Start by marking “Vesik: Box Set 2” as Want to Read:
Vesik: Box Set 2

Vesik: Box Set 2

(Vesik #4-6)

A mad god. A vile betrayal. Necromancer Damian Vesik faces his darkest hour, but he's not dead yet.

THIS BROKEN WORLD (Book 4)
An ocean of darkness lives in the journal of Philip Pinkerton. Ancient things with no place in our world are rising from the Abyss. Ezekiel, the arrogant, mad god has called us into battle. Does he think we can't touch him, or does he know we can't?
Kindle Edition
Published February 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Vesik, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vesik

Start your review of Vesik: Box Set 2
Montzalee Wittmann
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Vesik Series: Books 4-6
Vesik Series Boxset, Book 2
By: Eric Asher
Narrated by: William Dufris
This is a set of audible books I requested and the review is voluntary.
I have the first set and hadn't read them yet when this offer came along. I just had to grab it even though I would have to listen to it first before the first set. The author sets it up so I didn't feel lost and I didn't feel like I heard a bunch of spoilers either. I also love the fact that he writes about St. Charles and St. Loui
Rob Cooke
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Phenomenally good read. Gripping story!"

These 3 books had me absolutely mesmerised and engrossed throughout the whole boxset.
The writing is excellent with well defined and developed characters. There are so many you cannot fail to form some form of bond with one of them. The story is excellent giving you all the information and background you need from the first 3 to fully enjoy and understand what is going on in these 3 books.

It bounces along at a fantastic pace moving themes with ease and a t
Claire
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's been ages since I listened to the first 3 books, when I started listening to this set I only had vague memories of what happened so far. A lot came back as I listened, many things from the first set carry over into this set. You definitely need to listen to the first set before listening to this one.

The action in book 4 picks up not long after book 3 ended, and when I say action, I mean action, just as it was in first set, the action is non-stop in these three books. Each book has a separat
Joseph Thomas
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This box set is books 4-6 of the Vesik Series. It continues on the storyline from the previous books about a Necromancer Damian Vesik and his friends who consist of Vampires, Werewolves, Faries, Water Witches, Witches, and more.

I really liked how each book has its own story arc as well as continuing a greater story arc as well. So many series books these days do not do this and you finish a book with the feeling of having not accomplished anything.

The tone is a mix of dark subjects and light h
Brittany V
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A second box set of the amazing stories of Vesik and his motley crew? Yes!
Love these stories! The first box set got me hooked on this fun group and their adventures. I'm excited to see a second box set. I devour these books like they are deep fried Twinkies.
Damian and his crew are hilarious. Necromancers, fairies, werewolfs and gods, oh my! Asher works quite the full cast into these books and does so in such a way you don't even realize how attached you are to each one until they are facing deat
David J
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining series continues. This series reminds me of Jim Butcher's Dresden, but with a necromancer instead of a wizard . Books 4 and 6 continue the war, but with shifting villains, along with twists and betrayals. Book 5 is a classic quest. The supporting characters continue to be good, but we lose a couple. We have Titans, old gods, mythical characters, werewolves, vampires, multiple type of fae, blood mages, demons, and witches . Damian continues to grow in power, but struggles to u ...more
Sheila Walker
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And so the fight and magic continue

A non stop fight for freedom for the innocents who is the enemy who is the ally it’s drawing Damian further into a knowledge he didn’t realise he had or knew. Non stop battles now mankind can see for themselves and the are not sure who is fighting for them. Danger life threats sole threats they must survive for all mankind. Great story in this series a must read I recommend this book
Curly's  Ramblings
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook revie: Paranormal stories involving a necromancer that faces insurmountable odds. Vesik is nerdy and sarcastic along with impressive physical and magical fighting skills. This three book set picks up where the series left off. The listener is given a non-stop paranormal adventure and mystery! The characters are awesome and the storyline is quite entertaining. The narrator did a great job! I received a free copy of this audiobook and have voluntarily left this review.
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
battles between fantastical powers

the war between those who stand for the commoners and the humans, like Vesik and his friends, versus everyone else, has begun. and it will be messy and brutal. great loss started the war and there was more to come. there will be grief and chimichangas.
Bob Michaels
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought the writing and story got much better in books 4, 5 and 6. Book 5 was my favorite and best so far. After book 5, book 6 was a bit of a letdown. These are more like chapters in a continuing story as there is no real end to each of the individual books. I would like to see this storyline end and have them move onto something else at some point. Onto book 7.
Nicole
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can'T put it down

