
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars
Fiona Cole is a master at merging sex and romance together so the end result is an emotional and engaging story with flawed and strong characters. Voyeur is just that. This story is so much more than the title. This isn’t just about a man who gets his rocks off by watching other people indulge in sexual activities. No, there’s so much more to Callum and the young woman Oaklyn who works at Voyeur in her spare time and is his student at college.

Their story is intense, sweet and heartbreak
Jessica Florence
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has done something that hasn't been done in a long time. It held me captive being a contemporary romance when I had grown burned out from the genre for a few months now.
I knew as soon as I saw the blurb that I would enjoy this book, it was intriguing and forbidden enough to make me excited.
So when the author was offering ARCs to authors, I volunteered as tribute.
Voyeur was a sexy as hell story that wrapped itself around my heart and squeezed when I wasn't paying attention.
The author
Olga therebelreader
4.5 SUPERNOVA stars

I was surprised to see that I freaking loved the story so much even though it's about another teacher-student relationship. There's something thrilling when you are living in a dangerous, forbidden zone. From the very first page, I fell in love with the voice of the novel. There were times when this book was difficult to read. Callum. Oh, Callum. This man is a poor, sad broken soul. You'd think these things would make him less attractive, right? Wrong. Callum is as hot as they
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
***3 STARS***

A solid 3 STARS from me as I didn't feel like it was that bad but I didn't feel like is was that good either.

Review to come. . .
Kandi Steiner
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indies-who-rock
Man oh man.

When I saw the cover reveal for Voyeur, I immediately added it to my TBR. And then, I got an ARC, and I jumped in as SOON as that baby hit my Kindle. I was so excited. First of all, THAT BLURB. And the cover, and the fact that I've been wanting to read Fiona Cole for some time now, but haven't.

Well, damn. What a ride she took me on.

I'll confess, I'm not usually an erotica reader. There were definitely some differences in this book compared to what I usually read, and I saw that within
Vanessa (nessreads)
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "All the stars in the sky" Stars!!!!!

Every time I read a Fiona Cole book I think I know what I'm getting myself into, but in the end, she surprises me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And here I thought I had my favorite Fiona book already securely placed on my top shelf. I thought I had my favorite Fiona couple permanently written in pen, because surely there was no need to erase. Well, I had another thing coming because Fiona changed that with Voyeur
Jacqueline's Reads
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
3.5 Hot Hot Hot Stars

Voyeur was one of those Kindle Unlimited, never-heard-of-the-author before, decided to try it out kind of reads.

Voyeur is a very different book. First off, it’s erotic, YAY! I love my steam. There are parts of the book I liked and some parts I could do without.

First off, half of the book is descriptive writing. Voyeur to my surprise is a meaty book, so don’t think you are getting one of those 2 hour smutty reads, it’s a full length novel. Could 20% been edited down? Yeah. I
Christine
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't let the title fool you. Yes, the voyeurism plays an important role in the story.....but deep down it is so much more than that. It is a beautiful and captivating love story that had me hooked from the beginning. I absolutely loved Oakley & Callum's story and I could not get through the pages fast enough. Plenty of emotion and all of the steamy goodness that I have come to expect from the author. It was amazing!

I really love that Fiona isn't afraid to push the boundaries of sexuality, b
chandler ainsley ♕

such promise, such disappointment

went into this not knowing much, but was quickly excited to learn that it was about a voyeuristic sex club. patrons pay a monthly fee and request to watch certain "scenes" by different workers. how fcking cool! I've genuinely never heard of anything like this so I was very interested to learn about it.

oaklyn is a super poor college student with abhorrently shitty parents who spent her entire semester's loan on fixing their car/whatever the fuck else. she has to f
Jill
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I thought waiting a little bit to write my review would ease my dislike for this this book, but it’s been over a week since I finished Voyuer, and my dislike for it is still as strong as ever. Now I know I’m one of the VERY FEW who didn’t like this book, so this review is clearly how I feel about it, so don’t let this review deter you from giving this book a try, after all it does have a bunch of 5 star reviews.

So, lets jump right in…

Ok I was so freaking excited to read this book. I have been l
Chelsea
May 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: damaged-mc, erotica
2 Stars

I must admit that the blurb intrigues me. The forbidden plot intrigues me as well. Add to that are some raving reviews. But sadly, despite everything, this book didn't work out for me.

