Start by marking “Montreal (International Guy, #6)” as Want to Read:
Montreal (International Guy, #6)

(International Guy #6)

The sixth book in the sexy International Guy Series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Audrey Carlan.

Montreal, Canada—where the summers can get a little sticky.

I should have known better. Never fall, Parker. Now I’m getting as far away from my personal problems as I can. Back to business. Except it’s hard to focus on anything but the prospect of a good time with my
Published August 21st 2018 by Brilliance Audio

To ask other readers questions about Montreal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montreal

Start your review of Montreal (International Guy, #6)
Calliss
Feb 26, 2020 rated it liked it
This was yet another one in the series, that I werent so crazy about. I must admit I was excited to see were this book would go, following the excitement of book 5, but sadly... I werent that entertained.

Parker turns into someone that I really couldent get a grip on and some of the pages were hard to read (because of his moaning)

The main story also lacked a bit for me, and I did not at all care for the client.

Still, reading on, hoping book 7 will be way better :D
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This series is a must read. I can never put it down now I'm waiting for the next book. ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GOD.

I did NOT expect this book.

A business woman in need of help after her ideas have been leaked to her competitors weeks before their actual release. She needs help and help comes in form of 3 handsome men and a gorgeous, fiesta female and let me tell you now, you’re in for a ride with this one.

Wendy is finally on her first undercover mission for IG with the guys, they need her skills that none of the rest of them have and seeing her work her magic throughout this book has been real
Ceej Chargualaf
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
International Guy: Montreal is a rollercoaster of heartache, temptation, shock, grief, wicked HOTness, and a love that cannot be denied!

What a book! Audrey took me on a ride that had me yelling at my Kindle, throwing my Kindle (then rushing to pick it up and hope I didn’t break it), putting it down so I could stop the tears that flowed down my cheeks, then holding it to my chest with hope.

The disbelief was incredible. I don’t know if I’ve cussed more at Audrey in this book than any other, I swea
Tracey Vuolo
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Audrey is shaking things up in Montreal and your heart may skip a few beats. Parker and Sky are at a crossroads and trouble and trust don't go hand in hand. Wendy goes undercover to help the guys with their new client and all hell breaks loose. Shots are flying all over the place. Ms. Carlan finds this fantastic balance between love, grief, and shock value that has you on the edge on your seat and you won’t put this book down.

My emotions could not be contained and I might have freaked out just a
Phyl
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
The guys are heading to Montreal.
Cyber-tech company CEO wants them to ferret out a rat in her company who’s selling secrets.
Unfortunately this one was my least favourite. The CEO Alexis was in my opinion shameless flirt and completely unprofessional. After the last book, Skyler and Parker relationship comes to a screeching halt. Due to him being a dumb ass he becomes a whiny bitch pretty much throughout the whole book.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Montreal was filled with so much heartache! And I wanted to take Park by the shoulders hand just tell him to get his head screwed on right once more.
There was a lot going on in this story, and it was cool to see all three guys going for a job.
Amy
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had so much action and angst in it. It's awesome because you never know what is going to come next. I love Parker!!! ...more
Jeananna
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW what a roller coaster of emotions! Mad at Parker for jumping to conclusions but want to hug him tight and make him feel better too. I want to smack Skyler for her bad choice and then give her a high five for being the better person and helping someone who cant help themselves.

All of this before we even talk about this months client!! and then Wendy??? That last chapter is a killer and will leave you holding your breath for London!!
Martha
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay.. I am going to have to say that this is the BEST in the Series yet... It has so many ups, down, twists, turns, etc... I could not stop reading this one.

International Guy takes quite the job in Montreal. They ALL must go on this adventure with Wendy included. If you loved Wendy before you will fall for her all over again. What an amazing asset to this already incredible team. Think of Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds with a bit of a naughty side.. She has the style, humor, and is an AMAZ
Angela's Book Addiction
Montreal (International Guy #6) by Audrey Carlan is the sixth novella in the twelve novella International Guy series. The series follows Parker Ellis, co-owner and operator of International Guy Inc., as he and his partners, Bo and Royce, cater to elite clientele while he navigates a romantic relationship with movie star, Skyler Paige.

Location: Montreal, Canada
On the job: Parker, Royce, Bo, and Wendy
Client: Alexis Stanton, CEO and owner of Stanton Cybertech
Assignment: Find out who has been steali
Debbie Hanson
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OMG. Can An I give like 100 stars? This is THE best in the IG series yet. I’m not how to review it without blowing everything that happens. So let me say, you MUST read all the previous books in this series before you start Montreal, or you will be seriously missing.

