Start by marking “Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)” as Want to Read:
Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)

Voyeur

(Voyeur #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  7,148 ratings  ·  1,067 reviews
I didn’t know she was my student the first time I paid to watch her at Voyeur.

Once she walked into my classroom, another smiling college freshman, I knew I should stop going. Stop watching.

But I couldn’t do it. Everything about her makes me want more, and once I realize she wants me too, the temptation becomes irresistible.

The worst part is that she has no idea her prof
Published April 26th 2018 (first published April 21st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Voyeur, please sign up.

·  7,148 ratings  ·  1,067 reviews

Start your review of Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Voyeur (stand-alone). Professor-student romance with secrets, painful pasts & a whole lot of voyeurism!

“Dr. Pierce.”
“Call me Callum or Cal while I’m inside you.”

Voyeur (stand-alone) centers around Professor Callum Pierce, Cal and his big secret: At night he is a voyeur.

Upon returning from holiday break Piece suddenly has two big secrets: He’s a Voyeur and his new obsession turns out to be his physics student Oaklyn Derringer, Oak grave-yarding at his exclusive club.

Then when Oaklyn bec
Christy
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

photo IMG_2366_zpsaybfhmpp.png
“I dreamed of making love to her under the stars.”

Voyeur was my first book by Fiona Cole, and after that, I'll definitely be reading more!

Oaklyn is a nineteen year old college freshman who's desperate. Going to school and getting her degree is her top priority, but after her parents cashed her loan check, she doesn't know how she'll pay for it. When a friend recommends she get a job at Voyeur, a club where people... watch, Oaklyn isn't sure if it's for her. But really
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I was lucky enough to beta read this story and what a freaking story it is!!!

Fiona Cole never writes the easy love story. She doesn't follow the trusted romance path and I love her for it. Her books are always ones that make me think, make me feel, LOTS, and usually make me seriously hot.

Callum is not your average alpha BBF and thank god for that. He's got demons to overcome and I loved that we got to see a man being equal parts vulnerable and brave. Gah!! He's a complex man and his growth in
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm super bummed, because that blurb had me all kinds of excited for this potentially hot and taboo subject. So, I'll apologize now if this gets a little ranty...

I struggled with both characters (especially towards the end), and by the end of the book I really didn't care all that much about what was going to happen with them. I felt like both of them acted way too immaturely and needed to freaking communicate!

I skimmed. A lot.

Their separation was stupid IMO. I do
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

VOYEUR: is a full length stand-alone, romance novel by new to me author Fiona Cole. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Oaklyn and Professor Callum Pierce aka Cal.

Voyeur: A person who gets sexual satisfaction by watching sexual acts.

Nineteen year old freshman student Oaklyn Deringer is majoring in biology with the intention of going into physical therapy. Struggling to make ends meet she takes
Jeannine Allison
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

That single, and not at all sufficient, word was on repeat in my mind as I read this book. Truthfully, erotica isn't typically my thing. But this book is most definitely MY THING!! I LOVED it 😍😍 I was supposed to be writing (don't judge 🙈), and instead I spent an entire day devouring Callum and Oaklyn's beautiful story 💛 I was even reading it at work, and yes, that's as awkward as it sounds...

description

But I just couldn't put it down. I loved everything about it. I rarely describe books
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
This book is hot! :D
The only thing that could have made the story better for me would have been more character development for the hero. Likeeeeee... flashbacks to his childhood would have totally helped.. but I am a sucker for those lol A girl can dream!
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
This is so much more than a hot story! Don’t get me wrong, it’s 🔥🔥but there’s a lot more to it than that. It’s an fantastic story of love and compassion. A story of hope and healing. Fiona Cole has penned a fantastically beautiful story that I’m sure to remember for a long time to come.

“I dove in and began devouring her lips, eating her promise straight from them. I wanted to take her everywhere with me.”

Callum and Oaklyn’s connection is beautiful. The love and understanding she exhibits when c
Fiona Cole
Mar 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Voyeur: A person who gets sexual satisfaction by watching sexual acts.

I stared as her features pulled me in, entranced me as I mapped every inch. Something about her ensnared all of my senses and wouldn’t let me go. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was. Maybe physical attraction? It felt bigger than that, like a planet that was pulling me into its orbit.