I can't imagine a person who wasn't a prostitute to be "okay" working at Voyeur. No qualms at all.

I like how Callum tried to fight his attraction towards Oakley at first, but that's about it. Although Oakley was a bit skittish in the beginning, she seems to be bold as their relationship more like sexual
Chloe reads
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Voyeur stars

OH.MY. fucking. GOD. TOO MANY FEELS!

Voyeur is my first ever Fiona Cole book and it certainly won't be the last. This book captivated me from page fucking one. I literally couldn’t bring myself to put it down for even a minute. It consumed me and I loved every minute of it. Voyeur is now one of my favourite student/teacher romances. It is just breathtaking.

description

Oaklyn Derringer a 19 year old college student. She is independent, strong, mature and just so fucking lovable. I loved,
~ Cariad ~
Mar 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Umm...SOLD!
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, foreword-pr
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
So one of my book besties (Michelle Clay) suggested I give this book a try and WOAH am I totally glad that I did! Voyeur is my first Fiona Cole read, but after experience a story like this one I know that it certainly will not be my last!

This story takes forbidden romance to a whole new level and will leave you hot and bothered from beginning to end. Fiona Cole sure knows how to write scenes in a way where readers could close their eyes and picture
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
Apr 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
*1.5 stars
Don’t have much to say but that I didn’t really enjoy it. I had many problems. Mostly the lack of plot. I felt it was the same thing over again. The characters has insta love. Oaklyn has NO depth to her. & Callum was just weird. He went from cold to hot in seconds and was always changing his mind. I don’t really know who he is. Idk it started off super interesting and then just spiraled down. Ahh I feel bad for giving such a bad review. The writing was easy to read and I enjoyed it
Annette Brignac
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As my first read from Fiona Cole, my mind is utterly blown! Such a spectacular read from her. An original story that hits on subjects that we don't talk about in society, but done in the most beautifully respectful way possible.

I adored Callum & Oaklyn. Both strong characters that we get to watch grow throughout the story. I adored how supportive they were of each other in the times that it was needed. I have to say, I'll be remembering these two for quite a while.

There's a definite rollerco
Jess (Sea Reads)
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2018
review 21

*Arc generously provided in exchange for an honest review*

“Her eyes sparked with more. With a yearning she couldn’t hide behind the demure tilt of her lips no matter how hard she tried. She looked at me like she knew what desire was and imagined me giving all of it to her.”

Voyeur by Fiona Cole was seriously so much more than you would ever expect from the title. If you are going into this (or shying away from it) I can guarantee it's nothing you will expect it to be. Is it a forbidden romance
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
3.5 Stars!!!! I really enjoyed Voyeur. It was impossible to put down! Sexy, intriguing, fast paced, it engaged me from beginning to end. It’s got a lot of sexy times (A LOTTTTTTTT), but also has some serious feels as our Hero has some major demons. Overall, I really really really liked this one, would most definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a quick, sexy, and mildly angsty read. It's a little taboo, a little forbidden, a lot sexy and the perfect way to spend a night or afternoon ...more
Damjana
May 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @42%

I just lost interest, I don't care what will happen (ending of course is predictable), what his demons are, how they will solve teacher-student relationship problem...
I am freak for details and some things just don't add up. When author wants something to happen, she should write authentic scenes so we can belive them. I can't read book which doesn't fulfil this basic request of mine. Another pro for DNF was weak heroine.
Julie
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This forbidden read was perfect

Wow, I've read many but this one of my favorites. Oh I loved Callum and his tortured soul, he was. Oakley? So patient and compassionate... I adore her. Simply a page turner for me!
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
2.5

The first 65% I enjoyed, with their tension and resistance but past that point, things started to drag. Also, the way his issues were written didn't convince me and it felt like things were brushed over just so they could (view spoiler)
Ari
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars!*
Maryse's Book Blo...: Voyeur BR - May 14 - Possible Spoilers 49 12 May 15, 2018 08:33PM
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more
More about Fiona Cole

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All We Knew (The Cabots, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seek Me with All Your Heart (Land of Canaan, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Schemer (A Hot Romantic Comedy) (Harbor City Book 3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
“I dreamed of making love to her under the stars.” 0 likes