Once again it is all of the IG men and much loved secretary and tech genius Wendy take on Stanton Cybertech and a company mole hell bent on bringing the, down. Alexis Stanton is “sex on legs” and the last thing Par
Liz
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has got to be my favourite book in the series so far. After the shocking events in the previous instalment, Parker is off his game and, wanting to show their ‘brother’ some support, the entire team including Wendy is off to Montreal where their latest client, Alexis, is dealing with a case of industrial espionage at her tech company. This book really has it all including a femme fatale for a client who knows exactly what she wants and has her sites set firmly on Parker. She’s just Parker’s ...more
Fee96
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another stellar installment of these delicious International Guys & Wendy who are busy at work once again. All perfectly paced, impeccably written and keeping me on the edge of my seat with anticipation!

This client has been undermined a big a way. She hires the big guns, IG, to come in and help her investigate. Lexie is brilliant with code and a beautiful bombshell making her the total package. She knows what she wants - Parker. However Parker is still raw from discovering Skylar has gone to see
Wendy
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Montreal is the latest novella in the International Guy series. IG takes a job for a client who owns a tech company. Her products are being released by a competitor and she needs help finding the mole. This job takes Parker, Bo, Royce and Wendy. This was so fun that all of the team participated. Wendy goes undercover in the coding department to help find out who is stealing trade secrets. The team spends the time getting to know all the employees in search of the thief.

This book takes you on a r
Sofia Almiroudis
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart broken and his heart bleeding, poor Parker has hit his lowest of lows. He and Sky are at a crossroads in their relationship. Finally getting to a point where he was ready to be all in, he finds himself suffocating in gut wrenching hurt and heartache.

The IG team is summoned to Montreal to help businesswoman Alexis Stanton find out who is leaking her companies information to competitors. Wendy joins the crew in an undercover role to help sniff out whose behind it all. Parker is off his game
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MONTREAL: INTERNATIONAL GUY BOOK 6

“I thought she was mine. I held all of her beauty and what I believed was her soul in my heart.”

This series gets better with each book. I’m not sure if it’s solely the storyline or you feel you know the characters more from the previously developed stories...you want them to be your real life friends and chosen family.

“Your mouth is coming up with all kinds of excuses, but your body is responding to me.”

This book had me an emotional mess. Of course there is hum
MJ Symmonds
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I did not expect the twists and turns this book took us on. Wow it was wild!!!!

Parker still doesn't know where his relationship with Sky stands and just needs some breathing room. He jets off to Montreal with the whole IG team including Wendy to help Alexis figure out who is leaking their secrets to the competitor.

Alexis comes on really strong to Parker who continues to turn down her advances because of his not knowing how he is going to precede with the tumultuous situation he finds himsel
Kimberly
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
International Guy book 6 takes us on a trip to Montreal with Parker. His life is a hot mess right now, with his issues with Skyler, and his romantic advice not well received by Royce.

Of course, the client is a super attractive woman who sets her sights on Parker. His rocky relationship with Skyler leads him to making a mistake with Alexis.

There was some intense drama in this novella, that I actually didn’t see coming. Hopefully it will move the story forward for some of the secondary characters
Teresa Rooney
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never saw all this coming!!

Spoilers ahead!!!

I want to take a 2x4 to Parker’s head right now!! Yes, I understand the situation between Sky and Johan looked bad, but how quickly we forgot about the tabloid pics of him with Sophie and the model in San Fransisco. Skyler never believed for one moment that Parker did anything and he’s going to take the word of a former boyfriend with a known drug problem?!? Then to end up almost giving in to Alexis. Ugh!!!! I hope Skyler gives him sh$t for that one!!!
Dennis Romoaldo
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Guys, that book started from the point that san francisco ended. and I can only say that I already started this book crying!

This month parker suffers from what happened in the previous book, but that does not stop him from going to the next job in Montreal where he will help businesswoman Alexis Stanton who is having her job sold to competitors.

