Start by marking “Orange 2” as Want to Read:
Orange 2

Orange 2

(Orange #2)

"Liebe Naho..."
... nicht ungewöhnlich, dass ein Brief an Naho mit dieser Anrede beginnt. Aber da will doch jemand tatsächlich Naho Takamiya weismachen, dass ihr zukünftiges Ich sich selbst diesen Brief geschrieben haben soll!! Ein Brief aus der Zukunft?! Naho glaubt das natürlich erst nicht, doch dann geschehen die Dinge wirklich so, wie sie in dem Brief beschrieben wurde
Published February 28th 2018 by Carlsen (first published November 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Orange 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orange 2

Start your review of Orange 2
Shannon
So many feels with this series. The more you know the more it hurts.

I also really like that they talk about the whole time travel paradox instead of just glossing over it and doing whatever they want. I'm so scared for Kakeru though. Lots of darkness in this story and a very real feel to all of the events.

Fantastic series! And I'm only at the beginning! Here's hoping it continues on, though I'm not worried at all that it won't.
Nicole
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is so heartbreakingly beautiful!
Veronica Morfi
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! That ending! I have to read the next one ASAP. Unfortunately, being at work I will have to wait. I don't want to start crying in front of everyone...
Mary ♥
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5 stars

*review in the last volume as always*
Paola
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The feels. So many feels. Orange is so good. This volume has been a rollercoaster of emotions: you feel happy for the characters when they feel happy and then you feel devastated when they hurt, and the only thing you want to do is to protect them.

Suwa is the best bro ever, he's being so supportive of Kakeru and Naho despite his own feelings; Naho is exasperating at times, but her position is truly difficult; and Kakeru, poor baby, is in such a bad,dark place at the moment (I've been there, I c
julia herondale
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as good or even better than the first book. I couldn't stop smiling and crying while reading it
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Kira Schumacher
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With the twist revealed at the end of this one, orange easily became one of my most favorite mangas I ever read. I loved the idea that it is about friendship and companionship much more than it is strictly about romantic love.

Good God, at the end of the day it is so easy to make me happy with some good old friendship dynamics. Found family tropes, yes please and thank you.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl)
Straight to my feelz. Suwa!!!
Christian Cuabo
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need a happy ending. . . 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Zaz
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Haha, Naho made me cry. The story is evolving smoothly, the art is well done and, really, the characters are likable. There were many moving moments and even if they were very teenager-like, I enjoyed how everyone reacted. The friends were very supportive to each others and the complicity they have was great.
Loredana (Bookinista08)
This reminds me so much of All the Bright Places, that I cannot even!! Aaannd... now I'm crying... Also, this second volume was much better than the first one. We got story development, character development, maybe even better graphic.
Laury Plum
malayna
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
MY OPINION: ****
Bonus Summer Reading Challenge #13.5

I found this one slightly more interesting than the first volume because it focused more on her relationships with the two boys rather than her new findings about the letter.

The letter still played a large role, obviously, but we also started to see Naho making her own choices based on how her own present was changing based on her previous decisions.

Kakeru and Naho have a more romantic relationship though both are shy and confused about where
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Ahh Suwa is the best <3

It's weird trying to express how much you love something even though it hits too close to home and breaks your heart.
- Fey - Es
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Suwa is my fav so far...
Samantta S.
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I felt so much in just one hour.
Thanks!
Tabea Vanessa
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I need more!!! I need to find out what happens!!!!
Ana  Lelis
Wow what a manga! It's my favorite from this series so far. It was so incredible, I laughed, got worried, excited, happy... I love these characters, I can't help but care about them so much and wish the best for them.

description
Faewithlove
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh. That ending kept me craving for the third book. Can she confess her love to Kakeru already? I can't wait any longer.
Alex
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 日本語
I managed to not cry this volume but the tears definitely welled up in my eyes! This had a SERIOUSLY shocking ending and there were some heart stoppers along the way too! I need to read the third volume asap!! I love how on board all the classmates are about creating a romance too and how the two protagonists express their feelings is super cute too!
Leanne Crabtree
This is a series I'm going to read back to back. Simply because I need to know what's going to happen. Will they save him? Will she change the future and end up with him? Or will she end up living with the other guy (who, unfortunately, I can't remember the name of)?

It's just a different and emotional story. I even cried a little in this one, too.

I'll be starting Volume 3 in the morning!
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
I love seeing all these friends growing closer, realizing their feelings, dealing with heartbreak and worry. Naho is so cute as she learns not to be so nervous around boys, and she is growing stronger and more confident on every page!
I am loving this manga so much! The artwork is good, the story really tugs at your heartstrings!
Chanel Rastings
Great for children, but as an adult I feel like these topics are dealt with in a childish way. Still, it was great to see suicide talked about in a manga.
Sometimes I feel like manga aren’t for me.. the main girl is ridiculous, and since I already saw it in other mangas, I know that it’s a “trope”, maybe ?
Leah
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
-my progression reading Orange-
Me: Awwww it's so cute!
Me: I feel so conflicted! I can't decide who I feel worse for in this whole story.
Me: *weeping*
Me: YES! It's off hiatus soon! *continues to tell everyone I know including anime hating friends*

...that sums it up.
Janani(ஜனனி)
OH GOD! This is not fair. They are playing with my emotions. This was so good. Damn, the ending.

description

I JUST COULDN'T.

THE BEST!
Juliette Lunarfeather
OMG the feelings... This manga is so beautiful, full of sweetness and poetry and sadness.
The characters are so natural and realistic, so human. And I cried . I can’t help but cry each time I read this series of manga and this is only the sequel, I am not ready for what I feel is coming...
Olivia
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2015_book
read in Indonesian version by M&C!
Fuwahh.. Naho noticed you Suwa :"D
*talking to the manga
Holly Letson
This is one of the best manga series I have read in quite awhile. Very emotional. It really pulls at your heartstrings.
Hussein Baher
OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDD !!! that reveal thooooooooooo at the end ahhhhhhh !!!!
i am obsessed with this story ugh
GIVE ME VOLUME 3 NOWWW
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Silent Voice, Vol. 1 (A Silent Voice, #1)
  • The Gods Lie
  • 君は夏のなか [Kimi wa Natsu no Naka]
  • アオハライド 10 (Ao Haru Ride, #10)
  • Anohana, vol. 3
  • アオハライド 3 (Ao Haru Ride, #3)
  • Anohana, vol. 1
  • アオハライド 8 (Ao Haru Ride, #8)
  • あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。 2
  • アオハライド 9 (Ao Haru Ride, #9)
  • アオハライド 2 (Ao Haru Ride, #2)
  • アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)
  • 聲の形 3 [Koe no Katachi 3] (A Silent Voice, #3)
  • アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)
  • アオハライド 12 (Ao Haru Ride, #12)
  • アオハライド 6 (Ao Haru Ride, #6)
  • 聲の形 2 [Koe no Katachi 2] (A Silent Voice, #2)
  • アオハライド 7 (Ao Haru Ride, #7)
Ichigo Takano is a Japanese comic strip author. She is mainly known for being the author of the manga Orange.
Associated names : 高野 苺

Orange (6 books)
  • Orange 1 (オレンジ, #1)
  • Orange 3 (オレンジ, #3)
  • Orange 4 (オレンジ, #4)
  • Orange 5 (オレンジ, #5)
  • Orange: Future (Orange, #6)

News & Interviews