Too soon she slipped behind the wall I knew led to the employee’s lounge. I took one last quick pull of my drink and abandoned it, half fu
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
WARNING: it could get ranty off in here.

I ended up here... for obvious reasons.

I mean, come on! A club where you get to watch people shilly shally?

I assumed boy meets girl at said club and that's probably a no-no.
I assumed again that boy probably turns out to be girl's teacher and that's also a no-no.

So... taboo on top of taboo on top of taboo a.k.a. the most delectable naughty trifle ever!

To which Cupcake said:

Things are going well. They're hot for each other and that came through on page but
Malene
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars
Fiona Cole is a master at merging sex and romance together so the end result is an emotional and engaging story with flawed and strong characters. Voyeur is just that. This story is so much more than the title. This isn’t just about a man who gets his rocks off by watching other people indulge in sexual activities. No, there’s so much more to Callum and the young woman Oaklyn who works at Voyeur in her spare time and is his student at college.

Their story is intense, sweet and heartbreak
Jessica Florence
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has done something that hasn't been done in a long time. It held me captive being a contemporary romance when I had grown burned out from the genre for a few months now.
I knew as soon as I saw the blurb that I would enjoy this book, it was intriguing and forbidden enough to make me excited.
So when the author was offering ARCs to authors, I volunteered as tribute.
Voyeur was a sexy as hell story that wrapped itself around my heart and squeezed when I wasn't paying attention.
The author
Nicola
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Voyeur is one of those reads that brings a little bit of everything. I love a forbidden romance and there’s none more so than student and professor.

description Dr. Pierce.”
“Cal. Call me Callum or Cal while I’m inside you.”

Some books are impossible to put down despite not quite hitting the heights you hope for and this fell into that category. I loved Oaklyn and Callum together and how they were portrayed—he an intelligent, complex man and she a strong, smart young woman with a head on her sho
Olga therebelreader
4.5 SUPERNOVA stars

I was surprised to see that I freaking loved the story so much even though it's about another teacher-student relationship. There's something thrilling when you are living in a dangerous, forbidden zone. From the very first page, I fell in love with the voice of the novel. There were times when this book was difficult to read. Callum. Oh, Callum. This man is a poor, sad broken soul. You'd think these things would make him less attractive, right? Wrong. Callum is as hot as they
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
***3 STARS***

A solid 3 STARS from me as I didn't feel like it was that bad but I didn't feel like is was that good either.

Review to come. . .
Syndi
Sep 13, 2020 rated it liked it
This book puts me on a dilemma.

What I like:
1. The steamy is steamy and playful. Especially the voyeur part.
2. The writing style is good. Enough to make the plot/ story moving

What I do not like:
1. The chemistry is off. I can not feel the chemistry between Oakland and Callum.
2. The author putting too much into the story. There is forbidden romance, age gap, kinky, sexual abuse etc. Too much and losing focus.

So I end up with middle conclusion.

3 stars
Kandi Steiner
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indies-who-rock
Man oh man.

When I saw the cover reveal for Voyeur, I immediately added it to my TBR. And then, I got an ARC, and I jumped in as SOON as that baby hit my Kindle. I was so excited. First of all, THAT BLURB. And the cover, and the fact that I've been wanting to read Fiona Cole for some time now, but haven't.

Well, damn. What a ride she took me on.

I'll confess, I'm not usually an erotica reader. There were definitely some differences in this book compared to what I usually read, and I saw that within
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
This had a really interesting premise and the scenes were steammmy. Unfortunately, both the plot and the characters felt like they were lacking something and I didn't really like either.
Bee
Jun 09, 2020 marked it as dnf
Life is too short to read stupid books. DNF at 30%.
chan ☆

such promise, such disappointment

went into this not knowing much, but was quickly excited to learn that it was about a voyeuristic sex club. patrons pay a monthly fee and request to watch certain "scenes" by different workers. how fcking cool! I've genuinely never heard of anything like this so I was very interested to learn about it.

oaklyn is a super poor college student with abhorrently shitty parents who spent her entire semester's loan on fixing their car/whatever the fuck else. she has to f
Sabrina
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Elle
BYE FELICIA! aka DNF @53%

Empty promises. The story failed to satisfy my curiosity. It has been over 3 days and I couldn't finish it. I think the plot is really generic. Our girl is a poor freshmen who earn money from sexy club. Voyeur as in the title. Her job is quite simple and no sex "really" needed. However, our man is a grumpy old professor from college who hasn't been laid for who-knows. He instantly lusting our girl. The plot has dragging too much with no progression. And finally, I de
Christine
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't let the title fool you. Yes, the voyeurism plays an important role in the story.....but deep down it is so much more than that. It is a beautiful and captivating love story that had me hooked from the beginning. I absolutely loved Oaklyn & Callum's story and I could not get through the pages fast enough. Plenty of emotion and all of the steamy goodness that I have come to expect from the author. It was amazing!