After heartily enjoying books one through three i had to continue seeing what Vesik got up to. I could not stop reading the next three. These are such binge worthy and captivating books. Onwards to the next one
Traci
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for more great stories

Each book draws me further into this series. I am staying up way too late each night to read just one more chapter.
Rober Jones
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
great boom

an awsome and a grwat continuation to great series and i can not wait to finish reading this series and to the author of this series keep wring awsome books.
Lisa Guertin
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series!

The Vesik series just keeps getting better and better. Every time I think Damian can’t get any more powerful, Eric Asher surprises me with a new twist.
Leudys Andujar
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is an awesome series. From beginning to end, the character development as well as the main story. I can’t wait to continue with the next in this series
James D
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Continuing the story from box set one the characters continue to grow and evolve as the world around them changes making the world feel very dynamic and real.
Cheryl Claussen
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More, please
Christina Knisley
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

I love the intereaction between all the characters. Thank tou for sharing this adventure with us. Can't wait to start Witch Queen's War.
Brian Hodnett
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Characters were relatable some you will love others you will hate.the books are very hard to put down and time seems to fly while you are reading
Ruby McDemon
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
This Broken World - This book in the series had a slower start, but it was still as awesome as the rest. I have come to really enjoy seeing the characters in this series grow and change. I love how this world is developing and it all flows together so well. I love how even though so much is changing and there's the chances to go evil and yet Damian stays true to himself and he only really wants to protect the people he loves from anyone who would want to hurt them. There were somethings that I d ...more
Clint_b
Oct 30, 2019
Brandon Hayes
Jul 29, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Godless (Feathers and Fire, #7)
  • Carnage (The Temple Chronicles #14)
  • Ascension (Nate Temple Chronicles #13)
  • Devil's Dream (Shade of Devil #1)
  • Devil's Cry (Shade of Devil Book 2)
  • Anghellic (Feathers and Fire #8)
  • Sea Breeze (The Phantom Queen Diaries, #8)
  • Hurricane (The Phantom Queen Diaries #9 - A Temple Verse Series)
  • Druid Apprentice (Colin McCool #9)
  • Knightmare (The Temple Chronicles, #12)
  • Tombyards & Butterflies (Montague & Strong Case Files #1)
  • Devil’s Blood (Shade of Devil Book 3)
  • The Golem (Montague & Strong Case Files #10)
  • Druid's Due (Colin McCool, #8)
  • Full Moon Howl (Montague & Strong Case Files #2)
  • Junkyard Druid (Colin McCool #1)
  • Brimstone Kiss (The Phantom Queen Diaries #10)
  • Bullets & Blades (Montague & Strong Case Files #7)
Eric is a former bookseller, cellist, and comic seller currently living in Saint Louis, Missouri. A lifelong enthusiast of books, music, toys, and games, he discovered a love for the written word after being dragged to the library by his parents at a young age. When he is not writing, you can usually find him reading, gaming, or buried beneath a small avalanche of Transformers.

Vesik (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Days Gone Bad (Vesik, #1)
  • Wolves and the River of Stone (Vesik, #2)
  • Winter's Demon (Vesik, #3)
  • This Broken World (Vesik, #4)
  • Destroyer Rising (Vesik, #5)
  • Rattle the Bones (Vesik, #6)
  • Witch Queen's War (Vesik #7)
  • Forgotten Ghosts (Vesik #8)
  • The Book of the Ghost (Vesik #9)
  • The Book of the Claw (Vesik #10)