In passing the book the guys try to find out who is infiltrating the company and discover this mystery. In a plot full of emotions, twists and lots of my
Kara
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan continues to out do herself. Volume 2 has the next 3 books in the series - Milan, San Francisco and Montreal. Through out these three books, we continue the journey of Parker and Skyler’s new relationship and how they deal with the stresses of her life and his past. It also continue to show the brotherhood between Parker, Royce and Bo. We also get to find out more about Wendy and the “sister”she has come to be to the guys. There is a “cliff hanger” moment at the end of San Francisc ...more
Kara
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melissa Schaub
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Montreal case for IG comes with a lot more the heartache....
While Parker is still dealing from the situation with Skyler, IG is hired to look into how a company’s idea are getting to their competitors. This has the entire team going undercover to find the mole, but all is not as it seems and danger is waiting for them around the corner.

I enjoyed this latest addition of this series but I am conflicted on how I feel about the Skyler situation. On one hand I totally understand Parker’s POV but
Corinne Akers
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Montreal

I could not put this book down!! I stayed up late to keep reading, needing to know what happens next!! I know I keep saying it, but this series just keeps getting better!! I sat down to read it and before I knew, I was 75% through the book! The team heads to Montreal this time to help a CEO find the person responsible for selling trade secrets from her company!! This book is super intense the entire way through and the ending is explosive!! I can’t wait to find out what happens in book
Pat Rathmann
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AN EMOTIONAL AND CRITICAL DRAMA

As their business grows, so do the demands on their time and personal relationships. Parker is still reeling from what he thought was a betrayal from his woman as he tries to help their next client while trying to mend his friendship with one of his partners. His main focus needs to be their new client who has had some of her company's product secrets released to competitors. As they get closer to solving the thefts; they are hit with a very dangerous attack.
Ramona
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read For Author:
GAH! Brilliant! It gutted me! I loved this book but and the end I went no I need more where is the next one. I have to say that it has taken me many hours to decide how to write this review because not one ounce of spoiler should be given for this book. It's incredible it's full of angst and surprises and things you just don't see coming. If I could give Audrey more stars for this I would I highly encourage any to read this Series just to get to this book it is so worth it.
Daisy Ramirez
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm speechless. It is the perfect book.

Montreal is pure fire. I loved every word of this installment. Parker goes through a roller coaster of emotions because of what happened at the end of San Francisco.
The team in hired by a cybertech company. All four go on this case with a different role. As they unravel the case Parker has a lot on his mind. At the end something big happens that I was left in shock.
Montreal has the best ending ever and I can't wait for London.
Sally Prattini
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wendy

I know this is a book about Parker’s mistrust of Skylar because of his last serious relationship. But we get more insight about Wendy, her background growing up, her meeting & falling in love for Sir Michael. We see more of her quirkiness &outspokenness , love of the guys as a family she never had. She just has to recover just as Skylar & Parker have trust & love each other. You do need a tissue or two when reading this book.
Michelle Vandal
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What just happened? What are you doing to me Audrey Carlan?

Montreal messes with your head, wrenches your heart & twists the gut. Parker & Sky are in a heap of turmoil. Throw in a new case with an unexpected twist & you've got one hell of a story.

I'm on pins & needles for the next installment. Is it available yet? No, really!! I need it now! September can't come fast enough.

• Le syndrôme du spaghetti
  • Jeux insolents - L'intégrale
  • Sorceline - Un jour, je serai fantasticologue !
  • Isola (Kørner/Werner #5)
  • Adopted Love (Adopted Love, #2)
  • Adopted Love (Adopted Love, #3)
  • Falling Again
  • Just 17 (Just Seventeen)
  • Too Young
  • Recherche coloc : emmerdeurs, râleurs, lovers... s'abstenir
  • Adopted Love (Adopted Love, #1)
  • Love & Lies on Campus (Love & Lies on Campus, #3)
  • Love & Lies on Campus (Love & Lies on Campus, #1)
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Le plaisir de te détester
  • Always Crew (Crew #3)
  • No Rules
  • Mr. Mitchell: Billionaires' Club Book 2 (Billionaires' Club Series)
Audrey Carlan is a No. 1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. She writes stories that help the reader find themselves while falling in love. Some of her works include the worldwide phenomenon Calendar Girl serial, Trinity series and the International Guy series. Her books have been translated into over thirty languages across the globe.

She lives in the Californi

International Guy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Paris (International Guy, #1)
  • New York (International Guy, #2)
  • Copenhagen (International Guy, #3)
  • Milan (International Guy, #4)
  • San Francisco (International Guy, #5)
  • London (International Guy, #7)
  • Berlin (International Guy, #8)
  • Washington DC (International Guy, #9)
  • Madrid (International Guy, #10)
  • Rio (International Guy #11)