I really love that Fiona isn't afraid to push the boundaries of sexuality, but
SusanAhh
“So beautiful. Like the most intense supernova every single time…”

It has taken me a longer than usual (for me) time to get my thoughts together for this marvelous, delightfully deeper, sexually charged read which features a kinky twist on one of my favorite tropes the hot professor forbidden (but legal) student romance. Perhaps it is the difficulty I may be having in balancing expressing the real value of this read, both as entertainment and stimulating thought, with not giving away too much of
Vanessa (nessreads)
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "All the stars in the sky" Stars!!!!!

Every time I read a Fiona Cole book I think I know what I'm getting myself into, but in the end, she surprises me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And here I thought I had my favorite Fiona book already securely placed on my top shelf. I thought I had my favorite Fiona couple permanently written in pen, because surely there was no need to erase. Well, I had another thing coming because Fiona changed that with Voyeur
Chloe reads
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Voyeur stars

OH.MY. fucking. GOD. TOO MANY FEELS!

Voyeur is my first ever Fiona Cole book and it certainly won't be the last. This book captivated me from page fucking one. I literally couldn’t bring myself to put it down for even a minute. It consumed me and I loved every minute of it. Voyeur is now one of my favourite student/teacher romances. It is just breathtaking.

description

Oaklyn Derringer a 19 year old college student. She is independent, strong, mature and just so fucking lovable. I
Jill
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I thought waiting a little bit to write my review would ease my dislike for this this book, but it’s been over a week since I finished Voyuer, and my dislike for it is still as strong as ever. Now I know I’m one of the VERY FEW who didn’t like this book, so this review is clearly how I feel about it, so don’t let this review deter you from giving this book a try, after all it does have a bunch of 5 star reviews.

So, lets jump right in…

Ok I was so freaking excited to read this book. I have been l
Jacqueline's Reads
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
3.5 Hot Hot Hot Stars

Voyeur was one of those Kindle Unlimited, never-heard-of-the-author before, decided to try it out kind of reads.

Voyeur is a very different book. First off, it’s erotic, YAY! I love my steam. There are parts of the book I liked and some parts I could do without.

First off, half of the book is descriptive writing. Voyeur to my surprise is a meaty book, so don’t think you are getting one of those 2 hour smutty reads, it’s a full length novel. Could 20% been edited down? Yeah. I
Meltanirie
Aldy
rated it did not like it
Shavonne  Torres
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Mar 02, 2018
Kelly Green
:sighs: Ok I am going to try my best to articulate my feelings on this book.

I am obsessed! I love Cal and Oaklyn so much that it is not even funny!💖😍 When I was supposed to be working I was daydreaming of these 2! I could not get them out of my mind. I would count down the minutes until I could go read about them some more. When I was not reading about them I was going over what I just read and trying to speculate what would happen next!
I am not going to lie.... they broke my heart a little 💔 (
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Wow!! As per my usual MO I went into this book blind and clueless, the cover and title alone made me want to read it. It sucked me in from the get go and kept me captivated throughout the entire story. Not only did it pack some heat, it was also a story full of love and compassion. I do love a good taboo story as well and Voyeur delivered.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Amie M
Sue Bashford
Krys The Reading Blogger
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cal and Oak definitely had a taboo romance, filled with a huge unfortunate obstacle. My heart broke for them both. Student/Teacher romances are usually faced with many issues from outside parties but it was very different to see that their issues were more amongst themselves. Glad they were able to eventually solve it and just be one.

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.
Cindy M. Green
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️ 4.5 Clark Kent hot and sexy stars ⭐️⭐️

Fiona Cole does not write conventional love stories and that makes her writing all the more compelling! Voyeur is no exception, from the very first page the entire concept of this forbidden romance is sexy, intriguing and captivating.

Oaklyn is an extremely strong, independent heroine. No matter how tough life got, she found a way to make things work so she could accomplish her goals and dreams. I admire how she stood by the unconventional decisions she
Readers Together
Fiona Cole is quickly becoming a one-click author for me. After reading Shame and Make it to the Altar last week and enjoying them so thoroughly, I figured why not? When I was tagged in the sign up for an ARC of Voyeur, however, I had my doubts as to whether I’d enjoy it as much. Maybe it was just Kevin and Ana that I loved so much, nothing could compete with them and maybe it was the author at the top of her game and anything else was downhill. Erm, yeah, that’s not true. Fiona Cole’s writing c ...more
Lisa Marie Barrera
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! JUST WOW!!! VOYEUR By Fiona Cole...Blew My Mind Out of the Water!!! This Book is NOT for the Faint of Hearts and leaves you SPEECHLESS!!! JUST SPEECHLESS!!! Fiona Cole can put you in another World where you can get Lost in the moment from the Very beginning and Wonder WHERE you Ventured to.
Callum and Oaklyn story is NOT your common Student/Teacher Storytelling. Their story takes you Outside the Box like Fiona Cole knows how to do and gives you ALL THE FEELS!!
Dr. Callum Pierce is NOT you
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR VOYEUR!! OMG, what a freaking fantastic story with all the feels. This is a beautiful emotional love story, that is taboo, but has a sweet side also. Callum and Oaklyn have so much chemistry and these two need each other, even though they should not, the pull is to strong. Fiona Cole pushes the limit in her storytelling in a delicious way and makes you crave more. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Amy
Jackie pinhorn
Kayla
Kay Pfluke
Cheyenne
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Damn this book was seductive! This was my first book by author Fiona Cole, and certainly not my last. Voyeur is essentially a forbidden romance that centers around two characters named Oaklyn and Callum. Oaklyn is a student trying to make ends meet by working at a sex club. Callum is her professor that has watched her perform and is intoxicated by her. Can these two people that have connected on a deeper level manage to date while not being caught? This story is exhilarating, beautiful, enga ...more
Melanie Helms
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy shiitake mushrooms. this was super hot! 🔥🔥 This student teacher book was soooo good and smoking hot. Totally a one handed read! Love those kind of reads 😂😉 Callum and Oaklyn fight for what they want between money issues and past occurrence in Cal's past that scared him and leave him broken. Oaklyn finds out that she suddenly has to take care of things herself while at college as a freshman. In change of things, things change and feelings become involved. I loved this book so much. I've come ...more
Shelli
Megan Baxter
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've had all of Fiona's books for a while, but I'm so far behind on my reading I haven't had a chance to get to them. I'm going to have to make time now. I sort of had some expectations going in, but Voyeur exceeded them and completely blew me away. I'm so glad she wrote this story, and that I got the chance to read it.
I just need Jackson's story now. Like, really need. I'm so excited for that one I can't stand it.
Sabrina Pawn
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Ever since I read Shame Me Not, Fiona Cole has become one of my go to authors to read. Her stories just consume me, they get imbedded in me for so long that I am always itchy to see when she'll be coming out with her next book and more angsty to know what trope she's going to write about next.

She definitely delivered with Voyeur. My hat goes down to her for writing a book with such sensitive triggers, yet she nailed it. This book will have you hooked from beginning to end. You will find yourself
Pam
Shelves: arcs
The cover alone was enough to get me totally invested in reading this story. Then add in the student/teacher dynamics and you've got a winner all around. What a unique and interesting concept behind Voyeur as well. Nathan and Oaklyn were a very hot couple, but not in the traditional sense. I don't want to go into details with this story because I think it will ruin the reading dynamic for anybody who picks up this book. The story is not completely unique, but it is still different than any other ...more
Lauren Jones
Lindsay
Mar 04, 2018
Tees_BookCave
Mar 04, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Add Location Detail 2 9 May 18, 2020 03:36AM
Maryse's Book Blo...: Voyeur BR - May 14 - Possible Spoilers 49 21 May 15, 2018 08:33PM

• Unconditional
  • Love Unexpected
  • Him
  • Misbehaved
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Credence
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Burnout
  • Mr. Masters (Mr. Series, #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Birthday Girl
  • Torn (All Torn Up, #1)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Medicine Man
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • The Truth about Heartbreak
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (6 books)